TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
GO Mickey GO!

GO Mickey GO!

Male
Number of posts : 1
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-05-28

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:32 am

HI GUYS! this is my first message and i can say that.... THIS FORUM IS AWESOME!!!! Mikey crazy Mikey crazy Mikey crazy
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:39 am

Hailey landed roughly on her stomach and groaned. She sat up, rubbed her head, then looked around.

"Great. My curiosity, as always, controls me," She grumbled. She stood up, stretched, then decided to just... walk around for a bit. Maybe then her head would clear. Conjuring up a bow and quiver, she began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:22 pm

(Hey, Go Mikey Go, my name is Haluwasa2, I'm very glad that you think the forum is awesome, but please remember to post stuff that on you Hi, I'm... post or whatever you called it. This is a rpg section and since you're new I guess you didn't know. I don't mean for this to sound rude or snooty or anything if it does, jsut trying to explain. And, since you did post on here does that mean you would like to join this RPG?)

"V! It sucking you in, but you're still here!" Raph, said not understanding why.
"Guys," said Venus struggling. "Go into the book. Everyone here needs to go into the book so that it can transport, I think that's where the name is. Then we can end this!"
The people in the room looked at each other.
"Are you sure, V?" asked Leo. Venus nodded. 'I think there are some other people who need to be here as well,' she thought. The book had started to tell her things and she began a spell that she had memorized from the book.
"Nobis tradere oportet omnibus hic!" she said.
[Translation: Deliver to us all who need to be here]
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Hailey whirled around as a sound caught her attention. Somebody was following her!

"Who's there?" She asked.

"Somebody," A teasing male voice called back. Hailey notched an arrow and aimed for the place the voice was coming from. "Hey! Don't shoot me!" The voice said.

"Then show yourself!" Demanded Hailey, pulling the string back more.

"Holy seas, girl. You needed only ask," He grumbled. The boy stepped forward. He seemed about Hailey's age, with dark hair and eyes as gray as a stormy sea. Hailey relaxed her grip and pointed her bow at the dirt.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Silvern, but my brothers used to call me Sil." Stated the boy. He had a sword strapped to his hip, and a bow, not as nicely crafted as Hailey's, strung across his back. "And you?"

"Hailey." She took his outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:29 pm

'Please, spell work,' thought Venus. 'Let those people get here!'
"Raph! No!" protested Mikey. "V's gone mad! It's that book!"
"Mikey, I'm all against this forsaken book," said Raph. "But V has a stronger mind than ta'go mad."
"Raph, this is magic! It can make people do anything!" said Mikey.
"Not Venus. Not my Venus Mae Hamato. Not my baby sister. She knows what she's doing," said Raph. "Even if she's being helped by a curse book that will get in one shell of an adventure-Trust me, I see where this is heading- V always has a purpose for what she does, even if she doesn't know it yet." Raph placed a hand on the book and was instantly sucked in.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hey- what's that?" Hailey asked. She'd seen a flash of silver in Silvern's hand.

"What's what?" asked Silvern, placing his hands behind his back.

"That silver thing in your left hand." stated Hailey. She reached for it, but Silvern took a step back. Hailey took another step forward. They did this until Silvern fell backwards, and Hailey toppled after, landing on his chest.

"Ow," Silvern said blandly as Hailey scrambled to her feet.

"What are you hiding from me?" demanded Hailey. Silvern shook his head, his right hand closed tightly around the object in a fist. "Please?" She begged.

"Fine," Breathed Silvern. "Close your eyes. Open your hand." She did so, andhe dropped a cold object in her open palm. Hailey looked at it dubiously. It looked like a small silver pocketwatch, the actual watch being slightly bigger than a quarter. Silvern took it back from her hand.

"A pocketwatch? You're giving me a pocketwatch?" She asked.

"No, not a pocketwatch." He slid it over her head. It was a necklace, with a twenty-four inch chain. Hailey held it in her palm, looked at the engravings on the front and sides, and then, the back.

There was a sentence in latin.

Tempore tenetur domino sola.

Silvern whistled, and a large black wolf walked into the clearing. Silvern grabbed Hailey around the waist, which she was not expecting, then hopped up behind her.

"Keep the watch safe," He said as the wolf started running.

(Translation: Time binds to its only master. Plus, the wolf is named Zaya, and she adopted Silvern, but she's free rein)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:09 pm

O sighed "George i'm telling you now you must take the book"

George shook his head "i-i-i can't O why can't you?" He asked pleeding O shook her head
"No, you must if the organisation finds out that you know these people you will be shot dead on the spot" George growled
"Again with the shooting why can't i be killed with a dream or something?"George asked walking over to Venus. "Venus we really need this book i'm so sorry but the organisation can't let this book just float about people are out to find this book, Dangerous People, People who are willing to kill you just for this book, please let the organisation take this book so you don't have to put your or anyone you hold near lives at risk" George said with complete honesty and sencerety.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:26 am

"Problem is our friends and family are now stuck in that book!" Don insisted, pushing Venus behind him as Leo and him stood between her and George.

-----

"HOLY FRITH!!" Meta yelled. He'd somehow landed upside down in a tree, his ankle trapped in the crack between two branches. He was about 100 meters off the ground, where Amy had landed safely, still unconscious. He glared up at the branch - giving himself a headache in the process - and abruptly twisted his leg, snapping a branch and yelping as he tumbled headfirst through the branches. "Ow ow OW!!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:09 am

"....So that's how it all ended...", Albus finished a story he was telling to a small group of girls. "Aw, Albus...You re so charismatic! Tell us one more!" one of the ils pleaded. "Heh, heh, well ladies, youve just-" he cut his phrase in the middle cause he heard the unmistakable sound of an owl. He lifted his head and saw one big brown owl coming to his way. It landed next to him. Albus saw that it had a scroll in its mouth. "Iki..."he said as he recognised the owl and took the message from its beak. He read it and then after patting the owl on thw head he rised from his seat. "Albus, what's wrong?" one of the girls asked a little annoyed that he didnt payed any more attention to them. "Ladies, Im sorry but duty is calling me..."Albus smiled in a flirty smileand jumped over the girls and started running away. He went to the stables only to see that his horse was missing. "Ah, bummer!!! That's Shanoa's work for sure..." he made a grimance. Then he saw a man further inside the stables. "Hey!! Joe!! I need a favor" Albus cried as he rushed to him.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:15 am

George sighed "what about if we rescue your friends and then O takes away the evil and haunting book?" George asked eyebrow rasied his sweet demenour had soured slightly by the extensive training in the organisation.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:10 am

"This...book will...not go to...evil hands," managed Venus, the book was draining her. "I fight evil...not give...powerful things...to it."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

"Hoo!"Shanoa said to slow down the horse. She checked the area. Nothing yet. Shanoa closed her eyes. "Something's crossing the air...I can feel it..." She opened her eyes. "That way!!" She turned the horse around and she went on a different path. "Let's just hope that whoever activated the book made it here in one piece...I wouldnt like to collect whatever might have been left from him..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:27 am

"Silvern!" called Hailey over the rushing wind. "Stop! I thought I heard Meta!" She held on to him for dear life as his black wolf ran.

"What's a Meta?" Silvern asked as they slowed down.

"Not what, who." Hailey slid off Zaya and started off toward the voice.

"Hide the watch," Silvern insisted. Hailey rolled her eyes, and slid the necklace under her shirt, so all you could notice was a silver chain.

"Better?" She asked. He nodded, and Hailey started running toward where she heard Meta again.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:54 am

Shanoa made Arrow to walk as quietly as he could. She had perked her ears for anything suspicious. Then she heard a noise "Ow ow ow" she turned to that direction. As she got closer she saw a figure trapped among the branches of a tree. "Oh no...that's a Myrtle..."she said as she got off Arrow and run towards the tree. "Dont make any sudden moves! Stop fighting the branches, theyll stranggle you", Shanoa instructed the figure as she run. "Stay steel so that I can get you out of there"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

"Please, everyone!" said Venus. "It won't close...unless you...get inside!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Meta landed on a branch, winding himself before he looked at whoever was yelling to him. "Bit more of a warning would have been nice!" He yelled back before the branch began to move...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:12 am

"I said stop moving!!" Shanoa shouted as she moved closer to the tree. Apparently the tree didnt need anymore visitors. A branch tried to hit her but she avoid it easily. She scanned with her eyes the ground till she found what she needed. She grabbed a small rock and circled the tree from a safe distance. When she found waht she was looking for she threw the rock. It hit a place of the tree. It suddenly stopped moving. "Come down now. It wont stay like that forever."she said to the person.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:45 am

George sighed Before looking at O he dived into the book, O sighed "idiot" before she strode over and dived in herself.

George landed hard on a rock which jarred his side O landed on her feet softly besides him.
"Now we find out how to get out before we take the book back" She said in a final matter. George sighed
"i'm not sure we should" O stared at him in disbelief "I mean Venus can take care of herself and i'm sure she is the right hands for the book and she's really stubborn so i don't think it will work just to talk to her"
"Are you saying we should steal it?" George freaked out.
"No no no i would never steal anything!"
"really what about when you stole from the Organisation remember thats the only reason why they took you in" George nodded he remembered he had stole some food but he never realised how high strung the place was but he had easily woven his way throught every trap until he forgot about security tapes the Organisation had tracked him down before asking him to join. his mind had been totaly wiped but seeing the turtles and V-Venus part of George's memory had been uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:57 am

"Guys! Now would be... a good...time...to hop in!" said Venus. Leo and Donnie nodded to each other and dove into the book.

(Hey, guys is everyone in the Land of Mystics now?)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:09 am

"Cowabunga!" yelled Mikey as he dove head-first into the book.

(Now they are)

Hailey ran into the clearing, Silvern and Zaya just behind her. "I was right, it is Meta, and.... whoa," She said, looking at everybody. "What happened to you?"

Last edited by Raphael011 on Mon May 30, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:22 pm

(Um, Raph already went in, but whatever. Now that they're all in let's a-go!)
Venus screamed as the book finally sucked her in as well.
~*~*~*~
Venus awoke, her back pained from falling, in a forest. The book was clutched to her chest. 'Oh, great.' she thought. 'I still have this thing.' Getting up, she heard a rustle in the bushes. She reached for her kunai.
"V, it's me!" a familiar voice said. Donatello popped up from the bushes.
"Thank goodness," said Venus as she walked over and hugged Donatello. "I'm glad you're safe."
"Same here, sis," said Donnie. "Let's go find the others." The two began to walk, looking for their family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:00 pm

(Sorry, I overslept and was rushing, so I forgot. Remind me to have a shower and coffee before going on the PC every morning Anime smile )

"So did everybody follow me because they were worried, or because the portal wouldn't shut until they did?" Hailey asked, looking at Leo and Mikey, who were tangled by her feet.

"The second one," Leo groaned as he pushed Mikey's feet out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:42 pm

(Not your fault. I didn't really care, it didn't matter. LOL sorry if I made it sound like it did. But if you still want me to still wake you up...XD)
"Donnie look at that!" exclaimed Venus. Standing before them was a large house...on chicken legs with a fence made out of bones surrounding it.
"Where have I seen that before?" Donnie wondered aloud.
"Let's go check out!" said Venus, running ahead.
"Ah! V, wait up!" said Donnie following, wanting to stay away, very far away from the creep house on chicken legs. Unfortunately, V had a insatiable curiosity with other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

[[NOW I remember this series!! I've only read Fell but not the first book yet >.>]]

Amy stirred and blinked when Meta helped her up.

"Welcome back to the land ofh te living." He teased and yelped when Amy whacked his shoulder.

"Oh shuddup."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:16 am

O began to walk around.
"this a seperate dimention in a different part of the universe"
"okay why are you telling me?" George asked rubbing his side. O ignored him.
"we're a far way from home" she said finally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next