TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 am

Sid didn't want to see a fight as much as the others did, but her quirky and sarcastic nature told her to say

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"There's one way to tell the difference between the two of them..." Leo whispered to himself

Falljoy just had a look of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 am

"Oh please. You call this threatening?" Belle swept the shadows away and sent a small gust of wind around the room, seeking the dark boy out.

"I guess you're too scared to face me then," She teased barganing on both making him mad and getting him to come out. Raph pulled her away from the creeping shadows protectively.

"Ya OK?" He asked.

"I'm good."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 pm

the boy grined before his skin fell away revealing bones before they skattered onto the floor Adrian then appeared looking sad, Ora gasped before sighing and facepalming.
"no Adrian no one is ready for it, you can't do it not yet, she won't be able to handle it and you promised me you would never do it again only to the people who hold danger to us" Adrian crept up to Belle before his head split in half it grew teeth.
"What the heck is he doing?!"
"Adrian! NO!"
Raph lunged at Ora "ya better tell me what your puny little brothers doing to my girlfriend.!!"
Ora sighed "he going to make her relive all the worst pain of her live its a way to brake her down from the inside, but its all in her head it won't hurt her physicly the only thing is that Adrian feels the pain as well so i'm not sure why he would want to do this."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Belle kicked backwards before the boy could quite reach her, but it didn't stop him. She fell into blackness, her worst nightmares and memories spinning around her.

"Oh, Shell!" Raph caught Belle as her body fell back. "I don't think she ever told us her worst memory, just a few bad ones."

"If she relives the time she got that scar..." Leo warned angrily.

"That isn't her worst memory." Donnie whispered. "That's just a bad one."

"But it is her worst pain." Leo said.

"No. The time she left is. Well, it's tied." Don replied.

"So she's gonna relive two of the worst moments of her life?" Raph groaned. "We're doomed."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Autumn sighed, kneeling next to belle and pulling her head gently into her lap but making sure Raph was still with her. He probably wouldn't be happy about that, but she didn't like this. "Ora, please bring Adrian over here and lie him down above Belle, so their heads aren't quite touching." She asked aloud, stretching out a wing and plucking out a feather. "I'll see what I can do to stop this, but I can't promise anything."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 pm

"If you can stop it, you'll be the hero of the year." Don said dryly.

"Yeah. Belle ain't a normal girl. Adrian wants her ta feel pain, suffering, sorrow, fear and loss. Belle don't get tha from her memories. When she relives bad memories, she tends to feel anger and resentment. And when she wakes up..." Raph trailed off.

"Let's just say, she fights alot better and more aggressively when angry, and she might lash out at the first thing that moves when she wakes up." Leo concluded.

Belle stared. She wasn't in control over her body, but her mind? Yup. She was watchin the time she got the worst scar in her collection, watching helplessly as Vallory sliced her back, ribs, chest. She screamed mentally, but her physical form just groaned and fell.

Belle's eyes flared, her anger building up...

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Autumn shrugged. "Fast healing should help then. " She chuckled dryly as she rested her hand on Belle's forehead. She hissed and jerked back suddenly, her teeth clenched tightly together. "Gah, too late." She growled, blowing on the burn marks on her hand. She frowned at them. "Hmm, they're not healing. Weird."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Falljoy lept to her side, "Maybe I can give her a little of my healing gene."

She put her glowing paw onto her forhead, ignoring the seething pain that was now careening through her body.

"Falljoy, that's suicide!" Sid cried out, trying to draw her away from the still girl.

Suddenly, Falljoy's face grew a grimace of fear. Blinding white light eminated out of the girl half in wolf form. Donnie reached out to pull her away, but Sid held him back.

"No touchie, unless you wanna see the memory too."

"What in the shell is happening?!" Don called

"She is in Belle's memory. She's reliving it beside her."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Autumn steadied Falljoy with a wing, mentally blocking out whatever came her way. "How is Adrian?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Belle watched the memories repeat themselves over again, Raph's tormented face always the worst. She felt Adrian watching them with her, feeling the slicing agony that radiated around her upper body. But she also felt Falljoy, and hoped she'd be fine.

Belle was about to explode from too much negative energy, meaning she'd wake up. What about the others?

Raph looked at Belle's face as it changed. "Duck!" He shouted, doing a Henderson to the floor and covering his neck with his hands as the windows shattered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Autumn audibly swore before she too ducked, her wings spread over Belle and Falljoy so they didn't get hit by any glass. "Take cover!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:43 am

Ora ran to the pulsating body of his brother
"ADRIAN!! ADRIAN!!" he yelled shaking his brother.
"you stupid stupid stupid" he yelled hiting the floor, cussing. Something cracked inside of Adrian then his suite ripped open as dark crimson blood burst out of his chest.
'ADRIAN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:35 pm

"Look!" Leo ran over to Belle and exposed a small part of her scar, which was as scarlet as her hair by then. Leo ran a hand over it as Raph, Don and Mikey joined them all, watching out for broken glass.

"She ain't bleedin," Raph stated blandly. Lana groaned and sat up.

"What's happening?" She asked.

"I have a feeling Belle and the others are about to wake up." Don said. He looked around as his bandana tails started whipping in his face from the wind. "And Belle's waking up angry."

Last edited by Raphael011 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Falljoy flew back as well, her now normal eyes wide open and terrified

"Fall!" Sid ran up to her wolf friend, "Are you ok? How do you feel?" A more important question came to mind, "What did you see?"

Falljoy was shell-shocked, even though she didn't have one, "I...I saw...darkness...a sad and terrifying past. But it was scrambled." She tried to sit up. "What does it mean?" She asked Belle
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Belle's eyes flew open.

"My past is complicated. It's a horrible, wretched place and I try not to visit." She growled. "With my 'family', the memories of leaving, the fights...." She shuddered. "You really shouldn't have done that. I don't let anybody feel my pain but me. And now him too!" She pointed at Adrian, who was still laying there.

"Why's he bleedin'?" Raph asked. "You told us it was all in their minds." He said, turning to Ora for answers.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Autumn checked over Belle, not caring if she got hurt, and was relived that there was no major damage done. "How bad is it?" She asked Ora, glancing at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 am

"Adrian!! c'mon Adrian!! wake up! wake up!! Adrian!! GODDAMMIT!" Ora shouted Shaking his brother until Don and Leo had to pull him off him. Ora shook.
"Belle feels it Mentally Adrian feels it physicly" Ora said then his head snapped towards Belle.
'What the heck Happened to you is know happening to my Brother EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!" He shouted pointing at his withering brother "EXPLAIN YOURSELF"
Raph Roared.
"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO BELLE THAT WAY!!"
"WELL EXCUSE ME" Ora stood to his feet standing taller than Raph in hight "MY BROTHER COULD DIE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW WHAT!!!???"
"WHAT!?"
"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT GOING TO SUFFER!!!" Don gasped.
"He's the holder of Yang? if he dies..."
"THEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO UNBALANCED!!!" Ora cried.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:05 am

"That's bad." Autumn stated calmly before shoving both Raph and Ora apart with her wings. "Ok move it." She ordered before kneeling beside Adrian, not touching him but watching him carefully for several moments. "Jumba." She decided before flipping open her phone and dialing the alien scientist.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 am

"Don"t Touch him" Ora seethed But Don held him back "please let her she can help your brother we will do everything in our power to help him."
Ora deflated "he's the only person i can't heal" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

"Ok look. This," Belle gestured to Adrian, "is not my fault, no matter how much you wanna blame me. This was what my cousin did to me." Belle pulled a bit of the fabric of her shirt off her shouder, reveaing a crimson scar.

"Ya know, sometimes I still can't believe she did that." Lana said. Raph hugged Belle, partially shielding her from Ora.

"If this 'Jumba' can't help him, I can try," Belle offered, looking at Ora solemnly over Raph's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Ora's tense shoulders lessened he intertwined his fingers before pushing them back into his hair.
"Fine" he said slumping into the nearest chair and buring his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Sid gasped at how large that scar was, and she thought scars were cool.

Falljoy held her shoulder in the very same place, "Yeah, it hurt,"

"It better have!"

"Can I try and heal him?" Falljoy started to inch towards the boy

"No!" Sid held her back, "unless you want to see what memories the physical embodiment of Darkness has to offer..."

"I'll take my chances," She slipped out of her grip

Sid groaned, "Someone stop her!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Belle raised her arm and a small tornado encircled Falljoy.

"If you thought my memories were bad, you might wannna stop." She said, her eyes pulsating. "Look, if the cut didn't kill me, there's a small chance he might be able to get out of it, but I am tthe physical embodyment of all six elements."

"Spirit could probably help." Leo spoke softly.

"If only I could channel it better," Belle thought aloud, still holding Raph for comfort.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Sid caught the look on her travel partner's eyes and instantly guessed what she was gonna say,

"Ireon could help him...Darnit!" She kicked a chair, which her claws got embedded into.

"If it's a shackle of some sort," Mikey said, casual and oblivious, "I suggest you stay there."

"Seconded," Sid raised her hand

"Shut up..." Falljoy spat, struggling with the darn chair.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Adrian moaned his forehead covered in sweat.
Ora moved over to him.
"Adrian can you hear me!?" He cried out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next