TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Empty
PostSubject: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 pm

OK, so I'm just going to put all major players here are free rein. This includes the Turtles, YJ, the Justice league, all those peoples. You can bring in Oc's, Turtleverse or YJ-oriented. Other than that, I have no plans for where this story goes, so let's just get started! And this will be the Young Justice from the Cartoon version, since I have never read the comic, but I know it has Timmy instead of Richard and I really can't have that since I'm a rabid Richard Grayson fan-girl XD!

Last edited by Raphael011 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did it really just censor me?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Yes! TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes 73942 TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes 657193 Alright, I'm going to use Venus. So at part do you want to start. Start, End, or Beginning of Season 1?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Lets start at the end of season one, and then we have all couples pretty much established so there's only minor confusion there. Also, then Superman isn't being a total douche towards Conner and we all know that Roy was the mole(Cry) . I guess I'll use my YJ OC, and I'll start.

Robin sighed in relief as he finished washing the gel out of his hair. Being a mathlete and an orphan made school annoying and hard to deal with, but at least now he could go hang out at Mt. justice with the team.

"Lil' bro? Are you ready?" There was a tap on the door and Richard looked out to see his older sister Caleigh waiting for him. "We're going to be late!"

"Zeta-beam teleportation is instant!" Richard retorts, pulling on his standard hoodie and jacket before sliding his sunglasses onto his face and walking out to meet his sister.

Caleigh Grayson was seventeen years old and an ex-assasin. She had been kidnapped by The Light when Robin was four, and she'd been an aerialist prodigy. She was on her way home from an audition for an olympic gymnastic instructor when she was snatched by Sportsmaster and the helicopter she'd been in was blown up. She'd been in training from age eight to sixteen, when she escaped and found Richard and Bruce. (Long backstory, I know.) Naturally, he'd adopted her and she'd taken on the hero career, calling herself Midnight and working with the Bat-fam.

"Who cares, let's go." She grabbed Robin's hand and started dragging him to the bat-cave.

...(Just pretend time's passing or something)...

Mikey sat poring over his Superman comics. Finally, he looked up at his siblings. "Do you know how cool it would be to meet this guy?" he asked.

"Mikey, it ain't gonna happen," Raph said tiredly.

"You never know!" The younger defended.

Suddenly, the lights flickered and went out. Mikey screamed and jumped into Leo's arms. the oldest turtle sighed deeply.

"Look what you did now, Baywatch!" A voice snapped from outside the turtle's home. They tensed.

"I wasn't the one borrowing power from the city, that was Rob."

"You were the one playing with his holo-comp!"

"Sheesh, tough crowd." The male voice said. "It was sooo not my fault!"

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm

(Lol i have an oc thats robin's sister too. Very different backstory though)

"WHAT THE SHELL WAS THAT?" Venus Hamato rushed out of her room.
"We dunno," said Raph, "But hush up, sis there are people outside. Where are the brainiac and fearless leader?" Raph asked in a hushed voice, his hand over Mikey's loud mouth.
"Out on patrol...if they come home and those people see them...well, shell," replied Venus.
"Did you guys hear something from inside there?" Asked a male voice from outside. The three ninjas took a sharp intake of breath and the flipped into some hiding spots in case of...break-ins.

Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:18 pm

"Why is there a security camera outside a random sewer?" Kid Flash asked.

"Don't know. But I can find out," Robin flicked the lock-pick out of his glove and went to work on the lock, previously unnoticed by the team. When he finished, he didn't even have time to stand as KF flashed past, into a large dark space that had been modified into a home.

"Hello?" He called out as the rest of their patrol unit (Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy and Robin) came in behind him. Artemis smacked his head.

"Nice one, kid Idiot."

"I thought after I swept you off your feet we were done with the name calling." He retorted.

"You know we can hear you," Rocket said through the comm link. She and the rest of the team (Midnight, Zatanna and Aqualad) were on the rooftops.

"Lovely," said KF.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Venus hung from the rafters quietly. The must of had a tech genius at least as smart as Donnie to get into their home. She turned her head to where Raph was hiding quite well in a crawl space. 'Do we attack?' she mouthed.
'Just wait,' he replied. Venus nodded, knowing Raph was struggling to stay hidden just as much as she was to remain unmoving and silent. She looked over the intruders: a muscly boy with a black Superman shirt (or it could of been a Superboy shirt, the S's were always the same), a girl with a blond pony and green outfit with arrows that she took a liking to, a ginger in a wild bright costume, a green girl who was hovering (Venus was no stranger to aliens, but she hoped that the girl would steer clear of the rafters), and finally someone she really recognized. Or at least looked like someone she recognized. Venus wasn't a superhero junkie like Mikey, but rather enjoyed Batman cartoons and had watched enough Teen Titans to spot a thirteen year old Robin the Boy Wonder. At least, a very good Robin cosplayer.
"I swore I heard someone in here," said the boy with the Super t-shirt.
Venus look to Raph, 'Cut the lights.' Following orders, Venus threw a shuriken, effectively turning off all the lights. Venus plopped down light as a cat, drawing a kunai, her well-trained eyes looked from the Robin-boy
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 pm

"Scout the area, we're on our way," Kaldur commanded. "Be careful."

"Will do, Aqualad," said Kid Flash, recovering from the shock of the lights turning off. "We'll just send in our resident ninja.... Where'd he go?!"

That was when they heard the infamous Robin-cackle, coming from the rafters.

"Superboy, Miss Martian, see if you can find anybody," Aqualad once again told them. "We should be there in about five minutes.

"What about me?" KF and Artemis asked.

"Make sure nobody gets out," Zatanna offered. They grumbled, but complied.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Instantly, Raph jumped, swinging fists, but staying out of sight. He aimed at his attacks on the boy with the Super t-shirt and the black hair. In the corner of his vision, he saw Mikey sneaking up on the girls. (Where had that ginger gotten to?) He dodged the boy's fist. He could feel the strength in the wind every time he ducked. He hoped that Donnie and Leo would be back soon...otherwise they might be shelled.
~*~*~
"Sneaky sonuvashredhead!" hissed Venus, allowing her kunai to fly at the boy's arms. Suddenly two projectiles, not unlike her own throwing weapons came out at her. With a raise of her arm she yelled, "Sheildethics!" And the familiar glittery blue shield appeared. The two weapons fell to the ground with a clatter. Her shield disappearing, Venus lunged forward landing a nice kick to the boy's abdomen, but it looked like it barely phased him as she stood. "I have to admit, buddy, you're good."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm

"I was trained by the Batman," Robin said in a non-chalant voice. "No room for mistakes."

Suddenly, KF was behind Mikey and tapped the turtle on the shoulder. "I woildn't. Arty's mean when she's mad dude." With that. He grinned and rushed off again.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 pm

"Oh, great, a delusional one," said Venus. "Hate to break it to you, buddy, but Batman is a comic book. And several cartoons, but that's beside the point." Venus tried a roundhouse kick, but the boy easily ducked. "So, I have to ask which one are trying to be: Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne? No, I bet you're pretending to be ~ Censored ~ Grayson!" Venus laughed. Again the boy dodged her attacks. "Man, buddy, I haven't this good of a fight for months!" She dodged a projectile (which she guessed was Robin's bat...bird...araangs). She laid a punch to the side of his face and he got one to her side. The both stumbled slightly then regained balance.
*~*~*~*~
"Huh? What? Where?" said Mikey, who was suddenly greeted with an arrow in his face. He took a nunchuck and twirled it around the arrow.

Raph was getting weird-ed out now. What was with that kid? How did he get away so fast? He finally managed to punch the black haired kid. Big mistake. It wasn't broken, but it hurt like shell, "Geez, kid, what are ya? Made uh steel?"
*~*~*~*~*
Leonardo sighed. It was a boring night.

"Alright," he finally said to his brother, "Time to head home."

"Hold on, Leo," replied Donnie. "People in costumes four o'clock." He handed Leo the binoculars. Sure enough a dark skinned boy and two girls stood on a roof, looking ready to jump to the next one.

"Let's check 'em out," said Leo.Easily, the two ninjas caught up to the three teens, while staying hidden in the shadows.

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

"Pretending? I'm Robin," the boy hissed, giving her a.... well, I want to call it a Batglare, but for all intents and purposes it shall be known as a birdglare. So, yeah, he shot her a Birdglare. "And how do you know my I.D? Bats is so gonna kill me," Robin groaned.

"Lookin' for me?" Kid Flash asked Mikey, showing up once again, this time next to Artemis. "I must say, I've never met a person who has a shorter attention span then I do. It's refreshing."

"Shut up, Kid Mouth." Artemis hissed.

Superboy said nothing to Raph's comment, instead choosing to just pick the turtle up and throw him in Mikey's direction, with kid Flash and Artemis diving out of the way.

"Watch it Supey!" KF hissed.

"You guys get the feeling we're being watched?" Midnight asked the other two. Rocket was gone, piloting the Bioship in camouflage mode.

"Be on guard," Aqualad said, reaching for one of his water-bearers. "Try to split them up. Midnight, go east, Zatanna, go west. I'll meet up with the rest of the team and we'll rendezvous at the Empire state building."

"Sure thing," Midnight said before jumping off the building, angling down toward the next building. Zatanna took off in the opposite direction as Aqualad started heading for ground.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 pm

"Dude, I can look it up on Wikipedia. And if you're so worried about Batman- or should I say Bruce Wayne-he's identity is there too," said Venus. "Seriously, Batman isn't real- nice if he was though..." Venus sighed, dodging another punch. She through a shuriken that missed. "I mean seriously, if you were Robin. How could I believe you? Batman has been a comic book superhero all my life. You wouldn't believe history if I told you."
*~*~*~*~*
Mikey dodged out of the way, "Geez, Raph, fly much?"

"Mikey, if we live, you're dead," deadpanned Raph. The hothead went to lunge for the boy again when Mikey stopped him, an oddly serious look on the orange clad turtle's face.

"You called him Supey," Mikey realized suddenly. "As in, like, Superman...or Superboy?" His eyes never left the face of the boy with the Super t-shirt.
*~*~*~
"There is more to the team," whispered Donnie.

"Follow the girl in the magician outfit," said Leo. "We're near Casey and April's place, call Casey and have him look for the other girl. I will follow the boy. I do not believe they have malicious intent." 'He also seems like the leader,' though Leo. 'Perhaps, I can reason with him.' Donnie did as he was told and followed the girl and Leo began following the boy.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:15 pm

"This is so not asterous! Fine, what's my middle name?" Robin demanded, throwing another birdarang that, of course, missed.

"He knows Supey?" KF demanded, pushing Artemis off him. "Who are you guys."

"They aren't human or Martian," miss Martian sighed. "I'm lost."

Aqualad winced as he entered the sewers. really, this city's water system was filthy. With a sigh, he started making his way toward the others, listening carefully, his tatoos glowing electric blue, just in case.

"I've got a tail," Zatanna said into her comm. "Looks like some kind of mutant."

"Nothing on my end yet... Aqualad?" Midnight asked, jumping to another building.

"I believe I am being followed as well. I'm stopping to see."

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

"Uh, I'm pretty sure it's either John...at least that's what Wiki and Comic Vine say it is," said Venus. "And, did you say aster as in the opposite of disaster? Thank you! I told Leo and Donnie that it was word! You can't have a disaster without using aster as root word." Venus dodged another punch and tried to kick Robin, but missed.
~*~*~*~
"We're turtle mutants," explained Mikey. "Our mother- a human- was used by benevolent aliens called the Utroms to see if humans could repopulate the endangered animals by mixing their DNA with those of animals. I don't really understand it...But, you see, the utroms were going to dispose of us, but mom dumped us down the sewer to meet her father's pet rat and saved us also dumping a can of ooze- that what we call the mutagen that made us like this- into the sewers. Our sister is supposed to be a turtle like us, but mom added chemicals, giving her mutant powers, but the appearance of human." Mikey was very proud of himself. He had never had to explain that before!

"Mikey, ya just spilled our history. To. Some. Random. Dude. Who thinks he's a cartoon. CHARACTER! Are you crazy?!" shouted Raph.

"Raph, look at them," said Mikey. "They are way too good to be cosplayers. And I can tell who they are by looking at them closely. The ginger...that's Kid Flash, Wally West."

"Where's V?" asked Raph. "She'll knock some sense inta ya!"
*~*~*~
Leo also halted as the boy stopped. He remained in the shadows, but spoke, "I mean you no harm unless you have harmful intentions. I just wish to question you."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 pm

"What questions do you wish to ask?" Aqualad questioned.

"Yes! Aster is a word. And I am Robin! Just ask Kid Flash!" Robin exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 pm

"Who are you is a good place to start. I have never seen you before," said Leo. "My name is Leonardo Hamato, my brothers and I help protect this city through the shadows."
~*~*~*~
"Kid Flash as...The Fastest Boy Alive...as in Wally West...Sidekick to the second Flash Barry Allen?" said Venus. She relaxed herself and did a respectful bow as Splinter taught her. "Robin, sidekick to the Batman, it is a pleasure to be fighting you." Venus ended her bow. "I think my brothers are fighting your team. We may want to...check on them."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"My name is Aqualad, leader of the Young Justice team until Robin is ready to take my place. We are a covert team and act as backup for the Justice League. It is a pleasure to meet you, Leonardo." The atlantian said, relaxing.

"You too, Miss. So you believe me now?" Robin asked with a smirk.

"How do you know my name?" Wally looked confused.

"You practically broadcast it." Superboy pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Leo was taken aback...but he sensed no untruthfulness in the hero. "Aqualad...may I ask how you came here. You see...I believe you've ended up in another dimension. My brothers and I...we grew up reading about you in comic books, not as real people."
~*~*~*
"I can't detect any falsehoods," said Venus.
'Use Scanethics," argued Raph.
"Raph, I've used it so much, I've been learning to read people," said V. "He tells no lies."
They all sat in silence for a moment.
"Who wants pizza?" asked Venus. "I'm honestly starved, best fight I've had in a long time!"
"Venus! Don't feed the strangers! You can't honestly believe-!"
"Raph, don't think logically. That's what we have Donnie for," said Venus. "Now, who wants some pizza?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Aqualad frowned slightly. "Batman sent us here on a mission to investigate a man named Oroku Saki... we have reason to believe that he is working with our enemies." He explained. "Dimensional travel was... either unintentional or uninvolved."

"Pizza? I am so in," KF said, reaching to pull his cowl off.

"Don't take food from strangers, Baywatch!" Artemis hissed.

"Get traught guys, they're cool." Robin said. "She didn't even flinch at my version of the batglare. We should probably call Kaldur though." Turning to Venus, he added in a whisper. "They don't know my ID and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Zatannna? I've lost contact with the others. Where are you?" Midnight asked, stopping abruptly and groaning when she was met with static. "No comms."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oroku Saki is our mortal enemy. We know him as the Shredder. He killed our sensei's sensei, Hamato Yoshi. I believe our problems just became combined. We should go get your team. It looks as if The Shredder may have opened up a portal with low detection almost as if our world's borders have become...fuzzy. I will call my sister-she's the only one who ever keeps her phone on- and have her get our brothers. My other brother Donatello will be following the magician girl. I suggest warning her that he means no harm. A friend of ours in also going in pursuit of the other girl. She'll probably think he's a threat, he wears a hockey mask and carries around an arsenal of sports equipment to fight so..." Leo pulled his shell cell out of his pocket and dialed Venus.
~*~*~*~*
"Traught!" sing-sang Venus. "Root word of distraught!" Raph facepalmed. Venus whispered to Robin, "It's a-okay, you're secret is safe with me."

"I hate to agree with Archery Girl, but she's right!" shouted Raph.

"Look, Raphie, you found a friend," said Mikey, handing KF a few slices of pizza.

"Guys, Supers are not our territory," said Raph. "We need to hand these guys over to Silver Sentry, and Nobody and Nano and the rest of the the Justice Force."

"Technically, I'm part of the Justice Force...so it's being dealt with," said Mikey.

"Only on Feburuary 29th you are a member," Raph reminded his brother. Mikey shrugged.

"I'm still the Turtle Titan," said Mikey.

"Mikey, no offense, but throwing on a spandex suit and swinging around a grappling hook does not one a hero make," said Venus. "You actually have to be useful. And not just annoyance to Silver Sentry and Nobody."

"SAMURAI! GO KILL YOURSELF, SCUM! Dancing in the night kono FUROA de" Venus's cell phone suddenly rang with Leo's ringtone. She picked it up, "Hey, Oni-san!"

"Venus, look, I need to bring the guys over to the Empire State Building. I'll explain-."

"But, Leo, I'm entertaining guests," she replied.

"Guests? Venus, who did you let into our lair?"

"If I told a bunch of young superheroes would you believe me."

"As them if they know an Aqualad."

"Hey," said Venus turning from the phone, "Anyone here know an Aqualad?"
~*~*~*~
Casey drove around looking for the girl he was supposed to watch on his motorcycle. He spotted a girl in the distance. Flipping his mask on he began driving up to the building she was standing on.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

"Aqualad? he's our leader." answered Robin, taking a slice of pizza. "He's with one of your brothers? how may of you guys are there?"

"We aren't all supers," Artemis informed Raph. "Midnight, Robin and I are all just humans. Same with Red Arrow, Green Arrow and Batman, to name a few."

"Just humans," Miss Martian said. "You guys are better at the hero thing than some of the metas are." She smiled. "Oh! Hello M'Gann! I'm Miss Martian but you can call me M'Gann or Megan. Megan's my earth name."

"We should also contact the League," Aqualad said, more to himself than Leo, who was still talking to Venus. He reached to his ear for his comm link and was met with a burst of static.

"Okay," Midnight muttered, rubbing at the domino mask protecting her identity. "Empire state building." She froze when she heard a motorbike, running to the edge of the building and looking down.

"Guy in a hockey mask. not a friendly."

Zatanna stopped on a building, turning and facing a particularly persistant shadow. "reveal yourself," she said.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 pm

"I use supers as a general term for anyone considered a superhero," spat Raph.
"Oh, and Leo," said Venus suddenly into the phone. "Nobody is out this time of night. Just let him know about our new friends to appease Raph. He'll probably tell the Justice Force."

"Okay, V. Meet us at the Empire State Building. Take the Shell Van. Raph drives," Leo instructed.

"Got it, Oni-san! Bye!" Venus hung up the phone. "Grab your pizza to go everyone! Raph get the keys for the Shell Van."

"So, Megan, nice name," said Mikey, attempting to flirt.

"Mikey, just because she's green does not mean she is into you," said Venus. "Besides, look how pretty
~*~*~*~*
"Anything wrong, Aqualad?" asked Leo.
~*~*~*~*
"Girl in a creepy mask, not a good sign," said Casey.
~*~*~*~
"Easy," said Donnie. "My name is Donatello. I'm a friendly. I just want to know who you are and what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:35 pm

"We should hurry," said Aqualad. "I've lost all contact. If our worlds are both accessible my team should go to Gotham and find Batman. You are welcome to join us."

"No need to snap at me," Artemis growled.

"Did I not say get traught? We're guests, be nice." Robin said, exasperated as Superboy growled at Mikey. "Conner! Stop!"

Caleigh sighed. She would rather not fight some random NY street thug. Moving into the shadows, she looked up at the Empire State building in the distance. Getting there would be interesting. She pulled her dark hair back and palmed a batarang, just in case.

"I'm Zatanna. So you've been following me for how long?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:23 pm

"That sounds...like a plan," said Leo. "My brother is bringing your team and the rest of my family to the Empire State Building. I will have Casey stay here and guard the city. My sensei...my father is visiting an old family friend in Japan, I hate to leave Casey, but we need someone to protect the city."
~*~*~*~
"I did not snap at you," grumbled Raph, getting the keys. "Witchy broad..."

"Forgive, Raph, he's just angsty and angry," said V. "And, Mikey, leave her alone! And, Boy of Steel, touch my brother and I'm getting distraught. I have fought guys who are quadruple my size, you look an obnoxiously strong cockroach. Scary, but beatable."

"Venus, chill, he hasn't touched and now I'm getting to get a safe distance away from him and his alien girlfriend."

"Come on let's go!" said Raph walking to the garage where the Shell Van was. Venus giggled and motioned for the others to follow.
~*~*~*~
"Alright, lady," called out Casey. "Put 'em up. Can't have you hurtin' no one now and I'd hate to hurt you."
~*~*~*~
"Awhile now," said Donnie. "My brothers and sister and I...we protect New York. We've never seen you and your team before so my eldest brother and I decided to investigate." An awkward silence followed. "So,um, you're a...magician?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 pm

"I understand. I almost went back to Atlantis, but my King is keeping it safe enough," Aqualad replied, beginning to walk.

"So we're leaving the pizza?" whined Wally, pulling his cowl back up. "I burn a lot of calories you know!"

"Don't worry about Superboy, he's really overprotective but we've talked about this," Megan said, giving Supey the look.

"You sure know how to get people to stop," Robin said to Venus as they followed Raph, Artemis mumbling all the way.

"You hurt me?" Caleigh laughed. "I'd like to see you try. And I wasn't planning on hurting anyone until you showed up," she stalked forward, trading the batarang for her eskrima sticks.

"Yea, I'm nowhere near as good as my dad was though," Zatanna said sadly. "What about you? Giant turtle?" She sighed, looking at a watch. "Maybe you could walk me to the Empire State building while we talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next