TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angels and Demons

Go down 
+4
tsukeru
Katniss
mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Angels and Demons - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angels and Demons - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Angels and Demons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Ooh, I like this story!! XD I actually am writing a story with the same title...but I love this one! Big grin

Keep the chapters coming!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
Angels and Demons - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angels and Demons - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Just an odd question, but why didn't you post a link up to it say somewhere like ff.net then chopping it up and pasting into a forum? It's kind of hard to read like that and turns me off onto reading this when people do things like this.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks Kat! Haha that's a weird coincidence! Are you posting it on here 'cause I'd love to read it!

tsukeru: I actually don't have it it posted anywhere else besides this forum but I understand what you mean. Sorry if this format makes reading it inconvenient in anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 am

I´m completely dazzled! All your chapters have been great so far!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks for the support guys! I'm sorry this chapter took so dang long Confused I'll try and get the next one written and posted ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:33 am

Chapter 9: Letting Go is Hard But Having an Angel Helps

"Wow." Evelyn breathed. She looked around, transfixed. They were suspended above a long drop by platforms that were connected to one another. Straight in front of her was what appeared to be an entertainment center. The entire wall was covered in multiple TVs and there were two couches and a chair in front of them. Directly to her left was a kitchen area and next to that what appeared to be a room covered by a traditional Japanese divider that acted as a door. To her right was what looked like an elaborate lab which consisted of a desk with multiple test tubes and chemicals on it and a couple of file cabinets which could only contain more chemicals and test tubes, possibly even notes. Most of the area downstairs looked like it was used for training. There were weights, punching bags, practice dummies, and both sparring and meditation mats. Above her more landings stuck out from the walls. There were what appeared to be six rooms.

Mikey ignored the tiny ladder that led to the room upstairs and jumped, catching the bottom of the floor and swinging himself up like a gymnast. He quickly ran into a room to the far right then came back out and jumped down to the main floor again.

"Just checking to make sure Master Splinter didn't really turn my room into another meditating area. He said if I didn't clean it before we left, he would." Mikey smiled.

Karai giggled a little. Evelyn glanced at her. Showing emotion to anyone but Evelyn, especially ones of enjoyment, was out of character for her sister.

Leo walked over to the room with the Japanese dividers and stepped inside. "Sensei?"

"I see you have returned my son." Master Splinter said opening his eyes. He had been meditating until just now. "And returned wounded."

"Yes Master." Leo said kneeling in front of the small table that separated him from the wise rat.

"And your brothers?"

"They're outside with Casey and April...and the others." Leo said, hesitating.

Master Splinter raised his eyebrow in question. "Others my son?"

Leo explained everything, from how he saved Evelyn from Karai's arrow, to sneaking onto the plane in crates.

When Leo finished Master Splinter looked slightly angry. "Leonardo, are you telling me that not only has the Shredder returned, but you have brought one of his most dangerous allies to our home?" Was that disappointment Leo detected in his voice?

"Karai has changed." He answered quietly. "Why would she have helped us escape if she hadn't?"

"I do not know her motives Leonardo, but I do know she cannot be trusted."

'Isn't that exactly what Raph said?' Leo thought to himself. "I don't know what to say except this time I can feel it and so can the others. Something inside her has changed."

Master Splinter's eyes softened. He reached over the table and put a hand on his son's shoulder. "Leonardo."

Leo looked up at him.

"I know you have feelings for Karai and I am not mad at you for that. I am only worried they will get in the way of your judgment."

Leo's eyes widened. Master Splinter had known? He'd known Raph knew of his confliction, but he thought everyone else was in the dark about it. Leo knew he and Raph fought a lot, especially in the past, but they always confinded in each other. It would have been weirder if Raph hadn't known. But Mikey and Don knowing? His younger brothers looked up to him partly because he seemed invincible. Leo struggled to find the right words to explain there wasn't anything between him and Karai anymore.

"Karai and I have decided to be friends."

Master Splinter looked at him doubtfully.

Leo sighed. He really hadn't wanted to tell his father about his love life. "I'm in love with Evelyn." He said, looking away and rubbing his neck embarrassedly.

Master Splinter wasn't quite sure how to deal with this piece of information. "How do you know she can be trusted either my son?"

"Her story's true. I saw the Foot and Karai attack her myself and I'm positive she didn't know I was watching."

Master Splinter stood up. "All we can do know is wait and see what events unfold. Let us hope you are right about our guests."

Leo followed him out to the entertainment center where Mikey and Casey were arguing over what type of movie to watch.

"Comedy." Mikey said defiantly.

"Action." Casey retorted.

"Comedy!"

"Action!"

"COMEDY!"

"ACTION!"

"Why can't we watch both?" April suggested.

"As long as it's not horror." Evelyn said embarrassedly.

Leo walked over to her, instinctively reaching down and holding her hand. "Why not horror?"

"I...I'm just not sure how I'd react to horror films. They usually involve someone...you know...being killed or tortured."

By 'respond' the turtles, Master Splinter, and Karai knew she meant how her dark magic would respond. Everyone else starred at her curiously.

Evelyn's face slackened as her eyes glazed over. She clenched her fists so tightly they began to shake. In her mind she was being tortured by the Shredder. Usually this only involved being lashed by a whip, but sometimes it concerned other things. This time in particular was her worst memory. Unbearably painful and involving throwing stars.

Leo put a hand on her shoulder and shook her gently. She came back to reality suddenly and gasped the same way one does when they are under water for a long period of time and surface for air. She wrapped her arms around herself and squeezed her eyes shut. Leo hugged her tightly to calm her down.

"Umm...." Angel said, startled.

"Leo." April said softly, moving towards the couple. Evelyn was still trying to recover, arms around Leo's neck.

Leo looked up at her.

"I think Evelyn owes us an explanation."

He nodded and led her over to the couch. Everyone else followed.

When everyone was seated, Evelyn cleared her throat. "I'm really sorry about that." She said, sounding almost ashamed.

"You have no reason to be sorry." Karai (who was sitting next to Evelyn) told her sister forcefully.

Leo nodded in agreement, his arm around her shoulder.

Evelyn gave both of them a slight smile, then became serious again. "I can control magic, but sometimes I can't contain it." She told them everything, how Shredder had returned, how he'd found out Evelyn could use magic, and how he had forcibly trained her body to channel dark magic.

"Eventually I escaped." She said, coming to the end of her tale.

"You never did explain how you did that." Doni interjected.

"I stored up all of that dark energy until I reached my breaking point. I'm still not sure what will happen if I don't release it after that point. But anyway, once I released all of the pent up negative energy I transformed and screamed." She turned to the turtles and Karai. "And you know what happens when I scream."

"Yeah, you make people pass out!" Mikey said.

His brothers shot him a warning look.

Evelyn took this moment to sneak a glance at the old rat who'd been watching her intently, his face a mask. His gaze made her squeamish, not only because he seemed to be sizing her up, but because he could only be Master Splinter and Leo had told her much about him, especially how much and his brothers looked up to him.

She quickly looked away. "Yeah." She muttered in response to Mikey's statement. "But the scream was much more intense than the one you saw because it had been represed for so long. Everyone in the entire building was knocked out. While everyone was asleep I grabbed my pack and swords and got out of there as fast as I could."

"How come you didn't do that this time?" Mikey asked.

Karai took over. "Since her first escape the Shredder has found a way to create containment chambers that are resistant to magic."

"Ya also never explained why ya gaze off like dat. You've done it ta me more than once." Raph said questioningly.

"Sometimes dark magic isn't spurred by anger. Sometimes it's sadness or a memory that carries a lot of negative emotion. When I remember a sad memory I tend to drift back into that memory and relive it, and I mean that as in I can see, hear, touch, and feel everything. When I was talking about torture..." Her eyes started to glaze over again. Leo shook her. She gasped. "Sorry." She muttered. "That word holds a lot of bad memories. Some memories are worse than others. The longer I gaze off and how bad the memory is, the more effect it has on me." She absentmindedly traced one of the scars hidden by her shirt with her finger.

Leo thought for a moment. This was teh time to ask questions. "When you sleep..." He began.

Evelyn read his mind. "I dream depending on my mood before I fall asleep. .Most of the time if I read, watch, or think about something very negative right before I fall asleep I tend to relive memories. If I don't calm down I scream."

"Well yeah, that's what you usually do when you have a nightmare." Mikey shrugged.

"No I mean I either transform in my sleep or just scream without transforming at all, but it still knocks people out. It depends on how bad the memory is. Sometimes when I'm only a little angry the only things that change are my eyes and hair."

Angel looked at her. "That must be awful. Not being able to feel the way you want."

Evelyn shrugged. "I think the worst part is that the transformation is fueled by your own frustration and usually wickedness. When I go off like that,: She chewed her liip. ."I can't help feeling like a heartless monsster." She furred her eyebrows, and for a moment karai thought she'd spaced out again. She quickly smiled. "But enough about me. Weren't we going to watch a movie or something?"

"Comedy!" Mikey said standing up.

"Action!" Casey shot back.

"I thought we already settled this?!" April said tiredly.

Leo smiled then got up and led Evelyn away into the kitchen.

"What's up?" She asked.

He took her face in his hands. She stared at him, green eyes wide. Her thin lips were curled in a smile. She'd been through so much, yet she was able to stay so positive. How could she possibly think of herself as a heartless monster? Her heart was so big and she seemed to be the only person who couldn't see that.

"I love you." He said gently. He pressed his lips to hers, slowly winding his hands through her hair. She put her arms around his neck, kissing back. She pulled away for a moment. "I love you too." She whispered, then kissed him again. He slowly moved his hands down to her hips, wrapping his arms around them. They pressed their bodies together in an attempt to be closer.

"Ohhh now I get it!" Mikey's voice suddenly broke the perfect moment. He turned away form the door and called to someone on his right. "You saw these two kissing and are running to the bathroom to up-chuck!"

Evelyn arched an eyebrow while Leo frowned at his younger brother. "Would you get out of here?"

"Nah. I wanna stay and watch the show." He grinned.

Leo stared at him, then shrugged. He started kissing the base of Evelyn's neck, slowly working his way up to her cheek. When he got to her ear he whispered. "He's bluffing."

Mikey stared at his brother and suddenly felt really uncomfortable. "Whatever, this is boring. When you finally finish sucking each others faces off bring out some popcorn." He said, leaving.

Evelyn grinned. "We seem to do a lot of kissing in the kitchen don't we?" She said on tip toe so she could kiss Leo's forehead. He grinned and they hugged each other.

"You guys do know there are movies with both action and comedy right?" Don said, rolling his eyes.

He and April shared a look.

"Hey, where's Raph? Usually he joins in on the fighting right about now."

"He is over here. But I highly doubt he will hear you if you wish to speak with him." Karai said from the couch. Everyone else had stood up and was either trying to get Mikey and Casey to stop fighting or just waiting for them to knock it off on their own. Master Splinter had left to meditate on the current situation.

Angel and Doni looked over to see what Karai was talking about. On the couch she wasn't on Raph and Joi were making out.

"Ah." Angel said, trying not to laugh.

A sickening feeling came over Doni. IT was the same one he'd experienced a lot at Joi's house. 'I need to be alone for a second.' He thought. "I'm going to grab some popcorn." He called and headed to the kitchen. 'Hey, where's Evelyn and Leo?' He wondered. When he reached the kitchen he stopped dead in his tracks. Leo and Evelyn were making out in the kitchen. With the stealth of a ninja, he quickly retreated and ran to his room. He passed Mikey, who'd followed him to make sure he buttered the popcorn right.

"What's your hurry bro?" Mikey asked.

Doni didn't answer, he just kept running in the direction of his room.

"Ohhh now I get it!" Mikey called to him, then said something about seeing Evelyn and Leo kissing and needing to vomit. Don jumped up to the upper rooms the same way Mikey did and then ran to a room on the right. He quickly shut the door. He walked over to his bed, head in his hands. He was so frustrated! It seemed like everywhere he looked people were kissing or hugging. Whether it was Casey and April, Joi and Raph, or Leo and Evelyn, it really didn't matter, he always got the same awful feeling. He knew it was ridiculous. She had a planet to run. There was no way they could be together! But still, Don knew he was in love with Jhanna, no matter how stupid or idiotic or even impossible he thought it was. Did she love him back? He wasn't sure. She'd left while he was still sleeping that night after he and his brothers had helped her defeat Moriah. But she had left him her hair. Her beautiful blue hair. That had to mean something right? Don took several deep, steadying breaths, then headed back downstairs.

"Are they still arguing?" He asked April incredulously.

She sighed. "I thought they'd stopped when Mikey left to help you make popcorn, then he came back out here and they started going at it again. I think it's become more about who can fight the longest than what movie to watch."

Doni turned to see Leo and Evelyn walking towards them from the direction of the kitchen. Evelyn's hair was slightly askew and Leo was holding a bowl of popcorn and now chewing gum. 'Wait a second, Leo wasn't chewing gum a second ago, and didn't Joi give Evelyn a piece? Now she doesn't have any but Leo does. And aren't we out of gum?' Don thought to himself. He could feel that sickening feeling of longing start acting up again.

"They're still fighting?" Leo asked, wide eyed.

"Ya wouldn't know a good movie if it fell outa da sky and hit ya on da head, ya comic geek!"

"Ooo. Dats gettin personal." Raph said, smiling. He had decided to join in on the fun now.

"Look who's talking, you over grown monkey!"

Raph laughed. Ever since Gennosuke had visited and repeatedly called Casey saru (the Japanese term for monkey) he became very offended when someone called him a monkey.

"Why you little..."

"Guys." Leo interjected. They kept fighting. "Guys. Guys!" They ignored Leo. He glared at them for a moment then gave Raph a look and they walked up to both of them and pressed the pressure points at the base of their necks.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Mikey exclaimed. Raph laughed.

"Easy Leo!" Casey muttered, rubbing his neck.

"If we watch a movie with both action and comedy will you two stop fighting?" He asked exasperatedly.

Casey and Mikey stared at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah ok." Casey answered.

April had figured this would end up being the case, so she had already picked out a movie containing both action and comedy. She walked up to the DVD player and started up the movie.

April and Casey sat on the larger couch with Raph and Joi, while Mikey and Karai sat on the smaller couch. Doni, Angel, Leo, and Evelyn sat on the ground together.

The movie was pretty funny and pretty action packed too. Of course like all movies it had its kissing scenes. Usually Doni looked away during these brief moments, but everywhere he looked someone seemed to be kissing, Leo and Evelyn, April and Casey, and Raph and Joi. He found himself looking at Angel and was surprised to see Angel staring back. He and Angel had always had a great relationship. She was probably one of his closets friends. They'd confined in each other their deepest secrets and desires. the only thing he'd probably never told her was that the night they'd gone to save her older brother Ryan, the ancient beast had shown him and his brothers their darkest fears. His was Angel falling down the surrounding crater and dying. he'd tried to make sense of this. Maybe the universe was trying to show him what he really cared about. But Jhanna had nullified that conclusion hadn't she? Hadn't she? He wasn't so sure anymore. 'I didn't see her because I'm afraid I won't be able to protect innocent lives.' He realized. 'I saw her because I love her.' Don became very uncomfortable. He wanted to kiss her so bad, but something held him back. Not only was his natural shyness kicking in, but he wasn't ready. He had to let Jhanna go first. Thankfully, there was a huge explosion in the movie and the tension between Angel and Don was broken. But as he continued watching the movie, Doni couldn't help feeling those feelings of longing lift slightly.

-Note: Ok, so I know most people don't view Angel and Don as a couple, but I got to thinking, don't you think they seem like they'd be awesome friends, possibly even best friends? And we all know friends of the opposite gender sometimes lead to attraction. The more I thought about it, the more logical the pairing seemed. I hope I haven't crushed any RaphXAngel or MikeyXAngel (as I know those are the most popular pairings) fans or dissuaded them from reading this fanfic. I also am very aware that most people don't think Angel dying in Doni's dream during 'The Darkness Within' episode had anything to do with her as an individual but more to do with the fact she was defenseless and Doni couldn't save her. But what if they were wrong? Could be an interesting twist!

(PS Sorry this took so dang long to post!)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm

LOL I'm a DonXAngel fan anyway XD I love this chapter! Poor Donnie...he needs to get sorted. Fast *lmao*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks! I have a feeling it may take him a while though. He's can be a bit emotional. That's one of the things I love about him though, that and how he's so passionate. Glad to see there's another DonXAngel fan besides me! Big grin
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 am

No offense but I kinda feel like Don! Everyone´s making out everywhere! And that gum thingy...ew. XD *coughs* I´m glad Don is finally trying to 'come out of his shell'. Yays for Angel. Who´s next? Mikey? XD

*blushes* Moving on...great chapter, excellent writing. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:18 pm

I agree with you about the gum thing, BLECH, but it made me laugh so after I thought it I just had to put it hehe you think that's gross you try imagining your parents doing that Eek!

I'm soooo sorry posts have been less and less frequent. Trust me I'd much rather be writing than doing homework. Confused

Anyway, thanks for all the support guys! I'll try and get this next chapter up faster than the last two. Big grin
Back to top Go down
RaphaelTheJester

RaphaelTheJester

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael Wink
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Very nice story, it definetley brings out the "teenage" side of the mutant ninja turtles.

btw
how exactly can a turtle make out with a human?

<3 Raphie Raph
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm

...you just burst my bubble! Haha just kidding. I have no clue. Anime smile But my fangirl-y-ness refuses to believe it's impossible! Anyway thanks. I haven't posted a new chapter in a while (writers block and lack of time), hopefully I'll have the next one up tonight though.
Back to top Go down
AMY

PostSubject: :)   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Ahahahaha Smile sorry to burst your bubble, but the thought was just rolling through my mind back and forth. Your story is amazing and beautiful it really makes sense.
Keep up with the good work (gosh, i sound like a teacher...)

Raph
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

Wow thank you! You guys have no idea how much your support means to me Love It's a breath of fresh air to not have the initial reaction to my fanfics be 'what the heck? Is this about a cartoon?' Anyway, thanks you guys!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 am

Chapter 10: Books and Rings

Halfway through the movie, April and Casey went upstairs to the guest room and went to bed. After the movie was over everyone else also hit the sack. There were two extra rooms upstairs, the one Casey and April were in and another one which Mikey was currently using to store his massive comic book collection.

“Oh come on Leo!” Mikey argued.

“Mikey, do you really need an entire room just for your comics?”

“Of course I do!”

“Why can’t ya put ‘em in your closet?” Raph asked.

“Because it’s already full of other comics!”

“A comic book?” Karai asked. “Are those the little books full of pictures?”

“Yeah.” Mikey answered. “Why?”

“I have never read a comic book.”

Mikey let out a girly scream. “Never…read…a comic book?” He grabbed Karai’s hand. Her expression became startled.

“No way! If you’re going to live with us, you have to read a comic book!” He pulled her away to his room. She threw surprised, but slightly amused, glance at the rest of the group.

“Now?” Raph asked.

Leo nodded. Everyone quickly grabbed a couple of stacks of comics from the guest room and set them outside of Mikey’s room.

“Ok, so now that it’s comic book free,” Leo began. “Who wants to sleep in this room?”
“Angel should.” Joi stated.

“Why me?”

“Because you’ll only be here for the night. If Karai, Evelyn, and I are going to live here with the guys for the time being, the proper thing would be to give up our beds and sleep on the couch.”

“Ya, but if we were gonna be ‘proper’ we’d give up our beds.” Raph interjected, referring to him and his brothers.

“I’m used to sleeping on the ground.” Evelyn offered. “A bed might actually be uncomfortable.”

“Then it’s settled.” Joi put in matter-of-factly. “Evelyn and I will sleep downstairs. Do you think Karai will too?”

Evelyn opened her mouth to say yes when Leo interrupted. “You’re our guests. I’m sleeping downstairs. Raph?”

“If it’ll get Joi in a bed I’ll sleep downstairs too.”

“I’m going to work on some stuff in the lab anyway.” Doni shrugged.

Evelyn shook her head. “Karai and I can share a room. Besides Doni, you look dead tired.”

Don did look tired, but he wasn’t sure he could sleep with all these new thoughts swirling around his head, especially since most of them were about Angel and she’d be sleeping only a couple of rooms away.

“Are you alright Doni? You seem a little out of it.” Angel worriedly put a hand on her friends shoulder.

Doni stiffened. Her touch felt similar to electricity. “I’m fine.” He said quickly. “I’m going to go work on the crystals.” He jumped down to the main level in a rush.

Angel stared after him. “Did I do something wrong?”

“He’s probably just tired. I’ll go talk to him.” Leo said as he headed down stairs.

“Don?”

Doni looked up from his desk.

“Do you want to talk?”

“I’m fine.”

“No you’re not.”

Doni put his head in his hands.

“Is it her again?” Leo put his hand on his brother’s shoulder.

“Why can’t I just move on?” Doni asked in a pained voice.

“Moving on is hard Doni. It’s going to take time.”

“I know.” He paused for a second. “Do you think it’s possible to love two girls at the same time?”

Leo thought about that for a second. “I don’t think so. I didn’t really love Karai when I was in love with Evelyn. I only thought I was because I was still getting over her. Why do you ask?”

“No reason.”

Leo stared at him, arms crossed.

Doni sighed. He checked to make sure no one else was around. “I think I might like Angel, but I don’t want to say anything until I’m over Jhanna. At the same time, it’s hard being around her without her knowing.”

“Just be patient Don. If you two are supposed to be together then the right moment will present itself. You should get some rest.”

Doni nodded, slowly making his way towards his room.

Joi got up early. She smiled to herself. It felt so good to be with Raph again. She’d missed him so much! Last night she’d slept in his room and his presence seemed to emanate from everywhere. His room resembled him greatly with weights everywhere, a punching bag in a corner, a half-finished energy drink lying on his bedside table. It even smelled like him. She sighed contentedly, then looked over at the clock on his bedside table. It read 9:00am. Wow. She hadn’t slept that late in a while. Wait, were those books on Raph’s dresser? No just magazines about sports and wrestling. Joi laughed out loud a little at the thought of Raph actually sitting down and reading. Then something caught her eye. It was a little, brown notebook. She picked it up and examined it.

“No way.” She whispered to herself. She and Raph had shared most of their secrets and deepest feelings with one another, and even though she’d seen his soft side, she still thought he was too tough for something like this. Should she open it? No, that’d be wrong…but...when would she get a chance to learn about Raph on this deep of level? She quickly opened the journal to a random page.

Don’t know what to write. This whole journal thing is getting on my nerves more than helping me with my anger. Splinter won’t let up though. Says he’s seen improvement lately, and it must be because I’ve been writing more. That’s just ‘cause I’ve got nothing better to do out here and Leo’s kept his mouth shut ‘bout my outbursts this week. Actually, Leo’s kept quiet about mostly everything. He’s starting to worry me. He’s acting angrier every day, starting to remind me of me.

Joi flipped a little farther.

Doni’s been mutated. Bishop’s little alien creatures created an outbreak and he got infected. I’m gonna kill him! If I ever see Bishop I swear I’m gonna kill him!

Joi read the next few lines silently as they described just exactly how Raph intended on killing Bishop. She hadn’t realized just how much anger was inside him. She flipped backwards, going towards the front.

Leo’s got this stupid idea in his head that we’re responsible for a gang war caused by Shredders death. Its stuff like this that makes me think he shouldn’t be the leader. The others are considering going after him and it can only end badly. The reason Leo feels like he needs to do something is because he feels responsible. He shouldn’t be dragging the rest of us in to this. Doesn’t he take what’s best for our entire family into consideration? I should be the leader! I don’t get it! Why is Leo Splinter’s favorite? Why is he always better at things than me? I wish I could give him a piece of my mind sometimes! And why the shell am I writing this down in this stupid journal?

I lost it again. Almost smashed Mikey’s head in but the others stopped me. I don’t know why I get so angry. I’m tired of people looking at me like I’m broken because of it, it only makes me even more angry and the cycle begins again. Met a vigilante in a hockey mask while I was burning off some steam topside. He’s got as much anger as I do I think.

Joi put the book back down and stared at the ground. Why hadn’t Raph ever opened up about these things? She’d seen him get angry before, but never to the extent the book implied. ‘Maybe he’s learned to control it since he met you.’ She reasoned. But still, they’d shared a lot about the past. She quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

Raph and the other turtles were up. He was lifting weights in the training area.

“Hey.” He grinned as he lowered the weights to the ground. “Ya sleep well?”

Joi nodded. “We need to talk.”

“’Bout what?” He asked, slightly worried by her serious tone.

“I read some of your journal.”

“Ya WHAT?!” He asked eyes wide.

“How come you never told me about your anger?”

“This is not happening.” He said, putting his head in his hands.

“Raph.” She put a hand on his shoulder. “I just want to help you.”

“I deal with these kinda things on my own, k? I’m sorry.”

“Don’t you think you could use some help sometimes?”

“I can deal with it.”

“You needed some help when you almost hurt Mikey didn’t you?” She said softly.

“Ya better pray ya never see me when I lose it like that.”

“I trust you.” She said forcefully. “Follow me.” She quickly ran back upstairs to

Raph’s room. He stared at her for a moment then shook his head and followed.

“Look, we’re all alone. Please.” She begged. “Don’t you think it’d feel just a little better if you talked to someone about it?”

Raph sat down on his bed and put his head in his hands. After a long moment he muttered, “These things are my responsibility, not yers.”

“That’s not the way relationships work Raph. If you want this to work, if you don’t want to lose me,” Her voice grew soft. “You have to let me in.”

“I don’t want to lose ya.” He muttered quietly. “I’ll talk about it, but yer not gonna like what ya hear.”

“I’m not here to judge you, Raph, I’m here to help. I don’t want you to stuff all of these feelings away, if you do, they’ll explode at random times.”

“I don’t know why I get mad. I just do.”

“Can you think of some common factor when you outburst?”

Raph thought for a moment. “Sometimes when Mikey annoys me, but mostly when I fail at somethin.”

“I read something in your journal that makes me think you might be a little jealous of Leo…”

“Yeah I used ta be but not so much anymore.”

“Raph…I get the feeling there’s something you’re not telling me.”

He sighed. “Can’t slip nothin past ya can I? People who knew me when I was angry like that, ‘cause ya should know I don’t get like that very often anymore, they still look at me like I’m broken. It’s like a reputation I can’t shake.” Raph avoided Joi’s gaze. “So know that ya know what a broken excuse for a person I am, ya can pity me just like the rest of ‘em.”

Joi sat down next to him, grabbing his hand. “You’ll never be broken in my eyes. To me, you will always be perfectly imperfect.”

Raph smiled as Joi hugged him. Her stomach growled and she pulled away laughing. “Have you eaten breakfast yet?”

“Nah we were waitin for everyone else ta wake up.”

“It’s ten o’clock, I think it’s ok to wake them up now.”

“Ya don’t know Casey. He could sleep ‘till midnight if ya let him, and if ya try ta wake him up before then, he throws stuff at ya.”

“Hmmm…sounds like I’ll leave Casey to you and wake up the girls.” She said, leaving before he could protest.

“Wait a sec…dang it!” He grinned slightly, despite himself.

Joi walked into Leo’s room where Karai and Evelyn where staying. Evelyn was sleeping on Leo’s bed while Karai was meditating on a mat next to it. Joi smiled to herself. ‘Of course Leo would have a meditation mat in his room.’

“Good morning Joi San.” Karai said, looking up.

“I thought we discussed this, you’re supposed to call me Joi. Just Joi.”

“Forgive me. I believe it is said ‘old habits die hard’.” She smiled wearily.

“You look really tired.”

“Evelyn kept me up. She did not sleep well. Nightmares.”

“I thought she only has nightmares when she thinks of bad things before she falls asleep.”

Karai nodded in agreement. “She is very good at masking her emotions. She may have been thinking deeply last night and we would not have known.She talks in her sleep. From what I can gather, she is afraid the Shredder will kill us in his pursuit of her.”

Joi looked at Evelyn softly. “She carries the weight of the world on her shoulders.”

Karai nodded. “Do not mention her fitful sleep to her.”

“Why not?”

“She will feel embarrassed and ashamed. She believes she is supposed to take care of me, not the other way around. She can be too proud...so can I. It is one of our greatest flaws.”

“You can’t really blame yourself for that. From what I’ve heard, the Shredder’s a pretty proud guy himself. Being raised by him you can’t help it if he influenced you a little.”

WACK! A loud noise coming from the room next door caused Evelyn to stir and sit up in the bed.

“What the...” Joi peeked outside.

“Told ya Casey throws stuff.” Raph said to Joi as he held up a shoe.

“Casey!” April yelled from the other room.

“What? Raph knows better.” A gruff voice answered. Both Casey and April walked out of the room holding hands.

Evelyn and Karai quickly walked see what was going on.

“I though you were exaggerating!” Joi laughed.

“Nope. Casey takes his beauty sleep way to seriously. You’re such a girl.” He punched Casey’s arm.

“And ta think I was gonna ask ya ta be my best man.” Casey grinned.

“No way!” Raph smiled back.

“Asked her the day after we found out you guys were all right. I was gonna ask earlier but ya made it a little hard.”

“And ya said yes?!” Raph asked April incredulously.

April laughed. “Of course I did!”

“Thanks for the support Raphy.” Casey grunted.

“Come on guys, let’s grab Angel and go eat.” April smiled. Joi went to grab Angel while everyone else headed downstairs except for Casey who held back Raph.

“What’s up?” Raph asked.

“Just wanted ta give ya some advice.”

“Ooook.” He said, confused.

“When ya find a girl who’s to good for ya, who knows what ya need even if ya don’t, marry her.”

“...yeah...ya do remember I’m a mutant turtle right?”

“Ya know what I mean.”

Raph glanced at Joi who could be seen on the main level of the lair. “Yeah. I know what ya mean.” He whispered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:03 am

Awesome. Totally, completely and absolutely awesome
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks! Smile Sorry it took me so dang long! Not only did I not have a lot of time, but I got writers block! I can officially say it's gone now, and to make up for it, I finished the next chapter! I've got to say, this was the funnest chapter to write so far Big grin

Chapter 11: Evelyn Reaches a Crystal High

Raph and Casey quickly met up with the girls who were waiting for them downstairs.

“What took you so long?” Joi smiled.

“Nothin, we were just talkin bout, uh, ya know, guy stuff.” Raph replied a little nervously.

“Guy stuff huh?” Joi said, raising an eyebrow.

“Yep, so who’s hungry?” He said, changing the subject.

“I am!” Casey yelled.

“Yer always hungry.” Raph rolled his eyes. “Let’s go grab the rest of the gang...Joi, ya didn’t wake up Angel. I thought ya were gonna get the girls if I got Casey up.”

“I think Doni should wake her up.” Joi smiled suspiciously. She had a hunch as to why Don got so jumpy when Angel touched him last night.

“...why?”

“They’re friends aren’t they?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know, I mean...what if she’s not dressed or somethin...?”

“I’m sure he’ll knock first. Doni!” She yelled

“What?” A reply came from the direction of Doni’s lab.

“Wake up Angel will you?”

Silence.

Joi walked to his lab. Doni was working on the crystals, trying to make their energy positive. He stared at her, annoyed.

“Why can’t you do it?”

“Because if you do it, me and the rest of the girls will make pancakes and eggs...if you have the fixings of course.”

“PANCAKES?!” Mikey’s voice split the air. “I swear I heard someone say pancakes!” He quickly ran into the lab. “Which one of you said pancakes?”

“How the heck...? Mikey! I practically whispered the word!” Joi said in astonishment.

“Ninja training, a rare gift, Ninja Tribunal powers, whatever you want to call it, gives me super hearing.”

Doni sighed. “But only when it comes to food.”

Angel walked into the room, to everyone's surprise.

“I thought you were still asleep.” Mikey said.

“I was until someone screamed pancakes.” She replied, annoyed.

“So what was that about making us breakfast?” Don smirked.

“Fine.” Joi sighed. Everyone left to the kitchen.

“Where did Evelyn, Karia, and April go?” Joi asked.

“April!” Casey yelled.

“I’m in the living room...and don’t shout sweetie!” She yelled back.

“She’s already tellin ya what ta do huh?” Raph smirked.

“Raph go find Evelyn and Karai will you?” Joi asked.

“Yeah ok.” He turned to leave but stopped when Mikey started laughing.

“What?”

“Nothing.” He answered but kept laughing.

Raph starred at him, then rolled his eyes and left. He walked into the training area and saw Leo and Evelyn sparring. They were currently locking swords, each in a defensive position.

“Give up?” Evelyn smiled.

“Never.” Leo replied, jumping backwards.

“Hey you two want to quit it and come eat or what?”

Evelyn, distracted by Raph, lowered her weapons and turned towards him. Leo took this opportunity to charge her. When he was only a couple of feet away she snapped back to attention. Leo quickly disarmed her. Evelyn’s expression became afraid and she quickly moved her hands, making a burst of air blast Leo onto his back.

“Oh my God!” She cried.

Leo sat up stunned for a moment, then laughed. “I thought we agreed on no magic.”

“I’m so sorry!” She said helping him up. “What the heck is wrong with me?!”

“Nothing is wrong with you. Like you said, your elemental magic is instinct.” He said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She turned away from him. “Great. Now not only is my dark magic hurting people, the magic I actually have control over is too.”

“That didn’t hurt me at all. You need to relax.”

She took a deep breath. “You’re right.” She turned back to Raph, forgetting he was still there until just then. “What was that you said about breakfast?”

“Come on. I think Doni lost a bet or somethin so ya and the other girls have ta make it.” He said, gesturing towards the kitchen. “By the way, where’s yer sister?”

“Probably playing video games still. Mikey left his game unattended. Not smart. I think he’s created a monster.” She laughed. They entered the entertainment center, where Karai and Mikey were battling each other.

“Joi got us roped into making breakfast for the guys. Come on. You can finish after.” Evelyn smiled.

“Fine.” Karai sighed.

Everyone except Mikey walked to the kitchen. “Let me know when it’s ready!”

The girls quickly began making breakfast while the boys relaxed. April was talking with Master Splinter, while Casey sat down next to her, half asleep. Karai and Evelyn weren’t sure where anything was, but Angel and Joi knew their way around well enough. Once breakfast was ready they called everyone to the table and ate. Breakfast was enjoyable. Everyone had a good time telling stories and jokes. For Angel and Joi, it was nice to be with the guys again, April and Casey were happy to be engaged, and Evelyn and Karai felt more at home than they had for a long time. The only discomfort was Master Splinter’s scrutiny. Karai could feel him watching her and Evelyn again. She knew he had good reason to. She’d done a lot of horrible things to him and his family, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t uncomfortable. In fact this understanding, this justification, made it even more uncomfortable.

“Hey Evelyn?” Doni said after they were done eating.

“What’s up?”

“Well, I’ve been doing some experiments with the crystals, and I think if we can get one charged with positive energy, it might suppress your dark magic.”

“That’d be...amazing.” She muttered. “Thanks Don.”

“Don’t thank me yet, we still don’t know if we can create enough energy to make it positive, or if it’ll even work.”

“Let’s go try it.” Leo suggested, standing up.

“Not so fast. Girls make the breakfast, boys do the dishes.” Joi smirked.

“Aww man!” Mikey moaned.

“Then I’ll need the girls help with the experiment.” Doni said, standing up.

“Sure, no problem.” Angel smiled.

Karai glanced at Master Splinter. He was still watching her. ‘Anything to get away from him right now.’ She thought. The girls followed Doni into his lab.

“Ok, so right now I have the crystal in a liquid state. All I need you guys to do is touch while focusing on happy thoughts. Since the energy is nuetral right now, it’ll have no affect on you.”

“Cool.” Angel said, beaming at Don. He blushed slightly. The girls all did as they were told, closing their eyes to help focus.

“You can stop now.” Doni said after several minutes. The girls pulled away. The crystal was now glowing white instead of blue.

“It’s white, that means it worked!” Don cried out in triumph. “Thanks for the help guys.”

“No problem.” Joi smiled.

“So, how does this work? Do you have a magic-tech gun you can blast me with or something?” Evelyn asked.

“Not yet, but I’m in the process of making one. For now, I think an injection should suffice. It will be more potent, but will wear off faster because of the magic already in your blood. It’ll also take several minutes to work.”

“Sounds good to me.” She shrugged.

Doni got a sterilized syringe and filled it with the liquid crystal. He then located a vein in Evelyn’s arm and injected the serum.

“Do you feel any different?” Karai asked.

“Not yet.” She shrugged.

“Give it a couple of minutes.” Doni interjected.

Evelyn waited anxiously. After a couple of minutes she started to feel a little light headed. She stumbled.

“Woah there.” Angel said, catching her arm and helping to steady her.

“Haha!” She giggled. “Doni, you’re so smart! You’re a genius!” She said, grinning from ear to ear.

“Maybe I gave her a little to much...” Doni muttered.

Evelyn giggled again. “I’m gonna go find Leo!” She said, running off.

“Oh shell! He’s gonna kill me!” Doni said, running after her.

The other girls starred for a moment before bursting out laughing.

“I have not seen her this happy since...ever!” Karai laughed.

“I wonder how it’s going.” Leo said, thinking outloud. He finished washing a dish, giving it to Raph to dry.

“I’m sure she’s fine. Doni wouldn’t give her anythin if he didn’t think it was safe.” Raph shrugged.

“Still...”

“Are we done yet?” Mikey whined, putting the last of the dishes away.

“Quit your whinin Mikey. It’s embarrassin.” Raph said, rolling his eyes. “Yeah we’re done.”

“I’m going to check on them.” Leo said nervously. Just then, Evelyn walked in.

“Did it work?” Leo asked.

She giggled. “Of course! Doni’s so smart! Did you know he even has test tubes and stuff? He’s like a mad scientist!” She laughed again.

Leo’s eyes widened in surprise. Evelyn was acting a little too happy.

She giggled again. “You’re so strong Leo! Can I feel your muscles?”

“I think maybe you should lie down.”

Raph and Mikey looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Awww.” She pouted. “But I want to hang out with you!”

“We can hang out on the couch, ok?”

She clapped her hands, jumping up and down. “Yay!”

Doni walked in just as Leo and Evelyn turned to leave. “I can explain!”

Leo stared at him expectantly.

“You see, well, the crystal was a little more potent than I expected...”

“This will wear off though, right?”

“Of course. My guess is she’ll crash after about a half an hour and wake up her normal self. It takes a lot of energy to be this happy.”

“Aw. But I like being happy! It’s a nice change!” Evelyn pouted.

“Aren’t you happy normally?”

“Well yes, but part of me is always sad because I’m half monster. But right now I feel great!” She said enthusiastically.

Leo looked at her, surprised. Then shook his head. “Come on. We’re resting whether you like it or not.”

He led her over to the couch and set her down. She snuggled up next to him, then wrinkled her nose.

“What?”

“You’re cold.” She giggled. “Like a vampire! Rawr!” She growled, laughing.

“That’s because I’m cold blooded, remember?”

“Oh yeah.” She smiled. “So what are we going to do? Oh I know! We should train again! This time how about hand to hand combat?” She smiled coyly.

Leo laughed out loud in spite of himself. He had to admit, she was really funny like this. “No I think we need to relax.”

“Oh ok. Can we talk?”

“Sure.” He shrugged.

“What do you want to talk about? Oh I know! You never told me why you were in the woods when you found me!”

“I was on vacation with April and Casey.”

“Well yeah you told me that. Why were you in the woods?”

“I don’t know. I wanted to go for a hike.”

“Oh ok. Do you like the outdoors?”

“Yeah. It’s easier to meditate outside.”

“I guess so. I like the outdoors but I missed having my own room when I was on the run.”

Leo nodded his head in acknowledgment. He wasn’t sure how else to react. After a couple of minutes of talking, Evelyn was starting to drive him crazy. ‘She’s acting as energetic as Mikey! Wait a minute...’ “Do you want to play a game?”

“A game?” She asked, eyes wide.

“A video game.”

“Yes yes! That sounds like fun!” She got up, hopping up and down with excitement.

“Ok. Hang on.” He hooked up one of Mikey’s video game systems and threw in a random disk.

Evelyn eagerly picked up a remote and began playing. Leo sat back and sighed. ‘Thank God.’ He thought to himself. He turned back to Evelyn, who was now fast asleep, the remote laying in her lap. She stirred in her sleep, setting her head on his shoulder. He smiled, getting up without disturbing her. He walked into the kitchen. Everyone except Mikey and Karai were sitting at the kitchen table, talking.

“Where’s Evelyn?” Raph grinned.

“Sleeping.” Leo answered tiredly. “That was more exhausting than a band of Foot Ninja!”

“That my son, is what raising children is like.” Master Splinter answered.

“Thank goodness it’s impossible for Evelyn and I to have kids. I don’t think I could take it.” He said, sitting down.

“You’d figure it out.” Doni shrugged. “By the way...sorry about that...I guess the crystal is more powerful than I thought.”

“Don’t worry about it Doni. You didn’t know.” Leo shrugged. “Besides, it’s over with now.”

“How’d you finally get her ta stop anyway?” Raph asked.

“Had her play video games. It works for Mikey. By the way, where is he?”

“Up stairs with Karai reading comics.” April answered. “They’re almost like best friends now.”

“Who would have thought it.” Leo shook his head.

“Things sure have changed, huh?” Doni said.

“For the better, I think.” Raph nodded, smiling at Joi.

“Let’s just hope it stays that way.” Leo muttered.

“Ya know, if Mikey was here, he’d yell at ya fer jinxin it.” Raph laughed

“Yeah.” Doni smiled.

Leo yawned. “I”m going to take a nap.”

“She was really that tirin huh?” Raph asked.

“Defiantly.” He laughed. “Her energy was crazy. Even crazier than Mikey’s!” He got up and went upstairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 pm

omg your story is amazing
i love it sooo much
please write more
no pressure though
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Don't worry, chapter 12 is underway! I'm glad you like it! This chapter was sooooo much fun to write! And now that my writers block is gone, I'm hoping to make a lot of headway in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 pm

i'm glad you enjoy something you obviously have talent for and i'm very happy i'm going to hear the next part soon
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Leo´s Girl, have I ever told you that I want to marry with this fic? Because it´s so amazingly diddly doodly spectacular!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks guys! Lol Mcazevedo! I love your 'diddly doodly' right there! Sounds like something Evelyn would say when she's hyped up on crystal! Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am

Chapter 12: Yin and Yang

“Oh mother of...”Evelyn muttered, holding her head. “What the heck am I doing on the couch?” She got up, looking around for everyone else. “Uh, Doni?” She called, cringing at the loudness of her own voice. She walked into the training area, seeing Leo sparring. “Do you ever do anything besides train?” She asked, but smiling.

Leo turned around, sheathing his sword (Evelyn still was only letting him use his right arm). “Well look who’s up. No. We can’t do hand to hand combat right now.

“What?” She asked, bewildered.

“Nothing. Does that mean you’re yourself?”

She wrinkled her eyebrows. “As apposed to what?

He smiled, walking over to her. He put his hands on her face, bringing her closer. “Nothing.”

She pulled away gently. “Wait, what did you mean by that? Did Doni’s crystals work?”

“Sort of. Do you not remember?”

“No. All I know is I woke up with a migraine on the couch.”

“The crystals were a little stronger than Don thought, so you were a little...too happy.”

“What do you mean ‘too happy’?”

“You acted a little like Mikey.”

“Well that’s not too bad...” She muttered. “Mikey’s just a really happy person right?”

“”Umm, well you were a little happier than Mikey.”

“Happier than Mikey?” She asked, surprised.

“Sort of like a little kid.”

“Oh boy.” She put her head in her hands.

“It’s ok, it was kind of cute.” He smiled.

“I wasn’t stressful or anything?”

“Well, a little. I’m kind of glad we can’t have kids now.” He grinned.

“Actually, I’ve kind of always wanted kids...” She blushed.

“Oh.” Leo looked away, not really knowing what to say.

“That doesn’t matter though.” She quickly said. “As long as I can be with you, I’ll be happy. She kissed him on the cheek. “By the way, what time is it?”

“Around one I think.”

“What? How long was I asleep?”

“About an hour and a half.”

She yawned. “And I’m still tired? This is ridiculous.”

“Do you want to watch TV and relax with me?”

“That sounds nice.” She smiled. “Are you sure you’re done training though?”

“I can train any time. Come on.” He led her over to the couch and turned on the TV. Five minutes later they were both asleep.

“These comics are very funny but serious too.” Karai commented, looking up from a Silver Sentry comic she was reading on a couch in Mikey’s room. “It is the perfect fusion of comedy and drama.”

“Finally! Someone gets it!” Mikey, who was sitting next to her, grinned broadly. “Have you ever watched anime?”

Karai shook her head.

“If you think these are good, just wait until I show you my anime collection!” He said, standing up.

Karia yawned and stretched. “I could use some physical activity. Why don’t we spar first?”

“Fine.” Mikey agreed a bit begrudgingly.

They both went downstairs to the training area.

Karai bowed, then unsheathed her sword. Mikey did the same, grabbing both nunchakus.

They engaged in battle for several minutes, obviously both evenly matched.

“You have improved since our last encounter.” Mikey said in a mock serious tone, imitating what Karai probably would say right now if they were still enemies.

She started laughing hysterically, letting down her sword.

“You have a beautiful laugh. Like music.” Mikey said suddenly. ‘Oh shell! Where the heck did that come from?! She’s going to think I’m trying to flirt or something!’ He thought nervously.

Karai stopped laughing. She starred curiously at Mikey.

“I just meant, I’ve never heard you laugh before this week. It’s a nice laugh.” He blushed, looking away.

Karai smiled. “Thank you Michelangelo.”

“Mikey, remember?”

“Mikey.” She agreed. “Shall we continue?”

Mikey nodded.

“Now Karai, destroy these thorns in my side.” Mikey said, imitating the Shredder.

“Yes Master.” Karai grinned. She tackled Mikey, playfully pointing her sword towards his head. “You should have known you could not escape my wrath!”

“What is going on here?!” An angry voice demanded. Both teenagers turned to see Master Splinter starring at them in furry. “Karai!” He called, accusation in his voice.

Karai sheathed her sword, helping Mikey up.

“It’s ok Sensei, we were just messing around.” Mikey said, somewhat astonished. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d looked this angry.

Splinter looked at them skeptically. “It looks as if you two were fighting.”

“We were sparring Splinter-San. It was my idea. Please forgive me if this is offensive to you and your family in any way.” Karai said, quickly bowing.

“Karai, there’s no need to be sorry...” Mikey mumbled.

“It is I should be sorry.” Master Splinter said stiffly, not sounding sorry at all. “I jumped to conclusions.” He turned around and went back to his room.

The two of them watched him leave.

“Are you ok?” Mikey asked, startled to find Karai, who was fine minutes ago despite the exercise, sweating slightly and breathing deeply.

“I’m fine.”

Mikey placed a hand on her chest.

“What are you...?” Karai cried in astonishment.

“Your heart is racing a million miles per hour. What’s wrong?” He asked a little more forcefully this time.

“Your Master scars me.” She said quietly. She closed her eyes, waiting for Mikey to laugh at her.

“I know right now he’s being a little strict but usually he’s a lot calmer. Just give him some time to get used to you.”

“He hates me.” She said, eyes still closed.

“He doesn’t hate you. He just doesn’t trust you yet.”

She opened her eyes and looked at Mikey. He appeared completely sincere. She sighed. “If you say so.”

“Let’s go watch some anime.” Mikey grinned. “I know you’re gonna love it!” As they walked towards the couch, he laughed. “I can honestly say I never thought I’d ever be watching anime with you.” He shook his head, smiling.

“I think I can say the same.” She grinned back.

“You’re a lot more relaxed than I thought you were.”

Karai said nothing for several moments. “I am not sure what it is about you Mikey, but you help me relax. When I am around you, I know things are going to be alright.”

“That’s just sort of my personality I guess.” He shrugged.

They reached the couch, now realizing Evelyn and Leo were asleep on it.

“Well that sucks.” Mikey muttered.

Karai remained silent.

“It bugs you doesn’t it.” He whispered.

Karai shook her head. “No. I am just not sure how to react to it.”

He took her hand. “It’s ok. It’ll just take time.” He smiled.

Karai smiled back. “Thank you.”

Mikey grinned his trademark grin. His face became serious. “Do you hear that?”

“What?”

“The shower.” A gleam of mischief appeared in his eyes. “I’m about to show you the ultimate way to unwind.”

Karai looked at him quizically. He quickly grabbed her hand and led her towards the direction of the bathroom.

“Ok, so since April and Casey are gone, Evelyn’s asleep, Joi and Raph are making out in his room, Doni’s geeking out over those crystals, and Splinter’s in his room, the only person who could possibly be in the shower right now is Angel. She snuck into my room and set up a bucket of water to fall on my head when I walked in my room a couple weeks ago and I never got my revenge. Now is the perfect opportunity to get her back!”

“How?” Karai asked, confused.

“Simple. We steal her clothes!”

Karai’s eyes widened. “Will we not get in trouble?”

“That’s the beauty of revenge! She can’t get mad and we can’t get in trouble since she started it!”

“So how do we do this?”

He held up a bobby pin. Putting a finger to his lips in a signal for quit, he inserted the pin into the lock on the door and jimmy-rigged it open, somehow managing to do this stealthily. The door opened slightly and the two of them could hear the sound of water grow louder. Inside, they saw a large white bathtub and a green shower curtain concealing Angel. On the floor were various articles of clothing. They quickly scooped them up and backed out of the room, shutting the door.

“Now we wait!” Mikey said, almost evilly.

After a moment, the sound of water ceased.

Angel stepped out of shower, she grabbed a towel and dried her purple hair and then wrapped it around herself. She looked down to where she left her clothes and gave a startled cry. She checked to make sure she was completely covered before throwing open the door.

“MIKEY!!!!” She cried.

Mikey laughed hysterically.

“Give me my clothes!!!!”

“Come get them!” He said, running away.

Karai watched, smiling slightly.

“This isn’t funny Mikey!”

Mikey continued to run around the room while Angel stared in frustration.

“Ok Mikey, you had your fun. Now give Angel back her clothes.” Karai said softly.

Mikey shook his head sadly. “Have I taught you nothing Karai? Half the fun is after they realize they’ve been tricked!”

“Yes but I think now you are taking it a little too far.”

Mikey thought for a moment than sighed. “Yeah maybe.” He walked over to Angel, giving her back her clothes. “Consider us even!” He smiled.

Angel glared at him. Mikey glared back. Suddenly, Angel burst out laughing. “Ok. Yeah. We’re even. Nice one!” She smiled, walking back into the bathroom to change.

“Wow. Usually she freaks out on me.” Mikey said, surprised.

“This time you did not take it too far. That is why she is not mad at you.” Karai smiled.

“You know, I think we’re gonna be awesome friends!”

Karai nodded. “Me keeping you from having to much fun...”

“And me helping you to have some fun!” Mikey finished for her. They grinned at each other, both glad to finally have a friend that really seemed to understand them.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 am

i couldn't stop laughing omgosh
dude you are fantastic i am loving this story
can i have your autograph?
Big grin
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 am

This is just hilariously hilarious! It´s wonderful! Hey! I want an autograph too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next