TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

"We have Atlantians here to," said Leo. "Much different than your own, I suspect however." Leo then hesitantly looked over the edge of the building. He closed his eyes and jumped over to the next. (His fear of heights had never really gone away, but he had learned to suppress it.) He motioned for Aqualad to follow.
~*~*~*~*
"Bring it with us!" cheered Mikey. "I can always go for a slice on the go!" Raph began muttering to himself about how stupid Mikey was as he walked.

"Well, I'm the youngest of five...and the only girl," explained Venus, looking to the ground almost dejectedly. "I had to catch up quickly or get left behind in my brothers' dust. They I'd do anything to prove myself worthy of being called their sister and they know I don't kid about hurting them to get them to listen...sometimes it relays off onto other people. Happens to our friend Casey a lot...My brother...Leonardo...he can people get people to listen without resorting to violence. I deeply respect him for that...My sensei can do that as well..." Venus sighed and put a hand up to her head awkwardly. "Sorry, went off a bit there...I'm an infamous rambler."
~*~*~*~*~*
"look, lady, I ain't ta bad guy here," said Casey. "So why don'chu put cha fancy fighting sticks away, okay?"
~*~*~*~*~
"Sounds good," said Donnie. "Then I can explain to Leo that you guys are friendlies." Donnie smiled. "Mutant turtle actually. There are three more of us. The eldest, Leonardo. Then there's Raphael. Next is me, Donatello. Finally is Michelangelo. (Yes, yes, I'm sure you see the theme.) Oh, and then there's a sister Venus-named for the painting the Birth of Venus- she mutant too, but she's human with a mutated gene for powers. Our father and sensei...Master Splinter, he away right now, pilgrimage to Japan. He's a mutated rat. I heard you mention your father? May I inquire if it is alright?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Aqualad jumped to the next building, knowing with his dense skin and super strength he'd be fine.

Wally grabbed the pizza boxes and walked happily to the van.

"Ah, I understand. I was an only child, I'm assuming you know that, but when you become a superhero at nine, it takes a while to catch up, especially when your mentor's Batsy. Because we're human, we're vulnerable. Though, when I was young, he would always go DaddyBats on the villains and for a while they were scared to come near me." Rob chuckled.

"Not the bad guy? You were stalking me!" Midnight sighed. "Not like I'm the bad guy either. Not anymore."

"Can't wait to meet them," Zatanna smiled. "The thing with my dad... you may have heard of the Helmet of Fate, or the hero Dr. Fate. My dad put on the helmet to save me from being Dr. fate's new body, and, well, I can't get him back. I can't save my father from Fate." She bit her bottom lip sadly.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"Nice jump," complimented Leo. "So who else is on this team of yours?"
~*~*~*
Mikey walked equally as happy next to him, "So how much of that pizza can you eat?"

Hearing this Venus, "I'm not makin' you anymore pizza!" She sighed and went back to talking with Robin, "Sorry about that." She giggled. "I can just imagine Bats going all over-protective dad on some villians butt. I'm getting a very nice mental imagine of the Penguin quaking with fear." Venus suppressed some more laughter. "I didn't know my brothers until a few years ago...I wasn't nearly as good as I am now. One of the first things I did was get dangled off the Foot Building by our arch enemy...Raph ended up catching me... I rely mostly on my ninjitsu training. I prefer them over my faulty powers."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"I was told to stalk you by some of the good guys," Casey told her. "You and two other people looked like suspicious characters."
~*~*~*
"Dr. Fate...the magic lord guy...Sorry, Mikey's the comic book guy...but I vaguely remember that one." Donnie put a hand on Zatanna's shoudler. "What have you tried to get your father out?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

"Thank you. Yours as well," Aqualad replied. "My team was originally Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy and myself, but now it has expanded. We have Miss Martian, Artemis, Zatanna, Rocket and Midnight as well." He turned. "And you? You have a team as well, don't you?"

"I could eat the whole thing, but I'll leave some for you. Speedsters need a lot of food." KF laughed.

"Ah, Penguin. It's ridiculous how much of an idiot that one is, but I prefer him over villains like Joker and Two-face." Rob shuddered. "How'd you meet your brothers?"

"Suspicious? Dude, I'm a superhero. I am so not suspicious," Caleigh crossed her arms over her chest. "Now, I have somewhere to be." She turned toward the other end of the roof, putting her eskrima sticks away and pulling out a grappling gun instead.

"I've tried pulling the helmet off, but I was shocked, and we couldn't convince Naboo to release him. He's stuck until we either trick Dr. Fate or find a way to safely remove the helmet." She sighed. "not happenin anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

"Yes, my family," said Leo. "My younger brothers Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo and then there is my little sister Venus. Except for her, all of us are mutant turtle. She has mutant powers-Donnie has a theory that it's a mutated gene due to the chemicals her embryo went through. She was supposed to be a turtle like us, but that didn't go as planned. So, you're mentor, it's Aquaman if I remember correctly?"
~*~*~*~*
"Yeah, I get it!" said Mikey. "Before we met V, my bros and I had to go through this acolyte training to defeat the Tengu Shredder- a demon- and we got these special abilities. Mine was super speed! And I ate a lot more than I usually did."

"I was at an abandoned skate park. Mikey showed up in disguise, but I recognized him as a turtle mutant-one of my brothers- right away. He wore three fingered gloves." Venus chuckled. "Ah, the good old days."

Raph opened up the garage door, "Get in the van." He then preceded to open the back of the heavy artillery van and push in his motorcycle, gently pushing Venus's guitar (when was she gonna put that thing back in her room?) to the side.
~*~*~*~*
"Well, I'm a vigilante, so maybe we should be working together! So wait up, lady!" Casey called out.
~*~*~*~*
"Have you tried scientific means?" asked Donnie. "My brothers and I once made a scientific antidote for some friends of ours who were stuck underground from fragments of a special, supposedly, magic crystal."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 pm

"Yes, Aquaman is my King. I serve him when I am not on missions or at Mt. Justice." Aqualad said. "But I find it is harder and harder to go to Atlantis every time."

"You guys have powers too? Cool!" Wally said, taking a huge bite of pizza.

"It must be nice. I know it gets a bit lonely around my place with only B and agent A around." Robin smirked. "The toys are cool though." He added as they piled into the van.

"So what's your name then, Vigilante?" Midnight asked. "I can't just call you dude or 'hey you' all the time."

"If you could help me save my dad, I'd be really grateful," Zatanna said. "And it seems like you have a lot of stories to keep us entertained as well."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 pm

"You are finding home on the surface world then," said Leo. They reached another rooftop and jumped over.
~*~*~*~*~
"For a little while yeah, but mine were the best! Leo's was like Super Meditation," Mikey told him, as they got into the van. "But we lost them fighting the Tengu Shredder. The necklaces that brought our power potentials or whatever broke when we defeated him. V is the only one with actual powers and they can be a bit faulty... She transported us and left my appendix behind once. Not fun."

"Yeah, it is. Y'know as long as you don't mind all the noise and the pranks and Mikey's rants about the appendix incident whenever he's mad and Raph's turtle tantrums and Leo and Raph fighting. Never a dull moment. Honestly, I'm not complaining. So if you're ever feeling lonely stop over, treat you like regular family."

"Is everyone buckled? Hey, Archery Broad, that means you too," said Raph. "And V, not 'target practice' while the van is moving. Don't touch the machine gun. Oh, and is there is one scratch on my baby by the end of this ride-"

"We get it, Raph," chorused his siblings who then went back to their conversations.
~*~*~*
"Casey Jones," the hockey masked man replied. "And you are?"
~*~*~*~
"Yes," said Donnie. "I guess we do. And I'd be happy to help. I was once stuck as a monster and my family did everything to get me back to normal. Dr. Fate may not be a monster, but I already have theories and equations running through my head on how to separate him and your father. Look at me, ahead of myself as usual..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

"Yes. Though the surface world is so different... sometimes I believe the only reason I am accepted here is because I am a hero." said Aqualad.

"Super meditation? Like bein' all calm and stuff? Seems like a power Kaldur would have, though super strength is probably better." KF said through a mouth of pizza.

"Close your mouth, Baywatch," Artemis sighed.

"Do you think the others are ok?" Megan asked.

"I'm sure they're fine. I may take you up on that, too, Venus. Gotham's bad, and I mean really bad. crime fighting's never boring though." Robin chuckled humorlessly. "There never fails to be something to crash."

"You can call me Midnight. Nice to meet you, Casey. Why don't you come to the Empire State building? Lord knows I need somebody to talk to." Caleigh said.

"Thanks, Donatello. It'll be nice to have some new help." Zatanna smiled. "We should hurry. I'm nt getting anything from my comm and Kaldur may be worried."

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

"You are lucky...to be accepted at all," said Leo. Leo cringed, "Sorry, that was rude."
~*~*~*~
"Kaldur?" asked Mikey.

"Don't worry, Megan, I'm sure dey're fine," said Raph. "'Specially if fearless leader has anything to say about it."

"I have to agree with you there," said Venus. "If it's not the Foot, it's the Purple Dragons. If it's not the Purple Dragons, it's Stockman. If it's Stockman, it's an alien or mutant -present company excepted- and if it's not that then it Bishop." Venus bit her lip. "Who I hope doesn't know you all are here."
~*~*~*~*~
"Seems good to me," said Casey. "Need a ride, Midnight?"
~*~*~*~
"Alright," said Donnie. "Let's run."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm

"It's fine. I understand your dilemma, but there have to be some people out there that accept you and your family." Aqualad said.

"Uh... I said his name didn't I?" Chuckled Wally nervously.

"Smooth move Baywatch." Artemis said sarcastically.I

"The who's and the what's?" Robin asked. "Are there any unaffiliated people in New York?"

"Sure. So who told you to stalk me?" Caleigh asked, following Casey.

"Uhm, Donatello? Why are there people watching us? Are they dressed as ninjas?" Zatanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm

"A few, April and Casey...Angel...a few others," said Leo. "My brothers and I went to the future once...we almost didn't leave because there we were perceived as...normal."
~*~*~*~
"Yeah," said Mikey. "Don't worry about it."

"Oh, um, The Foot is a ninja group from Japan. The New York Branch is here and run by our mortal enemy The Shredder. The Purple Dragons are gang run by one of Shredder's right hand man called Hun. Baxter Stockman is an inventor to The Shredder, but is often blamed for failure. He is highly intelligent, but he lacks execution. As for mutants and aliens, well, we get a few rouges here and there, but as for major groups...the Federation stays off Earth for the most part, the utroms have blended into society, and well, I think most of the Triceratons like us now." Venus then sighed. "Agent Bishop is another story. He's a government worker...he specializes in keeping the supernatural under wraps. He'd like to use me and brothers for dissection and science. He's a nutcase and I can only wonder what he'd do if he'd got his hands on an Atlantian...or a Martian...or, worst of all, a Kryptonian...I can only hope he hasn't sensed any power surges that might lead him to you all. He's sick in the head."
~*~*~*~
"Friend of mine called Leo," replied Casey. "He wanted me to make sure ya were friendly."
~*~*~*~
"Foot ninjas," said Donnie. "They work for The Shredder. He's my family's arch nemesis." The turtle pulled out his bo staff. "You ready for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

"The future?" Aqualad asked interestedly. "We lost our memories for six months once. I almost died from lack of hydration in the desert."

"Thanks man," Wally said.

"Ok, note to self, keep Bishop away from Conner, M'gann and Aqualad. I think KF'll be fine, he's too annoying to take as a hostage," Robin smirked. (He should really get that smirk trademarked.) "Is there anything you guys haven't done? Your lives are crazier than ours, and we just found out our friend is a clone, almost died in a synthetic training exercise and don't get me started on the enemies we've made."

"Are most people walking around in spandex and masks not friendly?" Caleigh smirked. "I mean, I'm part of the bat-family so I don't wear the bright colours, but still."

"Is there anyway we can call in for back up? I don't think you and I can take on this many by ourselves, no offense," Zatanna asked, raising her hands.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"That's horrible," said Leo. "Once, some foot ninjas took me by surprise and beat me to a pulp and lit my friend's apartment on fire. I was out cold. Apparently, we almost didn't make it out." Leo sighed. "But we'll have time to compare adventures later. We're almost at the Empire State Building."
~*~*~*~
"Not a problem, dude!" said Mikey.

"Not sure about that, but he's probably too quick to catch," said Venus. "Well, we've never almost died from a training simulation. But we've been through space, future, zombie apocalypse...in the future, a virus that mutated things into mutants that turned one of my brother into a monster, a haunted house...what else was there?"

"You'll have to remember later, V," said Raph. "Look up there. Foot."
~*~*~*~
"Most anyone who wears a mask and spandex are the ninjas, New York is full of dem," said Casey, who missed the bat-family part of her sentence.
~*~*~*~*
"I don't know," said Donnie. "I don't want to chance calling while fighting." He heard the roar of an engine and managed to look over the side. "Nevermind. My family's van is down there. I think we just got very lucky."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 pm

"Right. Rocket should have the bioship in camouflage mode, and the others should be coming too." Aqualad looked around. "Normally I'd say Kid Flash would be running ahead like usual, but I do not see him."

"The ninjas, right?" Kid Flash asked. "Are we gonna fight them or go find the others?"

"Ninjas rampant in new York. Now I've heard everything. Lucky this isn't Gotham or there'd be a mass brawl goin' on at this time of night." Caleigh chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, Lucky," Zatanna said. She looked down as the van stopped and the doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 pm

"He might still be with my family," said Leo. "They may be being held up by thugs or ninja or government people. We have just as many enemies as we do allies, if not more."
~*~*~*~
"Yeah, that's them," said Venus. "They don't normally gang up on regular people so they're probably one of ours." Venus pulled out her pink ninja mask and tied it around her face. "Let's do this."

"Hold on," said Raph. "You, Kid Quick-"

"Kid Flash," several voices corrected.

"Whatevah," spat Raph. "Run ahead to the empire state building. Keep an eye on the roofs for a mutant turtle with a blue mask. That's Leo, he should be with your Aqualad-person. Just tell them Raph sent you. Tell what's going on. And if you see a man one a motorcycle with a hockey mask and stick-he's our friend Casey. Tell him that you know us and send him this way. Got that?"
~*~*~*~*
"Yeah," Casey said, chuckling, "Those superheroes sure are busy. Heh, you talk about them like they're real."
~*~*~*
"Or we're the bait," said Donnie. "And that's got a 65% chance of being true."

(LOL I was looking back at some posts and I saw that when I put Robin's first name it censored it because it's technically a bad word, but it's almost as if it wanted me to keep it a secret. I don't remember the forum doing that before.)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

"Perhaps we should look for them, or check on them." Aqualad suggested.

Kid Flash nodded, pulling his goggles on and running away.

"And then there were seven, and a bunch of ninjas," Robin sighed. "On the bright side, none of our villains have shown up yet."

"Don't jinx it," Artemis warned, pulling out her bow.

"And you talk about them like they aren't real," Caleigh said, crossing her arms. "I've lived in Gotham for almost two years, I can tell you it's real."

"Bait? Wonderful," Zatanna said as The others got to the roof.

"Okay, blue turtle, guy in a hockey mask... oh hey, Kaldur!" Kid Flash stopped and then ran up the building, stopping in front of Leo and Aqualad. "Aqualad! Umm, I was supposed to tell you that this guy named Raph sent me and that a bunch of ninjas are attacking them on a rooftop."

(Lol, must be a sign that Batsy's gonna come kill you in your sleep for revealing his birdy... or that the Forum's a lot stricter than we realised.)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"Foot ninja," said Leo. "Probably a trap. What does this bioship of yours do? Can it help?"
~*~*~*~
"Don't worry," said Venus. "These are just grunts- we surpassed their level a long time ago. Some of them are just street kids that The Shredder brainwashes*. The ninja elite are what we have to worry about. And they are vacant."

"Don't you go jinxes either, V," said Raph, his sai drawn. "On my word...now!"

Venus, easily took down four with some pressure point hits. Raph began taking down people with his sais and Mikey was 'skillfully' using his nunchucks. Seeing his family, Donnie began fighting with his bo staff.

"Hey, Don," said V, knocking out a ninja. "Whose your friend?"
~*~*~*~
"Sounds like another 'Uh, yeah, Case, you didn't get the memo that impossible thing happened?' again," sighed Casey. "Geez, give a guy a warning. Looks like some dimensional thing or somethin'...or sumthin'..."

(*From the first movie. I will always have him do that in later incarnations. It never leaves my mind.)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:16 pm

"The bioship is weaponised," Aqualad said. "But with no comms we need Miss Martian to contct it."

"Cool. Now I have to look for a guy in a hockey mask." KF ran off.
As the fighting started, Robin ran over to Zatann. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Where are Aqualad and Midnight?"

"Not sure. C'mon," Robin jumped into the fray, takng down ninjas while Artemis shot them, Miss M. used her telekinisis to throw them around and Superboy just punched at them.

"You get those memos too? I've only been a hero for two years so I get them all the time." Caleigh sighed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:47 pm

"Casey," said Leo immediately understanding. "I believe that we may need to go and find this fight so that Miss Martian can contact the bioship. It seems like a trap. I believe the best plan is to leave for your dimension to alert them of the situation."
~*~*~*~
"So she your girlfriend?" asked Venus to Robin as she roundhouse kicked a ninja followed by some shuriken to knock out some more.

"V, Wheel of Fortune!" called out Mikey before Rob could answer V quickly rushed to her brother and spun him around on his shell as took out ninjas at their feet. V, used some backflips to knock out ninjas and make her way back to Robin and Zatanna.

Raph ended up back to back with Artemis, "Easy, Archery Broad."
~*~*~*~*
"No, I don't get them until afta' I see the impossible thing," sighed Casey.
(OMG! Have you seen the new episode?!!)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 am

Aqualad nodded. "I believe that the rip between our worlds is somewhere between New York and Gotham. We will travel there in the Bioship and alert the league."

Robin threw a few birdarangs and knocked out a few ninja before answering Venus. "Yeah, we kinda made it official on New Years'."

"Easy? I don't see them going easy on us!" Artemis snapped.

"Yeah, I kinda figure stuff out before I get the memo about half the time, you know, second protégé to the world's greatest detective and all," Caleigh said.

(Yes! God, I remember why I love Nightwing so much now! He'z mah fav!!! And Tim's there! I`m assuming Jason`s dead, then.)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:31 am

Leo nodded, "Let's go." They headed in the direction of the attack.
~*~*~*~*~
"Aw, you two look cute together!" complimented Venus.

"Venus, look out!" yelled Donnie. The pink-maksed ninja ducked in compliance and then went landed on the ground, pushing herself up with her hands and kicked the ninja with her feet. She the preceded to carwheel onto her feet. "Finally! I've been working on that."

"With Leo," said Mikey, hitting ninjas with his nunchucks. "Prone to failure from Mr. Perfect."

"I meant watchin' ya step, stupid Archery Broad!" hissed Raph.

"Raph," said Venus. "Fight the ninja." The second-eldest turtle sneered and kicked over some ninja.
~*~*~*
Casey chuckled. "I'm just the human friend with the hockey mask. Until some baddies show up and then it's-GOONGALA!"

(Yeah or he doesn't exist which isn't likely since people love Jason's story. But seriously, where are Wally, Artemis, and Red Arrow?!! What happened between Conner and M'gann that caused them to break up?!!! It's driving me nuts. Lol. It's really good, though. I love Beast Boy and Blue Beetle.)
(
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 pm

"Is there a shortcut? We should hurry!" Aqualad said.
"Thanks," Zatanna and Robin said in unison before the Boy Wonder ran off to find some new ninjas to fight.

"I am not stupid! If anybody here's stupid it's you!" Artemis exclaimed, sending off a smoke arrow.

"Artemis! That goes for you, too," Robin yelled.

"Goongala?" Midnight looked at him skeptically. "That's your battle cry? Goongala?"

That was when she was knocked over by none other than Kid Flash. He stood and chuckled, offering her a hand. "Hi, Midnight," he smiled.

"What's up, KF?" she asked.

"Um, I was suposed to look for him," he gestured to Casey, "and say that Raph sent me and there's this huge brawl going down on a rooftop back toward where Zatanna went."

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go help, we'll catch up!" Caleigh exclaimed.

(I know, so much of it doesn't make sense, but when Wally and Roy come back I'm throwing a party... they aren't dead, right? If they don't come back I'll throw a spaz at the writers!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Leo thought for a moment, "We'll have to go through the sewers. I know a shortcut through there."
~*~*~*~*
"Just remember Raph: No one will ever be as stupid as Mikey," giggled Venus.

"Hey!"

"It's a hard truth, Mike. Live with it." A bit more focused and less angry at teammates, Raph was able to take down ninjas quickly once more. Venus and her other brothers did the same.

"They just keep coming!" shouted Mikey. "We can't stand this much longer!"
~*~*~*~
"Get on the motorcycle, Midnight," said Casey, who was still staring at Kid Flash. "It'll be faster."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:45 pm

"Whatever works," Aqualad said simply.

"This is a little more than whelming, but we just have to wait for KF's reinforcements." Robin stated, kicking a ninja into another, setting off a mini Ninja-domino train.

"Miss Martian, is the Bioship in range?" Artemis asked. "I'm running out of arrows!"

"Hello Megan!" Miss Martian said. "Of course!"

"Can do, Casey," she said, "Now move it, KF!" He nodded and ran off as Midnight climbed onto the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:30 pm

"Follow me," said Leo. The mutant jumped down with Aqualad to the ground. He opened a manhole in the alley and led Aqualad down to sewer tunnels
~*~*~*
Donnie's eye twitched, "Not. A. Word."

Venus smiled, ignoring her brother anger over the English language, "Hopefully, Leo and Aqualad and Casey are on their way." Venus backflipped into several ninja and then did a split kick to two who tried to gang up on her.

"They better hurry," said Raph.
~*~*~*~*
Casey nodded, revved the engine and took off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next