TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 am

"Um, I said this spell that made things appear," said Venus recounting the tale, "But I was the only that could use it."
"When you used that spell, you became you're book's Bookkeeper. It chose you for certain aspects, I do not know what they are though," explained Krystoph.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:37 am

"Did you read the spell from the book? Or, amybe the words came up to you? I know I must have tired you with my questions, but you need to remember...They are crushial..."Shanoa said to Venus, while tapping her lower lip with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:55 pm

"No, I just read the spell from the book," said Venus. "And Donnie and I were trying to figure out the riddle in the back."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 am

"Τhe riddle on the back?.....I see...."Shanoa said deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"Do you need to know what it said?" asked Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 am

"If you remember that would be a big help...But I need the book too..." Shanoa answered him as she stayed still like a statue in the same poze.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

"The owl took the book," said Cia.
Donnie cleared his throat and recited the riddle, "'When the mind and body are opposites, I arrive. Ye may not always see with thine own eyes, but I am there in the shadows of your mind. I end at the open, but do not start at the close. Do ye know what am I?'"

(I have to ask, has anyone gotten the answer to this?)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am

(Time for one of my small-town famous wild guesses. A dream? When the mind and body are opposites you're asleep. You don't see them with your eyes, but they're in your mind. They end when you open your eyes, waking up, but don't start the second you close your eyes to fall asleep.)

Kiera was falling asleep once again in her cell. But this time, her heart had had enough. The dark, stormy gray eyes of Kiera Moon closed for the last time and, with a blinding light, the bright blue eyes of Thirrin Cressida Kiera Moon, twin sister to Medea and one of the most powerful white witches of all time, opened for the first time in centuries.

(Hehe, I've been waiting to spring that one on you guys for some time!)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am

"Nice bedtime story nerd" Henry snorted folding his arms annoyed "But whats it got to do with getting us out?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 am

"Ikky...He was supposed to stay with Albus. Why did he shot him away?" Shanoa asked. "He is a young owl, he still needs guardiance..." She then turned to Henry, "Some riddles in the book test the owner and give him clues to open other abilities. If you came though the book then you ll most likely leave through the book. You just need to unlock the right spell. Of course we ll work in finding a different way to send you home, just in case the book doesnt work"

Albus followed the tracks of Kiera's hunters and arrived at a small gloomy tower. "I didnt know there was a tower here..."he said as he made his way inside, weapon at hand.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Thirrin walked over to the bars of her cell and sighed. "I haven't used my magic in centuries, ever since I gave up my heritage and turned myself into Kiera."

"You mean ever since I trapped you in a seventeen-year-old's body?" A dark and feminine voice asked mockingly. Thirrin's eyes flashed as she looked at her sister.

"So, who are you working with this time? Lady Hecate? Baba Yaga? Maybe even Cronus?" Thirrin mocked.

Medea hissed and reached through the cell, grabbing Thirrin's arm and burning the flesh. Thirrin cried out and kicked her sister, all her years of experience in Kiera's body still accessable.

Thirrin threw a witchball at the bars, melting a small hole in the lock.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 pm

"So when will I be released?" asked Karai.
"Eventually, my dear, eventually," Lady Hecate replied.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"It said it would help us get out of here," remarked Venus as she smacked Henry's arm.

(DING-DING-DING! We have a winner! Good job, Roxie! *hand Roxie a plate of e-cookies*)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

(Yus! COOKIES! *inhales cookies*.... Any more?)

"Medea, you always have had a tendency to miss the obvious," Thirrin sighed, pushing open the door and looking down at her fuming sister.

"And you always had a tendency to underestimate her, but not this time," A deep voice said.

"Hello, grandfather," Thirrin replied. "How's your sentence been?"

Cronus glared at the witch and waved his hand, effectively stopping time around them. Thirrin grabbed her sword and bow and turned around to face him.

"You look the same as when I last saw you." he pointed out.

Thirrin shrugged. "You don't change much when your sister curses you. Now, if you'll excuse me, Albus is looking for me and I need to go." She started time again and with one last gesture, the tower shook and she ran toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:37 am

Henry snorted "you smack like a girl" tossing his hair off his face (hehe Justin Beiber like)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:37 am

(girls Im leaving for vac so I wont be able to post for a while...Have fun playing!!! <3 Raphael011 enjoy the large plate of your cookies Razz)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

(Sure. *hands out more E-cookies* Heck, E-cookies for everyone! *puts out a buffet of E-cookies*)

"Hey, Henry Beiber," said Venus. "I am a girl. Which means I don't have these." Venus kneed Henry in the crotch. "Sorry, George, Henry took it to far."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 pm

"uhhhh man that hurts like crap!" Henry moaned then grinned "hehe got you there sorry Venus bishop forgot something quite big when he made your boyfriend so you better want kids when you grow up!" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 am

"Henry," growled Venus.
"Venus didn't you tell me you wanted like, six kids?" asked Mikey.
"Silence, Mikey," said Venus."And George broke up...y'know, last time." 'Not that we wanted to,' thought Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Thirrin burst through the bushes behind the group, panting. She'd pretty much collapsed the building, and then sprinted off in a random direction. She fell to her knees and looked up.

"Hi," she said, gaining control of her own heartrate and breathing again.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"Oh man this is rich!" Henry laughed "Six kids with that doof!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 pm

"He is not a doof!" shrieked Venus. "Stop it with the insults! Geez, Henry, you're such a jerk!"
Leo sighed and turned to the girl, "Hello. Please, try to ignore my sister and her,hmm, what was the word she used, oh yeah, my sister and her frienemy. My name is Leonardo."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Thirrin brushed herself off. "My name is Thirrin, but your friends know me as Kiera," She smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Leonardo. By any chance, have any of you seen my horse?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Henry faked a pout and put a hand to his (supposed) heart.
"Ouch That hurt!" he grinned.
Henry?
Henry paused 'are you my concious?"
Perhaps but i need you to listen
Wait no i know that voice.
I need you to go find that book
Why the hell do you think i would know where to find it?!
Suddap and listen you need to find it and soon
Why?
I can't tell
Idiot
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

"If it hurt, you shouldn't be grinning," sneered Venus. "Hey, are you listening?"
"Hey, guys," said Leo. "This is Thirrin. Says you guys know her as Kiera. She's missing her horse."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 am

Henry shook his head then smiled "Yeah just my concious talking"
"That must happen every blue moon" Raph sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next