TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Superboy put wolf down and strained his ears. Even with his super-hearing he couldn't detect anything, but that doesn't mean nothing's there, right?

"S'fine," Robin shrugged. "I mean, when I started out I ran off in a leotard and a cape and chased down a killer that managed to knock Batman out, so I understand."

"That actually does explain a lot," Roy agreed, ducking and sweeping the turtle's legs from under him with his bow. "I mean, hitting yourself in the head that often would kill a lot of brain cells."

(I know right? Aw, but Lian's there! Still, did he need to turn into a crackhead?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Leo, climbed up some more, trying not to make a sound.
---
"Thanks," said Mikey, remembering his mint condition original Batman comics.

"More than you," said Venus with a sigh.

((IKR!!!)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Superboy switched to infared, scanning the room. He frowned at the lack of anything warm-blooded, then walked over and flicked a second light switch, illuminating the room. "Gotcha."

"Yeah," Robin offered a hand. "No hard feelings?" His smirk offered only mischief.

"Well, I can understand that," Caleigh shrugged. "After all, I am only human."

"Lethal human," Wally put in, about to take off again. Caleigh tackled him, wrapping her legs around his to stop him from running.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:57 am

Leo cursed internally, quickly flipping into the shadows and drawing his sword. This was going to be fun. Let's see if skill could match brute strength.
---
Mikey took Robin's hand. Venus raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Where had she seen that friendly gesture used before in training?

"Mikey, you idiot," sighed Raph under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Superboy leaped at Leo, ready to punch-

And hit wall as the turtle slipped out of his reach. He let out a growl.

Robin smirked and twisted, throwing the turtle in a show of considerable strength for one so young.

"Wally, can you...?" Robin trailed off, seeing that the speedster and other member of the Bat-clan were missing. "Where...?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Leo dropped down in between the flag and Suoerboy, his swords aimed as he slowly backed towards the flag.
---
"OW!" yelled Mikey, letting off a stream off curse words including some fake ones people used to get past the censors in books and TV.

"Why do you always fall for that?" asked Venus, shaking her head. "So KF is missing? And it seems Midnight slipped away too." Venus dropped a hand to the ground "Scanethics." A purple glitter wave shot across the floor. "Found them! C'mon!" She grabbed Robin's hand and whispered in his ear, "Your sister is following us in the vents and KF is fighting Donnie, but their heading towards the area where the other team has the flag-where Leo and a large body who I believe is Superboy are fighting."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Superboy jumped easily over the turtle, lifting him into the air from behind.

"Nothing personal," Robin called back to Mikey, grinning. "So then wher're we going?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Leo, relaxed with a calming breath and lifted his legs, using them to push away from Superboy's shoulders and out of the ebony haired teenager's hands. He shook his head, drawing his katannas once more.
---
"This way!" said Venus as she dragged Robin off in one direction.

"Hey, wait for...owww," groaned Mikey. "Raph, help..." Raph sighed and helped his brother up.

"Let's go catch dose kids!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Superboy smirks, knowing that if a tank can't leave a scratch on him, neither can the swords.

"Isn't that a movie?" Mikey asked as they started running.

"Arty?" Caleigh hissed as she and the archer crawled through the vents. "We're over the trophy room."

The archer nodded and they opened the vent silently, hopping down into the room. Caleigh immediately pushed the shelf sideways, revealing a tunnel that she doubted anybody but she, Batman and Robin had known about before.

"After you," The archer said softly. Caleigh nodded.

"We have to remember to close it after. I doubt Rob'll think of using this and these tunnels lead almost everywhere in the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Leo bit his lip. He would have to do this carefully and slid his foot into a more defensive position and crossed his swords into a makeshift sheild.
---
"Dat's Catch dat Kid, Mikey," corrected Raph. "But points for trying."
---
"Scanethics," said Venus, putting a hand to the ground. "Let's go." She began leading Robin to where Caleigh and Artemis were.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Superboy leaped toward the turtle, not quite as high, but Leo still managed to evade him. He backed quickly toward the flag.

"Big difference," Mikey waved it off. "So, uh, where are we going?"

"Think it's sealed?" Artemis asked unsurely. Caleigh furrowed her brow before setting up a motion detector and several small explosives around the cave entrance.

"We'll know if somebody comes through. Let's just hurry." With that, the girls took off down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Leo inched closer to Superboy and the flag, slowly and carefully.
---
"Huh...Not sure..." said Raph. "Let's try this way." Raph led Mikey down a hallway and his guess would lead them towards the flag.
---
"We're getting close," said Venus. "I can hear them."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:12 am

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was studying for my science final... god dammit that is a hard test, I was the highest mark in the class with a 91)

"I hope you know it's not going to be easy getting this flag." Superboy told Leo, trying to distract him.

"Omigosh." Mikey stopped outside the kitchen. "I smell cookies."

Caleigh stopped when they reached a hole barely big enough to fit through. "This leads to the boiler room, but I'll have t cave it in to stop anybody from following us. The next entrance is to the basement, and there's no power down there, so nobody will willingly go down there."

"Still, shouldn't we set up a small EMP or something, to knock out any tech Rob has?" Artemis asked.

"Uh, yeah.. it's in my other utility belt. Most I can do is mess with his frequency." Caleigh pulled out a small device. "See, all our tech runs on the same frequency, so if I set this to radiate through the mountain, it'll knock out all of Rob's tech, but mine, too."

"So basically we'll be running on skill?"

"Yeup."

"I can live with that."

"Caleigh would've taken the tunnels, so it's behind here." Robin gestured at the trophy shelf. "But they'll have some sort of defense against us busting through."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 pm

(Great job! Congrats!)

"Of course," said Leonardo, still slowly inching forward "I am well-prepared, however."
---
"How can you think of food right now?" grumbled Raph.
---
"Uh, I don't know. Tech is really Don's territory," said Venus. "But I have my kunai, shuriken, and uh," Venus dug a hand into her pocket. "Two sticks of gum, a bobby pin -that may come in handy-, a hairband and my shell cell. Anything useful in there?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

"So am I. Wolf?" Superboy called. The large lupine leaped at Leo with teeth bared.

"I'm hungry! Besides, it'll take like four seconds to go get a cookie," Mikey whined.

"I'll see if I ca short-circuit the explosives, but keep the shuriken ready, ya know, just in case." Rob went to bring up his holo-comp, but it didn't seem to be working. "What the-"

"There. It's all shut down." Caleigh sighed. "We're on our own."

Artemis pulled out her crossbow. "Alright. Let's get moving then."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Leo dodged the unusually large wolf, "I don't want to hurt your puppy."
---
"Mikey, were in the middle of a game!" shouted Raph.
---
"What's up?" asked V.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 am

"Believe me, I can barely hurt my puppy, and I'm a DNA clone of Superman." Superboy snorted. "I'm not worried about Wolf. Or Sphere, for that matter." And, as if on cue, there was a beeping and whirring noise, and sphere moved toward Superboy protectively.

"Well, aren't you competitive," Mikey crossed his arms.

"Caleigh knocked out my systems. I'm technologically blind." Robin sighed. "Looks like we go in the old-fashioned way."

"Alright, Rob's gunna be extremely pissed about now. Luckily I have the jump on him, what with more training and having more acrobatic experience and that." She pulled out a fishing wire from her belt and went to work quickly, setting up a trip wire attatched to a smoke bomb. Catching Artemis' raised eyebrow, she shrugged. "Your dad trained me for eight years. I'm a little paranoid."

"Perfect soldier thing?" Artemis asked.

"Yeup pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Leo looked at the metal ball with curiosity, "You have some very interesting pets. I just have a cat...and it's not really mine anyways..."
---
"Dere is nuthin' wrong with dat," argued Raph.
---
"Ah! My way," said Venus. "Weapons, gut feelings, and sneaking about. Your sister just made this ten times for interesting for me. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm

(Sorry, would'a updated yesterday but I was at a party and then spent two hours before bed watching Legend of Korra amv's on youtube... yeah...)

"Yeah, Sphere turns into some advanced technology flying motorcycle and wolf's just an enhanced wolf, but still..." Superboy shrugged.

When it's you, it's a scary thing," Mikey stated, walking toward the kitchen again."

"Yeah, I'm ready." Robin said. "How do you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

((It's okay. I've been busy too, so I haven't replied.))
"That's really impressive," said Leo. "But how about this. No help. Just ninja skill versus muscle? Winner take all?"
---
"Fine! Go get a cookie!" Raph shouted and ran to go look for an opponent.
---
"Well," said V, "First I need to know what route your sister may have taken through deduction, I can go on from there."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 pm

((Ugh sorry my computer broke so i have to use my phone. Stupid android keyboard!!!!! Sad ))

"Deal," Supey said. "Down, Wolf."

"Fine. I will." Mikey stuck his tongue out at Raph's retreating form.

"She probably took the boiler room. I would." Rob said.

"Kay, Artie. Where to?" Midnight asked.

"Kitchen? We can get Baywatch bait." The archer replied.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 am

((Sorry it took me a month to reply!!! I had a message get deleted even though I sent it and I've been busy and I never saw the new post thing change so oops. I feel really bad.))
---
Leo dropped his sword and did a respectful bow, "Onigaishimasu [It's a pleasure to face you.]."
---
"Right, okay, Mikey," Raph rolled his eyes, walking into a room and suddenly duck an arrow.
---
"Let's do it then," said Venus, pulling out a grappling hook that had a turtle shell on it. She spun it around several times and pulled it tight around a pipe, "Climb up the rope to that pipe."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 pm

((It's okay, I know how crazy life gest, especially with school and all. I mean, I'm a freaking senior now, so I'm like crazy nervous about universities.))

"You too," Superboy said, the Genomorphs having taught him several foreign languages.

"Wait, you're on my team, right? Oops." Artemis quickly put the bow away, almost blushing.

"Very smooth, Artie." Midnight smirked.

Robin let off his signature cackle before climbing the rope and crouching on the pipe, signalling for Venus to follow.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm

((Good luck! Being a senior must be stressful.[Still a junior, but the counselors at my school like to pester-not bad, just annoying]. BTW, did you see the new cartoon premiere?))
---
Leo smiled at the understanding of his words as he took a fighting position, beginning to circle, deciding on the best move.
---
"Hey, Midnight, Archery Broad," said Raph with an eyeroll. "Mikey ditched me for da kitchen. What are you doin'?"
---
Venus pierced the rope with a kunai and stuck it into the nearest thing the kunai would go into. She climbed up, a big smile on her face and then pulled the grappling hook and kunai back to her. She tied up the tool and put the weapon back into her belt.
"Okay," she finally said. "We're going to follow this pipe-it seems to be a central one. If we hit a wall, we go to the vents and figure out where to go from there."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:12 pm

((Thanks, and remember, the guidance counsellor is your friend! Unless it's mine. My counsellor is a douchebucket. And yeah, I saw the new premier. It's funnier than I thought it would be. Still debating whether or not I like the graphics though...))

Superboy glanced back at the flag, then his opponent, looking for an opening. The turtle was perfectly calm, and his heartbeat didn't falter or speed up once.

"We are running away from my little brother and your little sister. You can come with if you want." Midnight offered, elbowing Artemis when she started grumbling.

"Okay," Robin agreed. "If we're lucky, we can get into the kitchen from the vents.

(Where are all the other characters? lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next