TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 pm

"Haha." Don mumbled as he grabbed a frying pan and a jug to mix the eggs in.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"My words exactly!" said Venus. "I'm always trying to set these guys up. But No! Anything for love I tell em!"
"That's what scares me most," said Donnie.
"Hey, at least you're not Leo," said Venus. "He can't even make toast."
"Yes, I remember fixing the toaster for the umpteenth millionth time," said Donnie. "If you're referring to the last time he broke. You know, back when life was normal."
"I remember Leo blowing up spaghetti once when I was visiting you guys," said Skyler. 'That was pretty dang hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:15 am

"That sounds like one of my old friends. She burned butter." Tasha grinned as she entered the kitchen, sniffing the air. "I smell something yummy."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Debbie laughed. "He does have a flaw then! Blowing up spaghetti." She smiled and shook her head. "I'd pay to see that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

"He can't cook in general," laughed Venus.
"Can we please stop making fun of my inability to make food?" said Leo.
"Oh, please Fearless Leader, ya can't put butter on toast without assistance," said Raph.
"Raph, Venus poked me with a fork in a nerve," said Leo. "Where did you expect the butter on the knife I was holding to go?!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm

"Obviously onto the toast." Don said at the same time as Tasha, the latter laughing. "Jinx!"

"No, I jinxed you!"

"No, I jinxed you!"

"No, I did!"

"I did!"

"I did!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Debbie laughed. "Aw. They're so cute!" She told Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:15 pm

"What?!" Tasha whirled around to stare at Debbie. Then she clicked. "Nah uh! No way. Don't even think that." She said before sitting at the table. A moment later she banged her forehead on the wooden surface and cursed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 pm

"Too late," said Venus. "We're already thinking it."
"Ha, I'm sure if you would react the same way Tasha did if it was you and your little rabbit boyfriend," sneered Skyler.
"Usagi is not my boyfriend!" she protested. "I like him a whole lot more than I like you, that's all."
"Should I find it creepy that that boy thinks my sister has a crush on my best friend?" asked Leo to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"Yes, I've had to deal with that before." Tasha muttered from where her head rested on the tabletop. "Now they're happily married and expecting their 6th kid."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm

"I think that'd be weird." Debbie said thoughtfully. "But also kind of sweet, because your best friend would know be part of your family."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm

"Yeah, she is." Tasha smiled to herself before remembering where she was. "I'll be outside." She said, pushing off the table and hurrying out the front door, flipping off the deck and taking a deep breath on landing. Her thoughts were so confused....
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm

"Okay, what did you guys do?" Elizabeth said while sitting down at the table and looking at Tasha.
"Nothing!" Donatello shouted.
"Relax, Don. I'm sure she just needed some fresh air, that's all" I assured him.
"Humpt. Women" Raphael murmured with his mouth full of scrambled eggs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm

"What was that, Raphael?" said Venus, an evil aura surrounding her as she tightly gripped Raph's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

"Raph needs to learn to control his tongue around girls." Debbie sighed.

"He needs to control it in general." Leo corrected.

"If you keep complaining, the world's going to shut you up with a girlfriend. I guarantee it." She told Raph.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Venus began to laugh hysterically.
"Oh no," said Raph. "The legendary Venus cackle." Indeed, Venus was on the ground holding her sides, cackling like a witch.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 pm

"I worry." Tasha commented as she calmly stepped over the laughing turtle and entered the kitchen. She the twins in her arms and Alice shrieked and reached out when she saw Don, making her mother laugh. "I'm guessing that she likes you." She chuckled, smiling slightly at Don.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

"She's going to suffocate," said Donnie. No one did anything. "Leo, help her up, please."
Leo helped his little sister off the floor and then into her seat and gave her a glass of water. She took a sip.
"I'll be fine," she said between splutters of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

"For a second there, I thought you were going to let her suffocate." Debbie frowned. "You scared me."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Tasha laughed before grabbing for Alice, who grabbed at Don's mask and yanked it. "Alice! Let go!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

"It's alright. They really seem to like playing with my bandanna tails" Donatello said while taking off his mask and giving it to Alice. "You better behave now" he whispered to the little baby turtle. Elizabeth just couldn't stop smiling while staring at the scene. On the other hand, Raphael didn't seem happy.
"What's wrong with you? Can't you just at least pretend you're happy?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm

"I didn't mean to upset him." Debbie frowned, thinking her girlfriend joke was what put Raph in a bad mood.

"Don't worry about it. He's always like this." Leo informed her.

"Well, ok." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"Yeah, Raph's just...high strung,' said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Tasha smiled slightly at Venus' comment, watching the turtles in her arms. They were both playing with Don's mask, pulling it over their heads and squealing. She glanced up at Don. "You're right, they do like it. I hope you have a spare." She teased as Jess sucked at a bandanna tail.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 pm

"Yeah," said Donnie. "I remember when we infiltrate a building once and ran into a booby trap and Mikey's mast tails got cut off by a giant saw. He was so thankful that I have a bunch and so does Venus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next