TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm

I sighed. "I saw my brothers," I answered. I slumped back against the wall. "They probably don't even know I exist here..." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 pm

I flick my ears irritably. I was about to ask why they wouldn't know why they knew she existed here when I remembered she came from a portal. Perhaps she traveled through matter?

I knew what it felt like to loose someone close to you. Because Crystal's family was just a few heartbeats away, maybe she and I could catch up with them. I voice the idea. "We could go find them," I suggest, lashing my tail with determination.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm

I thought about it. I decided that I should at least explain who I am. I didn't have anywhere else to go. "Sure," I said, standing up. "Becarfuly, though, they are ninja, but good ninja. They just don't like having someone sneek up behind them."
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

I smile. "That probably would be a bad idea with anyone who knows how to hurt someone." I look to the top of the cliff. "So how do we get up there?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:31 pm

I pointed to the fire escape. The way that Leo was leading told me that he was taking my brothers on a traditonal run. That ment we could cut them off at first. "Climb up quietly," I said as I started to climb.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:34 pm

I nod. With my cat-like abilities, climbing quietly should be easy. Once Crystal has a good start, I clutch onto the smooth structure. It is cold, but I don't let that stop me.

My body flows over it, as silent as I could be. My feet reach the top of the cliff, and I suddenly feel a little afraid at the height we stand at. "Ready," I whisper, crouching down. I run best on four feet.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"This way," I said. I looked at my brothers, who were going in the opposit direction. I knew that we had ten minutes before they got to First Street.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 pm

I follow Crystal's form, illuminated by the moon. She moves faster than I had thought she would, and it was easy to keep pace with her.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:44 pm

I stoped when I saw the street sign for First Street and sat down. "We'll wait for them here," I told her. "Oh, and they are giant turtles..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 pm

I nod and sit down. Giant turtles didn't sound that weird. Then I study my paws, which were scratched up and bleeding. I hope this doesn't prove to be a setback, I thought to myself. Quickly, I begin to lick my hands with my rough tongue, stopping the blood flow. In between licks I ask, "What exactly is a mutant?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:00 pm

I looked at her licking her paws. "Mutants are humans with an extra gean that gives them something extra, like a power. Usually mutant powers don't activate until they are in their teens," I said, looking out for my brothers. I wasn't really sure how to talk to them and I knew my face was full of worry and anticipation. I tried to calm myself by taking some deep breaths, but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Maybe I am a mutant. "Could mutants breed, and pass that gene on?" I stopped licking my front paws and bent over to examine my back paws. They stung and were rough, but weren't as bad as my hands. One advantage to walking on two feet for your whole life: You didn't have to worry about soft feet. One disadvantage to walking on four feet only sometimes: They weren't that tough.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm

"Yes, my father is a mutant," I answered. I looked at her paws. "Those look like they hurt, do you want some ice?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm

If I were a mutant, I'd most likely know, I think to myself, just before answering Crystal. "No, I'm fine." I set all paws on the ground. "I'm used to running on rough terrain, but I'm not used to so much stone." I look over the city. "Even the gullies are made out of stone. And there are so many!"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm

"Most people call them buildings," I said kindly. "You're in the city." I looked at Lila. "Where are you from?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 pm

I stare at the stone gullies with a new light. There was so much to learn in this city. I keep staring at them until I realize that Crystal had asked a question. "Oh, um . . . I come from somewhere far from furless's and cities. I ran away from home when I had kits with my great friend, Tanz. I couldn't stand those kits; they were evil." I couldn't help myself but spill out my story, rather than give her a simple answer. In fact, I didn't know what furless's such as herself would call where I lived. "I traveled for many sunrises over the grassy land. I climbed over chilly mountains until I met my first furless's. There was a floating structure in the water, which I snuck into. As a kit I learned to keep away from furless's as much as possible, even though I hadn't a clue to what a furless looked like, until I saw one. On that float, the furless's traveled for even longer than I walked on foot. And the water was no good for drinking, it was salty.Then one day there came a land, this land." I look to her with sad eyes, still thinking of Tanz. "I miss my family: Tanz and Emock. I don't want to go home, but I want them here with me." I duck my head between my knees, refusing to let Crystal see my tears. "I can't be alone."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 pm

I quietly walked over to Lila and sat down next to her. "I know how you feel. I want my family back as well." I looked up into the night sky. I sighed. "I don't know you very well, but if you want... I could at least try to get you home..." I offered. I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:25 pm

I quickly lift my head, leaving the tears in my fur. "No!" I shout. I stare at her with wide eyes, and then add, "I can't. I wish I could, but I can't. My kits . . . they're the main reason." I pause. "But a deeper reason is Tanz. If I go back . . . Tanz, he. . . . I ran away from them. I did something shameful. I can't ever go back." I lower my head again and wrap my tail around my paws. "I can't. . . ."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"I'm sorry," I said. I looked at her, remembering all the times I ran away. Suddenly, my sharp hearing picked up movement coming towards us. It was my brothers. "They're coming," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 pm

I rise to my paws, but bring up my right to wipe the water from my fur. As they come closer, I shrink back into the shadows, hoping my grayish fur will blend in with them. After such an emotional moment, I need time to cool off, but I don't completely remove myself from the situation.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:33 pm

I watched Lila slink back into the shadows. I looked back to see my brothers abbruptly turn and hide about four buildings away. I sigh and turn to Lila. "We're gonna have to go to them," I said. "Aparently, they don't know me here."
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm

I take a deep breath and nod, pushing myself to my full height. I follow Crystal closely, keeping myself small, but not falling onto all fours.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:37 pm

I sighed and went to stand right in the middle of the building they were on. "I know your here," I called. "I know who and what you are and I'm not afraid," I said, knowing that they always thought humans feared them. "I'm a mutant, too and I just wanna talk," I said. I hoped that they wouldn't run.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm

I put my paws on the ridge that seperates me from the fall. Although afraid, I lean my head over it and look down. I don't see anything in the deep shadow. Succumbing to the fear, I pull my head back over and finally drop to all fours, standing firmly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:42 pm

I sat there, waiting for them to come out. "Want me to prove I'm a mutant?" I asked. I glanced quickly at Lila. I then proceded to create a dragon out of fire and had it circle around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next