TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6038 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:32 pm

"Good." Tasha shivered before pulling the blanket tighter around her. "It's weird. I feel cold and hot at the same time. I hope I'm not sick with something..."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 am

Debbie felt her forehead. "Hmm...You could just be dehydrated. You're a little warm but not much. Are you dizzy at all?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 pm

"Not really." Tasha sighed. "I'm probably just tired."

"We'll check you out at the lair." Don offered and Tasha frowned.

"Lair?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

"Yeah. That´s how we call our home" Raphael explained and moved a sewer pipe. Out of nowhere, an entrance appeared. Elizabeth, Tasha and Debbie gasped. The turtles´home was enormous. Nothing was missing there. It had a living room with tons of TVs, a lab, a dojo and many other things.

"Wow. Your house is very nice. It´s much better than that old subway station where I live with a friend of mine" Elizabeth commented and smiled.

"Thank you Miss. I am glad you like it" a huge mutant rat that came out of the living room said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 pm

"Eep!" Tasha hid behind the closest turtle, Don, when she spotted the rat. "G-giant r-rat!"

"That's our father, Master Splinter." Don tried to soothe the scared turtle and she peered out from behind him.

"H-he won't hurt m-me or my d-daughters, r-right?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 pm

The turtles and the rat laughed.

"Of course not my child. You, your children and the others are all safe here" he replied in a kind voice. Elizabeth shaked his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mister Splinter" she said and her cellphone rang.

"Hi LH! Yeah, I´m almost there. And did you know that there are other mutants living in these sewers? You did!? Why didn´t you tell me? You jerk!" Lisa yelled while transforming in a mutant tiger because she was angry and hung up.

"LH? So you live with Leatherhead!? Why did he never tell us about you?" Donatello asked. The girl shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:01 pm

"Leather...head? Is he a giant croc by any chance?" Tasha asked and Don nodded.

"Alligator, really. You know him?" He asked and Tasha nodded.

"He...broke me out from the PD and Foot labs..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

The girl turned into a human again. "Hey, I remember that! He told me about you when I met him a few months ago. He´s a nice guy. Or should I say, gator?" Elizabeth stated and smiled.

"LH is a really good friend of ours. I´m surprised that he´d let everyone live with him, specially because he has those "mood" problems" Donatello informed.

"I basically have the same problem too. We kinda understand each other. He´s like my big brother" Elizabeth replied and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 pm

"You're tired." Tasha grinned but yawned herself, the twins copying as well. "Um...not to be a pest, but where do we sleep?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 pm

"Over there Miss. We always have some spare rooms. If you need anything else, you just need to ask" the rat informed kindly and pointed to a room. Elizabeth started blushing.

"Can I stay here too? Lisa´s mad at Leatherhead and she doesn´t want to see him for a little while" Elizabeth pleaded and sighed. She hated when Lisa was angry at someone that was nice to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Splinter was confused, but agreed. "Of course. There are 2 rooms spare, so two of you may have to share."

"I'll take the couch if necessary." Tasha offered but Splinter stopped her.

"You are to go to Donatello's lab. He will make sure you and your children are alright." He said and Tasha nodded.

"Ok. Wait...lab??"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Lisa threw a glare at the rat and offered:

"Don´t worry. Me and Debbie can sleep in the lab. You and your kids can go the the other room"

(Gotta go to bed now. Since I´m camping, I´ve got to go to sleep earlier. Dang it! XP Night Kat)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:57 pm

[[night!! have fun at your camp!]]

Tasha shook her head.

"I've got to get over my fear of labs at some point. And I am worried about Alice. She feels really hot."

"I'll check you all out." Don offered and Tasha slowly nodded.

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm

"Seriously though, when you're done with your checkup let us know. Elizabeth or I will sleep in the lab and you can take a bedroom." Debbie assured Tasha.

Tasha nodded and Doni led her and her daughters away to his lab.

"Are you two hungry?" Master Splinter asked kindly.

"I'm fine." Debbie said. Her stomach chose that specific moment to growl. Debbie blushed. 'I swear I'll get acting lessons as soon as I have the money' she promised herself.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 am

Tasha passed Alice and Jess over to Don carefully and he placed them on a cot to check them. They were slightly feverish so he wrapped them in a loose blanket.

"They've got a cold, but a good nights rest and some warmth should sort them out." He assured the woried mum and Tasha sighed with relief.

"Thank you!" She hugged the surprised turtle, then froze.

'Oh my gosh, what am I doing?!'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Donatello smiled warmly.

"You´re welcome Tasha. I´m glad I was able to help" he responded.

"You do not need to lie Miss Debbie. I will make you some tea and I believe that there are some cookies in that jar over there. There is also pizza in the fridge" the old rat told Debbie and grabbed a handful of tea leaves and put them in a small pot with water. Elizabeth took a cookie from the jar.

"Thanks Mister Splinter but I´m not very hungry" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"You stomach suggests otherwise." Splitner smiled as he brewed some tea.

-----

"I'm just glad you knew what was wrong with them." Tasha smiled down at the twins as she picked them up again.

"Have they started walking yet?" Don asked and Tasha shook her head.

"They can crawl superfast, though." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 am

Donatello laughed too.

"It´s normal for their age. They´ll start walking and talking in a few months, you´ll see. Now, you three need to rest so you should go to your room" he said and gently touched Alice´s nose.

"That wasn´t me!" Elizabeth stated and looked at Debbie.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 pm

"Hmm...My mistake." Splinter nodded. "But you may eat if you wish."

-----

"So...how old are you guys really?" Tasha asked Don, who was playing with Alice.

"I'm 19, Leo and Raph are almost 20, and Mikey is 18." He said absently as Alice latched onto his arm, then yawned cutely. "Aww, she's tired."

"So's Jess." Tasha grinned as the other turtlette copied her sister.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 am

"How old are you?" Don asked Tasha.

-----

"Thanks." Debbie smiled, still blushing.

"You've got to stop doing that." Leo told her.

"Stop doing what?"

"Lying to be polite."

Debbie blushed a deeper shade of red.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 am

"You should leave her alone, Leonardo. You´re making her even more uncomfortable. And you don´t need to lie Debbie. We´re all «friends» here, right?" Elizabeth stated while smiling and Splinter gave her and Debbie a cup of green mint tea.

"I guess you´re right...huh...are you Lisa or Elizabeth?" he asked the girl.

"Right now, I´m Elizabeth because I´m in my human form but sometimes Lisa can appear in this form too" she responded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 pm

"Interesting..." Splinter mused.

-----

"I'm 17..." Tasha admitted. "Well, I'm 18 in about a month, anyway."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:21 am

(Sorry I´ve been gone for a few days. The internet went crazy. But now I´m home again. Yay)

"Really? Wow. I wasn´t expecting that. Hum...I´m not saying that you look old, I´m just surprised because you have those little babies with you and..." Donatello was about to say more but he decided that it´d be the best if he just stayed quiet.

"Yeah" Elizabeth murmured and drank a bit of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Tasha laughed as she picked up the twins.

"Trust me, I didn't plan any of this."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Donatello laughed nervously.

"I see..." he murmured and looked closely to the twins.

Leonardo and Raphael appeared in the kitchen.

"So...uh...were ya always like...ya know..." the red masked mutant asked Elizabeth.

"If I was always like what? A mutant? A person with double personality?" she said coldly and the turtle nodded.

"No, of course not. I´ve been like this for like two or three years. That was also the time when Lisa appeared" she responded and touched the place where her heart was located.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next