TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 am

"But then we have a day less to prepare, and it isn't like we had many days to start with," commented Betty. "I'm not really tired; I had a long nap earlier. Have a nice sleep, Hikari."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 pm

"Will do." Hikari nodded before jumping up to the pipes over head. Mikey looked up, half-jealous that Hikari could jump that high so easily.

"I think she likes it up there."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 am

"If I could jump so high, I probably would do it a lot," Betty said, looking down at her rather puny figure. There was nothing cool about being thin if you didn't have much muscle.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

"Yeah but I bet there´s other great things you can do. Or learn to do" Leonardo stated and put a hand on Betty´s shoulder. She seemed to not believe in him.

"Trust Leonardo, Betty. Learning is really easy. At least that´s what I think" Zoe informed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:58 pm

"It is easy." Don agreed. "Not to change the subject, but what can you girls tell us about the clones and where they're being made?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 am

"Huge underground lab. Close to New Jersey´s shore" Zoe informed and smirked.

"These vilains are so tipical. Just like in the comic books" the happy go-lucky turtle commented.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Don nodded.

"Ok, so...do they have a weakness? Like water, fire, anything?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 am

"They have as many weaknesses as us, if not less," Betty answered. "Well, the earlier clones were weak and deteriorated very quickly... apparently. I don't know when exactly Saki started the whole cloning business."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 pm

"And since these are the earlier clones..." Don trailed off as he headed toward his lab. "Thanks girls!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 am

"Oh, no you won´t! You need some rest, Donatello!" his older brother stated and grabbed him by his bandanna tails.

"There´s no time to rest! We only got a week to prepare ourselves!" Zoe informed and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:40 am

"Maybe he should get some rest," Betty said. "Being tired isn't prepared."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:10 pm

"He does need to rest, or he'll collapse at the end of it all, or during the fight." Hikari's sleepy voice drawled from the pipes above the others. "Your mind and body must he at their peak, or everything will fall apart." She qouted, then paused. "That's by Kinomoto Hajarushi."

[[not really lol]]
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

(lol)

"Really? You seem to know a lot about those kinds of things, Hikari" Leonardo commented.

"You´re just like Leo! He´s crazy for Japan!" Michelangelo shouted and turned on the tv.

"At least he´s interested about other things besides comics or tv, Mikey" Donatello stated and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am

[[xD]]

Betty looked at Raph slightly uneasily. He scared her a bit, though she didn't want him to know this. She suspected she was just being silly. No one else seemed at all afraid of his poisture or the sneer on his face. No one didn't appear to even mind the scars on his body. His brothers were strong like him, but they seemed more friendly and controlled.

"What do you do in your spare time, Raphael?" she asked, trying to keep her voice even.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Raph grunted. "Mostly messin' with my bike, Casey, or my bag." He shrugged. "What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:15 am

Before Betty was able to answer, Zoe stated:

"That´s it?! You´re the typical cave man of the 21st century"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 pm

"I don't do much," Betty said quickly. "I like to read a bit. My father taught me how to before he died and I used to read to my children..." She fell silent, turning away as she remembered them.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:27 pm

"Wait. So you have kids? Why didn´t you tell us?" Leonardo questioned and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 pm

"Obviously, cause it hurts her." Hikari's voice drawled to Leo. "Learn to read a woman's facial expressions already, it's annoying to have to translate them all the time." She muttered, loud enough for the turtle to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:15 am

"It's okay," Betty said. "I shouldn't be hurting them by being here. And... I'm just... I don't want to think about it."

Would her children exist if the past changed?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Zoe put a hand on Betty´s shoulder, trying to confort her. Then she pretend to yawn.

"Okay, a lot of things were said and done tonight so we really should go to sleep. Now" she stated in a more or less threatening way.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Hikari raised an eyebrow at Betty, though she was too far up for her to see it.

"I'm going back to sleep now." She muttered, rolling over. But with a startled yelp, lots of scrabbling at the pipes, then with a groan, she fell off the pipes, landing on her feet like a cat. She was still for several moments before collapsing.

"Ow...groundshock." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 am

"Are you okay?" asked Betty, running over to her. "You're not hurt, are you?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 am

Zoe threw a glare at Hikari.

"Nah, she´s fine. She´s just a bit dizzy. I always wondered how was she able to be in that position for so long without vomiting or collapsing" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm

"My balance is off for some weird and retarded reason." Hikari complained as she stood up slowly. "It's annoying me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next