TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 am

(Don´t worry! I´m glad you had fun! Sorry for your cellphone and the sunburn)

"I´m not so sure about that since he made my first portal explode!" Zoe yelled to the turtle that had already entered in the bathroom. Donatello stared at her.

"Hey, that was just one tiny mistake. Just because you´re from the future and have all that technology and knowledge with you, doesn´t mean you´re a better scientist than me" he said angrily.

Leatherhead touched Hikari´s shoulder.

"You wanted to talk to me, Miss?" he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Oroku Saki glared down at the single Foot ninja kneeling in front of him.

"Where are the others?" he spat.

"There was someone else there... we fled," the Foot ninja explained. He gasped when Saki picked him up, his eyes murderous.

"The cowards... and you let them go. You escaped as well."

"We didn't know who it was!" he said, struggling for breath. Saki's grip on him tightened. "But I have the blood sample you wanted! I got it from one of the turtles."

Saki dropped him. "Finally. You did something not useless. Take it to Chaplin... I have plans for it."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm

[[oh dear...here's shredder T^T lol and thx Big grin]]

Hikari nodded.

"Yes. Do you remember about a lab break a while back?" She asked, their voices growing fainter as they moved away from the others.

"Why yes." Leatherhead rumbled. "I was a Foot lab, and there was...." They walked out of the lab and their conversation was lost.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Zoe and Donatello looked angrily at each other.

"Oh yeah? Then prove it, brainiac!" Zoe yelled and pointed to the paper where the turtle was drawing his plans. She looked closely to the date.

"With pleasu-" he was about to say but the girl shut him up.

"Oh no. Today is...no it can´t be right, it´s too soon for that!" Zoe said out loud. She was starting to panic.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

"Too soon for what?" Don asked, throughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Betty's eyes darted between Zoe and Donatello, her face smothered in anxiety. "I'm sure you're both very good scientists in your own way..." She followed Zoe's gaze. "What's wrong? Does something important happen soon?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 am

Zoe put a hand in her own forehead.

"Today´s the day they started testing the cloning process. This was the day where the "Kaida Project" begun. I have it all here, in my dad´s journal. We arrived a bit later than we were supposed to" she stated and threw the diary at Betty.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 am

Betty sighed sadly. "I guess that April and Leatherhead were interrupted so abruptly that they messed some bits up."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:09 am

"Yeah but that little mistake can ruin our whole operation. We need a new plan. Pronto" Zoe replied and headed towards the lab again.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 am

"So how long have we really got?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:37 pm

"About one week. It might not seem much but it is" Zoe yelled from the lab.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm

"It's enough." Hikari stated as she and LH rejoined the group. There was a coldness to her face that scared Don slightly. "I've got some ideas."

"Like what?" Leo asked.

"For starters, my counterpart is about to go haywire, if she hasn't already. That's gonna draw Saki's attention to her." Hikari stated and Leo frowned.

"Your counterpart...? Did you see her?!" He yelled and Hikari growled, eyes flashing.

"No duh, genius!" She yelled back. "Cause if I didn't, then what's gonna happen next is gonna be worse!"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 am

"A week?" Betty ran her hands down her face, panicking. "That's far too soon!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm

The fire seemed to evaporate out of Hikari at Betty's words, and she sank to the floor.

"Yeah, it's way too soon. We've only got a couple of months left here after that." She sighed, head in her hands. When she next spoke, her voice was all muffled. "You guys may think I'm like the big bad wolf, all tough and can take on scary demons and things, but in reality I'm shaking. I'm scared. I act tough and push people away cause I don't want them to get hurt too." She cried quietly, and LH knelt down to rest a clawed hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 am

Betty bit her lip, looking guilty. She approached Hikari. "I was just being silly. It is a lot of time. And... and don't cry. We'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 am

"Listen to Betty, Hika-chan. She´s right. Don´t worry, we´ll win this. We´ll change the future" Leonardo stated.

Zoe scratched her chin.

"Weeeelll...if there´s no other choice, the time portal is working. We can always go back to the time before future April have put the time coordenates. But then everything will change and it´s far too complicated. Mmm...never mind" she informed and sat on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 pm

"Sorry." Hikari whispered, looking up at Betty. "Don't worry about me, I've been long overdue a good cry." She smiled slightly. "But you're right. We can do a lot in a week."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am

"Like what!? We need to make a plan and train and I have to build-" Donatello started to panic but Zoe slapped him.

"Shut it, you wacco. We´re all very stressed right now but this is not the time to panic. We´re like a machine and if one of the pieces is broken, we´re doomed. Do you understand me?" she informed.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:42 am

"Whether or not a week's long, we should at least get started now," Betty said. "So... are we going to be in this big battle thing?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 am

Hikari frowned at the floor. "It never said if the TMNT had allies fighting with them, but since we're here, probably." She shrugged. "Don, take a chill pill! you're stressing me out." She muttered, rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 am

"Knowing that we should die in a week's time will stress me out!" he said, but he calmed down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:41 pm

"Who said anything about dying?" Hikari asked, grinning slightly. "It's the clones, but if we take them out, that's a point to us. Especially since we do know where and when they were made, and if we hadn't come, you guys wouldn't know that, would you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 am

Don exhaled and smiled at her. "Yeah. You've all been a great help to us. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Hikari just nodded before climbing to her feet. "Better go now. Even half-demons need sleep." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 am

"Yeah. Night Hikari" Zoe told the half-demon girl.

"According to my dad´s journal, the clones will only be fully capable of facing us in the day of the big battle. If we attack a day earlier, we´ll have time to destroy the lab and then it´s bye bye clones" the girl stated proudly while flipping the pages of the book. "And me" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next