TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angels and Demons

Go down 
+4
tsukeru
Katniss
mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
Angels and Demons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angels and Demons - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Angels and Demons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm

"Autographs for everyone! *Throws random papers up in the air!* LOL thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
Angels and Demons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angels and Demons - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Chapter 13: Parties, Angels, and Turtles, Oh My!

Angel sighed. She was lying on her bed, starring at the ceiling. It’d been at least a weeks since she’d hung out with the guys and she was really bored. It was Friday, and everyone was going to some big party Krysten, the “popular” girl in school, was throwing. Her friend Aya had offered her a ride, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to go.

Her phone buzzed. She picked it up, checking her text messages.

“U going 2 PRTY?” A new message read. It was from Aya.

“IDK” She replied.

A few moments later her phone buzzed again. “Why?”

“Doesn’t sound like fun.”

“Look we’ll go & if U don’t like it we’ll leave K?”

Angel stared at the phone for a moment before replying. “Yeah ok.”

“Cool! C U there!”

Angel groaned, lying back down on her bed. Her phone buzzed again. This time someone was calling her.

“Hello?”

“Hey.” Doni’s voice answered. Angel smiled. Doni always knew how to cheer her up.

“What’s up?”

“Oh nothing.” He said. Angel detected a tone of nervousness in his voice.

“Are you sure? You sound worried.”

In the Lair, Doni looked nervously at Leo who gave him a thumbs up.

“Yeah I’m fine. I, uh, was just wondering if maybe you wanted to, you know, watch a movie or something tonight?”

Angel smiled. “You mean with Casey and April and everybody? I though movie nights where on Saturday?”

“No I, uh, meant just you and me...” Doni said, grimicing. He put his head in the hand not holding the phone.

“Oh!” Angel said, letting this sink in. “I’d love to Doni! I really would! But I just kinda told my friend I’d go to a party with her.”

“Oh ok.” Doni said. He sounded completely deflated. “I know what you’re trying to say. Um...this doesn’t change anything right? I mean, we can still be friends?”

“Wait, you meant this as a...date?”

“Oh shell! Stupid stupid stupid!” Doni muttered, hitting the side of his head with a fist. ‘You lamebrain! She didn’t suspect anything was amiss! You just had to ask if this changed anything!’ He thought to himself angrily

“I can tell Aya a can’t go.” Angel chewed her lip, nervous now. Don didn’t realize it, but she’d wanted to be more than friends for a while now.

“No don’t worry about it. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He hung up.

“Don wait!” Angel cried. She hung up the phone, her head in her hands. “Dang it Doni!”...

“I’m so glad you’re coming with us!” Aya gushed. Angel was in Aya’s car with a couple of her other friends. They were driving towards Krysten’s.

“It’s going to be sooo much fun!”

“Sure.” Angel sighed. “A blast.” All the other girls had gotten dressed up in mini-skirts and tank tops, hoping to spend the night flirting with boys. Angel couldn’t bring herself to change out of her purple skinny jeans and black vintage T after her conversation with Doni. She’d tried calling his shell cell several times, but he hadn’t answered.

Loud music interrupted Angels thoughts.

“Here we are!” Aya cried, way too excited for her own good. The house was huge. Cars lined the streets, indicating just how big this party was.

“I don’t know guys.” Angel muttered. “This looks a little out of control.”

“Oh relax! Don’t be such an ‘Angel’!” Aya winked. “Have some fun! It’s only ten and you’re already worried about getting in trouble!”

“Fine.” She grumbled. ‘I wish I was with Doni right now instead of at this stupid thing.’
She thought to herself.

They went inside the house and were quickly met by tons of teenagers dancing to music that was turned up way to loud.

While Angel walked around in limbo, not sure what to do, the other girls found some guys to dance with. She entered the kitchen and found some punch. She pouring herself some, sighing.

She took a sip. “Ew!” She stared at the drink. It tasted sour. She shrugged, nursing her punch out of boredom. After about half a glass, her head felt a little foggy.

A handsome guy in jeans and a short-sleeved T-shirt walked up to her. “Hey, wanna dance?”

“Sure.” She shrugged.

They went out into the living room. “Names Kendal.” He smiled.

“Angel.” She said, her words slurring slightly.

“You thirsty?” Kendal asked after a couple of songs.

She nodded her head.

Kendal returned shortly with two glasses of punch.

Angel quickly downed hers, the sourness no longer bothering her.

They went into the kitchen, drinking glass after glass. After a couple more drinks, Kendal grabbed Angel’s waste, kissing her.

“Stop!” She cried pushing him off of her.

“Sorry.” He said, in a drunken slur.

“Does this have alcohol in it?” Angel asked, the reason for her hazy-ness and stumbling finally hitting her.

“Well duh.” Kendal shrugged.

“Oh shell!” Angel muttered, stumbling slightly. “I’ve got to go!”

Kendal shrugged, looking for some one else to dance with.

Angel ran around, looking for Aya. She was dancing with a football player, obviously also drunk.

“I’m busy.” She slurred, shooing Angel away.

She didn’t know what to do. She ran out of the house, stumbling down the street. ‘It’s not to far from my house. I’ll just explain to Aya why I left instead of spending the night with her and the others in the morning. I wish Ryan were still in town, then he could give me a ride.’ She thought to herself, cursing her brother for going away to college.

She stumbled through the city, completely lost. She looked around, now in a bad part of town. Pulling her cell phone out of her pocket, she wondered who she could call. Everyone she knew was at the party. Except...She quickly dialed Doni’s number. ‘Please pick up! Please pick up!’

“Hello?”

“Doni!” Angel said, tears coming now.

“Angel?! What’s wrong?!” He asked, detecting the terror in her voice.

“I-I didn’t know! I didn’t know th-there was alcohol in it!” She sobbed.

“Where are you?” He asked. ‘She’s not making any sense!’ He thought to himself.

“I-I don’t know! S-some street in a b-bad part of town.”

“Listen to me very carefully. Everything is going to be ok. I want you to walk to the end of the street and tell me the name of it.”

“O-ok.” She did as she was told.

“I’m at the corner of first and third.”

“I’m on my way.”

“Don’t hang up!”

“I won’t.” Doni said gently. He stayed on the phone with her, trying to calm her down, until he arrived in the Battle Shell.

“Are you ok?” He asked, running towards her.

Angel cried, hugging Doni tightly. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” She cried over and over.

“Calm down. It’s ok. It’s going to be alright now.” He whispered in her ear, stroking her hair.

“Doni?” She said, looking up at him.

“What is it?”

“I-I think I’m going to throw up.”

“I want you to kneel over, and I’ll hold your hair out of your face ok?”

Angel nodded, doing as she was told. She threw up twice before standing unsteadily on her feet.

She leaned on him for support as Doni led her inside the car.

“Is your grandma expecting you home?”

“N-no I was supposed to spend the night with a friend.”

Doni nodded. “Give me your phone.”

She did.

“Who were you supposed to spend the night with?”

“Aya.”

Doni sent Aya a text from Angel, explaining how she was fine and went home early because she wasn’t feeling well.

“I’m taking you to the Lair ok?”

She nodded.

By the time they arrived at the alleyway where Doni kept the car, Angel had fallen asleep. He got out of the Battle Shell and lifted the manhole cover off, then went back and grabbed Angel, carrying her through the sewers and into the Lair.

“Is she ok?” Leo asked. He and Evelyn had stayed up to make sure everything worked out alright.

“Yeah. She’ll be fine once she rests and sobers up a little.” He carried her over to the couch, carefully laying her down. He grabbed a blanket and covered her up with it.

“Poor thing.” Evelyn muttered.

“I don’t get it. Angel wouldn’t drink.” Leo frowned, confused.

Don sighed. “I don’t think she knew it was alcohol. She can be to innocent for her own good sometimes.”

“Doni.” Angel muttered in her sleep, smiling.

Doni smiled, his heart melting.

“You should go to bed too.” Leo told Evelyn, kissing her cheek.

“Alright. See you in the morning. Nice job Don.” She said, throwing Doni a wink.

“‘Night.” He called after her.

Leo put a hand on his brothers shoulder. “I told you everything would work out.”

“I know.” He smiled slightly.

He gave his brother’s arm a gentle squeeze before turning towards his room. “I’m going to bed too. Don’t stay up to late, ok?”

“Alright.” He called back.

After Leo was gone, Don walked over to the couch, watching Angel sleep for several minutes, before kissing her forehead.

“Sweet dreams.” He whispered.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 pm

O_O
you my friend are a genuis
I always liked Angel and Doni
you have left my day on a high
thanks
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Thanks! I'm glad I ended your day on a high note! Smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Go Angel, go Donnie! It´s your birhtday! Not for play play! lol! (Sorry, I´m watching too many weird cartoons).

Now seriously, in that last part I actually said "Aw" because Don and Angel are really cute together. As always, excellent work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:45 am

whens the next part coming up? i'm so excited *jumpes up and down* sorry i have to control myself
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Well I've already written the next chapter, but it's basically just a filler to set up the next half of the story so I thought I'd wait until I finished the 15th chapter as well before posting it. If you want me to post it now I will though.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm

oh don't rush yourself
i can wait
(not really Razz )
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Yes, chapter 14 is a bit of a filler, but I promise it's a filler with a purpose! Sorry this took so long. I felt bad putting up just chapter 14 since there's so little action, so I waited until I was done with chapter 15 and am putting them into one post! Hope you guys like it!

Chapter 14: Comics and Random Information

Angel sat up suddenly. She put her hands on her head. It felt like it was going to split open. She opened one eye. Light blinded her. She groaned. ‘What happened last night?’

Someone grabbed her shoulder. “Hey, you ok?”

‘Wait that sounded like Evelyn...what am I doing in the Lair?’ Angel wondered. She cracked her eye open again.

“What happened?” She croaked.

“As far as I can figure out, you went to a party and accidentally got drunk.” Evelyn shook her head, smiling. “How do you not know you’re drinking alcohol?”

“I-I don’t know.” Angel stammered. “I can’t remember last night at all. How’d I get here?”

“Doni came and got you.”

Angel groaned. “He saw me drunk?!” She put her head in her hands.

“It’s ok.” Evelyn sat down next to her. “Don’t feel embarrassed. You made a mistake. An honest one at that. Usually kids our age know they’re drinking.”

“Could you do me a favor and turn off the lights?”

“Of course.” Evelyn quickly turned the lights off in the living room.

“Where’s Doni?” Angel asked Evelyn as she sat back down next to her. She was able to open her eyes all the way now that the lights were off, though her head still hurt.

“He and the guys are out on a training run with Karai and Joi.”

“And you didn’t go?”

“I wanted to be here in case you woke up. Besides, Shredder might be looking for me.”

“And Karai.”

“Yes.” Evelyn looked troubled. “I tried to get her to stay too but she wouldn’t listen.”

“What time is it?”

“Around two.”

“Isn’t that a little early for the guys to be topside? Usually they only go out at night.”

“Mikey was driving us all crazy. Had to let him get some of his energy out or we were all going to explode.”

Angel nodded.

“Tonight is movie night you know.” Evelyn smiled. “So you can talk to Don as long as you want.”

“K.” Angel replied, looking nervous.

“Can I get you anything?”

“Some aspirin please.”

Evelyn nodded, going into the kitchen. She came back quickly with two aspirin and a glass of water.

“Thanks.”

“Yeah. So you really don’t remember anything from last night?”

“Um...I kinda remember the party. And this weird tasting punch.”

“Probably the alcohol.”

“Yeah. And after that...I think I left and got lost. I’m not sure.”

“Heeeeres Mikey!!” Mikey called as the door to the Lair opened. The group walked to the kitchen, not seeing Angel or Evelyn.

“Shut up Mikey!” Doni whispered. “Angel’s probably still asleep.”

“Oh that’s right you LOVE her! I forgot!” Mikey laughed.

A loud slap was heard.

“Ouch! LEO!?” Mikey cried, somewhat shocked.

“What? I can’t smack you?”

“NO! Only Raph does that!”

“Yeah Leo, yer stealin my thunder here.”

“It’s ok guys. Yes Mikey I do love her.” Doni replied calmly.

“Uh, Don?” Evelyn called from the living room.

Angel was grinning from ear to ear. She stood up but quickly sat back down, feeling light headed.

Doni poked his head out of the kitchen.

Evelyn pointed to Angel, who now had her hands on her head from trying to stand.

Doni blushed bright red. He mistook Angel holding her head from hurt for stress at what he’d just said.

“Ooooh stupid stupid stupid!” Don started smacking the side of his head with a fist.

“Deja vu.” Mikey grinned.

“Don! Stop hitting yourself!” Angel cried.

He looked up at her, blushing again. “Ummmm...”

“Haha! For once the brainiac is at loss for words!” Raph laughed.

“You wouldn’t happen to remember what happened last night would you?” Don asked, still blushing.

“Not really...” Angel replied, now also blushing.

“I didn’t think so. Um. And you heard what I said there a couple of seconds ago?”

“Yes.”

“Uh huh.”

Mikey shoved his way into the doorway so he could be seen by Evelyn and Angel. “Doni, you’re sweating up a storm!” He smirked.

“You know, I never understood why we sweat. We’re reptiles and usually...” Don trailed off. He held his head in his hands. Everyone knew he started spewing random information when he got nervous. ‘Did I really just talk about sweat? Oh shell!’

“Don. You need to calm down.” Angel said kindly.

Evelyn got up and walked past him and into the the kitchen, giving him a reassuring squeeze on the arm. She grabbed Mikey by the bandanna, leading him away from the doorway.

“Ow ow ow ow ow!!!” He yelled.

She shut the door to drown out his voice.

“Ouch!” Angel muttered, putting her hands on her head again.

Doni walked over to her and sat on the couch. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah. My head just hurts.” She muttered.

Don put a hand on her forehead.

She sighed. His cold hand felt soothing. She relaxed her hands, folding them in her lap.

“So you really heard what I said?”

“Yes. And I have only one thing to say.” Angel said seriously.

Don looked at her nervously.

“I love you too.” She put her head on his shoulder. “I have for a long time.”

Doni grinned. He put an arm around Angel. They sat there, just content with being together.

“Ok Mikey. Time for a talk.” Evelyn closed the door and folded her arms.

Leo nodded in agreement.

“Uh oh.” He looked towards Karai for help. She shrugged.

“No more teasing Doni about Angel.”

“Aw. But I can’t make fun of Raph and Joi, ‘cause Raph would beat me up.”

“Dang right I would!” Raph laughed.

“And I can’t make fun of you and Leo because then he wouldn’t protect me from Raph.” Mikey continued, now kind of nervous. Raph had that ‘now that you mention it, beating you up sounds like fun’ look.

“Just lay off Don, ok?” Leo sighed.

“Alright.” Mikey sighed.

“Come on Mikey.” Karai grabbed his arm. “Let’s go read comics.”

Mikey grinned. “Sounds good.”

They both left the kitchen and went to Mikey’s room.

“I give them a week.” Evelyn grinned.

“Hmmm. Maybe two weeks.” Joi laughed.

“Nah. Mikey’s a wimp. It’ll take him months.”

“Wait...what?” Leo asked, thoroughly confused.

“Oh nothing sweetie.” Evelyn kissed Leo’s cheek.

“No seriously. What?”

Raph started laughing. “We’re talkin bout how long it’ll take Mikey to make a move on Karai.”

Leo’s eyes widened. “Oh!”

“You’re so cute.” Evelyn kissed him again.

Leo blushed. “Guess I don’t know much about romance.”

“Least you have an excuse then. Raph knows about it. He just isn’t.” Joi sighed in mock disappointment.

“Ya want me ta be more romantic?” Raph asked, surprised.

“I’m just teasing.”

“Uh huh.” Raph replied, not convinced.

“You think Karai likes him?” Leo asked Evelyn worriedly.

She sighed. “I’m not sure. Mikey’s not exactly very serious, and Karai is a overly serious. I don’t know. Maybe opposites will attract.”

“Maybe.” Leo replied, worried about his little brother.

Chapter 15: Bonding Time

“Hey guys!” April cried as she and Casey walked in.

“Uh. Guys?” Casey called.

He and April walked into the living room.

“Whoop!” April cried, covering her mouth. Her and Casey quietly walked backwards out of the room.

“Is that how uncomfortable it is for the guys when we kiss?” Casey asked.

“I hope not.” April muttered.

They walked into the kitchen.

“Hey.” Raph smiled.

“Ya know yer brother and Angel are makin out right?” Casey raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah I figured they’d be doin that bout now.”

“So then ya know I’m gonna have ta lay the smack down on Doni. Give him the intimidating older brother talk.”

“Why? Yer not Angel’s brother.”

“Yeah but I promised her grandma I’d look out for her. And since Ryan’s gone, that means this falls under my department.” He winked.

“I’m sure if Ryan were here he wouldn’t know anyways.” Raph rolled his eyes. Than laughed. “He’d probably think he went crazy and was hallucinatin. Wonder if he’d buy the ‘it’s a dream’ excuse twice.”

“Anyway.” April interjected. “I wanted to take the girls shopping before we watched the movie. That’s why we came over so early. We tried calling your shell-cell Leo but you didn’t answer.”

“We were out on a run. I must have left it here somewhere.” He looked around. Then groaned. “Somehow I always lose it.”

“Well you can’t be on top of everything.” Evelyn shrugged.

Raph opened his mouth.

“Don’t even.” She warned.

Joi elbowed Raph in the stomach.

“Ooof!”

“That was a little harder than I intended. Sorry hon.”

“That’s ok.” He breathed.

“Shopping?” Evelyn asked. “Like, at a mall?”

“Yeah! I thought it’d be fun to help you and Karai pick out some clothes!” April smiled.

“I’ve never been to a mall.” She blushed.

“Even we’ve been to a mall at one point.” Raph said skeptically.

“Shredder didn’t exactly give us a normal teenage experience.” Evelyn laughed a little sardonically. “Wait, how have you been to a mall?”

“We all wear big coats and hats and stuff in the winter. That way we can go topside without anyone knowing we’re mutants.” Leo explained.

“Oh cool!”

“So next month if it’s cold enough we can all go ta a movie or somethin.” Raph suggested.

“Um. I don’t know. Do you guys think it’s wise for Karai and I to be out when the Shredder’s probably looking for us?”

“He won’t attack you in broad daylight.” April pointed out.

“Ok. But only as long as we go in a car. Foot Ninjas might jump us if we walk.”

Casey sighed. “She worries more than you do Leo.”

Leo gave him an unamused look.

“Well ya do worry a lot.”

“Face it Leo, you are a little overprotective.” April agreed.

He sighed. “Look guys, can we please drop this before one of you brings up-”

“Like after we beat Shredder.” Raph pointed out, grinning maliciously.

“That.” Leo finished, putting his head in his hands. “I really don’t want to talk about that ok? I acted like a jerk. I get it.”

“But now you’re all ok right? I mean, now that you’ve studied with the Ancient One, you wont ever freak out like that again?” April asked.

“No I won’t ever freak out like that again. Can we drop this? Please?” He asked in a pained voice.

“Um. Can you clue me in?” Evelyn whispered to Raph curiously.

Leo heard her and sighed. “I kinda lost it after Shredder was banished. The only way we were able to beat him was by blowing ourselves up. If the Utroms hadn’t saved us, we wouldn’t be here right now.” Leo answered, looking down. “I don’t know. I thought it was my fault for not being able to protect my family. Plus, I was kinda...kinda mad at your sister.” He looked away.

“He kinda started actin like me, but a little more...extreme.” Raph put in.

Leo gave him an evil glare. “You know I’m going to have to get you for bringing this up right?”

“It’s worth it.” He grinned.

“So who’s going to tell Angel we’re going shopping?” April asked.

Everyone looked away, whistling casually.

April rolled her eyes and peeked into the living room. Thankfully, her and Doni were just cuddling right now. She walked towards them.

“Hey.” She smiled.

Both Angel and Don turned their heads towards her.

“Hey.” Doni grinned.

“Me and the rest of the girls were going to go shopping. Did you want to come?” She asked Angel.

Angel looked up at Doni.

“Go have some fun.” He whispered in her ear. “When you get back we’ll watch the movie and we can spend time together ok?”

She smiled at him. “Ok.” She told April.

“Just promise to keep her away from sour punch.” He laughed.

“Will do.” April grinned.

Angel elbowed him gently, then followed April.

Evelyn and Joi walked out of the kitchen, with Raph, Casey, and Leo in tow.

“I’ll grab Karai.” Evelyn quickly shot upstairs and grabbed her younger sister who was reading comics...again.

“Don’t worry. They’ve got a comic book shop in the mall.” Mikey reassured her.

Evelyn sighed and the two sisters walked back downstairs.

“Promise me you’ll be careful while we’re there?” She asked Karai.

“I’ll be careful.” She rolled her eyes. “Stop worrying. Yes, the Shredder is more than likely back in New York, and yes, he is probably looking for us-”

“Thanks for making me feel better.” She replied sarcastically.

“But, he will not attack us where others can see.” Karai finished.

“I know. Still...just don’t wander off ok?”

“I will stay with the group.” She sighed.

“Thanks.” She gave her sisters hand a thankful squeeze.

“You guys don’t mind if we barrow the Battle Shell do you?” April asked the Leo and Raph.

“No problem.” Raph shrugged, grabbing the keys from the kitchen and throwing them to her.

“Thanks. All right girls. Let’s go!” They quickly made their way through the sewers, climbed a man whole, and finally arrived at the alley where the turtles kept the Battle Shell. The girls piled in.

“Shot gun!” Angel cried...

“Here we are.” April smiled as they entered the mall.

“Wow. It’s really big.” Evelyn muttered as she looked at the many shops.

The girls wandered around, going into various stores and trying on outfits.

“What do you guys think of this?” Joi grinned as she came out of the dressing room wearing a graphic short sleeved T-shirt that read “I Only Date Ninjas” on the front.

Angel burst out laughing. “That’s awesome!”

“I think Raph would get a ‘kick out of it’ as they say.” Karai smiled.

April bought Joi the shirt and they walked to another store. Both Karai and Evelyn tried on a pair of jeans while April also rang up a purple, beanie style hat for Angel.

“I never did understand why you like these so much.” Karai told Evelyn. She usually wore a pair of Joi’s old sweat pants and a T-shirt instead of her usual training gear, but never once had she worn jeans.

Evelyn shrugged. “I don’t know. There’s just something about them. Maybe it’s how they can get ripped up and they actually look cooler.”

“Really?” Karai examined herself in a pair of dark blue skinny cut.

Both girls ended up getting a pair.

“Thanks April. This is really nice.” Evelyn smiled.

“You’re welcome! Since you’re all living with the guys now, it kind of makes you my sisters since I consider them brothers.”

“What about me?” Angel asked in a mock pout.

April laughed. “You’ve always been like a little sister to both me and Casey.”

“You know Karai,” She began a little uncomfortably. “I wasn’t too sure about you at first, but I agree with the guys. You really have changed. I’m sorry for acting so coldly towards you.”

“It is fine April. You had every right to be suspicious.” Karai knew they hadn’t exactly gotten along very well in the past. She hadn’t exactly made a very good impression on April when the turtles saved her from the Demon Shredder.

April smiled. “You girls want to grab a bite to eat before we head back?”

“That sounds nice.” Joi nodded.

They all went upstairs to the food court and ordered something.

“I didn’t think you like pizza.” Evelyn pointed out to Karai as they sat down.

“I had never tried it before. Then Mikey made me eat a slice. It grows on you.”

“You and Mikey sure have been spending a lot of time together.” April said casually.

“I guess so.” Karai blushed.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course.”

“Do you like him?”

Karai blushed an even deeper crimson. “I-I am not sure.” She admitted. “I kind of miss him a little right now actually.”

“I miss the guys too. Especially Raph.” Joi put in.

Evelyn nodded. “I feel a little sick when I’m not with Leo. Is that normal?”

“I’ve never heard of anyone feeling sick after only being separated for an hour. A couple days maybe, but not an hour.” April replied, a little surprised.

“That’s what I thought.” She chewed her lip.

“There’s something you’re not telling us.” Angel stated.

“Well...I don’t know. I mean, well, I do know. It’s just...I feel guilty when I’m with him but I feel even guiltier when I’m not with him but I know I’m going to see him later.”

“...why?” Karai asked, surprised.

“Because I’m not safe.” She kept looked down, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. “And right now I could run off and there would be now way he could find me. He’d be safe again. But I’m too selfish to do that.”

April put a hand on her shoulder. “Stop it. I want you to stop thinking something bad is going to happen because you’re around him, got it?” She said forcefully, but not unkindly.

“But what if Shredder finds us? Or, or what if I accidentally hurt someone?”

“Those are all ‘what ifs’ and none of them are likely to happen, ok? So stop worrying.”

“Ok.” She agreed, though her heart wasn’t in it.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you guys about something.” April told Evelyn and Karai.

“What?” Karia asked.

“Well, do you girls plan on going to high school?”

Karai looked at Evelyn. They both burst out laughing.

“I’m...sorry April” Evelyn said in between giggles. “It’s just...the idea of me and Karai at school! Around normal teenagers!” They laughed even harder.

“You might need to learn how to socialize with other people someday. It wouldn’t be bad for you two to get an education either.”

Evelyn shook her head. “I don’t think we can ever really have a normal life April. Shredder kind of screwed us over on that.”

“Maybe. But it still might be good for you.”

“I don’t know. Maybe if the guys were there so we knew someone, but by ourselves?”

“I’d be there.” Angel interjected.

“That’s true. What about you Joi?”

“I’m seventeen. I’m out of school.”

“Don’t you still have one more year?”

“Nope! Graduated early.” She beamed.

“Huh. I didn’t realize you were a year older.” Angel muttered thoughtfully.

“Anyways.” Evelyn turned her attention back to April. “I just don’t think I’m ready for that.”

“Me either.” Karai agreed.

Evelyn nodded her head. “I might accidentally shoot fire at someone if they get too aggressive.” She laughed. “Plus it’d be really awkward.”

“I understand. But don’t let the magic thing hold you back. Like I said before-”

“I know. It’s a what ‘if’.” Evelyn smiled.

April smiled back. “Ok girls. I think it’s time we got back.” She stood up.

They nodded in agreement.

They all walked back to the car, chatting and laughing.

A man dressed in completely black watched them quietly from a nearby rooftop, careful to stay in the shadows.

“I’ve found them master.” He muttered to what appeared to be no one.

“Do not attack now. Follow the van.” A low voice replied in his ear.

“Yes master.” The Foot Ninja silently tried to keep up with the truck the women had piled into, but ended up losing it due to the redheaded lady’s erratic driving.

“I’ve lost them master.” The ninja said, trying to keep his voice steady.

“Insolent fool!...it is no matter. Next time they will be with the turtles, and we will be ready.”
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 pm

omg omg love. it. so. much! dude this is awesome!
i can't wait to see what happens next i'm in full suspence...
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Smile Thanks! I almost got writers block again! EEK! But I'm happy with the way this turned out.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

Chapter 16: Acceptance

“A month! It has been a month!” Karai buried her head into her hands. She had burst into Mikey’s room, needing to be comforted, but wouldn’t explain why she was upset.

Mikey put a hand on her shoulder. “It’s ok.” He replied.

She cried into his chest. “I do not know what to do Mikey!” She whispered.

He hugged her tightly. “Just tell me why you’re so upset.”

She shook her head. “You will think I am stupid.”

“I’ll never think that. Just tell me why you’re crying.”

“Your master still hates me!” She sniffed.

“Why would you think that?”

“I was downstairs and we talked.”

“Ok, but isn’t that a good thing?”

“I asked him if I could go for a training run and he said no. I asked him why and he said he did not think I should be up top by myself. He still does not trust me! What will it take for me to prove I have changed?”

Mikey sighed. “He might have meant you shouldn’t be up top because Shredder might be looking for you.”

She wiped her eyes. “Well, maybe.”

“Look, why don’t you go take a shower? That relaxes you right?”

“Yes. That sounds nice.”

“I’ll go talk to Sensei. Will that make you feel better?”

“Thank you Mikey.” She hugged him.

“You’re welcome. You know I’d do anything for you.” Mikey blushed.

“I know.” She smiled. A stray tear slid down her cheek.

He wiped it away gently. He leaned in slowly, tilting his head and closing his eyes. Karai did the same.

Their lips met for a brief moment before she pulled away. “I-I am sorry.” She ran out of the room.

Mikey groaned. He closed his eyes, trying to figure out what he’d done wrong...

Both Mikey and Karai stayed in their rooms (in Karai’s case, the guest room Casey and April used when they stayed over that her and Evelyn were sharing) for the rest of the night.

At about nine Mikey looked up as someone knocked on his door.

“Leo, I already said I didn’t want to talk about it!” He yelled.

Karai walked in.

“Oh God. Look I’m-”

“I am sorry. I got...scared.” She looked away. “I...I don’t really know how to...kiss.”

Mikey stared at her. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

Karai blushed. “Well I really do not see what is so funny about this. It was very hard for me to tell you that you know!” She turned to leave, tearing up again.

“No Karai! Wait!” He jumped to his feet, grabbing her arm. “I’m sorry. It’s just, I don’t know how to kiss either.” He smiled. “So it really doesn’t matter if either of us is good at it then.”

Karai smiled. “I guess you are right.”

They stared at each other for a moment.

“You wouldn’t want to try again...?” Mikey blushed.

“Ok.” Karai blushed as well as they leaned closer...

Master Splinter sighed. He knew Karai and Evelyn weren’t going to betray his family, but he still had a hard time being around them. He had had the same problem with Joi when her and Raphael had become a couple. He knew Evelyn and Leonardo loved each other, and he sensed a connection between Karai and Michelangelo. He even knew Angel and Donatello liked each other, but he’d become accustom to Angel’s presence long before that relationship had blossomed into romance, so he couldn’t help but be somewhat ok with it. He just needed time to get used to his sons in relationships. He had to face the fact that they were growing up.

He stopped as he heard voices coming from the living room.

“Nah. Music from the seventies is the best.” A female voice said.

“No way! Jack Johnson is by far the best and he’s our generation!” Leo laughed.

“He’s good, but Queen is much better.” Evelyn replied.

“You better take that back!” Leo tackled her, tickling her mercilessly.

“Eeek! Stop!” She laughed. “Ok ok! Jack Johnson’s the best!”

Leo had her pinned to the ground. They smiled at each other. He leaned in, kissing her.

He moved his hands down her shoulders, slowly moving towards her chest.

She pushed him off her. “Hey. Hands stay on the hips or on the shoulders.” She said, sitting up and giving him a serious look.

“Sorry.” He blushed.

Her face softened. “It’s ok. Just don’t let it happen again or I’ll have to kick your butt.”

Leo laughed nervously. He knew she was kidding, but only to an extent.

Splinter laughed to himself, shaking his head. Maybe Evelyn wasn’t too bad after all, and Karai had proven to be a very kind and pure spirit. As long as they helped keep his sons in line, maybe the girls in their lives wouldn’t be such a bad thing...

Master Splinter walked into the kitchen.

Everyone was laughing and talking as they ate breakfast.

“Good morning everyone.” He smiled as he walked in.

“Good morning Sensei.” All four brothers said at once.

“Good morning Splinter-san.” The three girls said together.

Karai gave him a weak smile, which to her surprise, he returned.

“Oh! Um, Splinter-san?” Evelyn said tentatively.

“What is it child?” He asked kindly

“I already boiled water for tea. I just thought I’d tell you.” She blushed slightly.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

“Joi, Evelyn, Karai. I would like to have a word with you once you are finished.” He said as he left the kitchen and headed towards his room.

Evelyn looked at Karai nervously.

Joi caught the look. “Don’t worry. I’m sure it’s nothing.

“I hope so.” Evelyn muttered.

“Let us get this over with.” Karai said worriedly.

The girls stood up and walked into Splinter’s room.

He was kneeling behind his small table holding a teapot and a cup.

“Kneel.” He commanded.

The girls did so.

He looked up at them, studying their faces.

“I have meditated on this matter for a while.” He said finally. “All three of you are in need of a master, and as you are living with us, I consider you my daughters. If you wish, you may join our training sessions.”

Joi smiled, while the jaws of Evelyn and Karai dropped. They both quickly closed their mouths, relief washing over them at finally gaining Master Splinters approval.

Evelyn bowed. “We would be honored, Sensei.”
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Yay! Buu to writter´s block! Bodacious chapter!
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

honestly dude do you like consult with Peter Laird before you write cause it feels like something that would happen in an episode or something
it feels so real that why it is so fantastic. Dude i give you 100/50 you totally deserve it
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm

As a matter of fact, Peter says hi! Haha just kidding! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:07 am

LoL you had me there for a sec i guess i know now to read the whole thing before reacting
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Chapter 17: Inside the Mind

Evelyn, Joi, and Karai eagerly went into the training room, excited for their first lesson. The
turtles were all kneeling in front of Master Splinter when they got there. The girls did the same.

“Today we will be focusing on meditation.” Master Splinter announced.

“Aw man.” Mikey groaned.

Master Splinter gave him a warning look. “I want to test how focused all of you are. Especially you my sons. You four seem to be very unfocused lately.” He paused. “And to make this interesting, we will see who can meditate the longest. When you give up, you may go do whatever you wish and will be excused from lessons for today. But whoever wins can ask for anything they want. ”

Mikey’s eyes widened. “Anything?”

Master Splinter sighed. “As long as it is realistic Michelangelo.”

Mikey’s face fell. Suddenly he grinned widely again. “Skipping meditation for the next week is realistic right?”

“Yes.”

“Alright!”

Master Splinter shook his head. He became serious again, turning out the lights and lighting tons of candles.

When he was finally finished he sat back down. “We start...now.”

Instantly, the room became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. After five minutes, Mikey became fidgety. ‘Soooo boring!’ He thought to himself. ‘What am I supposed to think about? I know! How to beat that level on Space Destructors! Maybe I should fly right, then use X X A B...no, maybe left, then A B B Y? No. Ugh. I don’t know. Got to at least last longer than Raph! What else can I think about? Ummm...Karai. I wonder what she’s thinking about. It’s only been a day since we kissed.’ Mikey blushed, thinking back to that moment. ‘After that we talked like we normally do for a couple minutes then she went to bed. I didn’t get to talk to her this morning. Are we a couple now? I don’t know. This is all really confusing.’...

‘This is stupid.’ Raph thought to himself. ‘If I won, what would I even ask for?...wait...Gotta win...gotta concentrate. Like Master Splinter and Leo said, I’ve got ta calm my mind. Gotta go ta that ‘happy place’, as stupid as it sounds.’ He pictured himself and Joi beating up tons of Foot goons and Purple Dragons. Raph smiled, truly meditating for the first time. He realized he could think about things on a deeper level than usual. 'How am I gonna ask this? I don’t know. Ugh. But I’ve gotta ask right? This’ll be harder than fightin Shredder…well maybe not that hard.’...

‘This is annoying. Guess I’ll just do what I usually do and think about my theorems. At least I don’t have to sit here for long. I’ve just got to last until a couple people leave. Huh. Maybe I could ask Master Splinter if I could take Angel to a movie, maybe go out for ice cream…yeah.’ Doni grinned. ‘Ok. Let’s see how long I can last. Hmmm…I wish Angel were here. Maybe she can start training with us in when school is out. Yeah, she’d like that. Those stupid magic-tech guns are harder to make then I thought they’d be. I guess I have to give Chaplin some credit.’...

‘I can’t meditate. Why can’t I meditate?’ Leo wondered to himself, slightly shocked. His mind wouldn’t settle. Something was nagging at the back of it. A picture of Evelyn laughing formed in his head. ‘I can’t get her out of my head.’ He realized. ‘Wow. That sounded really cliché. Dang it! Focus.’ He cracked his eyes open slightly. ‘Wow.’ He thought. He was staring at Evelyn, who was sitting next to him. ‘She’s so beautiful. The way the light hits one side of her face while the rest is in shadow.’ He wanted to reach out and grab her hand, but he held himself back, not sure if it was allowed...

Evelyn cracked her eyes, also looking at Leo. She sighed, grabbing his hand. This was the only way either of them was going to have any piece of mind what so ever.

He grinned at her, closing his eyes.

As they slipped into meditation, Leo thought about how things had changed. ‘Karai is now my ally, but we aren’t together. I think her and Mikey are though. And I love her sister. I love Evelyn so much.’ He smiled to himself. ‘Doni’s over Jhana and he and Angel are finally a couple. And Raph! He isn’t being a hothead at all. I mean, he’s as sarcastic as ever, but he isn’t angry. Things are looking up.’...

Evelyn breathed deeply. Meditation was tricky for her. ‘Don’t slip too far.’ She reminded herself. ‘If you slip too far you won’t be able to control your magic, elemental or dark. Your mind will be too open and relaxed.’...

Joi was already in a deep meditation, imagining herself at a waterfall splashing around with Raph. Meditation had always been one of her strong points. ‘I could stay here with Raph and everyone forever.’ She smiled. ‘Raph and I are so different. He’s so hotheaded and he doesn’t think as much as he should. And while I know strategy, he reminds me to trust my instincts to an extent in battle. Still, I have to think things through and am an optimist. Doni says when I’m around Raph isn’t as brash and quick to anger. I guess we bring the best out of each other.’...

Karai likewise was lost in meditation. In her head she and Mikey were playing video games. That was when she was at her most relaxed. She then began to think about matters. ‘What does this mean? Master Splinter has finally accepted me and Evelyn, but my past will catch up to me soon will it not? Things are going so well, something horrible will surely happen soon. That is just the way my life is. You are so pessimistic.’ She chided herself. ‘Calm down. Things will be different from now on. I will not need to be afraid when I mess up. I can stop living constantly on edge. And Mikey is with me now. He understands me and listens to me. I can tell him my problems and he will care.’ Karai smiled to herself, a single tear trickled down her cheek as a relief she’d never known before washed over her...

Master splinter watched as all seven of his pupils meditated. He smiled slightly as he saw Evelyn grab Leo’s hand. He was getting used to her and Karai, almost starting to think of them as daughters. Like Angel, Joi had also become like a daughter to him a while ago. He smiled as he began to meditate as well...

After an hour Mikey couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up quietly and left to play video games. ‘Ah whatever. It’s no big deal.’ He told himself. ’Plus, now I get to skip the rest of today’s lesson!’...

Karai’s stomach growled shortly afterwards. ‘Mmmm. Pizza sounds good.’ She thought to herself. She opened her eyes slowly, looking around. Mikey was the only one who’d left. ‘I cannot leave yet. I have to win, or else...or else what? You will not be punished remember?’ She realized suddenly.

Smiling, she stood up and walked into the living room.

“Would you like to split a pizza?” She asked Mikey. Her voice felt dry and cracked slightly from lack of use.

“Sure that sounds good.” Mikey smiled, pausing his game. “Um. Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course.” She replied, smiling back.

“Well, um. You know how we, uh, kissed yesterday?”

“Yes.” She said, still smiling. A small blush crept into her cheeks.

“Are we…you know, uh, together?”

“You mean a couple?”

“Yeah…”

“Is that what you want?”

“Well yeah, but we have to both want that.” Mikey blushed fiercely.

“I would like that too.” She sat down next to him.

Mikey grinned widely. He hugged her. She hugged back.

“I will go make us pizza, then I will kick your butt at video games.” She grinned.

“That’s what you think.” He called to her good naturedly as she went into the kitchen...

Doni opened his eyes slowly. He stifled a yawn. ‘Master Splinter will probably let me take Angel to a movie anyway, as long as it’s cold enough for me to wear a disguise.’ His legs were stiff and boredom was starting to gnaw at him. He walked into his lab and began tackling the magic-tech guns again...

Evelyn smiled to herself, slipping deeper and deeper into meditation. Wind began to lightly swirl around her, but she was unaware of it.

Leo was likewise deep in meditation. He was thinking about what the future might hold, when his hand began to burn. His eyes opened wide as he jerked it out of Evelyn’s hand.

Evelyn’s eye’s flashed open. She looked down at her hand. Her nails were claw-like and the skin was black and scaly. She calmed herself down, mentally blocking the dark magic coursing through her.

Leo starred down at his hand. It appeared unscathed, but still burned. He tried to mask his face as the sensation worked its way through his body.

Evelyn looked at him, wide eyed and fearful. She grabbed Leo’s arm, leading him into the living room.

“Are you ok?” She asked, her panicked voice drowned out by the TV Mikey and Karai had left on.

“I’m fine.” He lied. The burning was spreading but weakening at the same time.

“No, you’re not! I should have known this would happen!”

“It’s ok.” He whispered, the pain almost completely gone.

“This is why I’m not safe! I hurt you by meditating! Who hurts people by meditating?!” She cried, trying to keep her voice low.

“You need to calm down.”

“You deserve better than this.”

“Now you’re talking nonsense.” He told her sternly.

“You do! You deserve someone you can touch without being burned by dark magic! Doni,
Mikey, Raph, they all have angels! You get this,” She gestured to herself in disgust. “A demon.” She whispered, crying now.

Leo hugged her. “I love you just the way you are. Do you understand?”

She cried silently into his chest, hugging him tightly as if leaning on him for support. She stopped wondering if crying would make her transform. She stopped caring about being strong. She stopped trying to bury everything so deep she wouldn’t need to deal with it. For the first time in years, she let her emotions out.

“It’s ok. I’m here. Everything is going to be ok.” Leo whispered in her ear...

“Mmm. Good pizza.” Mikey commented. He and Karai were sitting in the kitchen, betting on who would win the meditation competition.

“My money’s on Leo.” Mikey grinned. “All he ever does is meditate.”

“I do not know. Joi has meditated a lot since we have been here.” Karai pointed out.

“That’s true. You can count Raph out for sure, he hates meditating. I bet Doni’s bored out of his skull, so he won’t last much longer either.”

“I usually do not have a problem meditating, but I became too hungry.”

“I hate it. What am I supposed to think about for three hours?”

“Whatever you want. You can think about deep things, like your purpose in life or how you became who you are. Or, you can think about trivial things, such as what to eat for dinner.” She smiled.

“Yeah, I usually think about the trivial stuff. I’ve never tried thinking about the deep things
though. At least, not while meditating.”

“I think you would be good at it.”

Mikey smiled. “Thanks.” He squeezed her hand...

Joi came out of her meditation. She stretched, looking around. ‘No one could possibly still be meditating. It’s been at least an hour.’ She looked around. Only Raph was left. She felt pride swell inside her. Smiling, she got up and jumped upstairs to the guest room that had become hers over the past month. ’I knew you could do it Raph! I knew it!’...

Raph slowly opened his eyes. Looking around, he realized the room was empty, save for him and Master Splinter. He stood up slowly, sore from sitting in the same position for so long.

“Uh, Master Splinter?” He called.

Master Splinter slowly opened his eyes. He smiled. “Well done my son.”

“Thank you Sensei.” He bowed.

“What is it you would like?”

“Uh…well, I was sort of hopin…Joi could move in with us permanently.

The rat’s eyes grew wide. “Are you sure that is what you want?”

Raph nodded his head. “Positive.”

Master Splinter gazed off into space, lost in thought. He nodded his head slowly. “You have my blessing, my son.” He walked towards Raph, putting a hand on his shoulder. He sighed deeply. “You are growing up. You and your brothers.”

“I know.” Raph smiled sadly.

Master Splinter nodded, a sign that Raphael was dismissed. He quickly left to go find Joi...

“Joi?” Raph knocked on her door tentatively.

“Come in!” A voice called. Raph could tell by her tone of voice she was smiling.

“H-hey.” Raph smiled nervously as he opened her door.

“Hi! Who’s left?” She asked, faking curiosity. She wanted Raph to tell her himself that he’d won.

“Uh, no one.” He grinned.

Joi smiled furiously. She ran over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “So what did you ask for?” She said, pulling away.

“Well, that’s sorta why I wanted ta talk ta ya.” Raph blushed.

Joi looked at him, this time with real curiosity.

“Joi, ya know ya mean the world ta me, right?”

“Of course.” She smiled.

“Ya make me a better person, and well, I love ya. I love ya more than anythin.”

“This sounds like a proposal.” Joi laughed, knowing that marriage would be impossible for them. How would they get even get a marriage license when Raph didn’t exist to the government?

“Uh well, I guess it kinda is.” Raph replied. As he registered the shock on her face he quickly added, “I mean, not really. I just was gonna ask ya if ya wanted ta move in
permanently. Ya know if it were possible...if it were possible ta, ya know, marry ya, I would.” He turned away, blushing.

“Oh Raph.” She whispered, tearing up. “And you know I’d say yes.” She hugged him tightly.

“So, you’ll stay with us?” Raph asked, breaking away from Joi’s embrace.

“Of course.” She smiled. “I’ll fly over to Japan this week and get my things. Since my house is already paid off, we can use it sort of like a vacation home in the summer.”

“That sounds nice.” He replied, smiling back...

“Stupid magic-tech.” Doni muttered. He knew he’d figure out how to make one eventually, but it was still bugging him. If only he had an already made gun, then he could dismantle it and put it back together to really see how it worked.

Don lifted his head to the sound of his shell-cell ringing.

“Shell! Now where’d I leave that thing?” He muttered, ruffling through notes. After the third ring he finally found it.

“Hello?”

“Hi!” Angel’s voice called through the phone.

Doni’s face broke into a grin. “Hey! What’s up?”

“Nothing much. I should be doing homework but I can’t figure it out.”

“What kind of homework?”

“Geometry. I suck at it.”

“I could help you. When’s it due?”

“Tomorrow. Don’t you have training though?”

“It’s Sunday. We don’t train as much as usual on weekends. Plus, we did some kind of meditation competition today and when we were done lessons were over.”

“Sounds cool! Ok. I’ll be over soon!”

“Do you want me to come get you in the Battle Shell?”

“Nah that’s ok. I can walk.”

“Ok. See you soon.”

“Bye!”

Don hung up the phone, still smiling. Angel seemed to have that effect on him...

“It’s ok. It’s ok.” Leo whispered into Evelyn’s ear. It had been twenty minutes, and Evelyn
hadn’t stopped crying. She was curled up in a ball on the couch. Leo had both arms wrapped around her protectively, hugging her tightly.

“I c-can’t stop.” Evelyn choked. “W-why can’t I st-stop?”

“You need this. Just let it out.”

“I-I’m so weak!” She sobbed. “I c-can’t even control my e-emotions!”

“No, you’re not weak. There are some things none of us can control. The only thing to do is except it. Please listen to me. I don’t want you to have to go through what I did to realize this.”

“I’ll t-try.”

After a couple more minutes, Evelyn had calmed down enough to simply hyperventilate.
She groaned. “I-I h-h-hate it whe-when this ha-happens. It ma-makes m-me feel l-like a chi-child.”

Leo kissed her tear stained cheek. “Actually, it’d be kind of cute if it didn’t mean you’ve been crying.”

Evelyn smiled slightly.

“Come on. Why don’t we talk, or listen to music? That’d cheer you up right?” Leo asked, sitting up.

Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows, still curled up in a ball, her head on the arm of the couch. “Stupid depression.” She whispered to herself so quietly Leo could barely hear her. In fact, he wasn’t supposed to hear her at all.

“What did you say?” He asked in surprise.

“Oh! Uh, nothing.” She muttered uncomfortably.

“It sounded like you said you had depression.”

“Well, technically it isn’t depression.” She sighed, sitting up.

“Then what is it?” Leo asked, concerned.

“Just another side effect of dark magic. It makes me feel like I have depression.” She shrugged, hoping Leo wouldn’t make a big deal out of this.

“So, what exactly does that mean?”

“Um, it’s kind of hard to explain. It makes it so I can’t conjure up enough willpower to do most things, even fun things, like listening to music.”

“I thought depression also made you sad.”

Evelyn nodded her head.

“But, you’re not a very sad person. You’re usually very happy.” Leo said, looking confused.

Evelyn smiled a little sadly. “It doesn’t come without effort. Here’s the thing, I want to be happy. And I can be happy sometimes, but there’s always an underlying sadness. It’s kind of like I’m drowning in sadness and if I could just break the surface for air, I’d feel happy again.”

“Wow.” Leo muttered, thinking.

“But, ever since I met you,” She said, blushing. “I haven’t been so sad. Being happy is easier.”

Leo smiled, hugging her...

Master Splinter sighed, walking into his room. He knew everything was changing, and although he was now sure his son’s new relationships were for the better, he couldn’t help but feel as if something bad was going to happen. What, he still wasn’t sure...
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:41 am

WOW i am speechless um dude YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! Big grin
every day i look here to see if you've writen anything more and when you do i squeal (like a monkey) weird huh well that is how you'd sum up me with one word, weird lol
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

*blushes* Thank you! And I love weird! When I call someone weird I'm giving them one of my highest compliments, and you my friend are weird! Wink
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 pm

thank you LOL Big grin it nice to know i got some nice friends on here to come to even when my real "friends" arn't Grumble so thanks for making me feel better
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Gimme an A! gimme a W! Gimme an E, S, U, M! And what do we get? AWESUM! Well, I'm terrible at spelling but I'm smart enough to realize that this chapter was great!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey no prob katanagirl! We TMNT fans gotta stick together right? Wink Thanks mcazevedo!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Ok guys, I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm REALLY sorry! Now I know this chapter is kind of short, but there is a lot of foreshadowing. Before you read, you should probably know that postulates are universally accepted assumptions of the truth that haven’t necessarily been completely proven. Just thought I’d clarify that since it’s some major foreshadowing *cough hint hint cough*. Usually they have to do with just math, but I’m using a bit of word play for the chapter title.

Chapter 18: Postulates

The door of the Lair opened and Angel was greeted by a flood of light. She blinked a couple
of times, having become accustomed to darkness.

“Oh Doni!” She sang, walking towards his lab.

Don looked up from his notes as Angel entered.

“Hey!” He smiled.

She walked behind his chair, rapping her arms around his neck so they rested on his chest.

“Thanks for helping me with this.”

“No problem!” He said, standing up. “Why don’t we work on this in the kitchen? There’s
more space there.”

“Yeah you pretty much have every inch of desk space in here covered by notes!” She laughed, following him into the kitchen.

“You hungry?”

“A little. I had a snack earlier, but I haven’t eaten dinner yet.”

“I think there might be some spaghetti over left from dinner tonight.” Don told her as he opened the door of the fridge.

“That’s ok. I think I’ll just eat an apple or something.” She smiled, gesturing to some fruit Leo had put on the table in an effort to get Mikey to eat better.

“Sure! Throw it over here!” Doni replied, his hands open in anticipation.

Angel tossed an apple to him. Don caught it and washed it off in the sink. He dried it off and walked over to the table where Angel had set down her green tote bag containing her geometry book, paper, and pencils.

“So what are you having trouble with?” Doni asked as he sat down next to Angel.

“Postulates.” She groaned.

Don laughed. “I hate those. There’s no point to them.”

“Exactly! The reason I like math is because it’s the one class that doesn’t involve writing, but the stupid postulates ruin that.” She muttered in agreement as she took out her book and showed Doni the questions she was having trouble with. “See this one here? I know the lines are congruent because those angles are congruent, but how am I supposed to explain that using postulates, proofs, or theorems?”

“Well, it tells you angles one and four are supplementary, so that’s your first statement and the reason is because it’s given. And we know angles one and two are also supplementary because of the angle addition postulate, right?”

Angel thought for a moment. “Yeah, that makes sense.”

“Ok, well then we can say angles two and four are the same because of the congruent supplement theorem. We know one and four are corresponding angles, and the corresponding angles postulate says when corresponding angles are congruent the two lines must be parallel.”

Angel starred at the paper for a moment, processing everything Don had written on it.

“Yeah…yeah ok. That makes sense.” She laughed. “I think I actually get it.” She turned to
Doni. “Thanks.”

He gave her a hug. “No problem.” He whispered in her ear.

She sighed. “I wish you could come to my school.”

Doni pulled away, smiling sadly. “I know. I’m sorry.”

“Oh! Don’t apologize! It’s just that, well…” She blushed. “Don’t over react ok?”

“Okay.” He replied, confused.

“Well there’s this guy at my school who likes to flirt with all the girls, and he tried to kiss me in the hall.”

“What!?” Doni asked, standing up.

Angel laughed. “Don’t worry, I told him I had a boyfriend who’d punch him so hard he’d
land in next Tuesday if he so much as touches me.”

“Darn right I would.” He muttered, sitting back down.

“He didn’t really believe me though. He asked me why he’d never seen me with anybody.”

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him you went to another school.”

“You just let me know if he ever tries anything. I swear if he lays a finger on you…”

She laughed. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this aggressive.”

Doni blushed. “I’m sorry. I just…I just can’t stand the thought of someone else kissing you.”

He rubbed his neck embarrassedly.

“And I wouldn’t dream of kissing anybody else, ok?” She hugged him.

“Is that all you needed help with for geometry?” Doni asked as he pulled away.

“Yeah I only have two problems left and now that I understand how to do them, I can finish them at lunch.”

“So do you have to leave right away or can you hang out for a while?”

“I can stay for a bit.” She grinned, finally taking a bite out of her apple.

“So besides this perv-”

“-Doni!” She laughed.
“Sorry. Besides this ‘guy’ who hit on you, how has school been?”

“It’s been ok. Now that it’s almost the end of November, things are starting to die down. It’s been oddly warm though. You wouldn’t believe how many girls are still wearing miniskirts.
It’s ridiculous.” She replied exasperatedly.

Doni laughed lightly. “No you’re right. It has been warm. I wonder if that means we won’t have any snow this Christmas.”

“I hope we do. Winter isn’t any fun without snow.”

“I don’t like the snow to much myself, but I hope it snows anyway.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because Mikey won’t be able to snow board if there’s no snow, and if that happens, he’ll spend the entire winter complaining about it.”

“Have you ever snowboarded?”

“No. Is it any fun?”

“Is it any fun?! Ok, you are SO coming up to the mountain with me! I’ll give you some lessons.”

“Sounds like a plan.”…

“I don’t know Raph, it was weird.” Leo sighed, breathing heavily as they sparred. “I knew she had inner turmoil, but now I’m really worried about her.”

“It sounds like she thinks she’s protectin ya by not tellin ya everythin she’s feelin.” Raph suggested, performing a sweep kick which knocked Leo to the ground.

“Ugh. Ok, you win.” Leo smiled slightly.

Raph helped him to his feet.

“I think you’re right, but I hope not. If that’s the case, do you think she’ll ever really open up to me?”

“‘Time heals all wounds’ right? Isn’t that a famous sayin or somethin? Ya just gotta give her time.” Raph shrugged.

Leo smiled. “Thanks bro. This is just…all so new and weird to me.”

“Hey it ain’t no problem.” Raph smiled back. He laughed. “Ya know, usually I’m the one who’s askin ya for advice.”

“Yeah.” Leo laughed. “Hey, can I ask you another question?”

“Sure.”

“Um…well,” Leo blushed.

“What?”

“It’s kind of embarrassing. When I was kissing Evelyn the other day…”

Raph laughed. “Let me guess, ya got ta second base?”

Leo blushed a deeper red. “How did you know?”

“You kiddin? Yer whole face is sayin ya did somethin like that.”

Leo frowned. “I’ll take your word for it.”

“How’d she react?”

“She pulled away and gave me a warning.”

“Uh huh. And after?”

“We started talking again until we started to fall asleep. Then we went to bed.” He shrugged.

“Then there ain’t nothing to worry bout.”

“But…I feel like I’ve dishonored her.”

Raph smiled. “Yer a good person Leo. Look, yer feelins got the better of ya. If Doni were here, he’d say it was yer hormones or somethin. It happens to everyone.”

“Maybe, but that doesn’t make it right.”

“If it’s really botherin ya, talk ta her bout it.”

“I think I will when she wakes up. She started to fall asleep earlier, so I made her take a nap. All that crying really wore her out. I actually was talking about this to Doni earlier. He has this theory that our mutation gave us some human genes, and that’s why we’re attracted to human girls.”

Raph shrugged. “So?”

“He also said exactly what you said he would, that it was my hormones, the human ones, getting the better of me.”

“Makes sense.”

“Hey, where’s Joi?”

Raph laughed. “Still tryin to book a flight to New York for tomorrow.”

“Still?”

“Yeah, there’s one open for Tuesday, but she wants to leave tomorrow.”

Leo smiled. “I’m really happy for you two.”

“Thanks bro.”

“You and Joi, you have things figured out.”…

“So tomorrow it’s supposed to get pretty cold! That means I can take you up-top and show you how to skateboard!”

“That sounds like fun!” Karai smiled.

“Yeah, as long as Sensei lets us.”

“You’re Master it very overprotective.”

Mikey laughed. “There are some things that’ll never change. One of them is Master Splinter monitoring our every move.”

“Yes, that seems to be a very true statement.” Karai laughed. She smiled at Mikey kindly.

“You are lucky to have such a caring Master though.”

“He’s more than that. He’s our father, you know?”

“Yes. I know the feeling.” Karai whispered, averting Mikey’s gaze.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I totally wasn’t thinking!”

“It’s ok.” She smiled, looking up.

“If it makes you feel any better, Master Splinter was telling me you and Evelyn are kind of like daughters to him now.”

“Really?” She asked in astonishment.

“Of course! You’re his students now, that kind of automatically makes you his daughter. But trust me, being the Sensei’s kid doesn’t get you special treatment like most people think.” He joked.

“I suppose not.” Karai laughed. She laid her head down on Mikey’s shoulder, both of them sitting on the couch in his room.

He put his arm around her kind of nervously. He smiled uneasily down at her.

Karai blushed, glancing at him sideways.

Mikey leaned in to kiss her, gently lifting her chin up to his.

Karia kissed back, putting a hand on his cheek.

Both felt happy and secure knowing right now they had one another, and right now, their loved ones were safe. And nothing, nothing, was going to change that…
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 pm

WOW i love this soooooo much how did you do it how do you come up with it its amazing!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Simple. Too much geometry homework!!!! Haha! I was trying to come up with a word that meant something along the lines of "believed but not proven", and geometry popped into my head! After that, the idea formed itself. Smile I'm glad you like it! I'm going to have some extra time on my hands this week, so hopefully I'll have the next chapter written and posted soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: