TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
+8
Lady Venus
Dark Claw
NightwatchersGirl
Kifu
Lily
Livi
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Xile
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Sapphire watched them from a small distance as they dissapeared into the sewers.
"Should I follow them?" Sapphire wondered. Maybe she should... just to see if they get away safely.
"I might as well." Sapphire thought.
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 am

Hey I'm playing Raph sorry Raph
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 am

I had no idea what was happening. I was too... too useless to have enough strength to be able to tell. Argh... How could I have gotten poisoned? I'm meant to be their older brother... their leader... And I allowed myself to get poisoned. I couldn't help them, and if any of them were injured it's all my fault for not being there.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 am

Raph

I looked over where Leo was lying down that Shredhead is gonna pay Raph
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 am

[[Yeah, NWG, we know that. You're just not on enough to actually play. So I'll just play him temporarily while you're gone.]]

"Yeah, I'm fine, Mike," I sighed, "but I don't think I'll be able to save Leo." My defenses started to break down, and a tear slid from my eye down to my cheek.

"Raph!" I shouted, trying to cover up my mood. Because Leo wasn't here, Mike was looking up to me, and that was enough to make myself pull together and be strong for them. "Get over here! We need your help!"
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

I looked at Leo, thinking about what Don said. "Leo might not make it," I thought. "But Leo has to make it. What would life be like without him?" I could feel tears streaming down my face, but I wouldn't let that get to me. Leo needed me. He's always been there for me. Now I'm gonna be there for him.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 am

I'll play Raph full time now Raph
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

I really hoped my brothers were okay. For some reason, it felt as though they were arguing with one another. I don't know how I knew that... I just knew. I hoped that they would calm down, because nothing was going to get done if they kept arguing.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

[[NightwatersGirl: I didn't want to go bossy on you or anything, NWG, but I think I'm going to just because I feel like it. If you're going to play Raph, make sure you get on and play. Also, write in complete sentences, and have proper grammar. I hate people who don't use punctuation of any sorts, or their sentences just don't make sense. Also, if you're gonna play with us, make sure you actually do it. Don't just say "I'm Raph--butt off". Prove it to us. Play him. Make sure he's in-character to the best of your abilities and beyond. Play this like the rest of us, got it? Don't be the odd-ball out. Yes, I'm not always happy-go-bouncy. I can have my serious side, and I will state what I think. If you don't, I'll just start to ignore you and play Raph anyway. Got it? Right. Back to the RPG]]

"Raph!" I repeated, letting venom sink into my tone, "get over here! We can't carry Leo properly without your help. Leave the shadows alone for now!"
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:26 am

Raph

I'll help you Donnie to get Leo back to the lair Raph
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:13 am

[[fists curl up, as her warning is not heeded, but continues anyway]]

"Good," I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear, "because that's what I need your help for!" I situated myself so Raph had enough space to help carry Leo as fluidly as possible. I wished we had a stretcher, or at least a blanket so he wouldn't have any pressure points. As far as I knew, the poison could be attacking the dead flesh first, or the cells that were under pressure. I just didn't have enough information to make anything safe for him.

I lead the turtles down into the sewer, being extra careful on the rungs of the ladder. Leo was tilted at a dangerous level, but we managed to get him in. "Mike," I began, "you're down here with your skateboard a lot, so you probably know the sewers better than us. Besides, my mind's on hyperdrive and I just can't concentrate on anything. Is there a quick route to our lair with large tunnels where we can stand and don't have to crawl through any pipes?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

"Uh," I began, thinking quickly. "Turn hear. If we follow this pipe for about a minute, there should be a turn that leads to the layer."
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 am

"Thanks," I said. "That's just what we need." I hurried along, but not moving too fast in fear I'd jar my brother, to where Mike pointed out. The tunnels became dark, and I then noticed that there weren't any manholes around here. We must be getting close.

Sure enough, the next turn we made we made it to the entrance to the lair. I typed in the code and the door opened up. The lair was empty.

"Let's take him to the couch or something," I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 am

"Argh," I moaned quietly, shutting my eyes tighter. There was a bright light, but I couldn't tell where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 am

I heard Leo groan and I ran over to his side and knelt beside him. "Leo?" I asked. I really wanted my big brother back. I was scared.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am

I definitely heard Mikey's voice. It wasn't completely clear, and my body was aching like crazy, but I'm sure I heard his voice, hallucination or not. Even if I was just imagining it, it was a comfort. I raised my arm slightly, but dropped it because of the pain. I sat up slowly, and saw my family.

There was Mikey, smiling with joy.

There was Raph, acting like he didn't care, but secretly celebrating my recovery.

There was... there was... I peered at the other turtle with the purple mask. After a few seconds, I asked, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 am

"What do you mean, Leo? That's Don!" I was really confused. How could Leo not remember Don? I looked back at Donni, wondering how he would take this.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Sapphire had somehow made it to the Lair. It was large compared to her home, which was a small apartment. She was standing at the front door of the Lair (Sapphire had transformed into her all-human form and was wearing a pizza delivery outfit) and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 pm

I opened my mouth with shock, but quickly closed it. I didn't want to betray any emotions, just because I knew once I started I wouldn't be able to re-surface. I clenched my jaw and my fists and took a couple steps back. This just couldn't be. "Leo?" I asked, hoping that my worst fear wasn't correct, completely forgetting about the poison. My ears were for him, and only him.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 pm

"Don?" I repeated, staring from Mikey to the stranger and back again, "I... I don't know. Am I... am I supposed to know him?" There was a knock on the door, distracting me. I didn't like the way this Don was looking at me, and I hoped he'd leave me alone and see who was at the door.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:14 pm

"Leo, that's Donatello!" I cried. "He's your brother." It didn't make sence. How could Leo remember me and Raph, but not Donni? I just shook my head and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 pm

[[Don's not going to get the door--he's too wrapped up in his own worries. Mike or Raph, maybe? If NWG's not on soon, I'll play Raph again. I'm just irritated with her. (and if you read this, NWG, deal with it!)]]

I shook my head. Tears began leaking from my eyes, falling freely without my mask there to stop them. "Oh, Leo," I breathed, and ran off to my room. I couldn't stay there. Pain from just the past few mintues suddenly pressed in on me, breaking me from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

"Donni!" I cried, getting up. But then I remembered the person at the door. Donni wouldn't want to talk right now anyway. I went over to the door and opened it to see a girl standing there with a pizza. "Uh, hi," I said. I looked back at Leo, and then at Don's door.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 pm

"I'm sorry!" I jumped up, but the poison left me tired, so I sat back down. I looked at Mikey sadly, "I... I didn't mean to upset him... Should I go apologize?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 pm

"Just a sec," I said to the person. I went back to Leo, suddenly remembering the wound on his arm. "Donni!" I called. "Come on, bro! Leo still has that posin stuff in him!" I was hoping Donni didn't just ignore me again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next