TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 pm

(Wait, is Anton in Inuyasha OC?)

"Well, Anton, Falljoy is the kind of 'person' who, if you attack her, she'll attack you too. She has an anger management problem, like me." Sid explained
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

(I'm taking off the rule of three OC's, just try not to lose trac or use too many.)

"Am I the only one here who's worried about her being stuck in a column of flame?" Raph exclaimed, gesturing toward his girlfriend. Belle was stuck. She was now aware of what she was doing, but it took next to no energy and she couldn't stop it. The flames were beginning to extend, too, and nearby thins were catching on fire.

Meanwhile

"C? Are you sure about this?" Cody asked.

"Of course," Cordelia replied, brushin her long, dark brown hair back. "I prefer surfing at night anyway."

"You know Cor, there ain't no stoppin 'er, C-man." The last of the trio, James Jones, said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am

(hehe i knew you get it ^~^ Crazd)

"I think her anger really backFIREd" Adrian joked laughing Anton cracked a smile Ora walked over to her "do you think i would be able to calm her down?' He asked Raph "meaning able i able to hold her just for a moment?" Raph growled, torn.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am

"She didn't plan for this and no!" Raph growled.

"It's either that or a helicopter explosion, Raph," Leo reasoned.

"Fine! Good luck," Raph said, exasperated.

Meanwhile....

"Is that a fire?" Cordelia asked the boys, standing on her board. There were no waves at the moment, and she had amazing balance.

"I think it is. We should check it out," james said.

(Yes, James is Casey Jones' cousin, they just haven't seen each other in a long time. That's why I love using James, he has that same vigilante thing and the same fihting style.)

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 am

"I'll go in," Falljoy said, still in Demon mode, "I'm fireproof."

"Can you breath underwater?" Sid said

"No,"

"Then shucks for you,"

"I don't care," She ran into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

"Wicked!" Cordelia breathed as she and the boys climbed up on land.

"Is that a person?" Cody asked. "Cause I thought I was the only person who was fireproof,"

"Just cause you can control fire dosen't make you fireproof." James said.

"And just cause you're big and strong dosen't make you superior," Cody said. Cordelia scowled and a ringing started in the boys ears. They calmed down pretty quick.

"Cody, can you get her out f there?" Cordelia asked.

"Sure thing, C." Cody walked casually into the flaming pillar while Cordelia tried to smother the heat waves coming her way.

When Cody walked in, he saw Belle, but he also saw Falljoy making her way to the girl. He made it there first and picked her up.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Cody Shane. I'm getting you to safety."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 am

"Yay little migits!" Anton cried sarcasticly "Come to play?" she asked baring her fangs playingly.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

"Did she just call us migits?" James asked, crossing his arms. Cordelia smothered a laugh.

"Not me, but you maybe...." She said.

"I'm six foot one! How am I a migit?" James exclaimed. Then, Cody walked out of the flaming pillar with Belle, and Lana rushed over to them.

"See? You didn't need to calm her down," he said to Ora. As soon as Belle was out of the pillar, the flames just dissappeared.

"I think you need to take lessons from her," Cordelia teased, her eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm

"No i wasn't talking to you i was talking to the migit there" Anton pointed to the rat human on Cody's shoulder he had just refuge there. also he was a ghost but Anton didn't see it that way.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:12 pm

"Hey!!" Falljoy yelled out from the pillar of flame, "I had her!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

"You can rescue her next time," Cody said, giving Belle to James and waving a hand. As he did, the flames dissappeared, leaving Falljoy in the middle of a circle of scorch marks. "You know you could've been hurt?" He asked Belle.

"I lost my temper. I was fine." She defended.

"No, you weren't." Cordelia pointed out.

"Can I have her back now?" Raph asked James, who shrugged and put Belle in Raph's arms.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

"hey! Can I have your Migit?" Anton asked eyeing the creature happily.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 am

Autumn, who had been off after a noise she had heard, returned to see ashes and scorch marks. She facepalmed. "I don't wanna know. Is anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 am

"No, just a little angry," Sid informed her
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 pm

"A little is an understatement" Ora said eyeing Belle "perhap it is something you should learn to control" Ora gave Don a small signal with his pointer finger to indicate at what he was getting at. Don nodded. "Belle it could be dangerous for you and people around you if you find you can not control it how's to say that one day you'll just get so angry that you'll-"
"Destroy the world!" Mikey yelled then covering his mouth sheepishly, Raph, Don and Leo all shot him devious glares, Ora smiled.
"Well came out quicker than i thought."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm

"That's rich. You guys think I'm powerful enough to destroy the world?" Belle laughed, tossing her head back. She stopped, and for a second it was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

She looked out at the faces, a few of which dropped guiltily.

"I get it. It's more that you think I would than could. That's real nice coming from family." her expression darkened, and she clenched her fists. "I'm out." she waved one of her fists, and a cloud of purple shimmered around her. A second later, she was just gone.

"Smooth, guys. Very smooth," Cody said, staring at the spot she had been only seconds before.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Falljoy was still steaming

"Aw, calm down, you! We'll go surfing in the morning!" Sid slapped her upside the head

"Whatever you say, paradox double." Falljoy spat angrily, rubbing her head
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Belle was walking toward the airport, her duffel bag over her shoulder and her powers so exhausted she only had natural skill, when a hand covered her mouth. Her bag dropped and she kicked backwards, makin contact once before a figure in black grabbed her legs and tied them together at the ankles. Her arms were bound behind her and a gag was slid into her mouth before she was blindfolded and taken away, the only evidence of a struggle being a single kunai with a red marker laying on the ground.

"Forget surfing in the morning!" Cody exclaimed, grabbing his surfboard from nearby. "Cordelia, if you will?" She grinned and waves started picking up. James and Cordelia grabbed their boards and hurried into the water after Cody.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 am

Anton snorted "I agree with the migit carrying little kid real smooth you know you can't just go around telling a girl that just because she set herself on fire for all you know it could just be that time of month for her!" Anton flicked her hair. "You douchebags stay before you stuff anything else up and i'll go and find her but don't be surprised if we don't come back i know i wouldn't" she sneered before dissappearing in the direction that Belle had run to when she appeared all she found was a red Kunai. "Crap!" she swore and looked around "Belle don't play games this is Anton please i just want to talk so don't come running with your weapons out or somethin'" when she got no response Anton swore once more a small four letter word that shook branches and heated the air. "Belle?" Anton picked up a small shiver from the branches and smiled. "OH Belle my sweet sweet Belle what ever will i do without her she is my very sole purpose for existance why oh why must this happen to me! Oh Belle" She cried out dramaticly before fainting. the rustle stopped before a head poked out.
"Boss another female is here shoulde we take her too?"
"Is she of any relation that could prove to be useful for our needs"
"Uh i think so"
"Okay" The head became a body as it crept out of the bush he reached out to pull Anton up hwen her eyes flew open she gripped his wrist before sinking her teeth into his wrist he cried out when she tore off. she held up the mortu mortu hand signal before saying throught a toothy grin.
"Take me to your leader"
"Yes Master"
"Where is it?"
"I don't know" Anton kicked the guard into the stomach sending him flying into the bushes.
"well your mighty helpful arn't you, sigh! i guess i'll have to find her the hard way sniffing for the strange scent she smelled on the guard "Yep got your scent your dead meat now.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 am

"Girls! Why are they so moody?" Raph asked, facepalming and looking off in the direction Anton went.

"You're the one that set her off. I don't blame her for setting herself on fire," Cody called from where he was pacing his board in the water, his dark wet suit starting to shimmer with the water.

"I'm sure she didn't set herself on fire on purpose," Cordelia said with a flick of her hand.

"Can we surf now?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:50 am

"Hah you think she set herself on fire?" Adrian's eyes where hidden in the shadow and his voice broken and harsh. "You stupid, stupid boy" Ora took a step back at his brother's hostility "Adrian what? What's going on?" Ora then sank to his knees in agony. "Arghhhhh! Adrian no your taking to much power Stop!" before Ora altogther fainted his face buried in the sand. Leo gasped and took hold of Ora turning him around before setting him down. "Adrian what did you DO?!" Leo cried noticing the trail of blood seeping from Ora's open mouth. Adrian laughed "Just borrowing it for a bit, As you notice Belle ran off but now she is in danger my brother may be the level headed one but this calles for action" his voice hostile and sharp. "Don't get in my f*cking way all i'll burn you down!!" he ran at a top speed.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 am

(I do believe we are leaving the Lilo and Stitch characters behind)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

(I believe Craz'd's right. This calls for one of those scenes where Jumba just shows up, no matter where you are. Happened all the time in the TV show.)

"So that is where you all went," Jumba said as he parked the hovercraft and Lilo jumped out.

"Well that's usually what happens to me when you get me mad enough!" Cody said, leaving his board and walking up on land again. Cordelia and James facepalmed. "I spontaneously combust!"

"That's because you're the boy who played with fire. And I'm the one who can do this," Cordelia said, manipulating sound waves in the area to make a high-pitched whine sound in Cody's ears, making him drop to his knees and clutch the sides of his head.

"He's so oblivious sometimes," James mused.

"What in the world is going on here?" Lilo yelled to get herself heard.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Falljoy and Sid came back from the waves,

"Something that would take all night to explain," They both said in unison
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Ora sighed reaching up to his mouth "all night but that wouldn't do anything for you or us or Anton, adrian and Belle also Raph you ran after her, they are all in danger of some unseen force too bad Adrian took all my powers other wise i could find them quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next