TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 am

"This is amazing! I never suspected that there were mutants living here in North Hampton!" Donatello yelled excitedly.
"I think a snow storm´s coming. We better go inside. You can come with us if you want. Me and Michelangelo are going to start making lunch" April said kindly and entered in the house.

Last edited by mcazevedo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 am

[[oh, s***!! I'm SO sorry! Gomenasai, gomenasai!! Ahem, ignoring my last post. I'll change it, then you can change yours, ok?]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 am

(it´s alright)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 am

[[ :') *glomps you* gack, I have to go to bed now! It's almost 10.30pm! D: ]]

"Thanks for the offer, but we'd better be getting back. Our brothers are at home." River replied and Mikell nodded.

"Cya around sometime!" She yelled back before they both disappeared into the snow.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 am

(okay. Night Kat)

"Weird girls" Raphael commented and went inside.
"Agree" Michelangelo said and sat on the couch.
"Mike, you still need to help me to prepare lunch!" April yelled from the kitchen and the turtle quickly got up.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:24 pm

"Heh, I guessed he would forget." Kat smiled to herself as she sat on the couch beside Splinter. "What is for lunch, anyway?" She yelled toward the kitchen and April stuck her head out.

"It's a surprise." She grinned before flicking Mikey with a towel when he tried to escape. "Inside, slave!" She grabbed the orange-masked turtle's bandanna tails and dragged his yelping shell back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

"Mikey loves to cook but when someone orders him to do that, he behaves like a kid" I commented.
"I already told you before, he IS a kid" Donatello replied and strangely, Michelangelo grinned evilly
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm

"I feel like I should be worried." Kat muttered as Mikey disappeared back into the kitchen, but the sound of another towel flick hitting Mikey's arm and the yelp that followed after brought a smile to her face.

"I feel like I should be." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Leonardo sighed. His little brother would never learn.
"Hey Don! How do ya turn this gizmo on?" Raphael asked Donatello. He was trying to turn on the radio.
"DON´T touch it. Me and Maria fixed it last week" the turtle responded and the radio started working.
"Next is Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At the Disco" the DJ announced and the song started.
"I love this song! It makes me wanna dance!" I yelled and grabbed Don´s arm.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm

"I like but, but I'll pass on the dancing." Kat laughed as she watched Don and Maria dance in the middle of the lounge.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:11 pm

"C´mon Katerina. If I remember correctly, you danced with me the last time we came here" Splinter stated and got up from his chair.
"Yeah Kat! Let´s go!" Leonardo said and started dancing alone. Raphael grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 am

Kat smiled. "I guess that is a good point." She got up from her seat and began dancing with Splinter. After the song ended another started and Save The Hero by Beyonce began playing. People began slow dancing and Kat smiled as she continued dancing with Splinter.

"I love this song."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am

"This is the first time I am hearing it and I like it" Master Splinter.
"Aw. Kodak moment" Me and Donatello said at the same time when we saw Kat and Splinter.
"I´ll go grab the camera!" Don stated but I grabbed his bandana tails.
"Oh no, you won´t. Leave the lovers alone Donnie" I replied and we continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Kat poked her tongue at out Don as he continued dancing with Maria. THe song finished and someone began talking on the radio.

"Aww, way to kill a mood." Kat muttered before the radio stopped. Splinter had grabbed the record player and held up some albums.

"What do you want to listen to?" He asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 am

"I don´t know. Most of the songs there are older than my mom!" I replied while looking at the records.
"What about Frank Sinatra? That dude´s pretty old!" Michelangelo yelled from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm

"I agree." Kat grinned and Splinter nodded as he put on said artist's album. "Also Maria, some songs are pretty good, and recent too! You can write CDs to vinyl you know!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 pm

"Really? Huh...I had never thought about that before. Mmmm...I kinda like vinyl" I said and grabbed one of the records. They smelled like old wood.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

The song finished and a dance club song came on, and Splinter opted to sit it out. He wasn't up to that type of dancing. Kat laughed before Mikey appeared at her elbow, asking if "Milady would care for a dance?"

Kat laughed against before taking the offered arm, already swinging to the music.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:31 pm

"Oh Mikey, you´re such a gentleman. Sometimes" I said and Donatello grabbed my waist.
"Guys, you have 10 more minutes! After that, it´s lunch time" April informed from the kitchen and Casey grabbed her arm.
"Chill babe" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:38 pm

"Trying." April smiled back as they watched everyone dancing. After the song finished Mikey bowed to Kat, kissing her hand.

"Thank you for the dance, milady. But perhaps I had better return you to your suitor before he bites my head off." He grinned before disappearing into the kitchen. "Food!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

"Shell fer brains" Raphael and we all went after Michelangelo.
"Mmmm....pork chops with bbq sauce. I love that" I commented when I saw the food.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 pm

"Meh, I'll pass on the pork." Kat made a face before finding a packet of corned beef in hte fridge. I'll have this in a sandwich though."

"Why don't you want pork?" Leo asked.

"I had a nasty case of ringworm from it a few years back. It put me off for life." Kat laughed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 am

"Ew...well, what are we waiting for? Let´s eat!" Michelangelo said and grabbed his plate. Me and Donatello shook our heads and Raphael slapped Mikey again.
"I think I´ll pass too. I love pork chops but I´m not very hungry. Does anybody want a salad?" I informed and grabbed a lettuce, carrots, a can of corn and several tomatoes. Donatello grabbed a knife.
"I do" he replied and started helping me to make the salad.
"You want some too, Kat? Or are you just going to eat that sandwich?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm

"Ooh, you have no idea how much my brain is drooling at the thought of that salad." Kat grinned. "Gimme some!"

"Please." Leo added and Kat glanced at him.

"You want some too?" She grinned cheekily at him. Leo sighed.

"No, I-"

"I know what you meant, I was just being an idiot." Kat cut in, poking her tongue out at the mutant.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm

"Hey, if ya were being an idiot, then what is Mikey everyday?" Raphael asked sarcastically and Michelangelo threw to him a pork chop. Now Raphael´s face was full of bbq sauce.
"No one calls me an idiot and gets away with it" the orange masked turtle stated. The next thing I knew, there was food flying through the air.
"Guys stop! You´re wasting food! Besides, I´m hungry!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next