TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Empty
PostSubject: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Okay, this is gonna sound weird, but I had this idea for an original story that takes place in the Land of Mystics, a world I made up, that's real name is a secret and the only way to get out is to discover the true name. The Land of Mystics is a place where you can find anything magical (think if Middle Earth, Narnia, and Fantasia combined with all Folklore for everywhere and every culture.) And since my story will have the same basic plot (key word being nasic meaning: Get out of the Land of Mystics), but different characters and points, I thought 'What the heck? The see what happens when I throw the TMNT into my new world!' So yeah...
Um so, yeah all of the TMNT and cannon characters are free characters (meaning everyone plays them, but you knew that.) and your OCs (if you want to bring them in) will be played by you, the owner. So, yeah, please join, and LET THE MAGICAL CHAOS ENSUE!

List of OCs and who they are played by:
Venus- Haluwasa2
Amy- Katniss
Hailey- Raphael011
Nikita- Donny'sGirl
Shai- FallenAngel
Shanoa- Wildgoose
Albus-Wildgoose
O-FalleAngel
George- FallenAngel
Silvern-Raphael011
LIMIT 4 OCs PER PERSON! CREATURES/PEOPLE FOUND IN LAND OF MYSTICS ARE FREEPLAY UNLESS YOU CLAIM THEM AS YOURS.

"Venus, you shouldn't have bought that," said Karai, sighing. "The bookshop keeper told us 'Read if you dare.' " Raph was still a little edgy around Karai as she had only changed sides recently by the influence of her best friend (who, in front of her eyes was nearly throw off a building by her adoptive father, after he had promised never to hurt the half-mutant).
"Fer once I agree with ya, Karai," said Raph. "V, did'ja learn nothing from the Neveredin' Story. If a guy says to to read the book, you do NOT buy it."
"He said 'Read if you dare'," replied Venus.
"Same diff," said Raph.
"Raphael is right, Venus," said Leo, who was meditating. "Besides, Master Splinter doesn't like Black magic objects in the house."

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm

"Yeah, cause the last one I brought blew up haldf of Don's lab." Amy muttered as she came out of the mentioned room, a toolbox in one hand and a wrench in the other. "I'm still grounded too." The girl pulled back her short black hair and tied it there with a hairtie.

"Amy! Get back in here and finish that bench!" Don yelled before walking into the lounge and the teen sighed.

"Yes, slave-driver."

"Your own fault."

"Shuddup, Raph!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:12 pm

(Yay! I'll join, usin my newest OC.)

"I definately agree on the 'no magic book' thing," Hailey said, walking into the room and flopping onto the couch. "Trust me, I learned about stupid magic books the hard way." She sighed and blew some hair out of her eyes.

"Right, cuz the last time you used magic, you turned Raph into a frog!" Mikey said. "I still think you should have kept him that way."

"No." Hailey told him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:03 am

(Would love to join with a new OC.)

"I remember that! It was the funniest thing ever!" Nikita laughed as she walked over to where the others were sitting.

"I don't know if funny is the word!" Mikey made a face at her.

Nikita pulled her long dark hair to one side "Don't you remember the song he sang?" her dark eyes twinkled at Mikey.

"I forgot about that" Mikey smiled "Hey Raph! How did that song go?" he turned to his brother.

"Mikey!!" Raph said annoyed.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:31 am

((and then my oc walked in and made herself a hot tea no joks ^~^) wow so far tmnt already knows their Oc's well of course being the wierd person i am i've go to be different.)

Shai was mad. Furious infact, no wait scratch that, He was vehement. The book he wanted, no the book he needed was gone, and the worse thing was that it was 2 girls who had taken it. S
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:05 am

"I have to admit, the song was funny. But I'm not changing him back! Hey, next time somebody goes to the kitchen, could ya grab me a coke?" Hailey asked.

"Get it yourself," Raph snorted.

"Ya know, Raph, you made a very nice frog."

"I'm gonna go get Hails a coke."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:13 am

(Ill join too!! With a new oc of course!! Anime smile )
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:52 am

(yay! People joined!)

"Meh on you guys," said Venus. "It's just a little magic book. Maybe I can find a way to transport without leaving organs behind."
"Will always be gross," said Mikey, putting a hand to his appendix. Venus went to an empty corner of the room and flipped open the book and read out loud. "To all ye who open this implement of Black Magic. Ye be warned: You do not know ye do if ye unlock the riddle of this book."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:26 pm

"Does it come with subtitles?" Hailey asked. "I haven't brushed up on olde English since last time I had to recite a spell."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:19 pm

"I think it means to be warned of the dangers if you solve the riddle," said Venus, flipping the page. "Ah here it is. 'When the mind and body are opposites, I arrive. Ye may not always see with thine own eyes, but I am there in the shadows of your mind. I end at the open, but do not start at the close. Do ye know what am I?' What do you think it means?"
"I think it means we shouldn't figure it out," said Mikey. "Go look up a summoning spell and see if you can help me find the remote."
"Okay," said Venus as she flipped a few more pages. "According to this I need to say the spell and then what I need. 'Volo perducat opus TV Remote.'" POOF! The remote for the television popped out into Venus's lap. "It worked!"
"Let me try!" exclaimed Mikey, suddenly interested. " 'Volo perducat opus Venus's poisoned kunai.'" Nothing went poof and Venus's poisoned kunai remained hidden where it was. "I did exactly what you did. Why didn't it work?" Venus snatched her book from her brother's hands.
"Maybe it doesn't like you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Hailey took her coke from Raph and turned back to Venus and Mikey.

"Magic is a judgemental thing. I've been studying for years, and I still can't make stuff out of thin air. Besides, that was a complicated spell. And, Venus, that sounded more like a gateway riddle than a normal riddle. Dangerous. They bring you to different dimensions, and sometimes you never come back."

"Don't make it sound so overdramatic. There is no such thing as-" Donnie started to say. Hailey smirked and, before he could finish, she made a gesture, and Don's bo ifted itself up and whacked him over the head.

"You were saying?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:57 pm

"always making a point arn't you Hailey?" Leo said getting back to his book.

~~~~~~~~~

Shai hated doing this but it kinda of mattered dearly to him that his book wasn't used by two Girls!!! He made his way to the corner of the dark room and began to twirl his fingers around each other and then muttered sacred hymns his fingers glowing a deep bluepurple colour he smiled he was tracking his possession.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh Venus? is the book ment to glow like that?" Mikey asked his arm over the back of the sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~

((Uh halu can i bring in George again but He and Venus don't need to like each other and we won't bring in Bishop either i just really like George ^~^))
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:32 am

"Maybe you should do some scientific study on the subject Donnie" Nikita said as she wiggled her nose a couple times and a notebook appeared in Don's hand "Oh wait I forgot!" she wiggled her nose again an a pen appeared in his other hand.

"Ha, explain that one Einstein" Mikey laughed.

"Umm..." Donnie paused "Thanks, I needed a new notebook" he finally said as he walked towards his lab area.

"Lame!" Mikey taunted.

Nikita had turned her attention to the book "Interesting, I don't remember it ever doing that."

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:01 am

"~...Under after that, when the colour change you have to put- Shanoa!!! Pay attention!" a male voice was heard and a book hit a girl on the head. "Ouch! Huh?" was the only thing she said as she rubbed her head. "Do you find my lessons that boring?" a middle age man said to her. "No sir..."Shanoa said and lowered her head. "Then keep your eyes open and pay attention." the man said to her and returned to what he was saying. Shanoa pouted.Then she felt a tag at her right side. She turned to look at the boy next to her. "Hey, you fell asleep again..."he whispered to her. "No, I didnt fell asleep. I was just...lost in thought" Shanoa said to him. "You do that a lot lately... Is something wrong?" Shanoa looked at him. A tall boy -no, young man- with smooth blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was kinda popular among the girls. She sighed. Popular indeed and a bit troublemaker. "Dont worry about me Albus. I just dont sleep too much at night" Shanoa siad and made a small smile appear on her lips. "Miss Christofer and Mr.Bronds!! If you want to chat you can do it AFTER the lesson. As a punishment bring me tommorrow an essay of two pages. The subject: the different ways of defence when conflit is inevitable", the middle age man said. Laughs were heard from accross the room. Albus groaned. Shanoa just did a facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Amy was working on the lab still when the tattoo around her left arm, beginning at her wrist and curling around her arm like a snake up to her shoulder, up the side of her neck and curling on her cheek, began to glow a dark purple, instead of the white it used to be. "Ouch!" She yelped, pressing a hand against her cheek. The tattoo was searing hot and she stared at her reflection in Don's darkened computer monitor. "Guys, who's using powerful Dark Magic in there?!"

[[Amy's tattoo is kinda designed like a phoenix, it's tail on her arm and the head curving on her cheek. It helps her control her powers (like spells and stuff) but it's downside is that whenever powerful enough Dark Energy is controlled around her the tattoo darkens and heats up, causing her pain until either the spell is finished, or she takes control of the Magic and stops it or lessens it. But that can only happen if she can see who is doing the spellwork.]]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

(Of course you can, Angel!)
"Venus! Venus is using Dark magic!" shouted Mikey.
"I want to why it's still glowing," said Karai as she looked at the book.
"V, put that down," said Leo. "You don't know what its doing."
"Donnie, help me solve the riddle~!" said Venus, ignoring everyone and clutching the book and pulling her brother by the mask tails out of his lab.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm

"O, great. More dark magic." Hailey muttered. She rushed over to Venus and Donnie and looked at the glowing book for a minute. "Never seen one do that before..."

"No, really?" Raph asked sarcastically. Leo shook his head.

"V, you really should drop it before it explodes or transforms or something along those lines," Hailey said. "magic is never easy to control, you should know that."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:17 am

Shai grinned He had located the book but he cringed it was located "underground" where the filth lay. he picked out his phone then dialed 2.
'Hey you got Devius here Ya bastard!" Shai cringed he always felt that Devius had something against him "What you want before i hung up on ya" Shai could smell the gum she was chewing from on the otherside of the line "Devius i need two of your best employees"
"What for?" she chewed right into the speaker.
"i have an underground job"
"always wanting the clean stuff don't you Shai always clean but your gonna need to dirty stuff sometimes..."
"Okay thats nice but how soon can you get them in"
"on their way now" Devius said. Shai was about to point out efficient she was when the heard the line go dead.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:45 am

"I would have to agree. You never know what magic will do when it's given a free will" Nikita said as she walked over to the others.

"Free will? Ya make it sound alive or something" Raph said sarcastically.

"In a sense it is. When a powerful bolt of magic is released without an actual spell to guide it there is no telling what it may do" she answered back.

"I think we need to change your name to Donatella" Leo said as he registered what Nikita had said.

"Actually what she says does makes sense" Donnie piped in "If this magic stuff is real, then a bolt of energy would have to flow somewhere" he added. "Thereby causing some sort of molecular change"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:45 am

George grinned honestly he had never felt better and the fact he was paired up with O was pretty cool in fact it was awesome!. O skidded before gracefully pulling out her glove, she slidd it onto her arm with such grace George thought is was almost impossible. the Man hole cover lifted when the magnets on her glove lifted it. She usered George in before slidding herself in. when the got into the ground She passed George the pen. well it looked like pen but really it was hoverboard in disguise. George clicked it ten times in row when it activated and slit in two the holographic board appered and the george drooped it, the board falling to the ground and hovering above the water. O kicked her baord and is wizzed off in the direction of the beeps that cam from her watch. George again had to grin still not believing that this was all true.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:52 am

Lessons had enede for today. Shanoa picked up her books and left the room. "Hey, heeey!! Wait for me!!" Albus said as he hurried to pack up his things and follow her outside. "Are you still mad about earlier?" Albus asked her as they walked down th ecorridor. Shanoa didnt talk. "Common...."he whined to her and tried to make grimances so that she would laugh. Shanoa just narrowed her eyes and barked at him."Do you understand just how much work we have to do? Do you know that we need to write that essay? I swear that that man is the devil himself!! Now I have to bury myself in th elibrary all day long." Albus pouted. "It's not that bad.."he said. "No, it's worse!! Cause we have and the incomplete subjects from the other lessons" she reminded him. A group of girls croosed their path. "Hi Albus!!" they greeted the handsome boy with flirty looks. Shanoa instead just got some poisonous glarings. "Hey ladies!!" Albus paused to greet them, then rushed after Shanoa who was rolling her eyes. "Jealous?" he asked her. "Disgusted" she replied. "Ah common, what can I do? Nature gave me such good looks. I have to share it with the beautiful ladies.."he said and made a theatrical pose. "You have looks but you lack brain."Shanoa told him,"Plus I dont get why must I be hated by every girl when Im around you." Albus fixed his golden hair,"Ah, the price to pay when you are associating with a person like me"
"The price I pay is an extra essay...Now move!!" Shanoa said as she hurried to the library with Albus behind her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm

(Would you guys care if I put like a limit of 4 on the OCs? I don't have to if you guys don't want me too. Creatures/People [Unless they are your OC, but things like satyr would be free reign] that are in the Land of Mystics are free reign, I probably forgot to mention that.)

"Oh chill, guys," said Venus. "When has magic ever caused us problems before? Eh, don't answer that. It just, this thing it's like it wants me to solve its riddle. Besides, it's SO COOL!"
"V," said Donnie, "This has a warning not to solve the riddle."
"I know," shrugged Venus. "Do you think the side effect of the spells is a glowing thing?"
Donnie shrugged, "This is definitely an interesting riddle. 'When the mind and body are opposites, I arrive. Ye may not always see with thine own eyes, but I am there in the shadows of your mind. I end at the open, but do not start at the close. Do ye know what am I?'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

"I'm gonna answer that question, Venus." Amy muttered as she stepped out of the lab, the tattoo glowing golden-white. "Remember why I'm fixing Don's lab again?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:04 pm

"Well, you did make it explode in the first place," Hailey pointed out. "Just like when I made all Mikey's Silver Sentry comics burst into flame, and had to spend a week and all my savings to recomplete his collection."

"I'm still mad about that," Mikey said.

"I got them back! Besides, they made great practice for the fire magic."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:38 am

(nah Go ahead Halu)

George heard O stop ahead and prepared to stop which was hard since there was nothing but your balance to stop from crashing into a wall or worse. O stood as still her t shirt and short making her short figure look like a normal teenager, but O was the most skilled after testing every human body in the globe before blasting their memory if they failed the test O was the only one who passes successfully. Now that O was hired now many other teeagers hadd been tested to find her successers if or when anything would happen to her. So for George being paired up with her was one of the most important things that had happened to him. O had a black and green scene hairstyle and her tight black tshirt and bleached shorts, so one would have thought that she had the brain thet could out master any computer or the logic to fool any genius. O was a complete Human fluke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next