TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?

Go down 
+34
Mi-Star
Kira85
Leonardo_theblueone
Raphael1
Xile
Livi
InfantileDinosaur
BowStaff001
thexblackxmaskedxninja
nia7
Blank Of Tengu
War Bandit
Raphie_Girl_12
Kifu
ninjaspirit7
Hasegawa
NightwatchersGirl
donatellofan
Leosan
Shredhead
Suifox
Kitai
ratslinger
Zensku
MIKEY
bustersword
The Demonic Kitten
Whitewolf89
BEABJ
Sliotar909
LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
Raph95
Haddyskelly
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm

well i dont know if she would get beat up, but they probably would be mad at her.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :
What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Nah, I was just kidding...yeah, likly not.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:30 pm

If I ever met the turtles I would ask them why they desire so many television sets Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:36 pm

duh. its Mikey. does he really need a reason for so many TVs?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Well it would be confusing, your eyes would get bugged out watching the same thing from several different TV's...
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:50 pm

i dont think Mikey would think of that. Don probably told him and it went in one side of his head and out the other.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Mikey truthfully has issues...what if they were born a hundred years earlier??

No TV...what would Mikey be like O.o (probably the same only a bit more eccentric ((probably would come up with the word "comics)) ) XD
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 pm

lol he would. i think he would get into a lot more trouble then.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:48 am

YES exactly, he would have more time to infuriate Raph XD
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm

I think that I would... call for a doctor. Anime smile
Well, then I think I'd ask to learn ninjitsu! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:47 am

I'as joking about kicking Master Splinter (I hope). XP

I'd want to train as a ninja too. AND GET THEIR AUTOGRAPHS! <3
Back to top Go down
Mi-Star

Mi-Star

Female
Number of posts : 10
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo. Closely comes Raph and Mikey. Can't decide which one.
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:30 pm

OFF TOPIC//Reminds me what my friend said yesterday XD

Me: I wanna start practicing some martial art! Help me decide what!
Friend: NINJUTSU!
Me: ... Not possible in here XD
Friend: How'd you know if you walked at some dark street corner you would run into Splinter!
Me: I wouldn't STAY there to be trained! I would run like a crazy. GIANT RAT. XD

On topic// Yes, I would probably scream and then quostion my mentality. I'd think I was hallucinating and walk home.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 am

Act normal, really. For cryin' out loud, we get worse around here! (Trust me on this...) I'd like to continue learning martial arts but their style. Better than the multiple style's I've learnt! ^^

~Katniss

(Oh, and get their autographs and pics for everyon' on here! What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 431545 )
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
TMNT-Hime

TMNT-Hime

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : -Looks around and then down blushing hard- L-Leonardo. My darling prince and happiness.
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Well to be honest I would probably be scared and unable to move but after a while warm up to them and hug Leonardo. <3 And Donny. Bother Raph and watch him walk off annoyed and laugh with Mikey.
Back to top Go down
http://XxHinamori17xX.deviantart.com
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 am

LOL same here! I wrote my Parallels fanfic based on what I'd do if I woke up and they were in my house...and if you've read it, yes I really am that insane What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 667809
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Haha, sounds interesting Katniss! I need to read it sometime, where would I find it :3?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I started a 'what would I do if I ever met the TMNT' oneshot, but I didn't like it and deleted it. :<

It's what I do to a lot of the things I write. OTL
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Awh, and I would've read it too TT^TT ...

Lol, why do you delete a lot of the things you write ^-^' ?

And I like your newest avi Livi xD! I can't stop giggling at it x3!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

LOL same here, Bow! And it's at www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335 it's my author page, and it's down the bottom titled 'Parallels'
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Lol, wow, I'm so slow, I forgot that was you on Fanfiction xD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:47 pm

XD XD it's ok, same here! ^-^
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 pm

I'd pass out, easy, with my jaw on the floor from shock and breaking thier eardrums
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 pm

I would be... shocked. My first question would most likely be "How the shell are you guys even real? You were on my tv just a few seconds ago!! 8O"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Mabey Don made it so they could step out of the t.v. Surprised Come to think of it, if it were like that, we'de get a million Turtles.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

What would I do if I met the TMNT... I would know it would be a dream. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?   What would you do if you ever met the TMNT? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you ever met the TMNT?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next