TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 pm

"Yeah, Raph, you must see Leo as the Angel and me as the devil," laughed Mikey.
"Mikey, you're an idiot," grumbled Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 am

Hailey stared at the village around her. Mikey and Leo had run off somewhere, and Silvern wasn't letting her out of his sight, she didn't exactly understand why. When she asked, he told her it was because she passed out.

"Uh... yeah. I kinda do that sometimes. Call it my sixth sense. And right now, I've got a sixth sense that I'm not the only sorceress around here." She said.

"Uh, there are no sorceresses around here. There are witches, though," said Silvern. Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Same thing," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 pm

"Are they?" asked Mikey who had run up with a stick with a closed black rose bud on top.
"Mikey, what is that?" asked Venus, pointing at the stick.
"Oh, I went to get a few dollars from Donnie and he found that all our money was transformed into this currency!" exclaimed Mikey. "Then I saw Krystoph looking in a shop and asked him what he was doing and he told me that a wand would help you focus your Bookkeeper powers without the Book. So I bought one and look, it has a black rose on it! I know that's your favorite flower." Venus smiled widely.
"Oh, thank-you, Mikey!" she said, hugging him and taking the wand.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 pm

"So, uh... how do you work this thing?" Hailey suddenly asked Silvern, holding up the chain. He took the small watch in his hand and flipped it over.

"It allows you to control time."

"Say what?!" Hailey asked in shock.

"You can control all of time-"

"I got that part! Why did you give it to me?" She demanded. Silvern shrugged.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm

"A black Rose?" Henry grinned "wow George is gonna have a hard time finding those for you on valentines he was gonna get a nice resturant booked and everything" Henry shrugged before walking off into the bushes "Well it ain't my problem"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 pm

"Actually," called out Mikey, "He couldn't have picked something more perfect. Venus LOVES food more than roses." Venus smirked smugly at Henry.
"George didn't have to do that..." she sighed. "And where do you think you're going?" She went after Henry. Mikey chuckled.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 am

"Need a drink" Henry waved before dissappearing Raph sniffed again.

"Who knows of what though" Raph looked at Venus and nodded "Don't worry i'll shadow him make sure he doesn't get into more trouble"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 pm

"Thanks," said Venus before Raph dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 pm

"Or you could try this," Thirrin suggested, conjuring up a glowing ball of energy before it settled on Henry.

(Warning you guys, I'm in Seattle right now for a couple Mariners games so I might not get on very much in the next two days.... going up the Space Needle later though!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yeah that works too," said Raph. Venus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:38 am

Henry dashed through the forrest at an alarming rate trees dashing passed him in a green and dark brown blur.

"okay i'm alone know what do you me to get?"
A life
"I swear you jerk..."
okay okay the book the bookeeper lost it and now you find it and bring it back to me
"Wait so your not my concious?"
no you a*shole
"Good"
What? Why?
"So when i find you a i can pound your face in'
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am

"That Henry better not do anything stupid," grumble Venus as she fingered her wand.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"He probably will, but what can we do to stop him? I'm not my sister, so I'm not possessing him or anything," Thirrin said. She watched Henry through the energy, then sighed. I haven't done this in a loooong time, she thought.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 am

You don't have the guts
"Your right i'll just have to make do with yours"
Hehe your dangerous and quite the cruel one you'll make a good warrior
"Fu*k off i don't to locate no book for the likes of you"
You sure?
"Positive"
Oh well just don't get angry when your accounted for little miss' death
"Who?"
Little miss Book keeper
"Sh*t don't you dare touch her you bastard!"
Thats up to you
Then the voice dissappeared.
"Crap!" Henry swore
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 am

"I know," said Venus. "I'm always worried about that that boy though."
"You're sister can poses people?" asked Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Thirrin nodded. "My sister's Medea, one of the most powerful witches of all time. I can possess people too, but I chose not to. Besides, it's too magically draining. I haven't used my powers in hundreds of years." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am

"Hundreds?" said Mikey. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm

"That depends.... what year is it?" Thirrin asked. "Probably somewhere around three, maybe four thousand by now."

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

"So you're an old lady?" asked Mikey, chuckling.
"I can smack him if you want," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"If you want, but I really don't care. If you want to get technical, yes, I am old, but really, I haven't aged a day over seventeen." Thirrin shrugged, putting a palm against her pounding head.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am

"Wow, that's neat," said Mikey. "It's like your Edward Cullen...except you're a girl...and don't have glitter skin."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 pm

"Edward Cullen?" Thirrin raised an eyebrow.

"He's a vampire from some movie or something," Leo explained.

"Hm... Vampires here don't have glittering skin... just sharp teeth and a big appetite." She shrugged and sat down, playing with her necklace absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 pm

"Fun," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm

"Don't worry, they don't come around here, and especially not in daylight." Thirrin said. "Just watch out for the normal creatures in the day."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"Normal how?" asked Mikey, "The things you have here are pretty scary."
"Is a Baba Yaga normal?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next