TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: A Fighting Chance.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Empty
PostSubject: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi! I know there's already two RPGs going on, but I didn't feel right just jumping into those. So I just made my own! Now, the Mutant Militia are an army of mutant animals.

[size=12]TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Greysworld[/size]

Name: Sergeant Miranda Yumiko Tezlov

Alias: Greysight, Randi, (and several others)

Organization/Status: Mutant Militia/Fugitive

Species: Mutant Turtle

Cause of Mutation: Lab

Weight: 110lbs

Height: 5’

Land of Origin: Born in Iga Ueno, Japan; Mutated on the Benning Islands

Birth Order: Second

Family: Mikhail Yuichi Tezlov (brother, Missing), Melike Tanaka-Tezlov (mother, deceased), Nikolai Tezlov, (Father, deceased), Nataliya Tezlof- Brize(aunt), Maxim Brize(uncle), Tanaka Takeo, (grandfather), Tanaka Aika, (Grandmother, deceased)

Personality: Miranda can be a great leader, but she often feels most comfortable alone. Highly intelligent, she has a unique view on life which makes her appear impulsive and unpredictable to those who do not know her. She is driven by duty both to herself and to her allies; this often makes her tunnel minded and dangerous. She is quick to anger and not afraid to kill or mutilate an enemy; however, she will leave her enemies alive just as long as it serves her purposes. She is not without compassion: She refuses to intentionally harm an innocent and will go out of her way to defend those who cannot do so themselves. Her training has made her a firm believer in the saying ‘never leave a man behind’ even at the risk of her own life.

Animal Abilities: Natural Body Armor, Hold Breath (10+ minutes)

Psionics/Powers: “Master Psychic” Possesses a multitude of Psionic Abilities including Telepathy, Telekinesis, Astral Projection, Mental and Bio-Manipulation, and various extra sensory perception abilities.

Skills: Military Science, Espionage, basic mathematics, History of War, Hand to Hand – Kung-Fu, Wrestling, Climbing, Acrobatics, Prowl (stealth), Swimming, Pick locks, Pick pockets, Palming, Basic Computer operation, Driving: Automobile, Motorcycle, Airplane, Surfing, Languages: Spoken Mandarin and Russian, fully literate in English, Spanish, and Japanese

Weapon Proficiencies: Sword, Paired Kukri, Daggers, Targeting (throwing knives, shuriken), Guns (military and civilian), Blunt Weapons, Staffs, Boot Knives

Equipment: A pair of Beretta 92 Automatic Hand Guns, Throwing Knives, smoke bombs, Kukri knives, Boot knives, grapling gun, lock pick set, small binoculars, first aid kit, hover board, rations and a palm computer.

History: Although she was born in Japan, Miranda and her family moved to Staten Island, New York soon after. The family lived here for nearly five years until disaster struck. The Police entered the small apartment and a horrendous murder scene. The father lay dead amongst broken furniture in the living room and the mother lay in the master bedroom, there was no sign of the two children. It took them hours of investigation until they finally found the five-year-old girl hiding under the bed. She was in deep shock, unable to do little more than stare into space.

Fearing for her mental state, she was placed under hospitalization for several weeks until one day she simply awoke. The detectives tried to talk to her, in hopes the little girl could shed some light onto what had happened; however, her answer left them with nothing but more questions, ‘The pajama men took Oniisan’.

She was then sent to live with her aunt and uncle in Mobile, Alabama. For two years she lived with the abuse of her alcoholic uncle, who found her mixed back ground an affront to pure Russian heritage. One day after drinking a little too much, the man went to strike at her again, but the seven-year-old girl screamed at him to die. At that moment, he fell down with a stroke. Horrified, the girl’s aunt immediately blamed her for the incident, calling her a devil among other things. She quietly slipped out the back during the confusion with the EMTs.

CONTENT REMOVED: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

Greysight is classified as a defector and traitor of the Mutant Militia. She is accused of the Murder of President Matterhorn, selling information to Red Honor, and terroristic actions against the citizens of the Benning Islands. She is suspected as a high ranking member of the rebel group called The Outlanders. Suspect is considered armed and dangerous; wanted: dead or alive.

Weakness: Greysight is highly allergic to opiates and other pain reducing medications, they can render her catatonic. She is 100% colorblind and can only see in black, white, and shades of gray; however, this seems to help her in spotting camouflage.
..~*~..

New York City, 12:35 a.m.:

Using the roof tops had been a bad idea, I had forgotten just how agile some of the soldiers could be. Up here, they’d catch up with me in no time. Turning to shoot at them would only slow me down, and it’d make it a little hard to calculate my next jump. Besides, I had to conserve my ammo.

I had to do something, and fast. Up ahead I saw my escape, a billboard. Now, I am the first to admit that I’m no mathematician, but I’d like to think that I can calculate pretty well in a pinch. I pulled out my grappling gun and fired. I grinned as the hook attached to one of the many steel supports and the rope tightened. All I had to do was Jump, swing while slowly releasing the length of rope and then I just had to release the hook.

I must have miscalculated somewhere. The jump and swing were perfect; it was the release that proved to be the problem. When the hook unattached itself I went flying and landed… in a garbage bin. I had no time to dwell in whatever it was that was now slopped over my coat, I was on the ground and I had an advantage: The docks. Now this was my territory!

I jumped out of the garbage, pulled out my guns and sprinted down the long alley way, towards the other end. From there it’d be just a few more feet to the water. There weren’t many Soldiers that could hold their breath or swim half as well as me. I am a turtle, after all.

“Freeze!” Two of the soldiers appeared in front of me. I fired in response and they replied in kind. Bullets ricocheted off of the concrete and mortar but not all of them missed. A sharp, screaming pain shot through the side of my neck, but I had to keep going.

I was pleased to find that even with the inhibitor attached to my skull I still was a pretty dam good shot. The two went down and I ran past them, and straight for the water. A loud explosion went off directly to my right, and its force sent my flying sideways into a bunch of barrels.

I lay there, dazed with my body shrieking in pain. I tried to will myself to get up but failed. Even through my bleary, bloody sight I could see them moving in. Mutant soldiers, the Mutant Militia… They’ve come to take me ‘home’.

I have no home.

The blackness of unconsciousness began to flood over me. So much for a fighting chance.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :
TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 pm

((Hrm... well, I suppose I shouldn't be suprised. I'd join in the new ones... but they're already so far in and I don't think I'd be able to catch up.))
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Can I play so who can I play? TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. 38304
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Can I join? (I j'st hope I don't get it mixed up with my other RP's goin' on! ^^)
I'll use a different OC, one no one's met yet =P

- - -

[???]
I watched as the 'men' chased the girl across the docks. There was a loud explosion from my left and the girl flew backwards into some barrels lined along the wharf. The other shadows closed in.
I knew who they were; the MM, or the Mutant Militia. I abently traced the scar running up my right arm, from the base of my little finger to the tip of my shoulder. That was the price I paid, for trying to free the ones I cared about, trying to save them from people like the MM.
The other mutants, that's what society called us. The freaks. Differents. Abominations.
'Lissa! No, let her go...'
'You can be rebuilt, restored...'
'Mum! Dad!'
'What if we put a tracker in each of them, then we could add...
'We never should've left you here...'
'Alyssa! No! Let my daughter go! Saki, you swore...'
I shook my head to get rid of the voices before I dived off the small rock I'd been perched on a few hundred meters off the shore and torpedoed to where the girl now lay, unconscious. The MM were surrounding her, one talking on a phone.
That has to change, I thought to myself as I silently climbed out of the water behind them. I can't let anyone get hurt when I can help them.

***EDIT: I fixed it!! I hope...***

Last edited by Katniss on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 pm

(Anime smile;; please keep in mind that the Mutant Militia are of my own invention, they've got their own problems and enemies to worry about. As how they'd treat Katniss, they'd consider her a rogue, but they wouldn't call her people freaks... now, wiping them out, the M.M. needs a REALLY good reason to do that...)

"Yes, sir, we have her." Muttered the mutant cat on the communicator, "Yes, sir, she is still alive. Yes, sir, the inhibitor is still activated. Yes,sir, we will, sir." He shut off the device, "get her ready, we're taking her home."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm

(I edited it! ^^ I'm sorry 'bout that, I didn't know! TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. 35517 )

[Katniss]

Home? I froze, then ducked behind some crates as the MM began to move.
What did they mean, home? If she had a home, then why was she running from them? I peered around the crates, making sure that my cat-ears weren't visible as I continued to watch and listen, waiting for the right moment...
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:14 am

"Are the dead disposed of?" The mutant feline asked a canine that had approached him.
"Yes, sir." The dog replied, "Badges collected."
"Be sure to inform their families."
"I will, sir." The dog nodded, "Area is secure, police have been properly distracted, we are ready for departure."
"Good." The cat looked back to the unconcious turtle. two soldiers were cuffing her wrists and ankles, leaving enough chain for her to walk slowly. Several more were keeping guard, they were well armed, and appeared strong. Then, they lifted her and put her on a stretcher with hard leather straps and began putting her in.
The mutant cat's ears perk, and with a glare he pulled out his gun, heading for the end of the peer to listen again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 am

[Katniss]

I saw the guards begin putting the girl onto a stretcher and knew that I only had one chance to act, and that was now!
I bolted out from behind the crates and saw the same feline that had been talking into the phone, now with a gun, heading my way. With a roar, I turned myself into the best animal I could for the moment, a cheetah, and lept at the commander, claws ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am

The feline commander looked shocked, pulling up his arms to block the attack! But, before Katniss could finish the strike, he melted into blackness and was gone! Several guards were now aimed at her, their eyes daring her to try attacking again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 am

[Alyssa] <- I just realized that I put Katniss for the past 2 entries! My mistake!!

I growled as I landed in the same spot the commander had been in just a moment ago, and looked up meet the stares of the other guards, their guns now pointing at me. I growled, the sound echoing across the docks and the empty water. Water...hmm, that was an idea...
I shook my head as the guards advanced, then jumped at them, this time turning myself into...an ant. Genius. =)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 pm

The soldiers fired as the large cat leapt, but their bullets whizzed through where the cat's body once was. "The hell?" Snarled one of the mutants and they all backed away.
"Never mind the shape shifter." Said the lead cat, who stepped out of the shadows. There was soft... blowing sound in the air which was slowly getting louder.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 pm

[Alyssa]

I stared up in horror as I realized that there was a helicopter coming toward us, and with me as an ant, I couldn't do much but make sure I didn't get squashed. Or pull myself back.I focused for a moment and felt the familiar sensation of returning to my own body. I opened my eyes, then, letting go of one of the support poles under the wharf, climbed silently out and onto the platform. Sometimes creating illusions was helpful, but I rather prefered to actually fight. I crept around the barrels so I was behind the unconscious girl.
Upon closer inspection I realized that she was a turtle, a red turtle if I guessed correctly. My eyes flickered back to the lead MM, the only one who'd ever managed to avoid my attack before, well, apart from Katniss. My mood quickly saddened and I grasped the necklace around my throat. I'll find you, Kat. I swear. But first I gotta help this girl...
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:54 pm

(lol Red-eared turtle or maybe a three toed box turtle, Randi isn't too sure herself >.>;Wink

Alyssa would not immediatly see the so-called helicopter as the blowing sound became even louder. Then, the dark sky directly above shimmered like a pixilated picture and out came a hovering craft. It was almost shaped like a helicopter, but had no blades and was somewhat quieter.
"Get her on." The feline ordered.

[Leo]
We had heard the gun shots while on a training run and had gone to investigate. My brothers and I hid in the shadows and watched in shock as a strange craft appeared out of nothing and hovered over dozens of mutant animals. Most of them seemed to be guarding someone in black on a stretcher but I couldn't see what the person looked like.
"Leo, we're not the only one's wathing." Mike told me, and pointed to a shadow. Only a trained ninja eye could see the girlish figure hiding there behind the barrels.
"I see her." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 am

[Alyssa]

My jaw began it's high-speed journey to the ground as I saw the hovercraft suddenly appear above me, but I stopped it before it could make contact with the wooden planks.
"Get her on." The cat commanded and I narrowed my eyes as the MM came closer to me. When they picked the stretcher up, I'd immediately be seen. Unless I got the girl away before then.
I glanced around me, suddenly uneasy. I'd sensed a vibration in the air to my left, the type of vibration only made when someone talked. So I was being watched? How interesting.
I decided to ignore whoever it was and concentrated on the water around me. In my mind's eye I could see the molocular structure of the depths, and I concentrated on making that mass move. A deep rumble, only able to be heard by the one controlling the water, began to build...
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 pm

[Leo]
I kept the shadows, moving closer to the commotion to see exactly who was on the stretcher. What I saw caused my mind to buzz with panick and confusion. It was a turtle! For a moment I had to look around at my brothers to make sure they were all there, seeing that they were I then tried to think of what to do. "Donnie, what do you make of this?" The turtle on the stretcher was hurt, chained, and strapped down.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 pm

[Katniss]

It was ready, and willling to move. But to do so I had to be in the open. I stood up beside the turtle and waved at the guards.
"Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me the name for the movie you're recording?" I asked happily, acting like a hyper-fangirl and hoping they wouldn't shoot me as I smiled to myself. The water was beginning to move...
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:50 pm

The mutants stared at her somewhat bewildered, the lead cat stared at her for only a milisecond and then smile. "Why of course, it's called 'The Traitor' and we try to make it as realistic as possible. Would you like to see?" He nodded to one of men who suddenly grabbed her shoulder and arm, slamming on a pair of cuffs to one of her wrists and twisting her other arm to put it in as well.
"You'll love your part in the movie, miss, you get tried as a collaborator."

[Leo]
The blood drained from my face, they were arresting the girl now. As a 'collaborator'? I couldn't stand it any more, "Wait!" I called from the shadows, "Have you any proof?"

(gosh, I wish someone else would join don't you?)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:06 pm

(yeah... =P but it means we have more control... *evil laugh* Hey, I need to broow mikey fora second, ok? Otherwise the turtles are gonna drown...)

[Katniss]

"Cool!" I laughed as the mutant behind me closed the handcuffs and stepped away from me. I nodded to the girl beside me.
"I like the makeup effects."
"Thank you, miss." The commander smiled but I could see right though it.
"Wait! Have you got any proof?" Someone yelled out and I glanced around.
"So there's good guys? Awesome!" The water was now over 20 feet tall. Perfect.
I grinned evilly at the commander, then slammed my head backwards into the face of the mutant behind me. He was out for the count and I nodded to the water and yelled out "Tidal!!" before I charged at the turtle girl and knocked both of us over the edge of the wharf as the massive column of water collapsed, washing away everything in sight.

[Mikey]

The girl was actually going along with this? I shifted uncomfortably as I watched the scene unfold before us. The girl looked across at us and I swear, she looked right at me before she turned to face the mutants again.
"So there's good guys? Awesome!"
The next moment was a blur, but suddenly the mutant behind her was unconscious with a broken nose and the girl had yelled something.
"Tidal!!"
"Run!" I yelled and Leo looked at me.
"Why-"
"TIDAL WAVE!!"
"Shell!" As one we bolted out of there and I felt the water grab at my feet for a few moments before we were clear. I looked back and saw that the two girls had disappeared.
"Shell...Where'd they go?!"

Last edited by Katniss on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight error...the water column's 20 feet, not 2!!)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:12 pm

(you can just play Mike and Raph if you want)

[Leo]

I stared at the wet dock, and then heard the splashing in the dark water below. The tital wave had even taken the funny looking helicopter. In the distance I could already hear sirens in the distance, "Make a quick search." I ordered.

[Don]

I nodded to my brother and headed quickly the dock, I had been watching the girls and before the wave struck the human had tackled the turtle on the cot. The only problem had been, the turtle had been chained and strapped down. Instinct told me they were in the water... and I doubted that the human girl could undo the straps in time. I looked over the edge, hoping to see them.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 pm

[Alyssa] <- I gotta stop putting 'Katniss' in here!!

The water was FREEZING!!! I could see that the shocking temperature had woken the girl and she struggled with her bonds. I shook my head at her as we sunk down even lower. then began to concentrate. After a few moments the water pushed away from us, leavin us in a bubble of air. I took in a deep breath gratefully and rolled over to the girl.
"Are you ok?" I asked. "The bubble will keep us supplied with 2 minutes of air, then it'll disappear. I'm sorry if I scared you by pushing you into here."

[Mikey]

"We gotta rescue them!" I yelled, peering over the egde of the dock with Don.
"Where are th-hey!" I slipped off the edge of the dock and landed face first in the dark water. I could see something glowing further down and my thoughts flew to the 'human' girl who had created the tidal wave. Could she be down there? I dived deeper down and after a minute of hard swimming saw the girl and the turtle girl...lying down in the water? There seemed to be something around them, and I guessed that it was a bubble of some soft.
As I drew nearer the human girl lifted up her head and smiled at me. I waved back and she rolled over and held up a finger at me, then looked back at me. I had a feelig that the '1' thing had something to do with the bubble shrinking. I waved back at her before kicking up to the surface. I had to get Don down there to help.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:46 pm

[Greysight]

A burst of cold woke me up in a scream, but my shout was gurgled by water. What was going on? I couldn't move, I had no air, I was going to... suddenly, was in a bubble and some girl was talking to me. I stared at her, too panicked to be concerned that she saw my eyes true color. "G-get me out..."

[Leo]

Before I could do much more Mike slipped into the water, "Damn!" The sirens were getting closer! Down several yards the soldiers were piling into the machine and were retreating, I guessed that we'd be seeing them again. Suddenly Mike resurfaced.

[Don]
"Mike! What's going on down there? Are alive?" Don asked.
"They're in some sorta bubble, turtle girl's hurt bad, think you can help?"
"Down there?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 am

[[Sorry this one's so long, I was inspired! XD]]

[Katniss]

I rolled around on the bubble's floor until I was able to stand.
"I'm right on it, I have to stand up though." I explained as I wobbled my way to the girl's side. I closed my eyes and concentrated, then, to the girl's surprise, I began to sing in a soft, clear voice.

Lay your head down
On a pillow of lushious green
Let the world pass over you
For we are not what we seem

A small figure made out of water detached itself from the side of the bubble and skipped through the air toward us. It stopped and waved at the turtle beside her, then began to tug on the restraints.

Spread your arms out over
The plains of clear blue seas
A troubled history we cannot escape
But what will come will be

The girl gave up on the restraints and let out a whistle. 9 or so more people floated in from the bubble's sides and got to work.

Like a twisted staircase
Fate and destiny wil intertwine
We wil never break nor bend
But stay strong until the end

The figures bowed to us as they disappeared into the sides of the bubble and I smiled at the girl as she sat up, free from her restraints.
"We'd better get out of here." I whispered. My head suddenly felt light and the bubble popped, leaving us floating. I realized that I'd used all my energy as everything turned slowly black...
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 am

Raph

Whats you next move sir shall we bring the girl in
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 am

[[Um, NWG? We've sort of got this bit planned out already...sort of. And who's saying that?! You need to keep up, sorry]]
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 am

Turtles can hold their breath for a really long time, and they can swim too. The song over, Randi grabbed the girl and 'jumped' out of the bubble swimming speadily to the surface. She breathed in and grabbed for the dock.

Don jumped back, as the turtle appeared and grabbed the dock, in her free arm was the human girl. He quickly reached for the girl to pull her up, "You okay?" He asked the turtle who, he was shocked to realize, was clearly female.

"Sea water in cuts, what do you think?" She breathed, climbing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Fighting Chance.   TMNT:  A Fighting Chance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: A Fighting Chance.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next