TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:59 pm

"Henry," said Venus. "We have to get to Falljoy."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yeah" henry said distracted "I'll lead the way"

Raph took Venus' arm "Does he seem a little off to you?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 pm

"I...I think he just shattered himself a little when he killed that...thing," said Venus. "He probably just feels awkward or something." But even Venus sounded a little unsure if that was the real reason.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Henry lead through the door way again he looked up and caught sight of the camera its red light glowing. Bishop had everything is place.

"Remember who created you, remember that" Henry shook his head to clear bishop's preaching

Venus Forgive Me he though as Raph walked up behind him. Suddenly Henry clasped Raph's wrist and through his over his shoulder before releasing his electric current through him Henry winched as he saw Raph's eyes quiver under the electric current.

"Forgive me but i know where my loyalties lay" he said as he reached out for Venus' arm.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:05 am

Venus kicked him in the head, "WHY?" She pulled off her pink mask revealing her emerald green eyes, burning with fury. She kicked Henry again and then swooped behind him to tie up his hands. Once done, she pulled out her poisoned kunai and held it only millimeters from his neck. "I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When you mess with Venus's family, to her you've committed a heinous crime and she will hold you withing an inch of your life. She thought Henry had known that, maybe he didn't, but she didn't care. She only wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:41 pm

"I have a reason i live" he said his purple eyes flashing "there is a reason i was created all for his own needs i have duty i have to complete" his wrists began to tremble until a blade hidden under his skin ripped out Henry cried in pain but cut his wrists free. "i know where my loyalties lay" he said again "I was created for ONE PURPOSE AND ONE ONLY!!..."

"TO SERVE MY MASTER!!!!!!" Henry wiped the blood from his face but as soon as his hand came away his skin began to heal itself the scratch from the creature healed over. "I am a humonculus you can't kill one easliy so don't bother TRYING!!" Henry was about to lunge at Venus when a voice stopped him cold.

"Henry, stop..." Henry bowed his head and kelt on one leg.

"Master.. I"

"I thank you for your help now" Bishop walked through the shadows "you have done enough leave the rest to me"

Raph coming to looked at Henry and growled "I'll kill you you bastard"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 pm

The door smashed open, light spilling into the room and stingng their eyes.

The figure standing at the door looked similar to--

Wait, it's impossible!

The figure walked calmly to Henry and clapsed his neck, not hard, but hard enough to make sure he can't escape.

"Purify," The corpse said while white light enclosed arond them all
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 pm

"W-what the," said Raph.
Venus used this to make her move, "Transportethics," she whispered and tried to lay a kick on Bishop. He easily dodged.
"Really, Ms. Hamato, far below your usual standards," he said.
"I'm just warming up," she informed him as she attempted to kick him again.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:34 pm

(Falljoywhat is Henry experiencing at this moment?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 am

(Falljoy the soul has somehow been able to get controll of the controlls for her corpse but she's still in her container. But whatever she's doing is putting quite a strain on her soul, and it'll make it less likely she'll ever get back into her body.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Henry felt as if a hundred thousand volts of electricity were pumped into his body sending him into sharp and painful spasms. His eyes rolled about in his head. his mind was blank into a realm of nothingness he felt pain of magnitudes higher than he had ever experienced before. And he liked it.

"H-HENR-Y! WA-KE U-P!!" George screamed "STO-P T-HIS HE-NRY W-AK-E U-P!!!!"

George's painful scream emitted from Henry's pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"George....?" said Venus, hearing his voice giving Bishop enough to slam a hit into her head and send her flying into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36