TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm

"What do you mean?" Leo asked.

-----

There was an awkward silence and Tasha coughed slightly.

"I'd better go to bed now. Night, and thanks." She smiled before leaving the lab.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

"Well, ever since I was able to transform into a mutant tiger, there was a little voice inside my head that wasn´t mine. And over the years, that voice became louder and louder. That little voice was Lisa." Elizabeth said and sighed. "She´s everything that I´m not. She´s brave, agressive, flirty. She´s a part of me but she doesn´t belong to me" she told them in her normal kind voice and Leonardo scratched his chin.

"Night! And remember: You need to rest a lot!" Donatello shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:37 pm

"So...she's you, but not you?" He guessed.

-----

"I get it already!" Tasha yelled back, though the grin on her face suggested otherwise. The twins snuggled into her as she laid down on the spare bed, her eyes slowly drifting shut.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:48 am

"That must be very confusing." Debbie said sympathetically. "Do you know how you became a mutant, or did it just happen randomly?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:09 am

Donatello threw another glance at Tasha before she and the twins disappeared and then, he got out of his lab and went to the living room.

"I don´t remember all the details but...for some reason, I was in a dumpster and I saw two man that were doing an illegal deal. One of them must have seen me, knocked me out and injected me with a strange drug. At the beginning, I tried to find a cure but Lisa wouldn´t let me" Elizabeth calmly explained.

"Mmm...that´s very strange. They could have just killed you but instead they turned you into that" Leonardo commented. "And what about you Debbie? Tell us how you got your powers" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

[[Tasha is dead to the world, btw Big grin]]

There was a rustling from the bedroom and Leo looked over to see one of the twins crawl out from inside the room.

"Oh great..." He muttered before Alice spotted him.

"Goo!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:00 pm

(LOL. Why do you say that?)

Leonardo approached the baby turtle.

"Gotcha! Shouldn´t you be sleeping like your sister?" he whispered while picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 pm

[[she's really tired LOL I'm usign the babies to post haha]]

"Nah!" Alice cried before yanking Leo's bandanna tails. He yelped and she wiggled out of his arms and down to the floor, landing on poor Klunk. "Goo!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Elizabeth grabbed Alice again.

"You have to behave little one. You hurt that poor cat" she said to the baby and observed the orange cat. It appeared to be okay.

"She´s a prankster just like Mikey was" Leonardo commented and smiled at Alice. Raphael went towards them.

"He still is" he added.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:45 am

"Hey!" Mikey protested as he picked Alice up. "So...what are we going to do with you, mini-dudette?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 am

"I sugest that she should rest. After all, she´s just a baby" Donatello replied and yawned.

"We should all go too. We had a very exhausting day. Night guys!" Leonardo stated and went to his room.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Don took Alice off Mikey and took her back to Tasha's room. She was sleeping, Jess nestled beside her.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Donatello sighed while watching the warm image of Tasha and the twins sleeping.

"Night girls" he murmured and slowly closed the door.

The next morning, 6 a.m.

"Guys, training time!" a fully awake and really annoying blue masked turtle yelled.

"Leamme alone!" Raphael shouted from his room.

Elizabeth woke up. She had fell asleep on the couch.

"Good morning, lads. Mind if I join you? I need to "let off some steam". Well, at least Lisa needs to do that" the innocent girl asked and Donatello and Leonardo that were both in the living room and then looked at each other.

"Of course you can! If Lisa doesn´t exagerate" the brainiac responded and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 am

(Sorry I haven't been on in forever Anime smile sometimes life can be so crazy!)

Debbi walked in to the living room. She'd slept on the floor in Mikey's room, not exactly the best place since he snored so loud!

"Hi guys." She said yawning.

"Morning." They all answered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 am

(Don´t worry! I´m glad you´re back!)

Elizabeth transformed once more into a mutant tiger and stretched her arms.

"Raph, Mikey, don´t force me to drag you out of your beds!" the leader threatened and suddenly you could hear someone moving in both sleepy turtles´rooms. The smell of mint tea and something more was in the air. That meant the rat was probably in the kitchen.

"C´mon! You guys coming or not? I need ta train!" Lisa yelled when she saw Raphael and Michelangelo.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:41 pm

(Thanks! It's good to be back!)

"Wow you're awfully energetic considering it's six in the five in the morning." Debbie said. "I'm gonna guess you're Lisa right now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 am

A door was flung open and a book came flying out, nailing poor Leo on the back of the head.

"Shuddup, you old geezers! You don't gotta deal with kids at night!" A sleepy and ticked-off Tasha yelled before slamming the door shut. There was a pause then the door was flung open again. Tasha stuck her head out, her brown hair messed up around her head. "Oh my gosh, Leo! I'm so sorry! I was still half-asleep, and there's usually old guys yelling outside my old place. I'm so sorry!" She apologized before racing back into the room, blushing furiously.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:16 am

Leonardo murmured a "Ouch" and then started laughing histerically.

"Yup. Wanna sparr with me, Earth-Girl?" she asked rudely. Michelangelo started laughing again.

"Dude, Tasha´s a great ninja! She was able to hit Leo! Something you never did, Raphie!" he commented and looked at the red masked turtle.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 am

"Shut up yer trap Mikey before I shut it for ya."

Debbie giggled. "Tasha may be a great ninja I'm not. I don't like to fight, sorry Lisa."

"You should practice if you want to get any better." Leo commented, still rubbing where the book had hit him on the head.

Debbie chewed her lip then sighed. "Fine." She nodded begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

"I'll just watch, I think." Tasha said as she exited the room, the twins crawling at her feet. Jess tried to stand by holding onto Tasha's leg but promptly fell over again. "And keep these two out of your way." She smiled. "Sorry again, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am

"It's no big deal." He smiled.

"If you want to fight I'll watch the kids for you for a while." Debbie added quickly.

"Oh no ya don't. You ain't gettin out of this now." Raph said, his arms crossed.

Debbie groaned and followed everyone into the dojo.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:14 pm

"Okay kids, watch and learn" Lisa said to them while she was executing some very difficult katas and other fighting poses.

"Alright, warm-up´s done. Time ta fight" she stated and sat on the tatami.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Debbie stared at her wide eyed. "Uh, yeah you know what? I haven't eaten yet, dang it. Guess I'll just have to miss the fighting."

Raph stared at her, arms crossed. "What are ya? Chicken or somethin?"

"No."

Mikey made annoying chicken noises and burst out laughing.

"Fine! I'll fight!" Debbie yelled, her eyes narrow slits and her nostrils flared. She took a position across from Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 am

"Alice, get back here." Tasha scolded her youngest as she picked her up, back from the mats. "You'll get hurt."

"Gwa?"

"Because they're training." Tasha said, seating the twins in her lap. "Watch."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 am

Debbie readied herself for Lisa's attack. Needless to say, Lisa kicked her butt very easily.

"Ouch!" She groaned standing up.

"Why aren't you fighting back?" Mikey asked.

"Because I don't know how too!"

"Use your earth-power stuff."

"Fine. I'll try again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next