TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angels and Demons

Go down 
+4
tsukeru
Katniss
mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Angels and Demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angels and Demons - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Angels and Demons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:41 pm

like it i love it you have me under some sort of angel and demon spell i can't wait for the next part you leaving me in suspense that only this story (if continued) can quench.

in other words: Can't Wait!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Angels and Demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angels and Demons - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 am

Wow....I can't believe I forgot to read this. Damn you, X-Mas! *shakes fist at the sky*

This chapter has captivated me even more. Kinda like a spell...*gasps* Are you a witch? You must be! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 pm

SHHH!!!! You'll blow my cover! Thanks guys! Big grin Everything has been a little crazy with the holidays and everything, but I'll be back to work on this soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 am

Awesome! I can't wait! I missed this story!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Ok almost done with this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in forever. It's been insane over here. If it's not up by today, it will be up next weekend.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

Awesome can't. wait. for. it.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

IT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry it took so long!!! Things have been so crazy! But enough about that, let me tell you what I don't own! I'm not sure if I need to say this, but I do not own Ibuprofen...and I think that's it!

Chapter 25: Plans Revealed, Rescues Failed

“What we really need are hostages to convince her to carry out my plan.” Oroku Saki thought out loud.

“And why is that Master?” Usotsuki asked as they walked down the hallway leading away from the room Evelyn was being detained in.

“As you know, my previous plan was to simply cloud her aura with so much negative energy she had no choice but to release it in a large explosion. But thanks to her display of power at the fight a few months ago, we now know she has mastered the art of controlling metal.”

“Right, because of the bodies we found and the few survivors who were able to fill us in on what happened.”

“Precisely. Usotsuki, did you know this planets core is almost completely made of metal, much like the Utrom homeworld?”

“I did Master.”

“And what do you think would happen if the metal of that core was tampered with? Say, pulled up towards the surface?”

“Well, I’m sure it would have cataclysmic consequences.” Usotsuki answered.

“Yes. It would be the end of life on this planet. That is how I plan on achieving my revenge on the turtles and the Utroms. My supporters from other planets are gathering and will be at earth soon to retrieve me, along with you and the rest of my ninja. We will be gone before most of the damage has happened. If all goes as planned, we will take Evelyn with us and have her do the same thing to the Utrom homeworld. Then no one will stand in my way!”

“I see. It’s a brilliant plan, Master. I have but one question. Why would we need hostages?”

“I cannot control Evelyn’s elemental magic like her dark magic. She has no control over the later, but if we were to blast her with enough positively charged energy to move the metals of a planet’s core, she would also possess the power to overtake us easily.”

“I understand. If we had hostages, she wouldn’t have a choice but to cooperate.”

“Precisely.”

“Everyone understand the plan?” Leo asked.

“I think we’ve got it.” Mikey smirked.

“Alright then. Let’s move out!”

Everyone piled out of the BattleShell and entered the sewers.

“Everyone has com-links, right?” Doni asked.

“Don’t stress Doni, we all have ‘em.” Raph assured.

“Just checking. We are now underneath Foot Headquarters.” He informed them, taking out a can of black spray paint.

“There.” Leo pointed to the first security camera they’d come across.

Doni signaled for quiet, then snuck up to the camera so it couldn’t see him. He spray painted the lens black as quietly as possible. This way, whoever was watching the security cameras would assume this camera had simply malfunctioned because of the now black screen. They continued to do this until they arrived at the designated area.

Karai quickly counted a few of the tiles above their heads, then placed both hands on one and lifted slowly.

“Good thing you knew this was here!” Mikey whispered, grinning.

Karai signaled for the others to follow. They were now in the basement, which was mostly full of broken down electronics, consisting of everything between cars and busted circuit panels.

They quietly crept over to an elevator.

“They more than likely changed the pass code since I left.” Karai informed them.

Raph nodded, using both sias to pry the doors open. After everyone piled in, he lifted the emergency hatch off the top of the elevator and everyone climbed through.

“Just like old times, huh?” He laughed slightly.

Doni brought out suction cups from his duffle bag and handed them to everyone.

“Spray paint and suction cups?! What don’t you have in your magic bag of tricks, Don?” Mikey asked.

“Ibuprofen.”

“Ya’d think ya’d have put some of that in there by now, considerin how much we use it.” Raph commented.

“I was being sarcastic.”

“That’s what ya call sarcasm?”

“Guys.” Leo sighed.

“Sorry.”

They all began to climb, until they reached the floor Karai assumed Evelyn would be kept in.

“This is where they had her last time, and the time before that. What are the odds they would change cells now?” She shrugged.

Leo unsheathed a katana, using it to pry open the elevator doors carefully.

“Alright. Let’s split up and search for Evelyn. Raph, Joi, and Doni, you go right. Mikey, Karai, and Master Splinter, you help me search left. And remember, the Foot will probably have magic-tech, so try to avoid them at all costs!”

The others nodded, breaking into their two groups.

“If she is in the same room as last time,” Karai whispered. “It will be the one five doors down.”

Leo nodded quietly. The group stealthily continued on their way, stopping at the fifth door.

“Here it is.” Karai looked around slowly. No ninjas seemed to be patrolling the halls right now. She put a hand on the door, getting ready to open it…

“Where da ya think we should look?” Raph mumbled quietly under his breath.

Doni shrugged. “I’m not sure. Just keep a lookout and if you think she might be in a room, we’ll check it out. Otherwise it’s not worth risking running into the Foot.” Doni answered.

Suddenly, screeching overhead alarms sounded. Ninjas ran out of rooms from all directions. Some took notice of the two turtles and girl who were obviously intruders. A small group surrounded them, each drawing a magic-tech gun.

“Aw crud.” Raph growled.

As Karai set a hand on the door, the alarms sounded. She jerked her hand away as if she’d touched something poisonous.

The door opened and several ninja ran out of it. Inside Evelyn could be seen inside a large cylinder. She looked at them in surprise, then began yelling at them. “What the…why the shell did you guys come here?! I swear when I get out of here I’m gonna…” But all the others could hear was her muffled voice, her words indistinguishable.

The ninjas drew their magic-tech guns, aiming them at the intruders.

“Master Splinter?” Leo asked.

The wise master looked at the ninjas amassing against them. There were many, but they’d taken on more in the past. Of course, this was before they had magic-tech that could paralyze you with a single hit.

“Drop your weapons.” One ninja growled.

“Like that’ll happen.” Mikey joked.

The ninja shot a blast of energy at him.

Mikey sank to his knees, the wind knocked out of him. “Ouch! Ok, that hurt!”

The ninja quickly jumped over to him and placed the gun against his head. “That was a very small blast. I have the gun set to high now. If you do not drop your weapons, I will kill your brother.”

Leo and Karai dropped their weapons quickly.

“Good.” The ninja smirked as he apprehended Mikey’s nunchakus.

The ninja, who happened to be Usotsuki, stood up slowly with Mikey. “This is perfect.” He addressed the other ninjas. “The Master was just talking about how useful hostages would be.” Usotsuki smirked as he watched a few other ninjas bind the hostages’ hands together.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Mikey sighed. “You know, that’s almost sounds like one of those cheesy movies where there’s too much foreshadowing so you can figure out exactly what’s going to happen during the most important part.”

“Or a cheesy book.” Karai reminded him.

“Yeah I guess so.”

“Shut up and walk.” A ninja growled, shoving them into the same room Evelyn was being kept in.

Evelyn pounded on a clear (with a slight blue tint) containment chamber, furious. Her eyes began to glow red.

A few “techy” ninjas were standing over by the cylinder, next to a large machine. The machine was made up of a monitor, a huge bowl of what must have been already charged crystal, and tubes leading into the cylinder. Inside the cylinder was a ray that looked as if it was used to blast Evelyn with the energy.

One of the ninjas pushed a button on the monitor. The room was filled with a brief humming noise, then the ray blasted Evelyn with a ray of glowing white energy.
Evelyn’s eyes stopped glowing as she sank to her knees, taking deep breaths.

“Wait, doesn’t negative energy glow red?” Mikey asked in confusion.

“Yes.”Karai answered, also confused.

“And didn’t Doni say a white glow happens when the crystal is positively charged?” He continued.

“I believe you are right, Michelangelo.” Master Splinter offered. “The Shredder must be up to something.”

All four prisoners turned towards the door as more ninjas piled through, along with three prisoners of their own.

“Of course. Ya got yerselfs captured too.” Raph sighed.

“For your information, we were captured first!” Mikey cried indignantly.

“Silence, vermin.” The Shredder hissed as he walked in through the entrance behind them.

“Hey, it’s Shred-Head! Alright, now it’s a party!” Mikey joked nervously.

“You should know by now not to take me so lightly.” He hissed.

“Yeah, yeah. Yer an evil alien who wants ta conquer the galaxy. We’ve heard it a thousand times.” Raph sighed. “So would ya just hurry up and do whateva yer gonna do next?”

Shredder glared at the turtles. “Pathetic fools. You have always been a thorn in my side! But now, you shall be my key to victory!”

“Uh…come again?” Mikey asked.

Joi sighed. “He means he’s going to use us to get what he wants.”

“I know what he means! I want to know how he thinks he’s gonna do it!” Mikey cried in annoyance.

“It is very simple, you incompetent earthlings.” He hissed. “If Evelyn does not do what I say, I will kill you.”

“And what exactly is it you’re going to ask her to do?” Don asked.

Shredder pretended to ignore the purple masked turtle, and turned to the ninjas by the large machine. “Remove the sound proof barrier.”

“Why would you install a sound proof barrier?”

“Because,” Shredder answered, obviously annoyed. “Have you ever listened to a female teenage human before? They are very annoying, with their shrill voices and cries of ‘I’ll never do what you want’.” He sighed in exasperation.

“…that was strangely out of character.” Doni pointed out.

“Silence!”

The machine hummed as a seemingly glass barrier pulled itself from the walls of the containment chamber, which also appeared to be glass or plastic. It slid down into the ground, making a hissing sound as it went.

Evelyn began to pound on the glass again. “What the heck are you guys doing here?!”

“We came to rescue you. Duh.” Mikey shrugged.

Evelyn looked at everyone, glancing at Leo last.

He shrugged, giving her a half-smile.

Her face softened. “How’s that going?” She joked.

“Eh. Can’t complain. Raph replied.

“Silence!” The Shredder commanded for the second time.

“So are you going to tell me what you want with me?” Evelyn grimaced, trying not to let her anger toward the Shredder bubble to the surface.

“I expect you to use your elemental powers to shift the earth’s core in unnatural and destructive ways. If you refuse, I will kill your friends.”

Evelyn stared blankly at him. “You do realize you’re on earth too! If I do that, massive earthquakes would happen across the world! Everything would most likely be wiped out, including you!”

“But I have followers from the Utrom Homeworld, as well as other planets, who are coming to this miserable mud ball to fetch me. I will bring you and my Foot ninja with me before the major earthquakes start and we will be free leave. Then I will take you to the Utrom Homeworld and make you do the same thing there.”

“…How?”

“What?!”

“How?” Evelyn asked again. “If you wipe out the earth, you wouldn’t have any hostages to hold over my head anymore. And without my home, my life means nothing to me.” She shrugged.

“I will keep one of the hostages alive and bring them with me.” He retorted. “I believe Karai would be more than sufficient.”

Evelyn chewed her lip. Either way everyone was going to die. If she did what Shredder asked, everyone would die except her and Karai, and he’d dispose of them as soon as they weren’t of any use to him anymore. If she refused, he’d kill all of the hostages.

“What will it be?”

“Don’t do it.” Leo shook his head.

She looked at him curiously. “Leo I don’t have a choice.”

“You would put your own wants ahead of those of the entire human race?” He asked gently.

“Oh don’t act so high and mighty! You’d cave too if you were in this situation!”

“Yes, you’re probably right. But even so, think about what I said.”

“Leo’s right, Evie.” Karai informed her sister.

“Silence!” Shredder yelled for the third time.

“Would you just yell ‘shut up’ already?” Mikey rolled his eyes. “One of the only things you ever seem to say is ‘silence’.”

Shredder glowered at him. “If you do not keep quiet, I will have one of my ninjas cut you with their katanas.”

Evelyn looked around for a way out of this. Everything seemed so complicated. On top of that it was cold. It was always harder for her to think when it was cold.

‘Ugh. Why’d they have to take my shoes of all things? The floor is freezing!’ She looked down, realizing she was standing on metal. Looking out, she realized skyscrapers are also mostly made of metal. A plan formulated in her mind so fast, she had trouble keeping herself from grinning.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Oooooooooh! I wanna know what Evelyn's up to (even though it's a little obvious) but maybe it's not what I think! Gaaaaaaa! I need to know!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

oooooh your mean cutting it there i want to know more! you left on a cliffy now i'm falling over the edge where the tree branch to catch me!!

(Translation: when am i going to here MORE!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 pm

*squeals* I've been waiting for this for so looooong! This is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Haha thanks guys! Don't worry I'll update soon! Yeah I know what she's doing seems obvious, but I think you might be surprised by how it plays out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:49 am

Chapter 26: More Bitter Than Sweet

“I’ll do it.” She announced grimly.

Master Splinter watched her silently, noticing it seemed as if she might have a plan.

“I knew you would agree.” The Shredder stated matter of fact-ley. “Humans are predictable.”

“Don’t!” Leo pleaded one last time.

“Open the containment chamber!”

The ninjas quickly did so, and the chamber lowered much like the sound barrier.

Evelyn walked out slowly.

“Come.” Shredder ordered as he walked out of the room and towards an elevator.

The ninjas forced the hostages to follow.

When the elevator doors opened again, the turtles, Karai, Joi, and Master Splinter were surprised to see the room they had entered into from the sewers when they had broken in. It was filled with electronics like it had been before, except this time Shredder lead them to a machine that looked exactly like the one from the room Evelyn had been held in, except it didn’t include the cylinder.

“We are now closer to the earth’s core. It should be easier for you to move it now.”
Evelyn nodded.

“You were wise to agree to do this without a fight. Ninjas, power the machine!”

A few ninjas went over to the machine to power it up while two others forced Evelyn to stand directly under the ray of the machine.

“This machine is identical to the one you were being kept in. It has positively charged crystal that will be used to create a ray of positive energy that will enhance your elemental magic.”

“Why isn’t there a containment chamber?” Doni asked curiously. “

“Because I need her to use her magic, and the uncharged crystal chamber keeps magic from penetrating the barrier.” Shredder replied simply.

She took a deep breath and gave Leo a small wink, before turning to Shredder. “Are you going to turn this thing on or what?”

“Activate the machine!” He sneered.

The machine hummed quietly, then a bit more loudly as the positive charge reached the ray.

Evelyn gritted her teeth.

“Now!” Shredder commanded.

The ninjas pushed a button.

The force of the blast caused Evelyn to sink to her knees. Grinning broadly, she giggled. “You know I’m not really going to move the core for you.” She laughed through the glow of the ray.

“What’s she doin?!” Raph yelled.

“It’s the positive energy!” Doni replied. “There’s so much of it in her system, it’s affecting her the same way the crystal injection did.”

“Of course not.” Shredder said dismissively. “But you should know this building is not made of metal. It is made of an Utrom polymer almost identical to earth’s plastic. Except it is as strong as steel.”

“Darn it.” Evelyn pouted.

Leo committed a face palm, a difficult feet when your hands are tied.

Evelyn’s head began to feel heavy. Soon, it felt as if there was an enormous pressure inside of it. She placed her hands on the sides of her head in an attempt to help lift it up.

“Th-that’s enough energy.” She groaned.

“You are going to need to let the energy out sometime.” Shredder laughed. “And do not forget, if you do not move the earth’s core, I will kill your friends.”

“Well that’s not very nice.”

“Shredder! Stop!” Leo growled.

The Shredder laughed.

“No! I am done being manipulated by you!” Karai screamed. She had been able to retrieve a secret kunai out of her pocket with her hands still tied. This whole time she’d been working on cutting her ropes.

She jumped at Shredder, her hand poised to strike.

The Shredder caught her arm and flipped her over onto her back in one fluid motion.

“Meddlesome traitor!” He sneered. “I should punish you for your insolence!”

“Go ahead. But then you would have one less reason for Evelyn to do your bidding.”

Shredder promptly smacked her across the face with his metal glove, knocking her out.

“Karai!” Mikey yelped in surprise.

The Shredder let go of Karai’s hand, letting her limp frame crumple to the floor.

“One of you, tie her hands up. And search her for any hidden knives she might have used to cut through the rope.” He instructed the ninjas guarding the other prisoners.

The ninjas quickly did so.

“Shredder.” Master Splinter addressed the villain. “What do you have to gain by destroying the earth?”

“Revenge on you pathetic worms!”

“And what will you gain by revenge?”

“I will get to see you suffer for all of the trouble you have caused me.”
Splinter sighed.

“Um, Leo?” Evelyn called. “Help me! What should I do?”

“I-I don’t know.” He admitted.

She groaned. “My head hurts!”

“Is Shredder’s armor metal?” He suggested.

Evelyn focused on it for a moment. “No.”

“What about the ninjas’ katanas?”

“They don’t have any!”

Leo turned towards Shredder quizzically.

“I was bluffing about cutting your brother.” He admitted. “What?” Shredder suddenly shouted to seemingly no one. “That changes everything.” He continued.

“Uh, did he just go psycho?” Raph asked.

“He probably has a com-link.” Doni suggested.

“Oh.”

Shredder turned on Evelyn. “Do it now! If you do not,” He grabbed Splinter by his robe. “I will kill everyone here! Starting with the rodent!”

“Do not give in, Evelyn.” Splinter told the girl.

“B-but he said he’d kill you.” Evelyn squinted through the pain pounding in her head.

“Do not give in!”

“Fool! You shall lose your life because of your ignorance!” Shredder yelled. “I warned you!” He slashed the wise master across the chest in a potentially fatal blow.

“No!” The four brothers and Joi screamed.

Evelyn sank the rest of the way to the floor and shook with anger caused by grief and pain. The attempted murder of her master broke her from the spell of the crystal.

“Do it now before I kill another one of your friends!”

“Like hell I’ll do something!” She put her hands to the floor. Feeling through the polymer, she felt the earth and began to pull the foundation under the building apart. The building began to shake.

“What?!” Shredder demanded.

Evelyn lifted the earth through the floor and assembled it into the form of a cage around Shredder.

“Everyone, get out of here now!” She called. “I’m taking this place down!”

The ninjas looked at each other and quickly fled.

“I said leave!” She yelled at the turtles and Joi.

“We can’t. Our hands are still tied, and even if we could we wouldn’t leave you.” Leo stated calmly.

She kept one hand focused on the ground, and extended her other one towards the pile of kunai where Karai was laying, still passed out.

She flung her hand out so the kunai followed its path and cut Leo’s ropes.

“There! Now cut everyone else’s and get out of here!”

“This cage will never hold me! My supporters will be here soon and-“

“Shut up! God da*n it, just shut up! You’re dead, you hear me? As good as dead!”

Leo quickly cut the bonds off of his brothers and Joi.

Mikey quickly picked up Karai and Raph did the same for Splinter.

“He’s still breathing.” Raph informed them.

Leo hesitated.

“Leo,” Evelyn said softly. “Get Karai and Sensei out of here. Make sure they’re safe. I’ll be fine. I promise.”

“Alright.” He sighed. “But I’m coming back for you.”

“Ok.” She smiled at him. She moved a hand over towards the far wall and pushed a small wall of rock up into the wall, lowering it again so it now created a large rectangular hole in the wall. It was still dark out, but it wasn’t such a complete darkness as when they had first been captured.

“You will pay for this!” Shredder cried.

“What did I say about shutting up?!” She turned towards him.

The prisoners quickly left through the hole. Leo looked back one last time before disappearing.

Evelyn turned towards the ground, focusing again on disrupting the foundation of the building.

“I’m taking you and this awful place down.” She muttered more to herself than Shredder.

“Just because you destroy me and this place does not mean you will not have the memories of what you did anymore.”

“I know.” She breathed. “I’ve hurt people because you told me to, I was forced to leave my sister because of you. You tortured me. And then, when I finally found happiness, you sent ninjas after me which cause me to kill. Worse than all of that, you’ve hurt the people most important to me. This isn’t about forgetting what I’ve done or getting revenge. I’m trying to protect the people I love.”

“You truly are a fool. You know I have an emergency trigger for the self-destruct explosives.”

“Like I said. This isn’t about me.”

“Either way I die. This way, I bring you down with me.” He sneered, pressing the button inside the suit.

“Is he ok?” Mikey asked nervously from a nearby rooftop.

Doni didn’t say anything.

“My sons.” Splinter said softly. “I am proud of all of you.” He turned to look at Joi. “Just as I am proud of my daughters.”

“Come on Sensei. Yer talkin like you’ve given up.” Raph said bitterly.

“My time has come. I must meet my Master Yoshi now.” He breathed, eyes closing.

“Come on! Ya can beat this! Wake up!”

“Raph, he’s gone.” Joi said softly.

He was about to turn on her in a rage when he saw the tears in her eyes. He put his arms around her and she cried silently into his shoulder.

Mikey stroked Karai’s hair silently.

Leo discreetly wiped a tear from his eye. “I’m going back.”

“It’s not safe.” Doni said quietly, staring at the roof beneath him. “Besides, I’m sure she has everything under control.”

A thunderous boom sounded inside the skyscraper accompanied by eruptions of fire.

They stared in shock as the building crumbled and turned into a pile of rubble in a matter of seconds.

Leo jumped from the building and ran towards the crumbled building.

“Leo, wait!” Raph yelled as loud as he dared. “That moron’s lucky it’s still kinda dark out.” Raph sighed as he ran after him.

Raph finally found Leo searching through the rubble frantically.

He put a hand on his brother’s shoulder. “Leo.”

Leo shook his head. “I know.”

“Come on.”

He stood still for a moment, then followed Raph back to the roof.

Chapter 27: In the End (Epilogue)

“Leo, it’s been two months.” Raph sighed.

“I need to be alone.” A reply came through the door.

“Again? Look Leo, usually I’m the last one ta say this kinda stuff, but we’re a family. We get through this kinda stuff together.”

The door opened slowly.

“H-have you been drinkin?” Raph asked, trying not to laugh.

“Casey recommended it. Remind me to kill him.” He mumbled, swaying slightly.

“I’m guessin it didn’t help.”

“No. And now my head hurts.”

“As soon as ya sober up, ya need ta stop hibernatin in yer room. We all need ta support each other right now.”

“I know. I’m sorry. I’ve just been…embarrassed I guess. I don’t want the others to see me upset like this.”

“What, so it’s fine for me ta see ya like this then?”

Leo shrugged. “I don’t have to worry about setting an example around you as much as I do around Doni and Mikey.”

“Well that may be. But they still need ya, and let’s face it. Ya still need them.”

“You know something funny?” Leo yawned. “I keep thinking I see her.”

“You look like yer gonna pass out.” Raph sighed. He grabbed Leo’s arm and led him towards his bed.

“I miss them both so much. So why is it I only think I see her?”

“Well that’s a stupid question. There are a lot more teenage girls in New York than…mutants.” He replied, choosing his last few words carefully.

“Maybe. Or maybe I really am seeing her and she just ran off again.” Leo yawned. He got into bed and practically passed out.

Raph shook his head, again trying not to laugh. ‘I wonder if Leo though I was this funny when he saw me drunk. I’ve really gotta talk ta Casey ‘bout given out alcohol before he offers some ta Mikey or somethin.’

He closed the door quietly before going into the living room.

Mikey and Karai were both asleep in front of the TV. They’d been making this a routine thing for the past two weeks or so. Apparently it helped them cope.

Doni had been even more obsessed with his inventions than usual. That was his escape.

Joi was already asleep, so Raph decided to work out for a while. She’d taken everything pretty hard and sleeping seemed to be one of the few things that helped, so he didn’t question it.

Leo had just been plain depressed. It wasn’t like when after they’d defeated the Shredder. He wasn’t moody or sulking. Just sad. Which was a good sign Raph figured. Usually he coped by training. But training hadn’t seemed to help, despite his best efforts. So he gave up.

The only good thing that’d come out of this whole mess was Shredders utter and undeniable demise. After they had gone back to the Lair, Doni had contacted Leatherhead, who then contacted the Utroms. They quickly disposed of the Shredder’s charred body before authorities could find it. Leo had asked them about Evelyn, but they hadn’t found any signs of a human body. Of course, they also hadn’t been looking for one.

There also hadn’t been any Foot activity since the accident. Karai figured they must have completely disbanded after they realized Shredder was dead.
So all in all, Raph concluded this was the suckiest two months he had ever gone through. But on the bright side, at least neither the Shredder nor the Foot would make it any worse.

He stopped working out and turned on the news quietly so not to disturb Mikey or Karai.
The anchorwomen went on about some car crash down on Fifth Avenue, while Raph let his mind wander. Something suddenly caught his eye. He looked closely at the screen and saw a girl with green eyes and slightly past shoulder length, jet black hair walk just beyond the camera’s range.

‘Nah. Couldn’t be.’

The End

(PS, There is going to be a sequel. I'll try and post a little excerpt from it later.)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey! Drinkin's Gaiden Raph's line!! But still, Evelyn sacracficed herself not for revenge, but to save those who care about her was genius!!! ... Come to think of it, was this biased in any way by MNT Gaiden?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Based on Gaiden? No I wrote a lot of it before I had ever read any Gaiden.

Wow. I can't believe I finished. I think I'm having some postpartum depression Sad Oh well. Time for the sequel!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 am

Woah...that was one of the most intense fics I've ever read. Damn right it better have a sequel! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Okay. So I promised-
Mikey: You promised them stuff? That was a stupid move!
Shut up! I'm trying to tell them something.
Mikey:Oh yeah! That you promised you'd put up an excerpt from the sequel and it's small but ready!
...You never let me say any of the good stuff! *Chases him out of head with a broom* Anyway,-
Raph: HEY!
WHAT?!
Raph: No need ta yell. Jeeze. When are ya gonna put up the teaser for the sequel? And what's gonna happen in the sequel?
I'm not going to give away any spoilers, and I was about to put up the teaser before you started bugging me!
Raph: Ok ok. Just chekin...Don wants a word with ya.
*Sighs* What is it?
Don: Are Angel and I going to get more time together than in the last book? And why do you spell my name wrong?
Yes and it's because my uncle shares your nickname and spells it that way.
Leo: Not to interrupt, but is Evelyn really dead? And why'd you make me seem like a drunk in the epilogue?
I'm not giving away any spoilers! And I thought it would be funny if Casey snuck you some alcohol...
Leo:Why would it be a spoiler if she was really dead?
...Go away all of you!!!! Here's the excerpt! Jeeze!!!!

-“I don’t know. It felt like something bit me.

“Mosquitos?”Joi suggested.

“Maybe.” Mikey groped his shoulder. “It’ just my luck. I always get bit on that tiny part of your shoulder you can’t see…you know. Right before your shell…”

“I think you’re exaggerating a little, Mikey.” Doni pointed out.

“Oh what would you know, brainiac?” Mikey’s fingers closed around a glass cylinder. “What the shell?” He pulled it out just as his vision started to blur. He could just make out the numbers 20.13.14.20-13-

Mikey: That's it?
Yes.
Mikey: You suck.
...What number is 20th in the English alphabet?
Don: T
Exactly. Do that with the rest of the numbers.
Don: Oh!
That's all you're going to get. Oh, and the title is going to be The Real World. I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm

haha. That was funny. Thanks for the info! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

omy gosh i can't wait i loved the ending and an awesome cliffy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5