TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
+8
Lady Venus
Dark Claw
NightwatchersGirl
Kifu
Lily
Livi
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Xile
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 pm

I felt the weight of the Shredder as he slamed into me. I rolled out of it, throwing him off me. I started to run around when I noticed my skateboard. I had brought it, hoping Leo would let me use it. I started to skate around.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:02 am

~Shredder~

I sent my foot ninja after him, not willing to waste my time with a stupid mortal like him. I returned to Raphael, raising my sword high above his head.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 am

Raphael

I rolled out of the way of Shredder's sword I ninja kicked him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 am

~Shredder~

I stumbled backwards, surprised by his strength. The last time I had battled with the turtles, they had been inferior. I gathered up my ninjas and we made a retreat.

But next time, I will destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 pm

[[OOC: Sorry I haven't been around! My cousins came over . . . and then I just didn't think of coming on the computer! Ja, and no Lila for now.]]

I suddenly looked up from the outskirts of the battle, unconcerned now that my enemies have fled. They've never done that before. Feeling a little jittery after the squirmish, I stepped over to where Mike and Raph stood. "Where's Leo?" I asked, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:40 pm

"The Shredder got him!" I said, pulling on Donni's arm. I knew that Leo needed to be treated, soon. "Come on, you have to help him!"
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm

I pulled back, startled. "Wait, hold on Mike!" I cried. In my own time I walked over to where Mike was taking me and reeled backwards again, gasping. "This isn't good," I stated simply.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:50 pm

"Isn't good? ISN'T GOOD?" I said, pacing. "Please don't say, 'this isn't good'!" I grabbed onto the front of Raph's shell. "He's gotta be okay, he's just gotta!"
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm

I held up my hands. "Hey!" I called, "calm down!" I looked down, and then bent so I was kneeling next to him. With trembling fingers, I check for a pulse. There was a pulse, but it wasn't strong. "Weak, but regular," I said, instantly regretting it. If I knew Mike, he wouldn't understand what I just said and would bombard me with questions too close together, so I wouldn't be able to answer him.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 pm

"What do you mean weak, but regular? Is he gonna be okay? Is there anything you can do? How can you help him? Whats wrong with him? Is he gonna die? Is there anything I can do? What happens if he dies? Why won't anyone answer me? What are you gonna do Don?" I said as I continued to pace. I still had more questions, but I was running out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm

I shook my head and examined the gash on Leo's arm. I knew that Mike would launch into something like this, so I was prepared to ignore it. "Hey Raph," I said quietly, making sure that I was loud enough to be heard over Mike, but softly enough so he wouldn't hear me. "What exactly happened?"

I fingered the edge of the wound, not worried about his blood on my fingers. The edges of the skin around it was dead. Not good. Without taking my eyes off of Leo, I looked around for something to stall the bleeding in Leo's arm, which was freely spreading blood all over the roof. I'd have to have Mike or someone clean it up so we wouldn't give ourselves away. I almost took off Leo's bandana to stop the flow, but thought that somehow that'd be a bad thing. Instead of his mask, I started pulling off mine. Once the knot was untied (not an easy feat with three fingers), I wrapped it around Leo's arm and tied it tight there. Then I made sure the tails wouldn't get in anyone's way.

My mask turning dark from the blood was a sad sight. The flow noticeably got slower after an amount of time, but before long my mask was more black than purple. Leo had to be all right. He just had to.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Sapphire watched from behind, hoping everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 am

I felt... something on my arm... I think it was my arm... I think... I'm sure I felt something... I couldn't quite manage to wake up... My eyelids were too heavy... There were muffled voices... I could make out Mikey's voice, screeching about something... It was probably that I was making them lose the fight... Donnie was talking calmly... Was he telling him that I couldn't help failing them?... Raph... he was unusually quiet... Was he still fighting?...

No... I couldn't hear the Foot or the Shredder... Raph must have been mad that they got away... Was it my fault?

I would apologize when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Because NWG doesn't really come on to play Raph, I'll play him in the meantime. I'm just sick of waiting all this time. No, I'm not the most patient person when I'm in a writing mood.

"Well . . ." I began.

"What?" Don asked irritably. "All I need to know is what exactly happen, so I could administer the correct form of 'hospitalization', if you will."

I sighed and shook my head. How was I supposed to know what happened to Leo? In a huge fight against the foot like that, it was every turtle for himself. "I don't know, exactly," I said.

"Well, you better know!" Don snapped.

At Don's tone of voice, I cringed. "I think the Shredder just came up from behind and slashed him."

For only a moment, Don turned around and shook his head. "That wouldn't throw Leo unconscious like this."

I threw my arms in the air, suddenly very angry. "It's not my fault!" I shouted. "Why ask me if I don't know!"

Don lowered his head. "Sorry. Just, it's the pressure."

Last edited by Kifu on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:13 pm

~Shredder~

I approached the turtles, who were too wrapped up to notice my reappearance. It would make my job so much easier if they died quickly, and didn't put up much of a fight. I got out my sword, and approached them. They were too caught up with their foolish thoughts and emotions to hear me coming, about to bring their pointless lives to a premature end.

Last edited by Livi on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

"This might be my chance..." Sapphire mused. She had seen the Shredder's re-appearence and decided to help the other mutants. Slowly and carefully, she crept up behind the Shredder, watching for signs of alertness. She soon found out that he was so focused on the other mutants that he couldn't detect her presence. She smiled, and walked closer, while knowing that her new enemy could attack her at any moment.
"I'd better use my blinding light move so those other mutants can escape." Sapphire concluded.
She quickly brought out a bright light and threw it at the Shredder's eyes, temporarily blinding him. She then raced back to the shadows, away from the scene. The other mutants could now see the Shredder and get away before he attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

A brilliant white light flashed behind my back, and I jumped up before Leo, protecting him. In the same movement, I brought both arms behind my back and grabbed my bo. The Shredder stood before us, but what had caused the light?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 am

~Shredder~

I stumbled backwards, unable to see anything. Was this some magic trick performed by the turtles?... No. They had not seen me coming, therefore somebody else was at work. I could just about see now, but I was not interested in the turtles. Someone was cowering in the shadows, so I moved towards them at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am

The scene suddenly clicked in my head. Don was still dazed and I couldn't see where Mike went. Therefore, I took hold of the situation. "Donny!" I called. He jerked his head in my direction, his eyes blank. "We need to get Leo out of here before the Shredder strikes!"

"Right!" I finally shout, and jump to my feet. In the same movement, I manouver (heck, don't care about spelling) my bo back into place. "Raph, try not to jar him, but grab his feet slowly, and I'll get his shell." I look around, surveying the scene. Shredder was stalking off to somewhere else and I didn't know where Mike was. "We'll need Mike's help . . ." I grumble.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 am

I was sure that my family needed my help now. I tried to open my eyes, but everything was still aching... The poison was spreading fast, and I knew time was running out. I managed to see what was going on with one eye, my vision blurred. The Shredder was about to kill my brothers... I couldn't fail them... not again...

Using all my remaining strength, I got to my feet and rammed into the Shredder. I lost consciousness then, and I had no more energy left. Me and the Shredder fell off the building, and I hoped that my brothers would carry on from there.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:00 pm

I watched as Leo fell. "Leo!" I cried. I jumped down the fire escarpe and stood in front of him, with my nuchuku spinning, ready to defend him if need be.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 pm

~Shredder~

He hit the ground with a satisfying thud. I landed neatly, and stood over Leonardo. I could have destroyed him, and ended his puny life... but I had something in mind for him. A mission for a later date. I left him dying where he was, returning to my tower.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:44 pm

After I was sure the Shredder was gone, I got down on my knees next to Leo. "Come on, Leo. We need you to tell us what to do," I whispered. I looked at his arm. The blood was coming through Don's mask. I remember Donni saying that blood loss wasn't good, so I took off my mask and tied it gently to Leo's arm, hoping that would help.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 pm

I watched stunned from the top of the building. By the way Mike was posed, I guessed Leo still wasn't dead. Finally, the need for action filled my limbs and I jumped down the building, trying to ignore the shock that built up in my legs. I walked a few steps, but then had to sit down and let the shock subside. Not good. . . .

"Mike," I croaked. "Help me get him in the sewers." I rose back onto my feet, cringing from the pain. "I need to treat him before he dies!"

Raph followed close behind Don, but instead of stupidly jumping all the way down to the street, he took the fire escape, taking one story at a time. By the time he made it to the ground, Don had gotten his hands under Leo's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 pm

I went over to the man hole. I opened it up and went back over to Leo and Donni. "Don, you okay?" I asked as I took Leo's feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next