TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 am

"Sounds great, lets look at Bulkhead's painting really quick first" Jive said as she walked over to were Bulkhead was standing with a rather large canvas.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 pm

"So what did'ja paint today, Bulky?" asked Kleo.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 am

"I painted a picture of the branches that show from the whole above Prowl's room" Bulkhead said in delight "I caught a robin nesting in one of the branches so...I added it into my painting" he said as he motioned everyone to come look at his masterpiece "And see the beautiful sunset in the back ground?"

"But you painted this in the middle of the day. There would not be a sunset" Prowl pointed out.

"Ya have to see these things in a artist's mind Prowl" Jive told him. "I think it is very nice Bulkhead....and I personally like the sunset"

"I am going to have to agree with my girl on that one" Jazz told prowl.

Jive's spark did a flip Did he just call me his girl?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 am

Kleo, being a feminist, sent Jazz a little glare for his choice of words, but she was not such a feminist that she didn't send a smile, awarding him for his good move seeing Jive give a little reaction to his statement.
"The painting's great, Bulky," said Kleo. "I should bring you to the Back Lot sometimes to meet some of the artists there."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm

"That would be awesome Kleo" Bulkhead said as he put a lid back on a paintcan close to him.

Jazz caught Kleo's glance and gave her one of his iconic grins.

"If we want to make it to Dino island and get home before dark we need to role out now" Prowl told the group.

(Hey Haluwasa2, I think I am going to make Prowl open play. Three characters is kind of a big undertaking. So Prowl is now free play!) Smile

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 pm

(Okay!)

"Hey, can I ride on you?" asked Kleo to Prowl.
"As long as you wear your helmet," said Prowl. 'We don't need you hitting your head and dying. That would be...devastating...for us all! Not just me...'
"Okay," sighed Kleo as she hopped off of Prowl and grabbed her helmet that matched Prowl's paint job.
Prowl smiled at her behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:49 am

"Okay then" Jive said as she jumped into the air and landed in her vehicle mode (A flashy blue and silver sports model) "I am ready to go now" she nudged Jazz lightly with her tire.

"Ya don't have to ask me twice" Jazz answered her as he went into he vehicle mode too

"Nice" Jive said as she looked Jazz's vehicle mode over

"I was going to say the same about yours" Jazz said as he pulled up alongside her.

"Thanks" she blushed. "Shall we wait down stairs while Kleo gets her helmet?" she asked Prowl who was still staring at the doorway Kleo had left from.

"Ummm.....ya" Prowl finally said not wanting to take his eyes off the doorway. "You guys go ahead and go down stairs. I am going to wait for Kleo"

"Okay. Bulkhead you coming with us?" Jive asked the big bot.

"You bet" he answered as he jumped into his Assault truck mode.

"Alright then bro see ya down stairs" Jazz waved to Prowl as the rest of the bots got into the elevator.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 am

"KYAA! Where is it?!" exclaimed Kleo as she comically threw stuff about her room looking for her helmet. 'I can't loose that. Prowl gave it to me!' she thought. 'Where did I have it last?'
"Kleo, are you okay?" asked Prowl from the other room.
"Fine," lied Kleo. "I'll be out in a second."
"Can't find your helmet, can you?" asked Prowl, as he walked into her room.
"How did you guess?" asked Kleo, sounding defeated.
"This room is a black hole," said Prowl as he went into her closet and moved a few boxes and pulled out the helmet. "I helped you find a place for it last time, remember?"
"Oh yeah," said Kleo as she grabbed the top of the helmet and she smiled a Prowl. Prowl, too smiled at her holding the helmet too. Suddenly, he let go.
"We should get down there," said Prowl turning to hide an extremely light blush coming over his facial plates. "Jive and Jazz are waiting."
"Yeah," said Kleo, hiding a blush of her own, then perking up. "Hey can we drive down the stairs?" She walked past Prowl happily smiling.
"No!" said Prowl, following her as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Bulkhead followed Jive and Jazz down stairs. "I am so glad we get to see the Dinobots again. I have not seen them for several solar cycles" he said as they waited for Prowl and Kleo.

"Are there other bots that live there to or just the Dinobots" Jive asked.

"There might be......." Bulkhead Looked at Jazz.

"But hopefully not......" Jazz looked at Bulkhead.

((Is Blackarachnia on the island at this time?" Oh, and what happened to Bumblebee??))
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:13 pm

(Uh, I dunno... about both....um, I guess with the Blackarachnia thing...we can figure that out when we get there. Bumblebee, well, he's being played Wildgoose, so maybe we should wait for her)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 am

(okay sounds good)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:12 pm

(great)

"You're talking about Oppy's girlfriend, right?" asked Kleo once she and Prowl had arrived downstairs.
"Kleo, stop saying that," said Prowl with a sigh. "You know it makes Optimus mad."
"Well, she is his ex and she is so totally still into him and he feels likewise," said Kleo. "I'm a wiz at these things." 'Except when it comes to you, you slagger!' she added inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 am

"Not run this by me again fellas. Is it alright to call him OP or does he prefer his standard name?" Jive asked Jazz an Prowl.

"I call him OP, but we go back a ways. I would just call him Optimus Prime" Jazz smiled at her

"Okay, I can respect him wanting it that way. Now you say there is another lady bot around her?"Jive questioned.

"Well it's a bot and a female, but is sure heck is no lady!!!" Bulkhead fumed.

"Easy there big guy" Jazz patted his friend on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:22 pm

"I think she's cool for a Con," said Kleo. "I'm sure she'll come back to the Autobots eventually, she just has to have a good reason. Like Optimus. Yes, Optimus would be a very good reason. Besides, she's not exactly with the Decepticon-program, you know."
"But she still wants to steal the All-spark," Prowl told her.
"Who doesn't?" asked Kleo fingering the shard that she kept around her neck, and checking to make sure the fake one was in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

"I don't " Jive replied to Kleo. "I wish our kind would be content with what we were constructed with" she added. "eventually with time and patience we will grow stronger"

"Spoken like a ninja bot" Jazz smiled and gave Jive a wink.

Prowl nodded in approval at Jive's statement.

"Should we go now guys" Bulkhead asked braking the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 pm

"Yeah," said Kleo curtly. She was never able to speak honorable-like (as she described it). If she had never met Prowl, it never would have matter, but he was always seemed respectful towards people like that. Even Jazz could speak like that! Her words never provoked thought or 'were spoken like a true ninja-bot'. Feelings and thoughts she had always displayed through song and dance. Words, for her, were better written out on grand staff sheets as she scribbled down lyrics and melodies. Normal words she never really thought about, they just sort of came out. She again fingered her all-spark fragment around her neck.
She had found it on Dinobot island and wore it around her neck to protect it. She had never stolen it. She had just been trying to say that every evil person seemed to want to steal it. Kleo knew a good lot of people who didn't want to. The sentence was just the first thing that came out of her mouth. And now she was disappointed in herself.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 am

"Shall we go then" Jive smiled as she drove to the door. "Maybe will run into that cute little yellow bot and we can invite him to join us" Jive smiled to herself hoping to get a reaction out of Jazz.

"Bumblebee really isn't the outdoors type" Jazz rolled up beside her "I on the other hand enjoy what nature has to offer" he added.

Jive had to contain her giggle "Okay then why don't you lead the way to Dino Island" she nudged him with her tire.

~~**~~

"I have a feeling she might like Jazz" Prowl told Kleo. Prowl had never been good at understanding things of the spark.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:40 pm

"Of course she does," giggled Kleo. "It's pretty hard not to like Jazz, but Jive like likes -as we humans say- him. I think she was trying to get a reaction out of Jazz from calling bee cute. Ah, I'm so glad Bro found someone. He certainly deserves someone nice and Jive seems like a good match for him, don't-cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:26 pm

"She seems like she has a good head on her hinges and seems to have a good background of ninja values." Prowl answered Kleo.

"Umm...ninja bot there are more things to consider then values and brains when it comes to things of the spark" Bulkhead said to Prowl.

"I am well aware of that my friend" Prowl said as he looked at Kleo.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 pm

"Yeah," said Kleo, trying not to look at Prowl to reveal her secret. "Ya gotta be in love with them too."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:40 pm

"Yes.............." Prowl said still staring at Kleo.

"Umm.....Guys, Jive and Jazz are waiting for us" Bulkhead said heading for the warehouse door.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"Yeah, they are," said Kleo, turning to Prowl who managed to make it seem like he hadn't been staring at her. Prowl transformed and Kleo hopped on without having to be told.
Bulkhead followed in Prowl's suit.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:37 am

"There ya guys are" Jazz called over to Bulkhead, Prowl, and Kleo who had emerged from the warehouse doors.

"Alright then, I am looking forward to rotating my wheels again" Jive revved her engine.

"Then let's boogie" Jazz called out as he took to the street.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Kleo laughed and, without realizing, revved Prowl's engine.
"Kleo, I've asked you not to do that," said Prowl with a sigh. It motorcycles could blush he'd be as red as a lobster right then.
"Sorry, Prowl," said Kleo. "I got pumped and forgot that you were alive for second."
"Let's go," said Prowl, puling out and following Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Jive used her mirror to look back at Prowl and Kleo. She then looked at Jazz and started to smile

"What are you smiling at girl?" Jazz asked.

"Oh nothing just there is love in the air" she continued to smile.

Jazz's spark was pumping louder then normal now. He started to swerve off the road.

Prowl took notice of this. "Are you alright my friend?" he called to Jazz.

"Umm....ya...just fine maybe you should lead us the rest of the way" he answered him as he slowed down allowing Prowl to pass in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next