TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: A Fighting Chance.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 am

Alyssa moaned slightly as they broke the surface.
"You okay?"
"Sea water in cuts, what do you think?" She felt herself being pulled out of the water and laid on the dock. Someone felt her pulse and she tried hard not to roll away from their cold fingers...why'd they only have 2 fingers?!?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Leonardo reached out and helped the turtle out as Donatello checked the human. "You're a turtle..."
"Yeah." Greysight replied rubbing the watter from her face, "There seems to be a lot of that going around."
"I'm sorry, it's just that we haven't seen any others like us before."
"And you won't again unless we all get out of here right now!" She snapped, "Pick her up, we gotta fly!" With out another word she sprinted away from the site. Don picked Alyssa up, one arm supporting her knees the other her back and followed after Leo and the female.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm

...Moments later, the police were on the scene...

(assumed that Mike and Raph ran too)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 pm

*Half an hour later*

Alyysa began to stir as Don gently put her down on a rooftop a few blocks from the harbour.
"Wha? What happened?" She murmured, her eyes beginning to open slowly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:37 pm

[Mikey]

The girl began to wake up and as stopped on the rooftop of a warehouse.
"Wha? What happened?" She asked, trying to sit up. I finally managed to get a good look at her. She had short black hair, cut just above her shoulders, and bright green eyes. I grinned at her I knelt beside her while Leo and Don talked to the turtle girl.
"Hiya dudette!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 am

is this one still going or is it dead cause it looks soo cool!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:30 am

It's dead, unfortunately (had to ring Katniss to make sure!)

She said if you want she'll do a RP with you (closed so no one else can enter), but she won't be back for ages. She's holed up in her room and, judging by the amount of food she took with her, I won't be seeing her for a few weeks yet! She's got a massive amount of art orders and writing to do, and her boss is getting picky with her stories (she's writing a book, and he wants it asap Razz). Once she's finished she'll be active again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: A Fighting Chance.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2