TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG Thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 am

I've noticed that even though this is a TMNT Forum it doesn't have a RPG forum division. Even though this is just a thread, I hope it might get the same effects.

This is not like the Never Ending TMNT Story thread. This you get to role play only one character. I'll explain.

For the first post you ever post on this thread, you get to choose a character. If there was a forum this'd be easier, but there isn't a forum. *glares and Raph* The character you choose can either be a OOC or someone from any of the TMNT movies or shows--preferably from the 2k3 series, just so everything's in conformity. Once you choose a character, it'd be easier on all of us if you just stick with that character and don't choose more than that character.

When posting that first post, if you're claiming an OOC, I'll update this topic post. If you're playing an in-character, make sure that that character isn't already taken. Once Leonardo is gone, no one else can have him unless the person who claimed him is absent from this forum in a long time. OOC's should have a history, personality, appearance and all of that such along with their post.

Once that is taken care of, get to role playing. Invite new players into the RPG, including OOC's.

Also, no God-modling (making your character better than anyone else's) or power playing (playing a character that isn't yours). If you didn't choose Michelangelo, you can't have a say to what he'd do. Try to keep your posts at a three sentences minimum, though, even if there isn't much to say.

Have any questions, just PM me. Thank-you!

Characters:

In-Characters:
Leonardo of Livi

Out-of-Characters:
Lila of Kifu
Xile of Xile
Crystal of thexblackxmaskedxninja

Last edited by Kifu on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am

An OOC--Lila

Lila is a species called the Neko-Sapiens. Neko-Sapiens are humanoid cats, sort of the like a mutant turtle, but a cat. She's got grey-blue eyes and grey-lavendar fur. Her body figure is slim and trim, but she's got long hair with a long tail. She's seventeen and she's learning self-defense on her own, but it is nothing, really.

Lila is normally a happy cat, but she keeps to herself. When she's joined in group conversations, she normally finds them boring and even when she wants to speak up, she's quiet. So if she finds herself in those types of situations, she leaves, normally unnoticed. Lila also is hyper and loud around her friends, knowing they're there to help her, not to hurt her. She takes a while to warm up to people, too. Lila doesn't judge people based on how they look, but raher on how they treat her.
Lila considers herself a mean being, but actually, deep down, she's one of the nicest you'll ever meet. She just says that because she bases her actions on how she treats her non-friends and enemies.

Lila never knew her parents. She only had her sister, and three guys that followed them around. They lived in a large valley, surrounded by tall, jutting mountains in Asia. They knew nothing about humans, and humans knew nothing of the last neko-sapiens. But recently, about twelve moons ago, Lila's sister died from natural causes, and left Lila as a wreck. The three guys tried to bring Lila back to earth, but one died in the process. The other two became determined to make Lila who she once was, and during that time, Lila fell in love with the one called Tanz. He was always the sensible one, who always understood Lila's more childish mind. She had a couple kits with Tanz (neko-sapiens are sexually mature faster than humans, at the age of 12), then she ran away, because she couldn't stand the kits anymore. The kits had picked up qualities that Tanz nor Lila had: bloodlust. They eagerly learned what Tanz and Emock (the other neko-sapien) taught them, but then used it for reasons Lila and Emock told them not to. While Emock moved away to learn ways to control the kits, Tanz still tried to calm them. Lila tried for a while, but then she couldn't take their personalities anymore, and fled.

So now Lila travels alone, her heart broken in many places. Her mind is confused and she needs another sentient being, such as Tanz, to get her back on track.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 am

I AM SO LEONARDO!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 am

[[OOC: Because we're only supposed to have one character, I'm going to write in first-person. Also, we need Foot. . . .]]

I slowly walk through the rocky ground. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before. The stone stretches out as far as I can see, as black and flat here as it was a long way back. I stay oblivious to everything else, just trying to figure out this whole new world.

Suddenly a furless creature walks up to me, opens their mouth, and then screams: "Monster! Monster!" The creature runs away with their hands in the air, still squealing.

I shrink back, afraid. It's a wonder I understood what they were saying, but that makes me all the more afraid. I'm not a monster! Whatever just called me that was. They didn't even know that I was a sentient being, unlike them. Blinking back tears, I search for a retreat. A dark gully between two rocks perpendicular to the flat, black stone provide enough blackness for me. Even the moon doesn't shed it's light here.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am

And I'm Xile Smile

Xile: *does not have a last name*

Height
: 8 ft. 5 in.

Description:
Xile is a mutant, half polar bear half human. He is made up of "organic
living metal" (O.L.M.), on the right upper hemisphere of his brain he
has an indestructible super computer named Eye-T (Eye-Technodrone). He
is completely covered in white thick fur, he has an extra tuff of white
fur in the center of his chest. His eye's are a deep dark blue and he
has a thick cropped mowhawk running through the center of his head.

Abilities:
(was going to reveal this in my fan fic) In the center of his body he
has, what his creators call, an orb of purity, he was created to have
the power of a blue star. The heat he can generate could melt the
Earth...There are also many other effects caused by his
power...for instance he is able use a crystallized form of light to
create a sword sharper then the common razor. More will be revealed as
you read my fan fiction (which I will post on here very soon)

Personality
: Cheery, calm and passionate.

Humor: Witty.

Family: The TMNT family, this includes Master Splinter and Leather Head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 am

Name: Crystal Cameron Howlett

Nicknames: Chris (by her brothers and a few others), Squirt (by Yuki), Kid (by Logan), Mon Bell Amour (*means My Beautiful Love in French* by Gambit, sometimes shortens it to just Mon Bell.)

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 120 lb

Descripiton: Long, dark brown hair; almost black, goes down to her shoulder blades. Blue eyes (so blue, one can swear they can see through them. It's why her name is Crystal.) Sort of tan skin (makes it looks like she's always got a tan.) Not built big. Looking at her, you would think she's harmless.

Family: Father: James Howlett, also know as Logan or Wolverine, Mother: Markio Yashida Howlett, Half-Sister: Yuki Howlett, Adopted Father: Master Splinter, Adopted Brothers: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo. (Sees Leather Head as a good friend.)

Residance: The X-Mansion, Salem Center, Windchester, New York; the sewers under New York City, New York.

Favorite Weapons: Ninjato, Kirigosama, Shurikin

Dating: Remy LeBeau, also known as Gambit.

Languages: Engilsh, fluent Japanese, a bit of German, tiny bit of French.

Abilities: Stronger than normal humans her height and weight, enhanced sences, claws (bone, comes from inbetween her knuckles. shoter than Logan's), very agile and flexible, can controle elements (earth *nature*, air, water/ice, fire, light, energy, and darkness), white light (all elements combined. very powerful. has some magic properties,) eyes turn blood red when she uses the elements or white light.

Personailty: Family is huge to her. She likes to pull pranks on Leonardo. She is smarter than most her age and gets put into the advanced classes at the X-Mansion. She has a bit of a temper and feels that honor is almost as important as family (though she has no problem pranking and lying to her brothers.) She likes to draw, paint, read manga and history books, and write. Always up for an adventure and gets herself into alot of trouble. Doesn't make huge desions without talking with her family, but does do somethings on impulse. Very pertective of her family and feels that she needs to protect them because, "I can take a hit and you can't," as she would say. She loves music. Her favorite song is The Walk by Imogen Heap. Apsent mindely sings it alot.

Humor: Sarcastic, prankster, witty, quotes, banter, cheeky, sometimes has none (usually when she's mad).

History: Her mother died when she was three. She was murdderd by Sabortooth. She was found by Master Splinter. She lived with him and his four boys. She trained with them to become ninja. Her father came for her when her mutant powers came. Doom captured her on her first night with her father. After she was saved, she started to go out with Gambit. Coming back from her first date with Gambit, she met her sister Yuki, who, due to an adimantium butllet, Logan forgot. Yuki and Crystal fought until Crystal convinced her to take a blood test. When it was determand that Yuki and Crystal were both the daughters of Logan, Yuki made ammends with Crystal, who istantly forgave her. She now lives with her father and sister in the X-Mansion during school. Goes to live with adopted family during long breaks in the school year, like summer, winter, and spring break.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 pm

I collect my wits in the dark, panting with shock. I miss my friend and my mate, Emock and Tanz. If everyone in this world greets me the same way as that hairless creature, I'd even miss Tanz's and my kits.

I was almost going to leave the dark gully when two dark shapes jump down from the cliffs. They land lightly, only creating muffled sounds even my ears barely picked up. I equivocated over the idea to readily greet them in a friendly manner or run backwards in hope for an escape.

The broader figure on the right stepped forward. It looked harmless, without any claws and completely black, unlike the first hairless I met who was colorful with loose skins. Taking my chances, I spoke: "H-hello?"

The broad figure turned to his partner, exchanging rough words in a tongue I didn't understand. The other creature nodded and advanced with something in his front paws. I couldn't tell what it was, so I panicked. I turned to run, but came to an abrupt stop when the broad figure shouted, "Halt! Stay where you are."

The saliva in my mouth dried up. I didn't dare even blink, in fear that they'd do something to me. Then, without my eyes hardly following the motion, the second creature brought up the thing in his hand to where it's face was and blew hard. Something immediately stung on my right shoulder. I looked down to see a small, shiny tube. Instantly, I pulled it out, ignored the warning from the broad figure, and ran.

I didn't get far before my eyes grew blurry and my eyelids were too heavy to keep open. My fast pace slowed, and I slumped against the stone sides of the gully. Then my world went black.

[[OOC: Foot!]]
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm

I fell face first onto the pavement after falling from a portal that had opened up in the sky. "Great," I mumbled. I looked around, and also checked the scrapes on my limbs, waching them heal. I sighed and leaned up against a wall. Looking around, I noticed I was in down town New York. Looking down I noticed a cat-looking figure. It looked out cold. I knelt down next to it and placed my hand to it's kneck to check it's pulse. It was alive. I gently picked it up and moved it into an ally, so it wouldn't be seen. Taking a deep breath, I started to wait for the creature to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:33 pm

My eyes blink open. It takes a while for them to adjust, but I immediately see a furless next to me. Instantly awake, I jump to my feet and search for a way out. My chest heaves, my arm hurts, and my head is light.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:38 pm

The creature jumped up. I held up my hands in surrender. "Hey, its okay, I wont hurt you, I swere. See?" I created some ice in my hand and set it down in front of the creature, hoping this "gift" would get her to calm down. "My name's Crystal, and you are?" I said, introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:41 pm

I squat down, but don't sit. Slowly, before I give the creature, Crystal, my name, I gradually slow my heart rate. What would Tanz have thought if I did that to him?

"I'm Lila," I say. I stare at Crystal, unsure of what to make of her. She wasn't like the last furless's I'd met. The first one ran away screaming, the second two put me to sleep. I shift my weight on my haunches, making myself more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:45 pm

I smiled. "Nice to meet you, Lila." I sat down. "What happened back there?" I asked, gesturing to the street where I found her.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:48 pm

My eyes follow where Crystal pointed. I shift my position again, not completely sitting down as she was, but still in a more comfortable spot.

"I don't know," I answer honestly, keeping my voice steady. "Two black furless . . . they attacked, I think. I went asleep and . . . woke up here." I switch my blue-grey eyes onto the furless. "How'd you find me?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 pm

I sighed. "I came through a portal and landed in front of you..." I looked at her. "Wait, did the black figures have a dragon's foot for a symbole?" I asked.

Last edited by thexblackxmaskedxninja on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:55 pm

I remove my gaze from her again. After a few moons apart from Tanz and Emock, I wasn't used to company. Instead of concentrating on them, though, I think back to just before the gully got even darker. Now that I thought of it, there was a red symbol on their chest and arms, and their suits weren't completely skin-tight. "Yes," I say slowly, "They had a symbol on them, it was red and shaped almost like fire." My eyes move back to her face. "How'd you know?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 pm

"They may be part of a clan of ninja's called the Foot. They're evil. I fight them," I answered.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I blink at her bluntness. "If they're evil, why didn't they kill me?" A shiver runs up my spine, and I stand on my four feet to shake the feeling away. I pad around in a tight circle, still not standing up to my full height. I hope that the movement will keep my fur lying flat on my neck.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 pm

"I don't know. The Foot's leader is weird," I said as I watched her move around. Lila was really interesting. I was getting bored, so I started to play with some ice, making different sculptures and then melting them. "Are you a mutant?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

I stop my padding and stare at her. The word mutant isn't exactly clear to me, but I think I know what she means. "I was born this way," I explain. "Our kind is known only to our kind. We call ourselves the neko-sapiens." I sit back down, just like a cat. "Anyway, why is the Foot leader weird?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm

"He's some weird squid-alien thing that wants to kill me," I said, shrugging. I pretty much knew that I was in a different dimension. I sighed. I knew my dad was going to kill me. I looked up at the sky, wishing that I was home.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 pm

I shrink at Crystal's description of the Foot leader. "If he's like that, then he shouldn't be that hard to defeat, even though he is evil." I rise back to my paws and continue my circle. "Besides, I want to get back at those black furless--Foot--for what they did to me."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"You'd be surprised what the little squid can build. He has a strong exoskeleton that is really hard to beat," I answered. "But I do know how you can get back at the Foot." I looked away. "Though I'm not really the one for revenge.." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

I huff in disappointment. "Very well . . ."

I stare at the starry sky, unsure of what to say. Crystal seemed like a nice furless, but she couldn't replace Tanz for sure, and Emock was a great friend. She wondered what would happen if she became good friends with her.

"Are most furless like the Foot, or like the one that screamed 'Monster when they saw me?" If this city of stone was unwelcoming to a creature like me, maybe I was better off at home.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm

"Not all... I know a few that are nice... Then there are the mutants." I answered. Suddenly, I saw my brothers jump across a building. I sprang to my feet, tempted to go after them. I hadn't seen them in about two months.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Seeing Crystal's reaction to something, anything, I thrust my front upwards so I was standing on two feet. "What is it?" I hiss, sliding my claws out. I take a step backwards so my tail brushes against the stone cliff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next