TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 am

Frances of course could sit still
"you think he locked the door?"
"yep"
"you think i should break the window?"
"nope"
"You think he'll mind"
"yep"
"you think I'll get in trouble like worse trouble"
Harris faced his exasperated "what do you think?"
Frances didn't think and in the next Harris and Frances had traveled out a shattered window and were in his car bopping along to music Harris thought should be illegal.
They were traveling to fast.
Frances didn't see it coming.
He took the turn way to sharp.
The Fence came into view before either Harris or Frances could scream.
then there was a huge BANG!
Now, Frances stood looking at the car the fence and a totaled bike.
"you think I'll get in trouble?"
"yep"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:13 am

"Thank-you, Prowl," said Kleo as she stood up and gave a respectful bow. She looked up at the tall transformer and smiled. He was a good teacher...and a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 am

Prowl nodded back," now speaking of our friend Jazz, I do believe he has come here to pay us a visit."he said as he recognized his friend's voice.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 am

"Alright!" cheered Kleo jumping into the air. "I hope Sentinel isn't with him." Kleo knew that the blue and orange Prime wasn't particularly fond of her (i.e. he hated her). Most likely because she was a human with powers of his precious race (gasp) and because she had compared him to The Tick on their first meeting and every single one after that.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:00 pm

The old bot Ratchet walked right by Jazz, he was in deep thought about something he was rebuilding with the Bulkhead, one of the other Autobot comrades," Ya, good to see ya young bot," Ratchet said as he walked to the elevator to the roof where he was working.

Prowl walked into the main living area of the Autobot base,"Good to see you again Jazz," he smiled at his friend.

"How ya doing my brother?" Jazz waved,"How is your cyber ninja training coming?" Jazz saw Kleo running from the other room,"hey kleo, what happening down your way?" He said as he bent down to the girl's level to give her a high five.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Emily started looking around in the junk yard vigorously searching for anything that could be usefull in her work. She was oblivious for the world around her. She was humming a song that was stuck in her head as she was above a pile of different car parts. "Hmmm...mmmm...mmmm, nope this one is no good...mmmm, nope that one is broken....mmmmm" She was spinning among the mountain of junk almost dancing. She made one more spin and something caught her eye. Emily quickly quited her little dance and start climbing one pile of mechanics. She looked with excitment for that thing that caught her attention. "Aha!!" she said as she pulled it out. "I knew it! My sharp eyes never fail. An ΕCU...and it's almost unscratched! With a little care it will be as good as new. Aw, my little baby! Im so glad I found you."she said dreaminly as she clunched her new finding in her hug. she giggled at her behaviour. Then she heard some noise. 'Uh, I was supposed to be alone here, right?' she thought. "Mr. Smith?" she cried waiting for a reply. Nothing. 'Someone is here!' Emily paniced.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 pm

"Nothing much," she replied as she hit her palm against his own. "Prowl says I'm improving. What's happening up there?" Kleo felt like staying at her human size, she preferred it, but she could easily joke around with him by going to full size. He would laugh at things like that and not call them a waste of her abilities (Ratchet...) or that she was abusing her abilities (Sumdac, Optimus, Sentinel, Fanzone, the list was rather large on that one and even included some Decepticons). From when they first met, they two had been like brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Jazz stood up again," ya know the usual, SP is talking his cyber jaw off about nothin important and running the routine planet checks like they were life or death missions." he chuckled," So tell me where is everyone else right now?"

"Optimus and Bumblebee are out one patrol and bulkhead is working with Ratchet on the roof," Prowl said as his com signal beeped,"Prowl here......yes......................alright............I will bring Jazz and Kleo along.........alright Prowl out". " That was Optimus, he says there is Decepticon activity on the other side of the city. He wants us to join him and Bumblebee in case they need backup" He told Jazz and Kleo.

"Been here ten Earth minutes and we already have to go boogie with more Decepticon punks Crrrazzyy." Jazz said as he went into car mode."Yo Kleo want a ride? I loaded a bunch of new Cyber music into my files."He told the girl as he opened his door.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 pm

'you may as well add your car to the junk now" Harris said trying to salvage any pieces of the totaled bike.
Frances was kneeling next to the car patting it and cooing lyllabys to it.
"ok you take "my car is my baby" to a whole new level"
"its okay daddys here daddy won't let that meanie Harri get to you ok shes just jealous she totaled her motor before SHE EVEN LEFT THE STORE!"
"you won't let me live that down will you?"
"dude!, you destroyed five other cars as well"
"Dude! it was your fault!"
"dude it was your fault for letting me drive!"
"Urgghhhh! if you won't kill me first, i'll be killing you!"
"You ain't got the guts'
'try me' at this Frances did a little "Pft" noise which made Harris lunge she had one knee on his stomach the other besides him pining his arms to the floor and keeping his legs down with one foot.
"Try Me" she giggled as Frances fumed
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:21 am

Emily looked around the yard. Nothing. Still she could swear to every god she knew from every religion that she heard womething. There was no wind today so nothing could have moved on its own. She climbed down the pile on which she was as quietly as she could and made a dash to her bicycle. She put the things that she found in the basket and she was ready to mount it and leave when something caught her eye. A shiny little object. Curiosity win over, and Emily went over to retrieve it. It didnt look like anything she knew. "Weird" she said and put it in her pocket. She was about to leave when the noise she heard came from somewhere near her. She turned around only to see the pile of mechanic parts next to her moving. "Whaaaaat?" she said as she saw with surprise pieces of junk falling over the place. In the end ringht in front of her was standing a humongous thing full of mechanical parts. 'Is that a....robot or something?' Emily thought frozen in place. "You human! Give me that!" The robot-thing said and made a move to catch her. Emily gave a loud scream and dive to ecsape. she run to her bike and left, doind petal like crazy. "Someone was probably doing crazy experiments around here.."she said to compose herself. She looked behind her and saw that the robot-monster has on the hunt. "Im in trouble....Im gonna die!!" Emily panicked and drive as fast as she could.

"Optimus...guys...Im picking up Deceptigon activity very close to me.."Bumblebee said as he checked out his radar. "Um....Im also picking up another signal...."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:31 pm

(@ wildgoose sorry but Frances and Harris just totalled your bike ^~^ It was an accident really)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 am

"Wicked!" said Kleo as she climbed into Jazz's car mode into the passenger seat. Optimus had forbade her from the driver's seat because it made the police officers stop and had the transformer pull over and then they had to call Fanzone...It just wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Prowl went into his motorcycle mode,"we are on our way Bumblebee," he said answering Bumblee's radio message,"another signal, are you and Optimus getting any readings on your scanners of what it might be?" He continued.

"Seat belt," Jazz said as Kleo climbed inside.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 pm

"Okay, okay," said Kleo as she buckled herself in.

Wheeljack watched disgustedly as Starscream paced, waiting for his leader, ranting the whole time. Wheeljack's audios hurt! Wheeljack started to pick up an odd energy reading on his scanners. 'An all spark fragment?' he wondered. Starscream was too far in his rant to notice the energy reading on his own scanners.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

(OH!! Was that my bike??? Iwill sue them!! XD!! Okay okay change of plans...Im bored to edit the whole thing so here's the change:

Emily put everything in her packbag and made a run for it....shes pretty quick I must say...)

Emily felt like her lungs were about to burst open from all the running. She could hear that the robot-monster-whatever-the-hell-is-that-thing was still behing her and it has getting closer by the second. There was no way to escape. So she put everything she had turning inside small blocks where her persuer would possibly have difficulty in following her. She knew though that she needed a better plan than that. 'Why is that thing chasing me? What does it want that small object that I found? This is crazy!!' Emily thougt as she turned to another block. Bad idea. The road was closed by a fence. "Dead end..." Emily breathed. 'What to do? What to do?'

"Sir Im taking action!" Bumblebee said and start moving to the place where his scanner was shoing him the Deceptigon. "Why is he moving so weirdly? It's like he is just running around the blocks...."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 pm

(Just to make things easier lets make Optimus, Rachet, and bulkhead free play until someone claims them.) Smile

"Bumblebee stick to the plan and wait for backup," Optimus yelled to the younger bot but Bumblebee had already disappeared around a corner,"I have to say that little guy had a lot of courage for his size." he chuckled.

Prowl and Jazz arrived at the signal Optimus and Bumblebee had given.

Jazz drove over to Optimus,"How you doing OP?"

"Good to see you Jazz, why don't you transform to robot mode?" Optimus asked.

"That would cause a nasty result," he said as he opened his passenger door.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Emily was on top of the fence when her hunter made his appearance. "End of the road human." he breathed to her. "Yeah...end of the road...for you!" she said as she jumped down caressly and landed on her feet hard. "Owo, ow ow!! That hurts"she said as she grabbed her feet. Then the fence that was behind her exploded in to million pieces. One of them cut her in the cheek. "Wrong choice punny little human."The robot said as he came through the smoke and rumbles form where the fence used to stand. "I was in a good mood so I thought to just take that thing you got and then leave...but now you pissed me off with your little tag game. Prepare to die."
Emily was ready to wet herself. "No way mister....whatever the hek you are"she said as she quickly picked up the object from her bag and lifted up so he could see it. "You kill me, it come with me..You wouldnt want that now, would you..?" she smirked at him. Th erobot gave a growl. Before he could reply, another big thing appeared behind Emily. She cpuld see its enormous shadow which run over her. She turned to look and almost screamed. "Oh no!! Not another one! This thing can multiply itself?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 pm

(Good idea)
"You wouldn't want me dead now, would you, Optimus?" giggled Kleo jumping out. She whispered and waved a hand over her necklace, "It's Terror time*." Her suit appeared and she popped a hip and folded her arms.
Optimus chuckled, "No. I'm just used to you riding on Prowl."
"Well, Jazz and I are like siblings, Prowl's my friend and teacher," said Kleo. "I do have to give family a turn." Kleo gave Jazz a thumbs up. "So where's Mr. Sweet Little Bumblebee**."
"Don't call him that," said Optimus. "Getting in position."

(*-Her battle cry when activating her suit
**- Sweet Little Bumblebee byBambi. Kleo sings this to annoy him [any when he's getting a little too friendly to scare him off] )
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:16 pm

(haha! I was listening to that song today.)

Jazz and prowl both went into robot mode at the same time.

"I am picking up that other signal Bumblebee was talking about," Prowl said as he was scanning the area," I am also picking up Bumblebee's signal now and it looks like he is just about to intercept with that other signal. Jazz let's move, If I know Bumblebee he is about ten nano clicks from getting in way to far over his robotic head."

Jazz nodded,"Lets do it."

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 am

"i swear i'm going to kill you"
"you love me too much"
"wanna bet?"
Harris had gotten back in the car and had pulled out of the fence leaving the junk yard behind Frances was running beside the car trying to get harris to get him back in.
"please"
"Car says no!" Harris shouted over the sterio. Just as frances was about be left behind the car stopped and harris slammed forward biting her lip with was now drawing blood. "ow!" she cried. Frances caught up and the door opened before he got to it. he looked concerned
"uh i don't know how but my licence plate is different"
"yeah and the car just stopped by itself"
"i'm not joking!"
"nether was i!" Frances reached out a hand and Harris grasped onto it pulling her out. Just as he leg was pulled out the car moved the door flipping open and the hood flipping up the wheels moved forward and the sunroof bent down .
"the car isn't ment to do that is it?" harris asked Frances who was curled in her arms.
"nope" the car was now looking like nothing of it original state a head popped out of no where and it looked down on the two who where shaking furiously.
"should we run?"
"yep"
the robot sighed as the two teenagers ran off he didn't wish to hurt them just talk and then, maybe hurt them but he wasn't going to run after them was he?
Harris shrieked as the robot began to follow them long strides matching Five of their punny ones
"RUN!" she cried
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 am

"Now little girl...You didnt want to give me that with the easy way...so Im going to take it with the hard way." He siad as he armed his guns. "Aaaah!" Emily screamed as she dove under the other copy and took refuge behind a trash can. The bullets hit the other robot making it crumble backwards holding its right shoulder grumbling. "Little bi**h! You will pay for that!" the original robot said as he took aim of her and got ready to fire. Emily made herself a ball and put her hands on her head. She shut her eyes closed and waited for the killing blow. She heard the guns fire two times but it never made it to her. She opened her eyes and saw a third robot, this time a yellow smaller one standind next to her, smoke coming from its gunholes. "Oh great....now there's yet another one..."Emily groaned. The yellow robot turned to look at her. He made a move with his hand and caught her before she could escape. "AH! Put me down. No! Let me go!!"Emily screamed but when she saw the height she quickly settled down. "Are you OK?" the yellow robot asked. "Emily looked at him like he had sprout out a second head. 'Wait a minute...doesnt he want to kill me? Is he enemies with th eother one?'she thought.
"Yeah..Im okay..just a little shocked I guess."she said to him.
"That's good...Now hold on tight." teh robot said and then turned his comunicator on. "Optimus I found the Deceptigon....I think he is a new one...The is also a human in grave danger here..."
"Now now, little boy...shouldnt you be playing with gyus your own height?" the Deceptigon robot mocked him. "Give me the girl and I might let you live for today..."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:00 pm

The sound of something flinging through the air made Bumblebee and the other robot pause. *Bang* something had hit the large robot's leg. "What the?!?!!" the mass of metal growled. *Bang* something hit the robot's other leg which caused the machine to stumble and fall backwards. Two razor sharp discs flew back in the direction they came. Prowl caught the discs with ease as they returned to him.

"Nice aiming bro," Jazz said who was standing next to Prowl.

"You just have to know the weak spots," he told Jazz as they walked towards Bumblebee and the trash heap of nuts and bolts, that at any moment could attack again.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:50 pm

"Wait for me!" Kleo whisper-shouted. "Remember, we've got that inventor coming in."
"He crashed," said Optimus. "I believe he is one of the other signals, because I picking up an energy spike signal." Kleo checked her scanners and nodded that she was too then followed Jazz and Prowl.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am

Harris and Frances wher about to slow down when two UFRobots flew over head they hid as they found a girl and about four, five robots where surrounding her.
"dude Shes hot" Harris could feel Frances' breath hot on the nape of her neck
"dude she is out of your league"
"Dude your totally cramping me here"
"dude! i'm not even touching you!" they both turned around to finD the Robot was right behind them his foot pressing against Frances' back.

they both screamed falling over each other srambling to get away.
"Help a Robot is trying to eat my brains"
"thats a zombie you idiot!" Harris panted
"Help its trying to ley eggs in my brain!"
"thats a spider"
"what do robots do?"
"dunno"
"Ahhh help a robot is trying to Dunno me!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 am

Emily was in shock. "There are more from where you came from?" she asked the yellow robot. "Um...yeah I guess..."he answered her. Emily stayed for a minute in complete silence. Then she run into amok. "*^%^&(@&^%^*!!!!Im totally out of here!!" she said as she tried to jump of the robot's hand. "Hey, hey, heyyy!! What are you doing do you want to kill yourself? It is really high here for you to jump." Bumblebee said to her as he secured her in his hand. "Well, I prefer to die trying than be killed by you!"Emily said proudly. "No, you got it all wrong! I dont want to kill you. Im trying to protect you" Bumblebee explained himself. "Huh?"was all Emily could say as she felt a blush making its apearance on her cheeks. "Look, I would never hurt you ok? Now I want you to trust me...", Bumblebee said to her. "Hey Prowl, Jazz!! Thanks for the covering!!" he said to his fellow combrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next