TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:40 am

"Woah woah, you two know each other?" Amy glared at the turtle who looked slightly ashamed of himself before she spotted O. "I feel like I've met you before..."She muttered, her staff raised and held diagonally across her chest. She felt wary of the woman, though she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:00 am

The park was quiet. 'Perfect' Shanoa tought as she sat under one tree and closed her eyes. She had some free time before going back to the real world. She was exhausted. Sleep was almost winning her over when she heard a familiar voice. "Oh Shanoa!!! There you are!!" Shanoa opened her eyes. There was a smiling old lady standing right in front of her. She was wearing an overlarge pale orange had that covered almost all of her face. "Hello Madam Raz" Shanoa smiled to her. "Oh diary my!! Did I intrude your sleep?" the lady said worringly. Shanoa chuckled. "No need to worry Madam. I was just resting my eyes. So what do I honour for this visit?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:36 am

"uh yeah" George said "from a while ago" George heard what Amy had said "Oh This is O, O this is Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and uh..." George trailed off when he spotted the girl "Venus..." he then looked at Karai, Amy and Hailey."But i haven't met any of the others yet." O hardley responded only to scan the room over with her eyes then she saw the book in Venus' belt."Target has been acquired" O said yanking George across the room in extreame speed before she lunged at the book and got before rolling across the floor with the book in her hand and George's wrist in the other, He cried out when she returned to they were before only two second earlier. O nodded at the stunned group before pulling George behind her into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:26 am

"Okaay?" Hailey said. "What in Shell's name just happened?"

"I don't really know," Mikey responded, staring at the elevator doors.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm

"George...?" said Venus a bit stunned, then yelled, "Hey, you! That's mine!" Venus flung shuriken and slid grabbing the book as it drop out of shock from the girl's hand. "Do you know much I had to pay for this book? Half of it was what I won from Mikey in poker, the other half is my allowance. That's twenty-two big ones, lady!"
"Ya paid twenty-two bucks fer that book?" asked Raph. "V, ya got robbed." Raph, was meanwhile shooting death-glares at George. He didn't care if George liked his sister or if he didn't, anyone that made Venus stand in shock enough to get something taken away from her was surely dead meat in his books.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:02 am

Nikita quickly twisted in the air causing her outfit to change to a slinky black dress with high heeled boots that contained a verity of throwing weapons. Nikita looked at her hand and summoned a Klingon Bat'leth type weapon.

Mikey looked at her with a puzzled look

"Is there something wrong Mikey-San?" Nikita noticed his expression.

"Well first of all you look like you are dressed for a Hollywood premier" Mikey started.

"Which looks nice" Leo interjected smiling at Nikita's new look.

"Ya it's nice but also odd" Mikey continued "And what's with the Star Trek Klingon weapon?" he asked as he touched on of the blades.

"Mikey-San I choose my weapons how I see fit. A true warrior should not be bound by one type" she said sternly.

"Ya know as entertaining as it is to see ya two fight we got a intruder!" Raph yelled at the group.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:15 am

O stood emotionless before she with one hand pointed to congregation "you've have been of great assistance to our organisation" O said George still clutched in her hand, he was blushing under the weight of Raph's Glare."This book belongs to a client of our's if you wish to discuss the ownership of this book you shall need to converse with our client, not me or my asociate here" O said almost throwing George forward like he was nothing more than a rag doll in her eyes."It is unfortuante that my client here has a past with you but his past does not interfere with the job that it at hand" O said almost disgusted at George. "and it is also unfortunate that you lost a small amount of money in exchange for this book but like i previously stated it is not ours to discuss but our clients""That book hold emense power of undiscrible magnatude this is not for the little hands of some... Girl now i shall ask you in a civil manner to hand over the book otherwise i shall have to perform consecquences" O said her face a blank as sheet of paper. George sighed. 'Venus would never give it up she's just to stubbon sometimes'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:46 am

"Not while we're here." Amy growled, stepping in front of Venus with her staff pulsing with Dark Energy before it melted into her skin, causing her tattoo to glow golden-white again. She held her hands out before her, making a triangle with her index finger and thumb and mouthed some words. A triangle of Energy grew from her hands to protect her and Venus, O and George on the other side. "By the Laws, since she paid for it she now owns it." She added, not taking her eyes off O. Her shield was impenetrable to normal magic, but she didn't know what the woman was capable of.

[[by 'Laws' I mean the type of thing from Lilo and Stitch where Lilo stated that she owned Stitch cause she paid for him and no one could take him away from her]]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:00 am

O shook her head and George groaned "i do not inflict pain on those who do not co operate i am not of that nature" George let out a relieved sigh."But it is my clients objective to get that book back unless we perform I shall not be recharged and my asscociate here shall be shot" George's eyes widened he had completely forgotten about that rule, if you weren't up to it you where a waste of time and space, Shot dead.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:10 am

"Larn asked you..."Madam Raz said to Shanoa. "Larn? Why did something happened?" she said as she got up. "Well, you better go and see, right?" the old woman smiled and passed her a piece of paper. "I need to get going...I wish I could gave you a lift but Broom is sick..."she said in an apologatic way. "No need to apologise to me!" Shanoa smiled as she checked what was written on the paper. "After all, Whispering Woods isnt that far...Ill borrow Albu's Arrow." With that she left.

"Common boy.."Shanoa said to the horse as she mounted it. He shook his head and clapped his front foor on th eground. "What? You like the fact that someone took you for a walk?" Shaona chuckled as the horse started galopping. "You know, Arrow, maybe I should borrow you more often..." The horse made a sound as if he agreed with her. In less than 30 minutes they had entered Whispering Woods. It was a very big forest with unusual plants, trees and...residents. You could easily get lost in it, if you didnt know with what you were dealing with. But Shanoa didnt have to fear. She knew exactly the place of meeting, thanks to Madam. Deep inside the forset was a medium size castle. When she arrived, she let Arrow feed himself with someofthe grass around the gate and she went inside. She climbed some stairs, passed two halls and reached her goal. "Hello Larn..."she said to the man. "Shanoa!! I feared that you wouldnt come..."he greeted her,"You know how Madam Raz is..." Shanoa just shook her head,"Nope, no need of worries. So what's the matter?" Larn stepped closer to his desk which was full with books, maps and potions. "It's been found" he said. "Huh?" Shanoa asked. "The book Shanoa! My missioner had found it!!", Larn told her. "Oh!!! That's good news...and were is she now?"
Larn sighed. "She found it but she still hadnt returned...It seems that there are some complications..."
"I see...does 'he' knows about that?" Shanoa aske dand her look darkened. "I hope not...Ive taken all the precautions passible, but you never know..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:30 am

Amy paused, though she didn't lower the shield. "Ugh, stalemates suck." She muttered before she glanced at the book. "Why is it so important anyway?" She asked O and George. "I know it's full of compressed Dark Energy, but what is it? A spellbook?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

"Ugh. Spells." Hailey groaned. "I hate 'em. You have to recite them properly, and the ritual has to be perfect and blah blah blah. That's why I like the simple spells, like the knock back spell. Just aim, and say 'knock back' in Latin. Or a transport spell where you say 'transportium' and picture where you want to go." As if on cue, Hailey recited the word, and dissappeared in a cloud of smoke. Then, she reappeared behind Leo.

"Boo." She said. Leo whireld around, holding his katana, and Hailey ducked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Venus cackled a bit at Hailey and then flicked her hand, "Sheildethics." A glittery blue sheild appeared over George. "Now, touch him, deary. Now, since you want this book so bad, explain to me what so important about."

"And why it's still glowing," added Raph.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:37 pm

[[Ok, time to speed it up a bit I think, we need to activate that book already XD]]

"Yeah, that could be important." Amy muttered before the tattoo on her neck flared. She yelped, clamping her hands against her cheek before her eyes glazed over, glowing as hot-white as her tattoo was.
"Quod oculus non videre, sed mens sana; Mystics of a veneficiis ponitur aenigma. Hidden verbis aeternum test, sunt qui meruerunt transire requiescere." She chanted lowly, the book's glow pulsing brighter with each word.

"What are you doing, Amy?!" Mikey yelped as something exploded in the kitchen from the pulses of magic.

[[translation: What the eye cannot see but the mind can feel, the Mystics placed a riddle. Hidden in the words of an eternal test, the ones who pass have earned their rest.]]

Last edited by Katniss on Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot translation XD)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

"Everybody, back!" Hailey exclaimed, having understood the chant. "Clypeum!" She yelled, and a shield, much like Venus's, seperated Amy from the others. "If I'm right, and I know Latin well, so I probably am, Amy's reciting a dangerous ritual. One breath out of place and even my shield won't stand up to it."

"That's bad," Don said, after being quiet for a while.

"Karma for being a non-believer," Hailey told him, barely turning from her sheild.

[You probably already guessed the translation, but if not, Clypeum= Latin for 'Shield']
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:13 pm

[[I guessed it ^^ Man I should redo Latin >.> i got the translation for 'feel' and 'heal' mixed up XD the Latin up there says 'heal' IMMA BRING IN ANOTHER OC! cause I can Razz]]

"Why is that book doing that?" Another voice asked and a deeply-tanned man stepped out of Splinter's room, where he was been forced into learning how to meditate by the elderly rat. Whom, he was surprised to learn, was a lot faster and stronger than he thought. Meta blinked at the shield that Amy still had going and the one separating her from the others. "O...kay. I'm guessing Dark Magic if she's this out of it." He guessed, waving a hand in front of Amy's blank face before running his fingers though his black hair. "Sheesh."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:52 am

O gasped her strong exteriour ruffled "IDIOTS! ALL OF YOU!" She cried before she put her hand out "you activate that book with out complete knowledge you shall be crushed!! by the mass power that will enter your bodies!!" George hated how upset she was never had she been so upset in her life.

'IDIOTS!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:46 am

"I'm only doing this because she's getting on my nerves," Hailey said, then flicked her wrist at O, who lifted into the air. Raph snorted, and she did the same to him.

"So, why'd you do it to Raph, too?" Leo asked.

"Because he's Raph." Haily told him, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:29 am

O calmed herself down before pressing her belt her feet dragged her back down to the ground.
"George" She whispered her voice now much calmer and back to the strong silent way she had spoke earlier. "We shall have to disactivate the book before any damage is done you know these people do something to distract them."
"i don't think i could i mean i know them thats the thing" George said sweating the heat of the situation starting to weigh upon his shoulders.
"remember the organisation has no problem with shooting you if you fail" O said looking forward her monotonus expression facing away from him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"Get me down from here, Hailey!" Raph roared. Mikey chuckled as Hailey dropped him, pushing more energy into the shield and turning to Meta.

"Dark is pretty much the understatement of the century. There's so much evil energy in that book that if Amy does anything wrong... well, we might either dissappear, get transported or even incinerated."

"We are in deeeep guano," Mikey said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm

"Ick." Meta winced before placing both hands on either side of Amy's face, his mind blank. Instantly a mirror of her tattoo appeared on his left cheek, opposite to hers, but it was a pegasus instead, it's wings on either side of his shoulder, disappearing under his black singlet, and its tail stopping halfway down his forearm. It was glowing as brightly as Amy's as the rest of the chant fell from both their lips, completing the spell.

"Ubi splendor corda obtenebrata unit animas, Lucet purissimo lucis. Free modo, Lata chorus, Release intus reconditum cantatas...Terra Mystica."" There was a moment of silence before the Book flew toward them and opened, flipping through its pages before settling on one that said the same words they had finished chanting. The title simply read 'The Doorway To The Land Of Mystics.'

"Uh oh." Someone whispered - Don probably. "That's a portal spell!"

[[translation (again XD) Where darkened hearts and bright souls unite, There shines the purest of the light. Free them now, Open the door wide, Release the magic hidden inside...The Land Of Mystics]]
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Hailey dropped her shield, knowing it would do no good annymore, then stepped toward the book, a smile playing across her lips.

"Look out below," She said as the book swallowed her.

"Hailey!" Somebody called.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Don shook Meta until he blinked again, out of the trance. He yelped, jumping away from the book when he noticed the portal spell. "What happened?!"

"You and Amy did it!" Don yelled at him before Meta pushed past him, catching Amy as she fell. She was alive, but unconscious. The tattoo had faded, as had Meta's, but the spell had already been activated. "Hailey just went into the book." Don added and Meta shoved himself and Amy into the book also.

"We've gotta get her back!" He said before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:44 am

"Oh no! This is bad!!" Larn said as he rushed over to the right side of the overfilled desk where an round-like object was placed. "What's wrong?" Shanoa followed him around carefull not to step or trip over the many piles of books lying on the floor. "There is an abnormality...the portal has been activated..."Larn said looking through the object where in its center a big crystal ball was. "Doesnt that mean that she had taken the book and return back?" Shanoa asked as she too leaned over, her cheek almost touching his, so that she can see too. "No. The portal has been opened through the book. O knows how to transport back by the original gate...Somenoe else accidenatly activated the book!!" Larn said as sweat start rolling on his forhead. "But...that means that...He knows..."Shanoa siad as she understood the importance of the situation. "This is bad! Shanoa! You go find the person who activated the book and retrieve it with O! I ll contact Albus to accompany you. We mustnt let the book fell into his hands...This would mean the end..."Larn said. "Understood..."was the only thing Shanoa said as she rushed to the exit. Larn gave her a piece of paper where he had written the location of the portal, or at least the area where the person should be landed. Shanoa rode Arrow, and looked carefully the paper. It was very far. Fortunetely for her, unfortunetely for the person,the portal should be inside the Whispering Woods. She should hurry. "Hyaaaa!!!" Arrow started running as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:09 am

Venus was too stunned to speak as she held the book in her hands. What had she brought into her home. She scanned the page for some sort of answer. At the bottom it said 'To end any spell solve the riddle and find the name.'
"Donnie, did you figure out that riddle yet?" Venus asked frantically as she felt her face being pulled on.
"No. Why?" asked Donnie.
"To end any spell solve the riddle and find the name!" she told him.
"What name?" he asked.
"Venus, drop the book!" shouted Raph, "You're being sucked in!" Venus's hand wouldn't move.
"I can't!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next