TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:44 pm

"All things considered, Baba Yaga is one of the normal ones, yes. It's better than seeing the grim or something," Thirrin laughed. "Then you're in trouble."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

(Edward Elric Can kick Edward Cullens butt!!! Sorry mad fangirl moment)

Henry got back just intime to hear the last part of the girl speech.

"Trouble? What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

"We're fine, Henry," said Venus. "Did you find the Book?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 am

"Uh?" Henry shook his head "no but uh Venus can i talk to you"

oh the best part Henry is that you can't talk about it

"Venus i need you to tell you somethi- Argh!" Henry crouched down clasping his hands to his ears his face controted with pain.

Yes it is really such a wonderful thing isn't it Henry
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm

"Henry, what's wrong?" asked Venus, concerned as she crouched down and put a hand on Henry's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 am

"I need to..." Henry closed his eyes tightly "Tell you something.... Important"

I can stop the pain if you stop this isn't necassary

"It Damn right is neccassary you jacka*s!" Henry cried. "Venus where is the book? where has it gone!"

Henry thought, If he couldn't tell venus he would just have to stick like glue ugh what an annoying job that would be.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Thirrin watched the boy carefully for a second before saying, "Henry, if you let me into your mind I can dull whatever pain it is that you're feeling,"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm

"Albus's owl took it," said Venus quickly. "But seriously, Henry, if your mind is hurting...you need help."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 am

"No lets just get that god damn book and get the heck outta here"

you really think its that easy Henry? Just remember i know everything you do at the exsact time you do. So in a nutshell your screwed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"Henry, are you okay. Do you need me to heal you? Or George? Is it him? Are you both okay?" asked Venus, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:22 am

"Don't worry Venus!" Henry cried turning his shoulder. "I'm bloody fine peachy! George is sleeping he's fine too, now find that book"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:35 am

"Okay," said Venus who hesitated and then gave Henry (and George mentally) a peck on the head, "Don't lie to me if something is really wrong, though."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

"God Venus stop worrying! Think about everyone else! we need to find that book now lets go!"

Good Henry like i said you can't speak about this to anyone especially the halfling girl

Henry paused where had he heard that term before he knew it from somewhere but where?

Now follow her and bring the book to me or i will crush her brain

'Son of a B*tch' Henry thought shoving his fists into his pockets
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

"I do think of everyone else, baka," growled Venus, following him. "Krystoph go get Albus, please, if you don't mind."
"On my way already, milady," called out Krystoph as he galloped away.
"Henry, where's George?" asked Venus as she followed him. "I'd rather travel with a guy who appreciates me than a jerk who gets mad at me for worrying." Venus pushed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 am

Thirrin sighed as they sort of fought, then stood up and brushed off her dress before whistling. She knew she wasn't supposed to do this, but then a snow leopard as tall as a horse at shoulder length stepped from the bush and walked over to her.

"Hello again, Princess Thirrin of the witch-folk," Travi purred.

"Oh, hush up," Thirrin laughed. "It's been awhile, Travi. Ready for another ride? I haven't ridden you since the war."

"Anything for you, Thirrin," and with that, Travi bent to his knees and allowed the girl to climb up behind his shoulder blades. She smiled at the feeling of being with her best friend again, and sighed contentedly, a hand on the sheath of her sword. Just like old times.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 am

"George is having his beauty sleep in drunken paradise" Henry said sourly showing the sky his famous tradmark scrowl. "He'll be out fo a while"

"Guess the shock of seeing Anton here was a pretty good shock for you huh?" Henry thought.

"Yeah she was disguied up as a pretty girl and i made out with her!! Jesus!!! And infront of Venus too!!!!! I was Bloody drunk!!!!!!"

Henry then proceeded to show the floor how scary he could look.

"shut up George i got this handled now go back too sleep"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:06 am

"Fine," sighed Venus. "Stop glaring at the floor like it's you mortal enemy, it makes you look like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

"Are we going somewhere or not?" Travi asked impatiently.

"Hey now, just 'cause you're a warrior dosen't make you a speedster, now does it, Travi," Thirrin told him sternly. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Henry thought for a moment then smiled at Venus "yeah lets go but we need to stop first"
Henry's stomach growled. Henry's face wobbled.
"I'm starving"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"Come on," said Venus, putting her arm around his shoulders. "Let's get you some food."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 am

Henry laughed "god you've grown since we've last seen you! you could do that last time"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

"Yeah, well, it took me long enough," laughed Venus. "Shortness is very strong gene in my family."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 pm

"Hehe remember i was short too" Henry chuckled as he remebered the time that he had spazed out on Don when he had mentioned his 'lack of' size.

But the sad thing was Even for a 19 year old Henry was still short. at this thought Henry's eyes clouded over.

"And still am"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 am

Thirrin sighed. "We get it, shortness, I come from a tall family and am average in size so I can't say I understand, but we should probably leave, am I right?"

"See, you're as impatient as me," Travi teased.

"Not as much as Silver," Thirrin pointed out.

"True," Travi admitted, nodding his massive head and making Thirrin bounce on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:32 am

"Master Splinter once said to me," said Venus. " 'You are only as short as you make yourself feel.' And if it's any consolation, Henry, you're pretty tall to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next