TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:52 am

"So you mean like, the girl was part of the plan?" the orange one asked.
"Yeah, something is fishy...This cant be right!" the blue one said as to reason Raph.
"Maybe she is an actor...."Raph insisted. "Are you for real?" Leo asked him surprised. "What's going too far, you know..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 am

Harris waved her hand dismissivly "nothing could surprise me now"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 am

"So", Emily said trying to start a conversation,"Tell me more about you...."
"What do you want to know?"Bumblebee aske her.
"Dunno...what are you exactly, who build you? ect...."she looked out of the window.
"Hmm, that is a long story...I promise to tell you anything you want when we reach the base. It would be safer there..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:55 pm

while Harris hed the hooded figures distracted Frances found he could help but try quick as anything he pulled the hood down and gasped "what the?!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

"Bumblebee, wait!" called Optimus, driving after the youndest member of their team.
~*~*~
"Perceptor is the head scientist on Cybertron," explained Wheeljack. "And a good friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 pm

"Opitmus do you want us to go with you" Prowl pointed to himself and Jazz.

~~***~~
"Okay, is that all you wanted?" she asked as she batted her optics at Wheeljack.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 pm

"Yes, that's fine for now," said Wheeljack.
~*~*~
Optimus comm. linked Prowl as he caught up to the yellow speedster //No Prowl. We'll be fine. Stay at base... And make sure Kleo stays too.//
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

"We will do that" Prowl said as he turned his head torwards Kleo and gave her "You will stay here" look.

~~***~~

"Great" Jive said to Wheeljack."
Ratchet, can I remove these wires now" she asked as she tried to pull a wire out.

"You let me do the removing" he said in a grumpy tone"the last thing I need is you to pull something important out." he added as he unhooked her from the scanners.

"So what do you guys do in your spare time?" Jive asked the group.

"Spare time?" Prowl asked.

"Ya, like when your not keeping the Earth safe or fighting Decepticons" she explained.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:43 pm

"Video games!" cheered Kleo then looked at Prowl. "And training, I like to train." Kleo was really telling the truth, she did like her training. She liked her adrenaline rushes that happened when she was feeling good. Training was fun. Plus, Prowl was her teacher. As she thought this, a light blush appeared on Kleo's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 pm

"There is no spare time" Prowl answered "Training and our missions keep us busy. There is no time for fooling around and conversation" he added.

"Well correct me if I am wrong, but I think conversation is what you are doing right this minute" Jive chuckled "I think you have to fine a balance in this life of training and free time. It is kind of a zing and yang thing you know?" she added.

"Well said" Jazz agreed.

"What have you been working on in your training Kleo?" Jive then asked.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

"Stealth, different attacks, defensive moves," Kleo listed. 'I'm also pretty much in love with my teacher and I don't what to do about that.' "Special techniques. It's fun! I hope one day I'll be a great Cyber-ninja like some Bots I know." Smiling, she looked at Prowl then Jazz and then back to Prowl.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 pm

"Thanks Kleo,I believe with my bro Prowl taking care of ya you will do just that" Jazz said with a smirk.

Prowl smiled at Kleo in approval.

"Agreed, I love training too" Jive said happily "Would ya guys mind if I busted some moves with ya sometime?" she added.

"Ya dance jive?" Jazz said with delight.

"Well yes Jazz I do, but what I mean is bust some cyber ninja moves" she gave Jazz a sly smile.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 pm

"She is perfect for Jazz," Kleo whispered in Prowl's ear so that Jazz and Jive couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:57 am

Prowl was unsure what to say to Kelo's comment. He was not good at making judgments about matters of the heart or spark in this case. "hmm........."Prowl sighed. Prowl started to process his thoughts Jazz seems to like jive though she is part human. he glanced at Kleo Could I actually like a half human in that way? he asked himself.

"Kleo I....." Prowl started as he looked into her eyes "Never mind......*cough*....." he turned towards Jive and Jazz "Yes, Jive you are welcome to join in on our training sessions"

"Thank you Prowl" Jive said as she gave him a respectful bow. "I could use some polish on my weapons training" she said as she pulled her blue cyber sai from her hip holders. "Of course it's not the weapons but the ninja who wields it" she added as she spun one of her sai in her hand.

"Now where have I heard that before?" Jazz elbowed Prowl jokingly.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 am

"Yeah, I think I've heard that before," laughed Kleo who was wondering what Prowl had been trying to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 pm

"Shall we then?" Jazz extended his arm to Jive.

Jive slightly blushed as she took Jazz's arm and let him lead her towards the training area.

"What kind of dancing do you do Jive?" Jazz asked as they walked.

"Well usually were ever the music leads me, but I like hip-hop, Jazz, and free style." she explained. "Do ya dance Jazz?"

"Well I would like to think I do." he laughed " I think Freestyle is my kind of thing too" he added.

Jive could feel her spark pounding this guy is so charming. I wonder if he likes me? That Bumblebee sure did, but I am not totally sure with this guy. Hmmm....

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"I'm not much of a dancer, but I sing," sighed Kleo, knowing Jazz and Jive couldn't hear her. "You remember Prowl?" Kleo was referring to when the Autobots had found her. She had been singing at her foster parent's, a sleeze bucket named Barabas Keifer, night club by force. She loved singing, but she never got paid, any profit had gone to Keifer. He had kept her in a dark room with just enough to live and sing. He sent her to a horrid school, where they had poor learning capacities and tons of gangs. The only thing she ever for herself was go to the Back Lot, a place where artist of all kinds went to sing, dace, paint, whatever. She always told him she had been staying after school.
Keifer did eventually find out and had beat her. This was around when she had met the Autobots. It was Bumblebee who had heard her singing and then had brought the team there the next night. Keifer had realized it was the Autobots and had to of course introduce them to his star singer. Kleo had played her good little 'I-love-my-life' role well and the Autobots had been fooled.
Until Bee and Prowl had come across her sneaking out to the Back Lot. Keifer hadn't been home, so she showed them Keifer wasn't all he appeared to be. Fanzone quickly got involved (after a few months of keeping secrets) and Keifer would have been arrested for child labor laws and such, but he had gotten away.
By her request (and their agreement), Kleo's guardians became the Autobots. She soon found out that she was an Autohelper and, even though they hated each other at first, after her and Prowl's little accident in the woods with the return of the space barnacles, they had been friends ever since.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 pm

"I remember.... you should sing more often" Prowl said gently. "It always sounds so peaceful" he expressed kindly.

"Hey you two coming?" Jive turned to look at Prowl and Kleo.

Prowl nodded to her.

Jive turned back to Jazz "I have a feeling your friend Prowl has a thing for Kleo and I think she feels the same way" she whispered.

Jazz turned to look at Prowl and Kleo "I have had a hunch about those two for a while now. Ever since the space barnacles accident a while back"

"I have heard of those things. I have always wondered what they looked like" she half questioned.

"They are nasty little things that is for sure. My team up topside has a few contained for study" he answered her "they still don't know the exact reason how they came into being" he continued.

"Even our technology has its limits" Jive sighed.

Thud* stomp*thud

"What was that?" Jive asked calmly.

"Just a small earthquake, also know as Bulkhead" Prowl answered her as he and Kelo had now caught up with Jazz and Jive.

"Hey Guys!!! guys!!!! Where are you!!!

"In here Bulkhead" Prowl yelled.

The large green bulky autobot came stomping into the training bay "Hey guys! I want to so you my latest painting! I think I really caught the true essence of art!! " He said as he jumped up and down.

"I thought you were on the roof helping Ratchet?" Jazz asked

"Oh I was. I was helping Ratchet with calculations while I was painted! he smiled "Oh and hi Jazz good to see ya again" he said as he turned 'Whoa!!!!............." Bulkhead was staring at Jive with magnetized gaze.

Jive walked over to Bulkhead "Hello there, you must be Bulkhead" she said as she waved her hand a few time in front of his face trying to get him to stop staring "Are you alright?

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh no," giggled Kleo. "Bulky, get your jaw off the floor."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:37 am

Bulkhead shook his head a few times "where did you come from?" he asked Jive.

"Well I sort of bumped her......" Jazz started

"Ya, we ran into each other a few miles back and Jazz here was kind enough to bring me here to meet you all" she said as she winked to Jazz covering his story. She knew it bothered Jazz that he had ran into her. "I am Jive by the way" she told Bulkhead.

"Cool! Hey do you like paintings?? Would you like to model for me??? Do you paint????" Bulkhead rambled.

"Yes, maybe, and I have tried a little" she smiled.

"Great! Guys come to the rooftop!! I want to show my painting!!" he hurried to the elevator lift, causing miniature earthquakes as he ran.

"He certainly is an excitable bot" Jive laughed.

"Bulkhead never has been able to learn the art of nimbleness" Prowl said remembering his unsuccessful attempt at teaching Bulkhead.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:41 pm

"Bee told me he fell on you once," giggled Kleo as Prowl teaching Bulkhead was before she had arrived, but she did know that her best friend/crush and the the giant green teddy bear did have a common interest: the Dinobots. Both of them were on good terms with the three metal dinos and often went to visit them.
Kleo had been going with them since she arrived. And, a bit disturbingly, Grimlock had said "Her Kleo is only femme fit to be me Grimlock's mate and that make her Queen." after she (with help from Bulkhead, who had been with her,. Prowl had been on patrol.) had kicked some 'Con can that had been attacking them. Of course, Prowl decided to show up when Grimlock said that statement so the motorcycle was a little more on edge with the t.-rex lately. At least, Kleo knew he was protective of his young student remaining unmarried and 'pure' until she was of age.
Or maybe, jsut maybe, Prowl was protective of her because he like her back.
'Yeah, right,' Kleo thought to herself. The said to Prowl, "You, Bulkhead, Jazz, and me should show Jive Dinobot Island. I'm sure its residence will accept her as long I'm around."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:04 pm

"Did he" Prowl said annoyed at the fact Bumblebee had revealed that story. "Remind me to rewire his video game concole" he said as he winked to Kleo.
~*~

Prowl thought about Kleo's idea for a second "I think that would be alright, We can do some training while we are all there" he told the group "I am curious to see what your level of training is Jive" he told Jive as they all stepped onto the elevator lift to go see Bulkhead's painting.

"Same here, I wish my master............our master could have seen us all meet" she said as the elevator reached the top floor. "Now do tell, What are the Dinobots like?" she asked Kleo.

~**~

"Guys guys!!! Come see!!" Bulkhead said jumping up and down making everything on the roof shake.

"Bulkhead do I need to weld your feet to the ground!!! Your making my work a mess!!!" Ratchet yelled as he picked up some random system panels off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

"Chill, Bulky," said Kelo. "The three Dinobots are...edgy sometimes. Their leader, Grimlock is the the only one who can speak, but I've been teaching them a bit. Swoop, a pterodactyl, is the most sensitive and the smartest, but don't let Grimlock hear that I said that. He'll be talking to. Snarl will eventually. They're really very nice."
"Nice?" yelled Ratchet. "Kleo, Grimlock though you were a snack the first time he saw you. Not to mention they attack everyone."
"Everyone they don't like, which is many, but he likes me and Prowl. Jazz too." said Kleo. "And another thing, Grimlock now wants me to be his queen so I don't think we'll ahve any snacking problems."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm

"So.......if the Dinobots only like the three of you, then is it even wise fore me to crash the party?" Jive asked.

"As Kleo said, as long as we introduce you as a friend you should be fine" Prowl answered her.

"They should be cool with it" Jazz agreed "I won't let them get near ya Jive"

"Okay, I could use a change from city life" she said in an excited tone. "They want you to be there queen? Is there a chance they could become violent if you don't stay?"

Prowl thought about Jive's words as he glanced at Kleo could Jive be right? what if the Dinobots to become violent? what if they hold Kleo against her will? "We are going to have to be more careful with are actions this time" he said finally after his thoughts had whirled a moment.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:13 pm

"Yeah, okay, Prowl," said Kleo. "I'm sure once the Dinobots get used to her, we'll be fine. No need to worry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next