TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:28 pm

NightwatchersGirl wrote:
Count me in I'm going play Raph Smile

This is a free-for-all. No one controls the turtles.

-----

Seraphim shrieked as she jumped to her feet, her blue eyes wide with alarm. "You can see me?!" She asked, hiding behind the book that was closest to her. "How?! No mortal's meant to see me! That's it, I'm getting a refund of the invisibility power; it doesn't work!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 pm

The gang pulled into a hotel's parking lot, most of them were either tired or starving.

(guys, don't wander off the topic too far. This is still TMNT meets Scooby Doo, y'know)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:38 pm

[[yup, i was about to do that XD]]

Sera darted away from Navis and George, running toward the only people that could see her without freaking out.

The Scooby-Doo gang. Who, luckily for her, were just downstairs in the parking lot.

"SHAGGY!! SCOOBY!! HEEEELP!!" She screamed.

[[almost forgot to mention; Seraphim was originally Shaggy's conscience. But only Scooby was able to see her as well ^^ but then she got reassigned to a hyperactive teenager that kept causing trouble...Mikey XD]]
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Zaltana scrambled to her feet as the van drove around the next corner," man some people! Why does that person have a drivers license?" she mutter angrily. Zaltana looked to see if the group of people she had seen earlier were still in view range. "Drat there gone. I was looking forward to an adventure," she said as she started heading back to her hotel she was staying at while she was performing magic at the BlackWing ballroom and club. (Zaltana does a lot of traveling do to her talent with magic.)

Zaltana walked toward the hotel parking lot. As she was about to walk through the sliding doors she notice a big van parked right next to her yellow and black Camaro," You have got to be kidding me," she said recognizing the van which she had fazed through earlier.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 pm

George was about to reach forward. He did see the fairy-like creature and he felt a bit embarrassed about how close he was to the pretty woman. but she fluttered away and George looked back at the woman "where did she go?" but before she could answer George was already climbing down the fire-escape. to the next alleyway
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 am

"Help help help help HELP!! SHAGGY!" Sera darted behind her former charge, who blinked down at her before grinning.

"Hey Sera."

"Ruff!"

"Help, people...seeing me...chasing..." She didn't get often scared, but those teenagers had nearly given her a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:27 am

"Wait for me!" Navis said to him as she picked up her book and followed him. They started running following the lilttle light. They took another turn and reached a parking lot. Two cars were parked there. One van and one Camaro. "Hey, little girl!! Where are you? We wont hurt youuuuu!" Navis start shouting. She turned to face the boy. "Do you see her?" She serched with her eyes the alley...then she spoteed something. But it wasnt the cute lilttle thing they saw on th erooftop. It was a girl standing next to the black Camaro. Navis instantly caught the boy's hand again and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 pm

George had only climbed of the last rung when he hand was grasped and held tight "gah!" he cried and fell to his feet he followed her eyes and saw the girl as well "do yo know who that is?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm

[[forgive me if i play anyone OOC, i haven't seen Scooby Doo in...forever XD]]

Shaggy turned around to see who Sera was talking about and saw two teenagers, a boy and a girl. "That's them!" Sera squeaked, hiding behind Shaggy again.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Zaltana watched as the group of people milled about the van and her beloved Camaro. (think Bumblebee from Transformers.) "Excuse me," she said to the group. They all turned to look at her. "Could you not play around my Camaro?" she asked them kindly.

Velma came walking out of the hotel looking for Shaggy and Scooby. "Hey guys could you bring up my suitcase," she yelled from the hotel door. Velma was about to go back inside when she noticed the girl standing near by looking worryingly towards the parking lot. Velma walked over to she if she could help her," have you lost......,"Velma started as she saw the girl's face,"It's you!!!"

"Yes it's me. Do I know you?" Zaltana asked?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm

"Wow, such strange people..." Don muttered, watching the unusual scene below.

"What 'cha expect?" Raph chimed in, "It's New York. 'Unusual' is it's middle name."

"C'mon, we're almost to April's." Leo ordered
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 pm

George saw more teenagers and two vans parked on the asphalt outside the hotel he could of very easily have been killed by. He pulled the girl by the hand and brought her over to the unusual group. "I guess if the ground didn't kill me those vans would of" he told the girl
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 am

"Yoe really are a strange guy!" Navis siad to the boy. "You were alomost dead by fall and now you are saying that you could be dead by car....I cant see the way youre thinking...Youre really pessimist!" She told him and gave him a bright smile to make him feel better. She squeezed his hand and moved closer to the group who had gathered around the two cars.
"Hi there!"She waved her hand to them. "Excuse me we just arrived here. Umm, did you happen to see a small little fairy? She came through this alley...Oh and she was screaming something like 'Waggy, Waggy'.." Navis said.
Velma turned to look over at the two starngers. One was a boy, tall but young in the face, and a lil shy. The other one was a girl older than the boy and bolder. She had very long black hair held in braids and big green eyes. She seemed very friendly and carefree.
"Waggy? Um, no I didnt....OH!! You must mean Shaggy! He's the guy over here!" Velma said as she put her hand on Shaggy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm

George smiled back "i'm a writer my brain doesn't work the same" he said as they went in the direction the kind lady tole them "i'm always looking for insperation even if it is from a near death expeirence. The audience diggs those kind of stories" he told her matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

"I like their van," said Venus. "I want a van like that. Ours just looks like a moving truck."
"Yeah, until all the missiles pop out," said Mikey.
"point," agreed Venus as she climbed behind her brothers into April's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 am

Navis looked her eyes with the boy. "Writer? So young? Wait...just how old are you? Oh by the way, Im Navis." she told him and gave his hand a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am

Unknown to anyone else, there was a blue, armored van coming into the parking lot. Normally, it would mostly mean a guest was pulling in, but this was a very familiar van, and not in a good way.

"Guys, wait." Don told the others about to leap to the next rooftop, "we got Purple Dragons."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:14 pm

"Shoot," said Venus. "I call Hun."
"Will you please stick to the cronies, Venus?" asked Leo. "I don't like you fighting a man that you times five size wise."
"Was that a gender or size problem?" asked Venus.
"Venus," warned Leo.
"I don't care, I'll fight him anyway."
"I'll help her," whispered Raph to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Sera peered out over sHaggy's shoulder at Navis and George. "Please, for the love all of that's supposedly good , don't freak out! Or try to capture me!" She hissed, her white wings fluttered as she rose to sit on Shaggy's shoulder. "The others can't see me, but if they become aware that I'm here they'll be able to. And I've had enough of running away for today." She added, pulling out a tiny laptop and setting it on her knees. "Ok, I'll need your names. The CDA will want a record of who can see me and can't."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Zaltana was confused by the girls outburst, I do not think I know you," she told girl with glasses. Zaltana noticed the armored van pulling in to the parking lot. She quickly ran over to the group around the two vehicles. She was stroking her camaro softly as if it to calm it.

The group watched Zaltana.

"Someone is a little cookoo about their car," shaggy said out loud.

"Ya ya cookoo!" Agreed the dog.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Sera blinked at the van before a it parked and someone climbed out, spotting their group immediately. He pointed and yelled, and the back doors burst open and a swarm of armed men poured out and raced toward them, a large bulk Sera instantly recognized in their center. "Hun..." She growled.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Everyone was ready to jump out when Leo blurted out:

"Wait! What if they see us?!"

"C'mon, Leo!" Raph groaned, annoyed, "You're all about honor n' stuff! WHat's more honorable: saving their skins and risk being detected, or not risk bein' detected and let them get beat up!?"

Leo groaned, then led the way down to the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Sera darted behind the Mystery Machine and a brief moment later a slim teenage girl stepped out. She had long white hair and light blue eyes, and her wings were smaller and held tightly against her back. "Back, now!" She ordered, shoving Shaggy backwards and pulling out a slim piece of wood. It shot out sparks and she gave it a flick, crafting a sword before her. "Ok, you can freak out later."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 pm

George looked at the dog "what it can speak? no way!" george whipped out a spare note pad and pen and began furiously scribbling in his book finally he showed Navis a drawing of the dog "im quite proud of it if i do say so myself" he said
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

"This is too easy..." Hun whispered behind the slim boy scribbling on his notepad.

He raised a humugous fist to knock him out, when he was knocked aside by the only one that had the strength to: a large terrapin with a red mask and what seemed to be sharp forks.

Of course, this made Hun and the large terrapin call out loudly, getting everyone elses attention to the fight.

"HUH?!" everyone cried out in unison.

Purple Dragons with weapons crawled out of the van.

"Y'know, I get tired of you freaks crashin' our parties all da time!" said an obese thug.

Another terrapin jumped down, "Hey, can't do the time, don't do the crime!"

Things were getting freaky, everyone started backing away into the Mystery Machine.

"Don't run," came a voice from behind the Great Dane, "knowing Hun, he most likely has more goons stationed at every exit."

"Yaaaaaeeeee!!" the dog let out a cry.

"Ya really startin' ta get on my nerves...Hunny Boy." the red masked one cracked.

"Grrrr!" The walking land mass charged.

Another one, this time with a light violet mask. "Leo, make sure they're safe." He called to the shadows where the dog was before he cried out.

A girl with chesnut hair jumped down and joined the fight.

"Hey, anyone hurt here?" 'Leo' asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next