TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 am

"wait wait i think i've heard that one before" Henry smirked
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 pm

"No kidding," Venus mused. She began her hunt again,"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 pm

"Where?" Henry asked he then clapped his hands together and pushed them at a wall a bolt of electricity flew from his finger tips and exploded the wall. "I think i just saw something move" he gasped
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

"No shiz," said Raph. "It was the lightning."

"Raph," said Venus. "What do you think you saw?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Present

Falljoy's corpse was bleeding, broken, but was inflicting more damage than it received, the others were quite beaten up. The Scooby gang tried helping, but Scooby and Shaggy cowered in the corner.

"Falljoy" beat Leo away, pushed Fred into the wall, and said

"You two will die by my claws, tonight"

What?!?!? NOO!! the screen beeped with urgency, then started rattling terribly.

"When will you realize it's hopeless?"

The rattling paused When pigs fly! and the rattling started, more resilient that ever
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 pm

PAST

"Henry," said Venus, uncertainly. "What did you see?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"It was toothy and scarily obese but very small" Henry whispered "it was black so i think it might of been a shad--" Henry stopped in stunned silence. "He wouldn't that bastard!!!" Henry screamed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm

"Wouldn't what, Henry!?" exclaimed Venus. "Wouldn't what?!"

"Jeez, kid," said Raph. "Throw us a bone here!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 am

a bone slid acroos the tiles and stopped by Henry's foot it had flabbs of femented meat hanging of the edges.

"He did it. He let it loose" Henry whispered. He bent close to the floor and sniffed the air. "VENUS! GET DOWN!!" He screamed as a small slimy balck being with sharp bloody teeth flew towards her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

"WOAH!" she yelled, ducking, letting a shuriken loose.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm

(I think we would've caught up with the present by now...)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 am

Henry dived and pinned the creature he grunted and groaned in frustration as the creature wriggled. Henry looked at the creature and sighed.

"Don't be decieved by the furry cuteness this things is worse than any gremlin i've ever seen."

the creature had huge black and golden eyes black fur covered it whole body and its little claw and feet had small claws.

"Look at this" Henry while pining the creature with his knee pulled back the skin surrounding the claw and it grew to its full length it was longer than the creature itself. "That one claw alone is stronger than a Velocoraptor's" He marveled. "One swipe there's your head"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 pm

"I hate gremlins, but Henry..." she said. "It's so cute! Maybe I can try to tame it...animals tend to like me..." Just then Venus 'tch'-ed. "And now we're behind schedule. We've already caught up to the present. We have to rescue Falljoy."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Present

Fall's corpse raised her claws, and they began sparking. Leo tackled her, but without getting a deep gap in his plastron.

LEO!!! Bishop, you better hope I don't get outta here!

The container began shaking again
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Henry sighed "Girls and cute things the attraction will never cease to horrify me" he then began to choke the creature. "Venus pass me and thing sharp i need to kill this monster."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 am

"But...cute," said Venus. "And you know how I feel about killing things that I think may have some good in them." Venus squatted and held her hand out and began to kiss-like noises at the creature like one would call for a cat. "Come here, cutie. You're not evil are you?"

Raph sighed at his sister's failure to listen and stubbornness to think that this (or anything for that matter) was completely evil. He quietly slid one of his sais to Henry.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Henry in a swift moment pushed Venus back with the sudden movement the creature snarled and lashed out mutilating the side of Henry's face. He cried out in pain and slammed his fist into the creatures stomach sending volts of electricity through the small creatures body holding down of it's neck Henry slit it's throat and threw away the head. "fuzzy b*tch" he snarled putting his hand up to his face. The blood was curtaining through his fingers blood fell over his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Venus was mortified. And sickened. Her hands balled in fists. "H-Henry..." It was the blood that scared Venus, it was just the way her friend looked. It scared her.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:25 am

"yeah cute" Henry laughed rudely "Real cute" He ripped the bottom of his shirt off and pressed the shirt to his face it began to swell with the blood. He stood up unsteadily and turned away from Venus "Lets keep going i'm sure he's let more loose" he sniffed "Venus? promise me something..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 pm

"W-what?" she asked, snapping back to reality.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 pm

"Trust me, most creatures pleasing to the eye have deadly hidden weapon, please for your sake as well as the other side of my face don't get distracted"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Venus sighed, "Alright. Come on, we have to resue Falljoy."
Raph picked up his sai.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 am

Henry sighed and smiled he slamedd the wall and hit the light switch.

It turned dark.

"They can't see in the darkness its safer this way to travel i'll send electric currents through the floor to find my way Raph you can handle the darkness can't you? Venus you too?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

"A little dark? Can't hurt me," said Raph.
"I'm a ninja. We live for the shadows," replied Venus.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Henry sighed and released his electric currents. He let it travel through the floor he sense him and sighed again he was in place it was now only a matter of time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next