TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm

I squeak with fear; cats don't like fire, and I wasn't any different. My self-control slips away, and I find myself jumping over the ledge, right inbetween the turtles. I land on all fours, happily thinking in the back of my mind, how lucky I was to be mostly cat.

With fear still pounding through my veins, I glance upward at the four faces around me.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 pm

I sigh, putting the fire away. I quickly go over to them and watch as they spring up, ready for a fight. I step in between them and Lila. "Hey, if your gonna get mad at anyone, get mad at me. I didn't know she didn't like fire."
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 pm

I stand up and put a paw on Crystal's shoulder. "No," I say softly. "The fault is mine. Fire isn't my favorite, but I should have stayed put, rather than fleeing like a kit." She looked at the mutant turtles, Crystal's brothers who didn't even know her. "Don't yell at them."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 pm

"I'm not yelling at them," I said, kindly. I looked at my brothers. It hurt to know that they didn't reconise me. I tried not to show it on my face, but I failed. "Why don't we start fresh?" I asked, extending my hand to them. "I'm Crystal and this is Lila." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:53 am

"I'm Leonardo," I smiled, bowing my head to be polite. I could see Crystal was trying to be casual, but she couldn't hide the pain that she felt inside from me. I didn't know who the shell she was, but something in her eyes told me that she was disappointed in us, as though she had expected more of us. I frowned, "Is there something bothering you, Crystal?"
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 pm

I stared at the four figures in front of me. They were taller than me, but then almost everyone I met so far was taller than me. Because I didn't know them, I shrunk back behind Crystal, keeping her body between them and me.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

I should have known that Leo would be so observant. "Uh, no," I lied. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 am

I gave Crystal a small smile, "I may not know who you are, but even I can tell that something is bothering you. Master Splinter says a problem halved is a problem solved, so share it with me."
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 am

I took a step forward, still not rising to my full height. I was more comfortable on my four paws, than on two legs, because it meant I could bolt away faster. I craned my neck upwards so I could look into Crystal's face, to see what Leo was seeing. I knew her secret, but I wasn't going to be the one to give it away.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

Xile walked out into the alley, he plopped himself on the ground and ignored everyone...he started to play loud music...a sign that meant he wanted attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 am

I held up my hands and forced a smile onto my face, "Guys, can everyone just stop!" When everyone had their attention on me, I continued, "You all say that you're our friends, or family," I added, casting my eyes to Crystal in particular, "And I know I have a strong bond with each of you. But if you are all going to keep secrets from me and my brothers, then you aren't going to gain our trust." I don't want to speak to them like this, but we aren't getting anywhere. "Someone start by explaining themselves."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 am

I was about to ask how Leo knew that I was family, but I knew better. I simply took out a picture of my brothers and I from when we were younger and handed it to Leo. "I've lived with you guys ever since I was three," I said.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 am

I smiled at her, "I thought as much. It's the way you looked at me... It was with the love one gives to their sibling. Now, who's next? Xile? Lila?"
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:51 pm

I was startled onto my hind paws. "Huh?" I asked. "What do you mean?" My heart started racing in my chest, and my mind screamed at me to run, but common sense prevailed and I didn't move a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Xile looked up casually at them all and quietly muttered, "I am not apart of this...and I have no secrets to share with any of you, because I have none." He leaned against the alley walls and let out a long quivering sigh, he asked curtly, "What the heck is this all about anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Not sure what to say anymore, I sunk down onto the armchair. I took a deep breath before saying, "Whatever happened, me and my brothers don't have any recollection of who you all are, and what link you have with us. It would be helpful if you enlightened us on who you are." I paused, waiting for them to answer.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm

I leaned against the wall. "Well, I know I come from a different dimension," I said. I slid down the wall until I was sitting. "Other than that I really don't know where to begin."
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm

"I . . ." I begin, but shrink back again, afraid of all the eyes on me. I wasn't used to this many people, nekosapiens or not.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm

*moved to the RPG section...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG Thread   TMNT RPG Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3