TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Kids

Go down 
+4
Xile
lovesprite112
Livi
thexblackxmaskedxninja
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
TMNT Kids - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Kids - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm

lol thanks! the pics are awsome!
Back to top Go down
lovesprite112

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : I'm held captive by myself, send me cookies and I'll let myself go.
Warning Level :
TMNT Kids - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Kids - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo 8D
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-06

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:56 am

You're welcome and thanks xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brownpearl123
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 pm

This was a really great story! And the girls are so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:57 pm

thank you! the cute factor is what i was aming for XD. im glad you liked it XD
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Chapter 9- Happy Birthday, Hikari

Donatello came down the stairs, a present in his hands. Today was Hikari’s tenth birthday and Hikari was being thrown a surprise party. Kari was currently out with Leo, who was taking her to the Central Park Zoo. Everyone else was in charge of getting the party put together. Donni looked at all the streamers all over the ceiling, which Ren would most likely want to play with once they were taken down. His gaze wandered over to the birthday banner and smiled seeing Raph putting it up with Casey’s help. The two were arguing about how high they should hang it. Donni smiled and shook his head.

He put the present he was carrying on a folding table near the bridge that covered the small pond in their lair and went into the kitchen. Mikey had prepared the cake earlier this morning and his other two nieces and his daughter were in charge of decorating the cake, under Master Splinter’s supervision. He walked up behind Hina and lovingly stroked his daughter’s hair. Hina looked up, her mouth stained purple from the frosting she had been eating. “You’re supposed to decorate the cake, Hina, not yourself,” Donni laughed.

“I did, see,” she said, pointing to the cake. The white undercoat of frosting was now covered in hearts, stars, and poke-dots. “Grandpa said we could eat some frosting.” Donni looked up at his smiling rat of a father standing by the sink. Gently leading Hina from her seat, he took her over to the sink and started to clean her up.

“You do this just to spite me, don’t you, Father?” he said, a slight smile on his face.

“Are grandfathers not supposed to spoil their grandchildren, my son?” Master Splinter asked.

“Spoiling them is one thing,” Donni said, wiping Hina’s hands on a towel. “Trying to get my kid all hyper just because you think that it would be funny to watch me try to calm her down is another.”

“I do not think it would be funny, my son. I know it would be,” the old rat said smiling. Donatello shook his head.

“Go find Uncle Mikey and see if he’s doing anything. If he is, ask if you can help. Stay away from the ladders Uncle Raph and Uncle Casey are on, okay?” Donni instructed his daughter. Hina nodded and went off. Donni went over to Aura and also lead her over to the sink.

“I used to let you do this as well,” Master Splinter said, smiling at old memories.

“I remember,” Donni said. “Mikey would eat the cake before it was fully decorated,” Donni laughed as he washed Aura up. Aura was currently trying to clean off her fingers herself by eating the frosting off of them. “Don’t do that,” Donni scolded, gently. “Let me wash you up.” Aura was a little bit harder to clean up than Hina. She didn’t like her face being washed by other people, but she would never fully get cleaned if she did it herself. Only Raph could get her to sit still while she was being cleaned. After sending her off by Mikey to see if she could help him as well, he pulled Ren over by the sink. She was positively covered in frosting. “You’re messier than you’re cousins,” he said, causing Ren to giggle. “Reminds me of your father.” Ren positively beamed at that. “Speaking of your father, go and see if you can help him.”

“Okay,” she said, skipping off. Donni chuckled and cleaned up the area around the cake. Taking it out to the table with the food, he walked over to Raph and Casey, who were standing back, seeing if the banner was crooked.

“Looks a little crooked,” Donni said. In truth, the banner looked fine, but Donni couldn’t help himself. It was his right as Raph’s older brother to pick on him every now and then. Raph looked at the banner, and was about to say something when he turned to look at his brother, who had a giant smirk on his face.

“Get outta here, ya’ moron,” Raph smirked, good naturedly pushing his brother. Donni just laughed and walked off to go and finish up setting up for the party.

----------

An hour later, Leo was walking down the sewers, Kari’s small hand grasped tightly within his own. She was excitedly talking all about what she liked at the zoo, which was pretty much, everything. Leo smiled brightly at Kari, commenting now and then, but just letting his daughter chatter on and on to her heart’s content. They finally reached the lair and Leo used the key pad to open the door. Leo led his daughter into dark the dark lair. The only light came from the open lair door behind them, but soon, that light ceased to exist as Leo closed the door. Kari’s hand tightened in Leo’s grasp and he felt her press herself into his side. “It’s alright,” he whispered. He walked forward until he came to the light switch, Kari still pressed against him out of fear.

Flipping on the lights, everyone jumped out of their hiding place and shouted, “Surprise!” Hikari jumped in surprise, but a smile slowly replaced the fearful look on her face.

Kari was pulled backwards into a hug from her father. “Happy birthday, sweetheart,” he said. Hikari looked up at her father and smiled. Ren walked forward and placed a crown on Kari's head that she, Hina, and Aura made.

The party was soon in full swing and Hikari was now opening her presents. From Don and Hina, she got some children’s chapter books. Raph and Aura gave her anther set for her Polly Pockets. Mikey and Ren got her Monsters Inc. the Video Game. Casey and April’s gift was a collection of Disney movies. She got a music box from Master Splinter. Leo had yet to give his daughter his gift. He got up and started to head towards his room.

“Daddy?” Hikari asked. Leo turned around and smiled.

“Don’t you want you’re present from your father?” he asked. Kari smiled brightly and nodded vigorously. Leo winked at his daughter and headed off to his room. He came back with a small bundle wrapped in a blanket resting in his arms like a sleeping baby. “This is about as wrapped as it’s going to get,” Leo said, kneeling so Hikari could reach the bundle easier. Hikari reached out for the bundle to pull back the blanket when it moved. Kari’s hand flew back and she jumped. “It’s alright,” Leo soothed. “It won’t hurt you.” Hikari reached out again and pulled back the blanket, revealing a beautiful albino German shepherd puppy. It’s white fur prominent against Leo’s green skin and the blue blanket. The puppy lifted its head and looked at Hikari with big, brown eyes. She could see it wag its tail under the blanket. Hikari squealed and grabbed the puppy from her dad. The puppy only wagged its tail harder. Kari brought the puppy closer. “He doesn’t have a name yet,” Leo said as his nieces circled around Kari to get a better look at the puppy. “So, you get to pick his name out.”

“Akira,” Hikari said, after mentally searching through some names she had heard.

“I think that means intelligent. Good name for him,” Donni said.

---------

After cake, all four girls were hyped up and were playing with little Akira. Kari had a streamer that had fallen from the ceiling in her hand and was running around, Akira chasing her and barking excitedly. The other three girls were running next to her. All four girls were laughing and screaming playfully. Kari ran past Leo, who reached out and snatched up his daughter. “Gotcha,” he said. Kari laughed and screeched. Akira came to a stop at Leo’s feet and barked happily.

Ren came to a stop at the couch and sat down with a big yawn, which passed around to the other three girls. “Look’s like it’s time for bed,” Donni said. Leo nodded.

“C’mon,” he said, leading Hikari to her room. “Akira can sleep with you.” Hikari smiled brightly and let herself be led to her room. She saw her cousins being ushered off to bed as well. After getting ready for bed, Leo tucked Kari in. Akira jumped onto the bed where he laid down at the foot of her bed. “Good night, sweetheart,” he said, kissing her forehead. “I love you,” he said.

“Love you, too, Daddy,” she said. Leo smiled and gave her one last kiss to the forehead. He got up and walked over to the wall, where he plugged in her night light before turning out the light and leaving.

(heres the pic of Akira. *and yes, that's a male name XD*)

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Akira-1
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 am

This chapter was as amazing as the other ones! Keep doing the good work! TMNT Kids - Page 2 993187
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 am

thank you ^__^ i will XD
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Registration date : 2010-02-28

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Keep up the good work, I loved it
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

thank you! im glad you liked it ^__^
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Chapter 10- Sick

Hinata sat on the exam table in her father’s lab with a thermometer in her mouth. Her normally bright eyes wer dull and her skin, pale. The thermometer beeped, letting Donatello know that it was finished taking her temperature. Donni gently took it out of his daughter’s mouth and looked at the reading. “101.7, you have a fever sweetie,” Donni said, washing off the thermometer and sticking it back with the rest of his medical equipment. “Common, let’s get you to bed.”

Hina jumped off the table and picked up her new little blue Burmese kitten named Kado, which means gateway in Japanese. Donni had given him to her for her tenth birthday, following Leo’s example. Following her father out of his lab, Hina nearly tripped over Aura’s new Siberian husky puppy she got from Raph. Aura had named him Nari for his thunderous bark, since Nari meant thunder. It was loud and deep, even though the puppy was only three months old. Looking up at Hina, Nari barked loudly startling a sleeping Kado that was nestled in Hina’s arms. “Hush, Nari,” Donni commanded. Nari just gave another bark.

“Come, Nari,” Aura said, seeing that he was bothering Donni and Hina. The puppy took off, hearing his master’s call.

“Common, Hina,” Donni said gently, leading his daughter into her room. Upon arriving in her room, Donni spotted Ren’s new kitten, an orange tabby named Kamin, or joyful, sleeping on Hina’s pillow. Donni picked up the sleeping kitten and set him on the floor, waking him up. He looked up angrily at Donni. “Don’t look at me like that, go find Klunk,” Donni ordered. Klunk was Mikey’s orange tabby of seven years and had unofficially adopted Kamin as his own kitten, much like Mikey had adopted Ren.

Sticking his tail up in the air and swishing it back and forth, Kamin made a dramatic exit, not unlike one Mikey or Ren would make. Laughing to himself, Donni pulled back Hina’s blanket so she could climb in. Putting Kado on the bed, Hina climbed in. Donni kissed her forehead and tucked her in. “Can I get you anything?” he asked.

“Can I have some tomato soup?” Hina asked. Donni smiled.

“Sure, honey,” Donni said, handing Hina her teddy bear he gave her for Christmas last year. Donni smiled and left the room. Going into the kitchen, he saw Mikey cooking lunch.

“Hey, Mike,” he called. Mikey turned around.

“Hey, Don, what’s the news on my niece?” he asked.

“Sick with a cold. She wants tomato soup.”

“Doesn’t she always?” Mikey laughed. He passed by Donni on his way to the cupboard and grabbed a tomato soup can and tossed it to Donni, who caught it easily. “Here ya go,” he said.

“Thanks, bro,” Don said, going over to the stove to start making the soup. Soon, the kitchen was filled with the sweet smell of tomato soup. Donni took the pot off the stove and carefully poured its creamy contents into a bowl. He set it on a tray and started to make a grilled cheese to go with it. Donni wasn’t the best cook in the family, Mikey held that title, but Donni could make pretty good tomato soup and grilled cheese. Once the grilled cheese was a nice golden brown, Donni put it on a plate. The plate was then put onto the tray. Pouring a glass of milk, Donni placed it on the tray as well.

Picking the tray up, Donni started to make his way out of the kitchen only to almost run over his hyper little niece as she ran in. With the skill only a ninja could have, he avoided her at the last second, swiftly lifting the tray over Ren’s head. Bringing it back down, he smiled to see not a drop off the soup or milk spilled. “Be careful, Ren,” he scolded as the young girl cuddled into her father’s side, obviously looking for attention.

Making his way to Hina’s room, Donni set the tray down in front of here. “Here you are,” he said. Hina sat up and started to eat slowly. After a while of silence, Donni was going to leave when Hina caught his attention.

“Daddy, do you always wear a coat in the city?” she asked. Donni sighed and sat back down. He had waiting for her to ask that. He was surprised that she hadn’t asked before now.

“Well, sweetie, not everyone would… accept us,” he said, hoping that would satisfy the girl. His hopes were in vain.

“Why?”

“Because… people can be afraid of things that are different, you see. Your uncles and I are very different from the people above and they might fear us. We do this so we don’t scare them,” I explained.

“That’s stupid. You aren’t scary,” she said, giggling.

“I’m not?” the terrapin asked in mock surprise as he took the tray away from Hina and set it on her night stand. A playfully evil smirk came across his face and he gave a mock roar as he started to tickle the young girl’s stomach. Hina burst out laughing and started kicking and squirming. After a while of her father mercilessly tickling her stomach, Donni stopped, smiling brightly at her daughter. He noticed the sleepy look in her eye. “You know what the best medicine for a cold is?” he asked. She shook her head. “Sleep.” Hina, getting the hint, nodded and laid down. Donni once again tucked his daughter in and hugged her. “Love you,” he said, kissing her cheek.

“Love you, too, Daddy,” Hina said. Donni smiled and got up, turning out the light, activating her night light. Going into the main room, he sat down on the couch. Leo was sitting in the recliner with Kari laying on the floor next to him, coloring. Akira was curled up next to her. Every now and then, Kari would show her father a finished picture, and each time the girl would receive praise and a warm smile. Donni noticed a large pile of pictures next to him and three more spread out next to the girl. Once Kari noticed her uncle, she gathered up on of the piles and came over to him.

“Here you go, Uncle Donni,” she said, handing him the pile. He smiled at her.

“Thank you, Kari,” he said. He looked through the pile and smiled.

“Hina sleeping?” Leo asked, helping his daughter crawl into his lap.

“Yeah, I’m sure she’ll be out for the rest of the day.” Leo nodded.

“It’s just a cold?” Donni nodded.

“Most definitely. She’ll be better in no time,” Donni assured his brother. Leo nodded as Donni turned back to watch the history show Leo was watching.

(These are pictures of Nari, Kamin, and Kado)

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Nari-1TMNT Kids - Page 2 Orangetabby-1 TMNT Kids - Page 2 Greykitten-1
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:44 am

Aw....the pets look so kawai! Gosh, when I read this story, I can´t stop smiling. Nice job Chris!
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:21 am

Thank you! I like the pictures as well ^__^
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Registration date : 2010-02-28

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Nice, loved this one and the pets are adorable....oh btw, sorry I haven't been up on my writing but I've just gottan out of the hospital and I'm hoping I'll find the power to start writing again
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh, take all the time you need. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm jealous. I can't write this well. I started my own fanfic, but I already hate it. Still, good story! It was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids   TMNT Kids - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Kids
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2