TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 am

"Maybe I should check you out. Something might have happened when you crossed the portal and now your body´s unbalanced" the brainiac turtle explained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Hikari nodded, even as she frowned at the floor. "But it wasn't like this before It was only after I-" Her eyes widened and she looked up at Don. "Only after I saw my counterpart!Why would it do that?" She asked Don.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 am

"Don´t ask him, I bet he doesn´t know a thing about that. On the other hand, I do. I warned you about that, remember?" Zoe stated and sighed. "You see, the problem is that you and young Hikari are made out of the same matter. If both matters collide, or in this case, touch each other, both of them will disappear" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:38 am

"Did you touch?" asked Betty worriedly.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 am

"Yeah, they did. I was there and I saw it with my own two eyes" Zoe responded and clenched her fists.

"Well, is there a cure or something similar to that?" Donatello asked and raised a brow.

"If there was, do you think I was worried? We´ll have to make something up. And fast" she answered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:16 am

Hikari smiled at Zoe's antics but shook her head.

"Don't worry, soon there will only be one Hikari left." She said cryptically before disappearing back up into the pipes. "How that happens, I'm not telling."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 am

"Aw c´mon! It´s for the greater good! Of Science! Besides, if one of the Hikaris disappears just like you say, won´t the universe be unbalanced?" Zoe questioned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 pm

"No, cause it's happened before." Hikari muttered, unaware that the others could hear her. "It has to, or...never mind." She rolled over and promptly went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 pm

"God, I hate when people do that! Well, night guys" Zoe said and this time, she truly yawned.

The next day...

Zoe opened her eyes very slowly. She was sharing a room with Hikari and Betty but that night, she had slept in the lab. The girl looked around and her eyes widened.

"The...the portal! It´s gone!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm

"What?!" Came a yell from the dojo and Leo and Don ran in.

"Second question, has anyone seen Hikari?" Leo asked while Don looked around for the portal.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Zoe growled.

"I´m going to kill her! I´m going to kill her! I´M GOING TO KILL HER!" the girl shouted, her anger rising at every word while she walked around the lab in circles.

"Zoe, don´t stress. Go to the dojo with Leo and practice some punches or meditate or whatever. I´m sure Hikari had a good reason to do this" Donatello stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 pm

"I found a note!" Mikey yelled suddenly, running to the lab with it clutched in his hand. "But it's not from Hikari..."

"What does it say?" Leo asked, and Mikey cleared his throat to read.

'Hello turtles and friends. Needless to say, by now you would have discovered the disappearance of your crude portal and one of your party, the demonic girl. Don't worry, they're both alive...for now. But know that if she refuses to run your portal for me, she will be returned to you...in a body bag.'

"It's from...Shredder." Mikey gulped. "How did he find us?!"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 am

Betty, who had woken up at the noise, widened her eyes and began to shake. "Why did he take her and not someone else? And how could he get in without us knowing?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:25 pm

"Yeah! Besides, Hikari´s a fighter! I smell a rat! No offense, Mastah Splintah" Raphael yelled while walking in.

"None taken, my son" the wise rat replied while revealing himself.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"Maybe the Foot saw you and Hikari leaving her counterpart's place with the portal." Leo wondered aloud, addressing Zoe. "If he had thought that she made it and knew how to use it, then..." His voice trailed off but the others finished for him.

"Dude, he could just go back to when we were normal turtles..."

"He could find us, possibly, and then..."

"Make sure we nev'r exist'd." Raph growled, slamming a fist into his open hand. "We gotta stop him!"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am

"We have no time to lose," Leo said. "Everyone get your weapons and meet here in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 pm

"Ya got it." Raph nodded and everyone disappeared.

3 minutes later...

Everyone was assembled back in the lounge, fully prepared with various weapons and gear.

"So, we just walk in and take 'em back?" Raph asked, a shark-like leer on his beak. "Or can we rough da Foot up a bit?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:54 am

"Raphael, cut the jokes. If we have no other choice but to fight, we will fight but if it´ll not be necessaire" Leonardo replied with a little confidence in his voice.

"Oh, we will have to fight. The past has already been changed. The kidnaping of Hikari, the portal, that wasn´t supposed to happen" Zoe stated and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 am

Don nodded. "But we don't know if this will change for the better, but we can only hope it'll make everything easier for us." He said and various heads around the room nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 am

"I'm really not a good fighter," Betty said, blushing. "Maybe someone should... stay with me here or something."

Raph glared at her. "Why did ya bother comin' if ya can't fight?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 am

"Hey, be nice to her." Leo told Raph, who huffed in response. "You can go with April, you'll be alright with her." He offered Betty. "Everyone else, in the BattleShell!"

--------

"let. Me. Go." Hikari glared daggers at the Foot as she yanked hard on the chains binding her to the wall. She'd tried to rip them apart after she woke out of her drugged state, but they had been altered with a rare type of metal that she couldn't break, no matter how hard she tried. She glared at Shredder as he walked up to her cage, grinning beneath his mask.

"Your friends are coming to 'save' you." He chuckled humorlessly and Hikari smirked.

"They're not going to fall for that note." She warned him, but her smile faltered when he shook his head.

"First they thought you took your...portal, and now they're on their way." He corrected the demon-girl and she hissed, showing her dull, half-length fangs.

"Liar!"

"Cameras don't lie." He told her before banishing the Foot with a motion, "Do not worry, they will get to you...but before or after the poison does, I do not know." He chuckled darkly and cruelly before disappearing, leaving Hikari alone.

"Guys...don't come. Please, don't."

[[sorry it's so long Razz]]

Last edited by Katniss on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Hikari's piece XD)
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 am

[[Don't worry :p]]

April and Betty watched everyone leave. April went straight towards Don's laptop.

"What do we do?" asked Betty.

"We're going to hack into security," April replied, furiously typing.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 am

The four turtles, Casey and Zoe entered in the BattleShell as fast as they could.

"Move aside! I´ll drive!" she ordered to Donatello and connected what appeared to be a small computer to the BattleShell. She started writing some coordenates and then, the van started moving automatically.

"We´re coming, Hikari. Just wait for us a bit longer" Leonardo thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 am

Her chains were remotely released and the exhausted half-demon crumbled to the ground, not trusting her legs to keep her up. The Foot left her and she rolled onto her back, golden eyes staring blankly at the roof. She frowned at a small white marking against the dark grey in a corner, then noticed it led down the wall and into a bottom corner. She flopped onto her front and began to crawl, hoping the markings could help her somehow.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 pm

"So this is the building were it all began, huh? It looks so ordinary" Zoe commented and yawned when her, the turtles and the man arrived at the Shredder´s building.

"On the outside it is, but on the inside...that´s another story" Donatello replied and grabbed his shellcell. "Hello? April?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next