TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:11 am

(yeah, I mean decepticon....man, you can understand just how long has passed since the last time I saw Transformers....Im getting old....XD)

"Well...", Emily tried hard to think the exact moves, "I was in the junk yard behind Mr.Smith's house which was only mechanical parts from cars to toasters. There I usually find parts which help me with my job. So I was collecting various stuff and then I heard a noise from somewhere. So when I moved to leave, that thing suddenly attacked me asking for an object that I had collected....Well of course I didnt give it to him. And the chase started...."

"Autobot/human....is there such a thing? I guess you never stop to learn new things!! I think Ill stick with Gwen!!" Bumblebee said to her. He turned his attention to Optimus. "So what do we do now? I mean probably that guy that went after Emily he is going to do it again...We shouldnt leave her alone."
"What do you mean?" Emily said. She then turned to Kleo, "What an autohelper? Do you have a job ona special section or something?" She was curious about that kid, How could a small girl already have a job?
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:04 pm

"Hmm.....I wonder if she discovered a Allspark fragment?" Prowl pondered.

"It is very possible bro" Jazz answered him.

~~**~~

"Well to tell ya the truth, I have never met another like myself,"Gwen told Bumblebee,"But there is such a thing she said as she hopped of of Jazz's shoulder and did a few dance moves in mid air, she then threw a smoke pellet she had in her pocket, which landed on the floor right in front of her, a smoke cloud billowed into the air. Gwen landed right in the center of it. The sound of metal alloy grinding and turning could be heard by the others outside of the smokey mass.

The smoke started to clear. Jive stepped out. Her body had increased in height and had changed into a curvy light blue sportscar type model with highlights of silver. "See Bumblebee there is such a thing" she repeated to him as she walked back over to Prowl and Jazz, which she was now just a little bit shorter then they were.

"I like her style" Jazz whispered to Prowl.

"You would" Prowl answered him.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:29 pm

" My.....you re truly unique...." Bumblebee whistled at her. Then he felt something on his right leg. Emily was kicking him. "Hey, what's an Allspark? I have question here!!! Care to answer them and stop hitting on that robot!"she said to him. She had enough. Out of the blue she's being chased around by a psycho robot, to be rescued by another one, who takes her in a base where more of them exist. Bumblebee felt his engines heating up at Emily's comment. "I do not hit on nobody."he said to his defence harsly as he almost chocked his own voice. This human girl sure had spark and guts!
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Jive giggled at Bumblebee getting flustered from Emily's comment.

~~***~~
"The Allspark is the very thing that keep us all alive" Optimus answered Emily's question. "The more Allspark one posses the more power one becomes. That is why that Decepticon attacked you" he added.

Jazz had moved closer to Jive while Optimus was talking. He felt sudden jealousy come over him since Jive seemed to be reacting to Bumblebee's attention.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Kleo giggled at Prowl's little worriness -okay, that was a made up word- about her.
"You are not an Autohelper," said Kleo, knowingly as the girl transformed without a necklace. Kleo sat up straight and looked down to Emily. "An Autohelper is a human or humanoid that had special genetics that make them...basically part-transformer. But, to transform, you need a necklace that you basically 'attach' to. It's your spark-which is like a transformer's heart- and once you get the suit-that's the robot mode- once you get your vehicle or alt. mode, you can go to full size. Plus,you can close the necklace to hide the spark, but I don't."
"Which you should," said Optimus. "You know if that gets stabbed, you either are damaged the rest of your life or can even die."
"What can I say," said Kleo. "I'm a risk taker."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:50 pm

"No I don't have a necklace as I said before, I am really not sure what I am" Jive told Kleo. "When I am human I have an Allspark heart, but everything else is real flesh, when I change to robot mode I am completely Autobot. I guess you could call me a freak" she laughed sadly.

"I wouldn't call ya a freak" Jazz said suavely. "I think you have been given a wonderful gift" he added.

"Thanks" she beamed.
~~***~~

"I would have to agree with Optimus on this one Kleo. You really should be more careful." Prowl said as he turned his head to look at her. "A warrior should not tempt fate" he then said in his teaching voice.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 am

Frances was panting, Harris rolled her eyes.
"c'mon Fran...George" she said pulling him along.
"Har...Rebecca we've been running for ages"
"Its only been half a minute" Harris said rolling her eyes at the amount of sweat that had acumulated on his forehead.
"wipe your face" she said stopping "i'll give you to the count of three to take a breather" Frances smiled and wiped his forehead he was about to say something when Harris snatched his arm and dragged him behind her
"THREE"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:28 am

[[woah you girls go fast o.O I actually have to pull out for a bit, getting flooded by too much stuff so sorry ^^; Ironhide ditched Sam somewhere, so she's staying at a friends place and will pop in later ^^]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 am

Emily listened carefully at Kleo's explaination. "I still cant believe it....that they are such things on the earth..."she said to noone in particularly. "It's almost too much..." Then as if she just remembered something she start searching at her bag like crazy. "Is something wrong?"Bumblebee asked her. "I thought I should have brought with me that thing for which the Decepticon chased me...."Emily said as she was still searching around,"But when you brought me home I left some things there....It appeares that I didnt take that object with me...I must have left it accidentaly at home!" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm

"I know," sighed Kleo at Prowl. "And, actually, I'm apparently the last Autohelper."
"I have never seen a human with such capbilities," said Wheeljack. "I would like to run a few tests. Nothing harmful!"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:41 am

"Wait! run tests on me or her" Jive/Gwen said with worry in her voice as she hid behind Optimus.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 am

"That;s illegal you know..."Emily said as she tried to defence Gwen. "Optimus, what should we do? Should we go back to Emily's house and retrieve that object? What if it really is an Allspark?" Bumblebee asked worrily his leader.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

"I'm not sure, Bumblebee," said Optimus. "Perhaps a small number of you go."
"Jive," said Wheeljack. "And it's not really tests, more like what humans call an x-ray to send to my scientist friend Perceptor."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 pm

"Umm......"Jive looked at prowl and jazz.

"it's okay Jive,I will stay with ya during the tests if that would make ya feel more at ease?" Jazz offered.

"well okay,but I want Ratchet there to since he is a medical bot" she said as she walked towards the medical bay.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:26 pm

"Understandable," said Wheeljack.
"So what do we do now?" asked Kleo, as she shot Jazz a look with an upraised eyebrow and smirk and she had been shooting this look since he made the comment to Jive.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Jive walked into the medical bay"oh Ratchet!"she said loudly.

Ratchet had his back to her (he had been in the medical bay when she transformed) "what do you want?" He asked with a grunt.

"That bot wheeljack wants to run some tests on me and I would like your medical experience there." She told him.

"Now why would that bot want to do that?" He asked as he turned to face her" oh.........that's why."

~~***~~

Jazz caught Kleo's raised eyebrow. "What?" He whispered as he started to follow after Jive.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"Oh you know," she said with a giggle as she waved her hand in a outward fanning motion at him.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Jazz gave her a grin "can't keep a secret from ya can I Kleo" he whispered again.

~~***~~

Jive sat down on the edge of one of the medical bay beds. "What do you want to do first?" She asked Wheeljack who was now next to her.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 am

"No, ya can't," giggled Kleo giving Jazz a wink. "We'll don't leave her behind." Kleo wished that she could mouth 'Wink if you know I like Prowl.' or something, but being on Prowl's shoulder that was kind of impossible.
~*~*~
"Just a quick check over of your systems," said Wheeljack. "Ratchet you should help me do that."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Jazz grinned again. He knew that Kleo had feelings for Prowl.

"What are you two doing?" Prowl asked as he noticed the interchange of whispers and smiles going on.

"Inside secret brother" Jazz said as he winked to Kleo. "Lets go see what wheeljack is finding out about Jive" he said as they all headed into the lab.

~~**~~

Ratchet nodded and then started to hook Jive up to the scanning system.

"Alright" jive said as she helped Ratchet finish connecting everything.

"Okay wheeljack, let's see what gives this bot her spark" Ratchet said as he turned to the computer screen.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 pm

"Interesting," said Wheeljack looking at the computer moniter.
"What?" asked Kelo as her, Jazz, and Prowl entered the room.
"I've never seen anything quite like this before," replied the inventor. "I can't make too much sense of it, a bit, yes, but Perceptor should be able to figure this out better. I need to send these too him."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

"I guess Bumblebee was right. You are truly unique" Jazz told Jive.

"Haha...well I guess" Jive said as her steel cheeks started to glow. "Who is Perceptor?" Jive asked as she turned to Wheeljack.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Harris sped up nearly dragging Frances behind her She caught up with the Blue one "hey whats ya name?" she yelled
"Leonardo" he said without missing a beat. Harris nodded.
"Can you tell me whats going on Leonardo?"
"Well from what we've gathered so far is that these lets say "Robots" have started making appearences and we have seen a woman get captured by a few and some have take a motor bike and fled of with an innocent bystander they crashed into"
Harris nodded again "okay then why do you care"
Leonardo gave an exaspereated sigh "beacuse we just do"
"your arn't human are you Leo"
"that wasn't a question"
"no it wasn't"
"No we are not"
"then whats with the gear apparently you guys run in the nude"
Harris could feel him blushing besides her.
"not exactly"
"rrrrrigggghhht" she said rolling her eyes still running.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 am

"Okay, guys Im going with Emily back to her house to see is that thing is an Allspark...anyone want to come along?" Bumblebee asked the rest of the group.
"We have to hurry...if that thing is so important to you, then maybe these Decepticons guys will attack me again...And what if they attack my house? My family? While Im here talkin?" Emily panicked.
"Ok, hop inside. Ill drive you there in no-time!!" Bumblebee said as he transformed. Emily quickly planted herself in the driver's seat and the car left.

"Leo!!" Donny said to him. Leo stoped talking with the two human kids and turned around to listen to his brother. "We have movement. The car startedmoving again, to a different direction."
"So? What do we do?"Mikey asked him.
"I think it's better to followed it than go to its resent stop. It would be easier to caught it...It might lead us to the kidnapped girl" Leo said.
"Leo, are you sure that that girl was kidnapped?" Raph asked him
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 am

Harris shook her head sarcastlicly "No of course she wasn't kidnapped she was just running then this motorbike just happens to run her over then they pick her up and take her away" she said rolling her eyes and speaking slowly and rolling her eyes "no no she didn't get kidnapped at all it was a planned thing" she then pretented to be two people "hey why don't you run from that building and i get my motorbike out and i'll try and run you over'
"wow that sounds cool" She rolled her eye again.
"you know she might have a point"
Harris looked at the purple one from the tops of her eyes "right" she again
"no i mean it. it could have been a distraction"
"yep beacuse they knew you guys where watching them"
"well they are robots" Mikey interjected
"and your nude walking ninja heros!"
Frances rolled his eyes Harris could get a irratable sometimes and then she got sarcastic and then really annoying he called it the Harris syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next