TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?

Go down 
+34
Mi-Star
Kira85
Leonardo_theblueone
Raphael1
Xile
Livi
InfantileDinosaur
BowStaff001
thexblackxmaskedxninja
nia7
Blank Of Tengu
War Bandit
Raphie_Girl_12
Kifu
ninjaspirit7
Hasegawa
NightwatchersGirl
donatellofan
Leosan
Shredhead
Suifox
Kitai
ratslinger
Zensku
MIKEY
bustersword
The Demonic Kitten
Whitewolf89
BEABJ
Sliotar909
LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
Raph95
Haddyskelly
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphie_Girl_12

Raphie_Girl_12

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-05

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm

well i have dreaming about it for a long time on one night i nearly kiss Raphael but my pet dog whoke me up he was braking all night and i could'nt get back to sleep and i really whanted to get back to that dream and i was tired in the moring
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Hmm, I guess when the first time, I will faint, Then after i faint, I will wake to get their autograph, Once i taken the autograph, I will ask them "Can i use the kinda-like-boat-that-is-very-fast-which-you-guys-use-when-getting-out-of-the-sewers :?: " Or just meet Master Splinter

Cibi Leo and Raph Chibi Mike and Don

¥warbandit¥
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Blank Of Tengu

Blank Of Tengu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:06 pm

I'd surrender- You just don't mess with ninjas.
Back to top Go down
nia7

nia7

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:38 am

Hmm.....

If I saw a glimpse of shadow of them pass by I would stalk them and I know I can cuz I'm pretty light at my feet and people always say they barely notice me wherever I go even though i never meant to be secretive.

If I actually meet them I would ask Raph to punch me.

If I'm still concious after that punch I will kneel down and beg them to be teach me ninjutsu.

Hah! How ya like that!
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:08 pm

i would run up to mikey wave like an ideot and go "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" then i would run up to leo and poke him, just cuz i can. then i would go up to donni and mess with his mask cuz its purple XD. i save raph for last just cuz i wanna see how he reacts to me messing with his bros. i would latch on and go "Raphie, its really u!!! omg! im gonna totally die!!!" they would have to use donnis bo as a lever to get me off then i would latch onto mikey, next donni, and finally leo.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 pm

First off, whoever said they had to be in OUR world for us to meet them?!

For all I know, I could one day get transferred in their 2003 cartoon universe through an alternate universe machine our something....that would be soooo awesome.

Hmm, if I met them in that universe, I would probably and wave slightly and blush really bad every time I looked at Donny, and maybe be really shy when it came to all of them. I would show an immense amount of respect if I met Master Splinter.

Second, if they were in our world~

If I met them I would probably be shocked and basically say in a low shy voice "H-hi." And if they responded back, I would go up to Mikey and poke him to see if they were real.
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Well... I think I'll post my silly thoughts here too...

First of all, if I'll meet 'em, doesn't matter where and how, my first thought will definitely be that I've drove mad and this is my hallucination.

To be honest, I'm really afraid to drive mad... xD 'cus I feel that there's a risk.

And, if somehow I'll belive in their real existement and in my own sanity... well, I would be happy. xP Maybe I'll try to not to scare 'em with my impudent emotional character and to make friends with 'em. Somehow. I'm really bad at that thing. :s
And, well, again if I'll succefully make friends with 'em...
Hmmm...
I suppose that I'll be on the most good terms with Mikey. 'Cus I'm a pretty joker myself and have a knack for makin' fun of somebody. But, on the other hand, my humor is rather dark and cynic, and I have very-very, like, difficult temper x] ...and the text is gray now for some reason... o_0 well, doesn't matter-- I wanted to say that maybe they won't like me because of that... I can't know for sure o'course but I guess so.
Well, for the first time I will be all polite and tolerant o'course, but when I'll get used to 'em and stuff... I don't know... :[ Raph would probably hate me becauce I would make fun of him together with Mikey, and Leo and Donnie... *shrugs* I don't know.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Whoa there Dino...

You'll make me feel all sad.

Hmmm, what if met them together? It wouldn't be as bad as you say, cuz I would stick up for you and say your a good person, and that you mean well...

I mean, we friends gotta stick together :3
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Why sad, Bow?! I didn't say that there's no chances at all! I did say that this just might be not as easy as it might seem.

Well, if we were together... yes, it would be easier, 'cus when I'm by myself I'm quite too shy and too suspicious person with unknown ppl x] And if you were with me, that would make me feel, like, a little bossy... Ye, I admit that I have some streaks of leader in my temper. And so I would probably try to lead us in this family, somehow. That means that I would do my best to win their favour.

Maybe, that could increase our chances to catch these pretties :]
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 am

Oh...okay.

Quote :
Maybe, that could increase our chances to catch these pretties :]

Haha, maybe so XP
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Hehe, am I too cynic to 'em? x]
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 am

Um, maybe, uh.... :shock:

Do I even know what 'cynic' means? 🇳🇴

I don't feel very smart right now :scratch: ...
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Hahahahahahahha! Grawr, use a dictionary! xD
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Already did.....................................................................:oops: Sad
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:02 am

Gwahahahaha, you made a funny, Bowie! xD
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:07 am

I'm a very shy person, but I'd be calm. I mean, I watch TV everyday and play video games. Nothing weird scares me. =]

Then I would wave and say hi, before fainting (in surprise and by their sheer awesomeness). They would have to take me home as Don and Leo would feel it their duty.

Then I would hear their story, and promise not to tell. I'd be their best friend, and I'd be all YAY!!!

I'd be friends with all of them (I'm so kind). Then I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:46 am

I would be stunned, your not supposed to be real!!

Then I would ask why their here and how they got here with me. But then I'd sit with them, ask questions and tell them how cool I think they are lol.

Well it would be awesome but somehow creepy O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Raphael1

Raphael1

Number of posts : 59
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:28 am

i saw them in out of there shell concert i didnt meet them but it was fun
Back to top Go down
Leonardo_theblueone

Leonardo_theblueone

Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : my favorite turtle is LEONARDO
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:33 am

i wold ask them about their life and tell mikey to continue the funy, i would tell raph to continue beating foot ninja , i would tell don to continue building the great machines and i would tell leo to continue being a great leader and to watchaout for karai she is evil and crazy :leosmile:
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:49 am

I would tell Leo to ask Karai on a date. Twisted
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:00 am

I would ask why they after twenty-five years they are STILL teenagers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:10 am

I would also kick Splinter in the shins, for no reason. :3
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Wow...

I bet he would kick you back XD!
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 pm

he would... you also would probably get the guys on you too.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Haha! So true, so true...

LOLOLOL! End up all beat up when you get home XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next