TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:14 pm

"Awesome!" said Kleo. "Hey, Prowl, can we go faster."
"Kleo, I'm going the speed limit," said Prowl to his reckless crush.
"Aw, pooh, you to loosen up sometimes, Prowl," said Kleo. "Not all the time. I like safe you. It gives everyone a sense of security."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:09 am

"Under the circumstances" Jive's headlights twinkled "I don't think Jazz could handle faster speeds anyway"

"Should we call Doc bot?" Bulkhead asked.

"believe me Bulkhead I think he will be just fine" she assured the him. "I will hang back with him to make sure he is alright" she said with a joyful tone as she slowed to match Jazz's speed.

"Well that was odd, I mean Jazz is not the one to just become sick or something" Bulkhead said out Kleo and Prowl. "So, does Prime know we are going on this little field trip?" bulkhead then asked.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:18 pm

"Oops," said Kleo. "I'll call him."
//Terror to Optimus, do you copy?// she said into her comm. link.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:37 am

//I copy. What is it Kleo, I mean Terror? // Optimus radioed back.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:34 am

Kleo chuckled.
//Prowl, Jazz, Jive, Bulkhead and I are on are way to Dinobot Island. Jive is going to be introduced to the Dinobots.// Kleo said to Optimus.
//As long as you and Prowl are there, I see no danger unless Blackarachnia shows up.// replied Optimus.//But Ratchet is the only left at base, correct?//
//Affirmative, Optimus.//
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:10 am

"That was kind of rude of us" Jive said overhearing the conversation. "Should we have invited Ratchet to joing us?" she then asked.

"Somebody has to watch the base" Prowl answered her.

"Still it would have been the polite thing to do" Jive continued.

Jazz smiled at Jive's last statement "I am going to have to agree with my girl on that one" he said to Prowl.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:24 pm

"The Hatchet wouldn't of come anyways," said Kleo.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:40 am

"Ya probably right Kleo" Jazz said in agreement.

//Just be on your wheels out there Autobots// Optimus had been listening to the others conversation. //[/i]With that ship crashing earlier we need to be ready for anything//

"We have it covered Optimus" Prowl said as he leaned in close to Kleo's comm link.

//[i]Very well. If you see Bumblebee on your way take him with you. I don't want him up to no good
//

"Understood" Prowl responded.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:16 pm

//Oky dokey, Opppy,// laughed Kleo forgetting she was on the com. ///I mean, affirmative, Prime.//
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:38 pm

// Hmm....Optimus out//

Jive giggled slightly "I don't think he liked being referred to as Opppy"

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:25 pm

"He doesn't," said Kleo with a nervous chuckle. "I used to call him that until I learned he didn't like it, but I forget every once in a while not to call him that.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:04 am

"Say Kleo, where did your friend Wheeljack go? I am curious to find out what the tests he took reveal" Jive asked at the group started to drive towards the Island again.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh he went into the lab we had put in for him!" said Kleo. "He probably sent the results to his scientist friend, Perceptor. I'm sure the results will get here soon enough. I hear that Perceptor's probably the smartest bot on Cybertron."
"That's because he deleted things to make room for more data and information," explained Prowl.
"Deleted things?" asked Kleo.
"Yes," said Prowl, "Things like emotion and some of personality components."

(All that stuff about Animated Perceptor is cannon, freaky cannon, if you didn't know.)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:56 am

(Thanks for clarifying. Sounds great)

Jive's drivetrain started to shiver and shake.

"Ya okay there" Jazz asked noticing her trembling

"Umm....ya....just.....did not like the sound of Prowl's last comment" she answered him.

"Now don't you worry your pretty little steel head. I will be here" he vroomed his engine as he answered.

Jive giggled but still felt a discomfort in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:49 pm

"Perceptor is a rare case," said Prowl. "Information was just too important to him."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 am

...is this RP dead?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Kinda...
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am

that sucks...TFA's my second fav cartoon. I even have a bunch of TFA AMV's on my youtube account
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

I love all Transformers stuff, but TFA is one of my favs
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 pm

same. I like the movies too, especially the second one with the twins
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:05 am

I like the first one the best.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm

My favorite is actually the third. there's so much more action in it and I'm more of an action girl. I'm not normal.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 am

Neither am I. I love action girl: Thundercats, Transformers, G.I. Joe, I watch most every action cartoon, but I like comedy too, that's why 1 is my favorite, but 3 comes in a close second.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:36 pm

yeah, the second had a lot of plotholes in it... I stick to cartoons, but they all suck on TV now, so I watch 'em on youtube or I download them
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am

lol
what happened to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next