TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:38 pm

"huh? Oh no i'm fine I just need to sleep" Henry sighed waving both girls away tiredly. "Don' worry it'll stop soon'

(Yes we DID!!! ^~^ Welcome back!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:52 pm

(Yeah! Welcome back!)

"Are you sure Henry?" said Venus, putting a hand to his side.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 am

Henry winced "OW!" He smirked but his eyes crinkled in pain "okay now it hurts" he laughed. "Gease i'm such a baby, 'OW IT HURTS' " he mimicked. "the rain helps though".

Kain lept from the above tree and silently landed only metres away from the three children. she pressed her earring. "Henry seems to be injured i think Bozar ruffed him up a lot more that i had thought."

"When the girls seem to calm that when you move in"

Kain nodded positioning herself to strike.

"Venus George says that he's sorry about Kayla" Henry mumbled. He giggled.

"Hey Thrrin!" he called smirking "i think that outfit looks hooooot!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 am

"Tell George it's no problem," Venus replied and then flicked Henry's head. "That was for you." Venus kept her hand on his side, "Healethics." An orange glow spread across his injury.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Henry sighed as the pain started to subside on his side.

"You are one extreamly handy girl" he slurred his forehead smarting from her palm.

"The halfling girl seems to be in possesstion of healing powers" Kain spoke into the earpiece "I'm going in now before the boy recover fully"

"Just remember to collect them at all costs..."

Kain smiled "Why do it any other way?"

Henry closed his eyes slightly the pain almost but a memory.

"Remind me why we're here in the first place anyway?"

Kain unsheathed her twin sword and pounced landing next to Henry's oblivious head. her face was covered in a white mask with the black half of the ying and yang symbol at the top. Her left arm was covered in iron rings and poisened spikes. she wore a black hood over her short red hair and black leather pants covered by knee length leather steel caped boots with killer studs on the bottom. around her waist a huge black belt held bombs of a sorts incluing light bombs and smoke bombs.

"You three are tresspassers" she growled her husky voice just as biting as the cold wind around them. "Tresspassers will be procecuted"

Henry opened an eye "did you say something Thrrin?" he drawled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm

"It...it wasn't Thirrin," stammered Venus as the orange glow faded away and she stared at the figure. When the Healethics had finished, she quickly grabbed Henry by his shirt and pulled him to her, as she squatted, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 pm

"Great, I was almost asleep, thank you!" Thirrin Pulled her bow off her back. "And Henry I'm glad in the middle of a crisis you seem to care more about my outfit than being on your guard," she added sarcastically.

(Sorry I don't get on as much anymore, I'm trying, but homework and story writing and youtube videos are killing me! People don't leave you alone about updates for that kinda stuff.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 am

(Hahah don't worry!)

"Tresspassers will be procecuted" Kain repeated

Henry groaned "No i know that voice" he reached for a branch and stood up still slightly weak. "Kaylia?, no, uh karen? no uh kayin no wait Kain! thats it you! Kain!" Henry seemed excited but then his face turned pale.

"Kain how are you still alive??!! I thought you were dead!!??"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:48 pm

"Why are all the evil killing chicks after you?" grumbled Venus.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 pm

"I guess it's my devilish looks" Henry sighed runing his hand through his black bangs giving Venus a sexy sidelook. "It attracts the blood-lust chicks"

"Even you must know i could die that easily!!"

"You exploded into a million pieces!"

"Thats Easily!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 pm

"That's easily for this one?" sighed Venus. "I swear Henry...when you become the death of me, you get to explain it to George."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

"This should be fun, then. Exactly why does she want to kill you? Do you just make people mad for fun or something?" Thirrin asked, pulling back the drawstring on her bow and glancing at Henry and Venus.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:04 pm

"James i will kill you!" Kain cried pulling her sword high "Get out of my way this boy ruined my whole life and i will kill him for it!!"

Henry stiffened to the sound of his real name "oh so you know huh?" his eyes where hidded in a dark shadow. "I guess i have to take responsiblitly when its due..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

"James?" repeated Venus, recognizing the name. "Henry, what did you do to this poor girl?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

"James?" repeated Venus, recognizing the name. "Henry, what did you do to this poor girl?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"Now I'm really confused," muttered Thirrin, pointing her bow down.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

"I'll kill you James!" Kain lifted her sword high and lunged at Henry who moved his head slightly to the side the blade slid harmlessly past. "I will not stop until i see every ounce of life being drained out of your eyes"

"Kain stop! listen i know your upset!" Henry cried jumping to a higher branch "but listen! It's a sort of mistunderstanding if you listen i will be able to talk to you and you will understand okay?"

"I won't take anymore of your lies!!"

"Yeah thats understandable" Henry shrugged "i did some pretty bad sh*t huh?"

"You insolent obnoxious manupilator!!! I will kill you"

As Kain swung at Henry spoke quickly.

"okay so i died then i was brought back to life through computer and some techno mumbo jumbo i was then set to infultrait some virus for that old bag Bishop and completely destory but id din't realise that this virus was actually inside that girl's" pointing a Kain "brain and that virus was her therapy from when her family died through some pretty harsh circumstances so they decided to put her through some sort of stimulation thing that sort of made her family real to her again because she was like almost a vegitable when they died. Anyway so i destroyed the stimulation thing and then she went crazy."

"So now i'm the one who killed her family and she wants to kill me uh help?"

"LAIR LAIR LAIR!!!!" Kain screamed slashing his pants "You Lie! Tell them how you manuiplated me and how you told me you could bring them back! you said you could!"
"I loved you!!!"

"Bishop had plans for you how i was i too know??!! back then i was just a computer program!"

"LIAR!!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:24 am

"CALM DOWN!" screamed Venus, tapping into her inner Raphael. She threw two kunai and pinned Kain's arm to the tree. The she threw two more and pinned her legs. "Now, we are going to figure out how you got here because your obviously not from the Land of Mystics. I apologize for whatever that idiot did to you, but Bishop seems more to blame from that story. However, once you tell me how you got here, I'd happily hear your side of the story."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Kain growled and Henry hopped down pulling the mask off Kain's face

the first thing you notice was the utter beauty that kissed her face from her large hazel eyes to her soft flowing auburn hair Henry blushed uncontrolably.

'you've um changed a bit uh Kain"

Kain sighed and turned away the tip of her nose pink.

"No i don't belong here but i did find myself here one day and thats all i remember but you" Kain narrowed her eyes at Henry "James you ruined everything! everything i ever had or wanted!"

"My parents and two brothers were killed in a gasoline explosion i was saved by my mother who protected me with her own back i was 6 at the time...

i lived on in the hospital for a few years before i started to go insane...

"so they hooked me up to a machine that would stimulate my brain into thinkng my family was still alive'

"but then a boy came into my life and he told me that nothing i thought was real, was real he told me there was a world outside of this and it was better than this one" She didn't try to cover up the venom in her voice.
"I trusted the boy because i thought i loved him and when he shut down the stimulation everything came back and now my family is dead AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" Kain ripped the kunai from her arms as she lunged for Henry her hands clasped around his throat.
"I'll kill you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Venus jumped over Henry and kicked Kain in the face, "Leave him alone. You can't live a lie, even if it is seems better than reality."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Thirrin, utterly confused, shot her notched arrow into a dead branch on a tree a few hundred yards away with deadly accuracy, knocking the branch from the tree.

"So what else have you failed to mention, Henry?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:31 am

Kain growled at Venus but loosened her grip deciding to give Henry a sharp push.

Henry smirked at Thrrin "i'm afraid of mudklips?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:23 pm

"What is a mudklip?" asked Venus. "Because I swear if you're afraid of Mudkips, I just may have to smack you."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:25 pm

"Oh yeah that how you say it" Henry laughed noisly "them and those little yellow pika things" Henry shrugged "scare the living daylights out of me"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:37 pm

"I'm not sure I even want to know what in The Gods' names you're talking about." Thirrin shook her head, storing her bow on her back and putting a hand on the sword in her sheath instead. Her arm had been starting to ache and a sword was easier to use than a bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next