TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Go down 
+8
FallenAngel4000
Raph95
Genbu
Kifu
Livi
Lily
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Donnie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 am

the good : your stuck with viral and she want to be good
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:23 am

The bad: her view of good is twisted
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 am

the ugly: she wants to marry you
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 am

the good: you were manage to make an escape plan from viral
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 am

the bad she found a way to attach herself to you Razz
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:12 pm

the ugly: she's trying to turn you into a machine
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 pm

(oh i want to do ugly again you turn into serling mwa hahaha)
the good: you find a firewall which you can walk through but viral can't
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:41 pm

The bad: you don't wanna know
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:19 pm

the ugly: ...
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 am

the good: you passed through the firewall. While Viral is left behind.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 pm

the bad: you find your self back in the exodus exsactly when the machine is blowing up and the utrons aren't able to save you this time.

(don't ask me why but i'm enjoying this)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:25 am

the ugly: I did not ask about it.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:15 am

the good: everyone dies
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 am

the bad: Viral survives. She hugs you.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 pm

the ugly: she is carring your child a baby girl
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm

The good: sHe looks nothing like Viral
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:19 am

the bad: but she looks totally like you (thats a bad thing by the way lol)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

the ugly: she IS you, just another clone. xD
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

(ugh! grosss ahahaha! Laughing out loud )

the good: the clone dosn't like you but it will keep its distance
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

the bad: the distance is about... 1 fingertip from you.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am

the ugly: the good wasn't true it likes you a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly   The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2