TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:50 am

"Thank you, Navis, thank you SO much," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 am

"Youre welcome..."Navis smiled to her. Then she turned her gaze to Henry. "Apologise", she said to him looking him in th eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Henry stared back before laughing he brought sticky tape out of his pocket and then stuck it on his cheek he then ripped it off and it showed Navis finger prints.
"Apology accepted i just got a fingerprint now i'm covered from when i got borrow some more stuff." He grinned pocketing the tape.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

"....." The rest of the group said in unison

(are they out of the loop or what?)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 am

"Huh?", Navis looked at the tape then back at Henry. "What do my fingertips have to do with you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 am

"Hehe nothing Uh so whats up Fall why do you have that machine and why is everyone near that ugly green van?"
"It's not ugly! is just different" Fred cried Henry shrugged.
"Hey dude it an't the prettiest 'ither"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:33 pm

"It looks like something someone would see when they were high," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm

"It sounds like something you would say if you were high...on chicken," Fall retorted, "and I'm not with the machine, I'm on top of it,"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 am

"I found it cute...It has nice colours..."Navis said looking at the van. "See? Girls know about fashion!!"Daphne said proudly now that someone was on their side.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 am

"Yeah yeah whatever so why are you ontop of the pacemaker?" Henry asked flicking his black bangs out of his eyes. "And uh whats with the new threads?" he asked looking at her new form.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:21 pm

"Shut up," She retorted back at Henry, "at least know that if you show any disrespect, you'll get the full blast of me," She growled, showing her teeth that have sharpened to razor.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm

"Uh" Henry didn't show anything in his expression. "so uh you got a grudge against me or somethin cause you know it don't have to be like that we could talk over coffee or tea or bog biscuits" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:34 am

"I am not a dog, especially now, so no bribes." Falljoy spat, "and as long as you treat everyone here with respect, we'll get along swimmingly,"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 am

"oh i don't give respect to those you don't diserve it" Henry laughed before the smiled dappled off his face he flipped back landing on his hand and flipping backwards onto his feet, just a huge slice of metal landed where he just was. "What the Heck?!" He pointed a finger at Falljoy "What the hell do you have against me!?" his purple eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 pm

"Fall, be careful, George is still in there," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm

"What're you talking about, Disrespectoid?! I didn't fling that!" Just then, a glowing blue crystal flung into Fall. It wasn't big, but the area it hit started smouldering and she hit the ground, weak.

"I always have my Tollcom crystal in touch," Came a familiar voice

"Bishop..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Venus growled in fury, "Bishop, ya got a lot of nerve showing your face around me."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 am

"heheh heya ya Bastard nice you finally came this freakshow was getting boring"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 am

"Henry," growled Venus. "He. Is. Mine. You can have his leftovers."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 am

"I don't think he's gonna put up with that..." Shaggy trembled, holding a trembling Scooby
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

"Who is this creepy looking guy?" Navis asked as she backed off not wanted to get hit.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

"Bishop, he's the one who stabbed Fall," Raph snarled,
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

"He did what? Now that makes it personal!!" Navis said as she glared at the black dressed man. She wouldnt forgive anyone who would do harm to the cute Falljoy.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

"Surrender, Bishop," said Venus. "There are too many people here who hate you. I might just call Leatherhead and have him join the party."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 pm

"Oh, I'm not here for one of you freaks, I'm here for," He turned towards the Scooby gang, "them,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next