TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
+3
Livi
mcazevedo
Michi_No_Sora
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT University - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"It´s okay. So, how long are you in Mutant High?" I asked Aone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 pm

'This is my 2nd last year. I've been here for 2 years so far.' Aone replied, then pointed to herself. 'I was busted out of a Foot Lab a few years back, but not before all this happened.' She sighed, patting her robotic half gently. 'It still freaks people out, cause it's a much scarier mutation than people like Chrys's.'
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm

"It´s not that bad. This is my first year here. I thought that mutants were scary, but now that I met you and some of the teachers, I don´t think that anymore" I said to Aone.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Aone smiled and nodded. 'Thanks. Yeah, the guys are really nice...so is Headmaster Splinter, but don't ever get on his wrong side, you'll end up on the recieving end of his walking stick...lol.'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm

I chuckled. "Don´t worry. I´m not that type of person. What areas are you studying?" I asked Aone.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

'I'm doing gym, more specifically martial Arts, History, Foods, IT, Maths and English. Basically I have one or more classes with each professor Smile' Aone smiled before motioning to the dance floor, which had more people on it. 'Do you dance??'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm

"Only if someone dances with me" I said, and we went to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Aone smiled as she danced with Maria, then laughed when Mikey began dancing a little too excitedly and bumped into Maira.

"Oh, sorry dudette!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 pm

"No offense Professor Michelangelo, but you´re a terrible dancer" I said to him and me and Aone laughed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm

"He...always is." Aone whispered and both her and Maria cracked up laughing again. "No offence...Professor."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Professor Michelangelo looked at us with an angry face but then, he started laughing. "I´m thirsty. Do you want some punch?" I asked Aone
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Aone nodded, then motioned to her throat as Maria's phone recieved another text.
'My throat's real sore, so I can't talk anymore. Sorry Sad'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

"Don´t worry. You can send me messages" I said to her, and we went to the food table. Professor Leonardo and Professor Donatello were there. "Hi Professors!" I said to them
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm

'Hi Mr. Hamato.' Flashed across the phone in Don's hand and he grinned, waving to the girls.

"Hello Maria, Aone. Enjoying yourself?" He asked, and Aone noticed he looked slightly stressed, but she nodded anyone.

'He's tired Razz I think the new students are stressing him out lol' She sent to Maria.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:55 am

"I think you´re right" I said to Aone. "Professor Donatello are you okay? You seem tired" I asked him
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

I had some girls sit and talk with me, but was too nervous to speak. Also, I didn't know who that girl was talking to when she said "Crystal." My name was Tensu. I think she was getting me mixed up with some other person. I simply turned back to my book. I didn't like dancing and I knew no one. Well, two girls came over to talk to me, but I think they got me confused with someone eles. Hard to imagine they could confuse a girl with lavander hair that's almost white with cat ears poking out of it and rustic red eyes, but then again, I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am

"Don´t worry, I´m fine" Prof. Donatello responded. "Professor what´s the name of that girl?" I asked and pointed to the girl that was reading a book. "I think her name´s Tensu" he answered. "Thanks" I said. "Hey Tensu do you wanna dance with me and Aone?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm

I looked up when the girl, I think Maria, called my name, asking me to dance. "Uh, sure, why not?" I asked, retorically. I wasn't a big dancer, nor did I know how to dance much to this kind of music, but it would have been rude to decline. Closing my book, I got up and walked over to Maria and started to dance. It wasn't amasing dancing, but it was okay. I could dance ballroom dances, but that was it. Ballroom dancing was enforced at the last few school's I went to. I knew everything from the Waltz to the Tango, but dancing to pop and rock was not my thing.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm

"So, are you having fun?" I asked Tensu but before she could answer, Prof. Michelangelo bumped into me again. "I´m sorry. Again" he said. "Professor I think that you shouldn´t dance. It´s dangerous" I sugested. "No it isn´t" he replied. "It´s dangerous for other people" I said, and he looked at me with an angry face.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Professor Donatello chuckled at Professor Michelangelo, before catching sight of something. I didn't really think much of it and looked away. Then, all of a sudden, he said right in front of me, "Hello. You're Kaida, aren't you?"

I glanced at him, before looking away and crossing my arms, like I wasn't bothered.

"Your guardian told me about you. You like keeping to yourself, I heard."

I nodded slightly, shrugging my shoulders at the same time. If he knew that, then why was he with me? Darn hypocrite.

He sighed, but not in anger. Or maybe he shows anger in a weird way. I dunno. I turned my head to face him and saw him smiling. He said, "I quite like being in my own company too."

"Then why don't you go be in your own company and leave me alone?" I blurted out.

I thought he was going to hit me, because back home that's what I used to get, but he didn't. He remained calm and said, "I just want to make sure you're okay. You're not enjoying this all too much, are you?"

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah. It's too... loud. And... flashy. Crowded too."

"I get what you mean," he murmured, looking at Professor Michelangelo. He looked back at me, "How about I find something for you to do?"

"I can find something to do myself. I'm not four."

"I know," he smiled, "But a lot of the rooms are locked. How about I unlock the library and let you read in there?"

"I don't like reading. It's boring."

"Books are not boring," he reassured me, but he didn't say I had to go read. "What would you like to do?"

I didn't say anything, looking down at my feet. Psh. I'm such a boring person, aren't I, with no hobbies?

"I could find you someone to talk to."

I looked at the other students. They looked so at home and bbf's. It didn't look like they had room for me. Not that I cared or anything.

He studied my expression and said, "I take it you would rather not. Alright, how about we go to the art room?"

I decided to just say yes.

"Cool," he grinned, like he was proud that he had found me something to do. "I'll get the key off Professor Michelangelo and we'll head off there."

He approached him cautiously, wary of his seizure-like dancing.

Last edited by Livi on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:16 pm

I stoped dancing seeing the angry look on one of the Professor's faces. I think it was Professor Michelangelo. Pushing my hair out of my face, I hoped Professor Michelangelo wasn't too mad. I counldn't quite tell what he was thinking and that made me nervous. I propbably should have just stayed at my table and read. That would have been alot safer. I didn't think that he was mad at me, but I still didn't like the angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:20 pm

"Sorry Professor. I shouldn´t have said that" I said to Prof. Michelangelo because he was still angry. "It´s okay. I know that I´m a terrible dancer but I love to dance" he responded. "Don´t worry Tensu. Prof. Michelangelo´s a nice guy" I said to Tensu.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:33 pm

I nodded at Maria, letting her know that I understood. "I'll be alright," I said, smiling a bit. I didn't feel like dancing again, so I started to sway a bit. I didn't really know most of the songs because I had a very limited knowladge of music, but the beats were good, if nothing else. "So, how do you like it here, Maria?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm

"It´s only my first day but I already like this school. Everybody´s so nice" I responded. "I´m a bit tired and hungry. Do you wanna go eat something?" I asked Tensu.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm

I shrugged. "Sure," I said, eyeing the snack bar. I had to say the chex-mix looked good. My mom used to make homemade chex-mix. I loved that. I lead Maria over to the snack tabel and started to pick out a few snacks and some punch. "So, are you human?" I asked, sipping my punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next