TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your own TMNT story

Go down 
+15
Leo11Jacob
darthleonardo
LoveXXXLeonardo
Suifox
Kitai
MIKEY
The Demonic Kitten
bustersword
Haddyskelly
Sliotar909
Donatello44
Ayro
jazeon
NightwatchersGirl
Raph95
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:11 am

MIKEY wrote:
morre blood for relistac i mean cmon they get beton up all the time and you rarly see a bruse and no blood i mean it would be better with blood i always imagine blood in the show thats wat meade narto cool because they dont skip on it and im not morbuid i just like it better showing blood Twisted
Hey, mee too!
(It's just me or i'm realy sick?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:48 am

Raph95 wrote:
What would u like to change in TMNT 2k3, FF

Everything. I wish it didn't exist. ¬_¬;
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:47 pm

bustersword wrote:
What is the meaning of ''Valor'' on Croatian?

valor = herojstvo, odvažnost
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 am

Kitai wrote:
Raph95 wrote:
What would u like to change in TMNT 2k3, FF

Everything. I wish it didn't exist. ¬_¬;

That's mean Laughing out loud

I'd simply like to see more blood, some mystery episodes, older turtles. I mean, 6 season and it's still "16 years ago, a canister broke...". Do years pass in NewYork City? I'd also like to see Casey and April's wedding, and some turtle girl, for Raphie-boy. And some light hentai Razz
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:11 am

Quote :

I'd simply like to see more blood, some mystery episodes, older turtles. I mean, 6 season and it's still "16 years ago, a canister broke...". Do years pass in NewYork City?

So.. the turtles would be about 22 years old in Fast Forward episodes... Mmm, I prefer more teenage turtles Razz But you're right, that IS weird... We'll see how they are going to tell somebosy about that canister thingy (if they are going to babble about it anymore )

Quote :
I'd also like to see Casey and April's wedding, and some turtle girl, for Raphie-boy. And some light hentai Razz

I must admit that it would be cool to see their wedding, but... (sorry I have to say this! ) NO girls for turtles! :x

...or I became jalous...Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Number of posts : 62
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : all 4 of them
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:16 am

id make them have a crosover with spiderman then 6 episodes later they have a crosover with batman then 3 episodes later they have a crosover with daredevil and 4 episdos later 37 episdoeds later they meet the whole marvel universe then in the end of the series they fight an evil faaaaaarrrrr tougher than super shredder
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:20 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:

Quote :
I'd also like to see Casey and April's wedding, and some turtle girl, for Raphie-boy. And some light hentai Razz

I must admit that it would be cool to see their wedding, but... (sorry I have to say this! ) NO girls for turtles! :x

No girl for turtles? Sad Hmm... I don't think you'll become jealous because Leo can't be with you, but because Leo can't be with Raphael XD

Hmm... At the same time, I'd like to see girls for turtle-boys, but at the same time, that would totally mess the story, it would mean that there were more turtles mutated... But when you take a look at Fast Forward and Ninja Tribunal, you can see that it's all already a sh~~~sugar <_<

So girl for turtles can be there ;D Like, when the canister broke, some drops came out to other turtles... Or at least they can make Nightmare season, and the last episode would be all they dieing, and than, they just wake up, realizing that it all was just nightmare... XD Me and my stupid ideas XD Better not Laughing out loud

And no, Miia, there shouldn't be any Yaoi in series (Cibi Leo and Raph <-- That reminds me of Yaoi :silent:), and i'm sure you wanted that :pale: I think that suddenly no one will watch TMNT except girls and gays (no offensife if there are some on Forum, or anywhere Wink)

Leo + Raph = :affraid:

See ya! hug me
Back to top Go down
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Number of posts : 77
Warning Level :
Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:48 am

I have a new lost season. Btnt(back to ninja tribunal) is the name of the season.

In this season atacks the demon.This demon is in three artefacts:a sword,the ring of yen from 4 episode of btts and a cube.But in the end of the season the turtles destroy the demon and the world is rescued.

Isnt these a great story?
Back to top Go down
TheTrueRaph

TheTrueRaph

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:26 am

Quote :
+
----
-

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:

Quote:

No girl for turtles? Sad Hmm... I don't think you'll become jealous because Leo can't be with you, but because Leo can't be with Raphael XD

Hmm...
At the same time, I'd like to see girls for turtle-boys, but at the
same time, that would totally mess the story, it would mean that there
were more turtles mutated... But when you take a look at Fast Forward and Ninja Tribunal, you can see that it's all already a sh~~~sugar <_<

So
girl for turtles can be there ;D Like, when the canister broke, some
drops came out to other turtles... Or at least they can make Nightmare
season, and the last episode would be all they dieing, and than, they
just wake up, realizing that it all was just nightmare... XD Me and my
stupid ideas XD Better not Laughing out loud

And no, Miia, there shouldn't be any Yaoi in series (Cibi Leo and Raph
<-- That reminds me of Yaoi :silent:), and i'm sure you wanted that
:pale: I think that suddenly no one will watch TMNT except girls and
gays (no offensife if there are some on Forum, or anywhere Wink)

Leo + Raph = :affraid:

OK. That's just sick and weird. Even if we were (God I hate saying this) u know Yaoi type Leo is still my bro and even homos don't go for their bros.
I like you're idea though. The whole girl and light hentai thing Your own TMNT story - Page 2 630498 as well as all those others requesting more blood and our adulthood.
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:36 am

Raph95 wrote:
I mean, 6 season and it's still "16 years ago, a canister broke...". Do years pass in NewYork City?
Really!?
And here I was thinking that in FF they were grown because treat Cody like a child... and in reality he's only younger than 1-2 years?! Your own TMNT story - Page 2 191120
What I would change in the cartoon...mmh
For example I would have liked to see some rivality between Raph and Leo, it was just suggested in the first episode but not developed. I think also that would be nice to see more episodes that deal with brothers relationships... for example I found cute when Leo trained Mikey. I would like to see some episodes that deals all their relationships. And also with Splinter. (Again, there was that funny episode with Mikey and Splinter cooperating to figh against Mr.Touch and Mr.Go)
And well. I've just started to see Fast Forward (in Italy is yet to come) and I found it really boring. There were just two interesting episodes until now and I think they had much more potential.
"Timing is everything" was intriguing but I would have made it longer, to be divided into two parts or at least using some of the events of that episode to create a plot for other episodes.
For example all the animals and people arrived in the future through all that portals could be remained trapped in the future and the turtles should had to capture all of them to send them back in time.
You know... something more complex in the plot like the first 3-4 series.
And by the way I HATE JAMMERHEAD O_O
He's the most useless, idiotic villain I have ever seen in these series!!! He's like an idiotic robot-Joker O_O
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am

I hate FF, but...

DNA is thicker than Water (or blood, I can't remember which it is) is a really good episode. Though, Timing is Everything was another good one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 am

Yeah! Now I've seen DNA is thicker than Water (not blood, blood is bad for children, you evil! ù_ù) and I agree it's a really good episode... the best without a doubt (but I have to see the last 3 episodes. Maybe they'll be good as well)
But I was really sad to discover that episode was the last in which appeared the Dark Turtles! It's disappointing! When they started to write better episodes... the serie go to an end!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 am

I know! FF was finally beginning to pick up, and they didn't even conclude the series. :/ Back to the Sewers starts with them going home, leaving Cody with Darius Dunn.
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:45 am

So, like I was afraid, Cody remains alone to face Dunn??
It would have been nice if the dark turtles turned good after several episodes and when our turtles had to return to their time, the dark turtles remained with Cody. If I weren't so lazy I would like to write myself something like that! Your own TMNT story - Page 2 38304
Ps: I have the strong feeling that writing this I have written some errors. English is not my first language so, be patient and if you want tell me about my errors: I wish to improve my English!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:02 pm

I didn't see any mistakes, don't worry. ^__^
Back to top Go down
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I would like the episode ''Same As It Never Was'' as movie Big grin (Before Donatello's arrival.) With all the characters past and background stories.

Your own TMNT story - Page 2 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your own TMNT story   Your own TMNT story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your own TMNT story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2