TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi! It's my first time doin' a RP, so I'll give it my best shot, ok? If ya' wanna join, that's good.
Oh, I'll try not to let my accent get in the way, so I'll try ta' put everything in normal english, ok?
~Katniss

- - -

New York, the city that never sleeps. A shadow danced across the rooftops before coming to rest at the corner of the block. It was about 100 meters to the next rooftop and the shadowed girl sighed, then whirled around and peered into the shadows behind her when a small scuffling noise reached her ears.
"I can see you, come on out." She said, hands ghosting above the sheath on her belt.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:25 pm

i'd like to join as Mikey
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am

Sure! =)
~Katniss

- - -

There was silence from the shadows and the girl growled.
"Out now, or you'll regret it." She warned, sliding the sword out of her sheath silently.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Since only you (thexblackxmaskedxninja) seem to be on, I'll be Raph as well. Smile
~Katniss

- - -

Raph froze as the girl turned to face him.
"I can see you, come on out." She said and Raph inwardly groaned, but held still, hoping that the girl would think she was mistaken and leave. His hopes were quickly dashed however, when the girl pulled a long blade out of the sheath on her belt.
Aw crap...
"Out now,or you'll regret it." She said and Raph instinctively gripped his sais.
I think you're gonna regret it even more th'n me...
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:44 pm

(you can call me Crystal XD everyone does Anime smile)

Mikey

I was hiding behind Raph when I heard the girl call out to us. I saw Raph gripp his Sai and I gripped my chucks. I couldn't see the girl, but Raph could.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:15 pm

(Can I join? I can play Leo and my OC)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 pm

[[I'll join as Donny. RP's are so much fun! (I just hope I don't get any of my three TMNT ones mixed up. lol]]
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Lol ok then, Crystal. and sure guys! Oh, wait, you're all gals! ^^
Btw, I live in a different time zone than most of y'all, so I don't get on very often! Well, when no one else is on, mostly...
~Katniss

- - -

The girl sensed something move in the shadows and steadied herself, her sword raised and ready for any attack that might come her way.
Here we go again... She sighed.

[EDIT: Got rid of the Alyssa thing. I'm not gonna put 'er in. I'mnot sure if I'll be able to handl' 3 people!]

Last edited by Katniss on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Raph

The girl looked determined to stay there until we came out. Mikey edged out from behind my shell to try to look at the girl before us.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Mikey

After getting a look at the girl, I went back behind Raph. "What do we do?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 pm

"I'n thinkin', ok?" I growled back and the girl ran toward us. I put my sai up in a defensive postition then pushed against the girl's sword, sending her skidding backwards across the roof.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:19 pm

(wait, I'm confused, I didn't think the girl with the sword attacked yet. Well, if she didn't disreguard my post)

[Leo]

This was my fault, we had spotted the girl on the roof and I had wanted to get a better look at her. It wasn't often you saw a sword carrying girl moving along the roof tops. It was me who decided to stay in the shadows when she demanded us to show ourselves. Then, she attacked! I winced Raph deflected her sword, sending the girl flying. "Wait!" I said, stepping out, "We don't wish to fight... RIGHT, Raphael?"
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 pm

[Greysight]

The small room was nearly bare, cold, dirty and empty. All I had to keep myself warm was my thread bare coat -- I needed a new one. I huddled against an inner wall and listened to the noises around me. It was a cheap hostel, the man who sold me the room didn't look at me once... I didn't even have to use my powers on him!

I closed my eyes and expanded my mind, listening to the fury of thoughts of those that surrounded me. It took me a few minutes to sort through the minds that were of no help to me, and it was then that I found a mind -- no, several minds -- that weren't human! I stood up quickly, keeping my focus on the small group. They were on the roof!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 pm

I skidded backwards before I managed to stop myself. I was fuming. Whoever I'd heard growl something had managed to deflect my attack, plus, I think there's more than one of them!
Then the words called across the rooftop registered in my brain.
They...don't want to fight? I stood upright, the tip of my sword resting on the ground.
"Who are you? Why were you following me?" I called back, not expecting an answer. Most likey whoever it was, they would've gone by now.

- - -

Raph

"Yeah, whatever, Fearless." I grunted before I lowered my sai. The girl had managed to stop and was now standing there, her sword down at her side.
"But if she attacks us again, I ain't gonna let her get close, got that?"
"Who are you? Why were you following me?" The girl yelled across to us, and I glanced at the others around me.
"Now what? Leo, you got any ideas? Donnie?"
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 pm

[Leo]

I was only partially in the light, it wasn't enough to actually show all my features. With a sigh, I ignored my brother's rude comment and remained where I was. "Forgive us, we don't usually see..." I struggled for the best discription, "People on the roofs of New York carrying swords around." Unless they're the Foot, I thought bitterly,"We... were concerned and came to investigate." All right, so it was a partial lie. I had been concerned.

[Greysight]

I made it out of the dirty window with ease, but the fire escape to this particular building was actually through a window in the hallway. The hostel was too active, and I didn't want to risk being spotted. After all, a mutant turtle in New York would scare the average person... and a mutant turtle armed to the teeth with psychic powers to match would terrify them.

With a grunt, I reached into my bag to put on my climbing claws. I could still feel the minds on the roof, two of them were... upset and another was worried. This one was thinking of ways to stop the conflict that he felt he had caused. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:00 am

Raph

I groaned as Leo talked to the girl. What the shell was he doing?! She could be one of the Foot!!

- - -

The girl cocked her head.
"Concerned? Well, thanks for that, but I'm sure that I'll be fine." The girl shrugged. "But it seems to me that you don't trust me...may I ask as to why?" She asked, leaning on the handle of her sword. "I don't usually meet other people running along here at night."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 am

[Leo]
"Usually people we meet 'running along here at night' don't have the best intentions in mind." I explained calmly, finding the girl's attitude a bit irksome. “That is why we felt the need to investigate.” A normal girl would have never heard us; I knew I would have to keep this in mind. I took a step back, melding with the shadows and disappearing from view, “But if that’s not the case with you…” I made a Ninja sign to my brothers to ‘vanish’, “We’ll leave you alone.”

[Greysight]
I climbed silently up the wall, perssing my plasteron against the dirty wall of the building. I could hear the talking now. The voice was that of the regretful mind I had sensed earlier:

"But if that is not the case with you... We'll leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Mikey

I looked to Leo and nodded. I gently pulled on Raph, not sure if he would come or not. I started to back away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I shrugged off Mikey's hand before turning to follow my brothers. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the girl than there seemed, but Leo seemed to think we should leave her alone.

- - -

"Wait!" I called out sheathing my sword. "Who are other people you meet?"
Silence returned my question and I sighed before sitting down on the rooftop. Damn, there goes any hope of finding out if they know our enemy...the way they spoke of them, 'Usually people we meet 'running along here at night' don't have the best intentions in mind'...that person sounded like one of the Allies Alyssa told me about before she- The small sound of something brushing against the wall behind me sent me to my feet, my hand already on my sword.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 am

Hi, I j'st realised that I might need ta' explain a bit about my character. Kat's a bit of the jumpy type, but that's because of the way she was raised. She was mostly neglected as a kid, and whenev'r someone came near her, it was usually to hurt her. So that's sort of explains her personality. She's also not good with people [very much, anyway!] because she did live in a forest for most of her teenage years. Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) 222570
Hope this explains some stuff, cause I noticed that 'Leo' found Katniss's attitude a bit irksome! ^^ No offense taken, btw!

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 am

[Greysight]

Damn, so much for my stealth skills. The girl knew I was there and the other four were still in ear shot, they'd know too. Well, since I had been caught... "Name's Randi," I replied, there was no reason to give her my alias. "I just happen to be in the neighbor hood when I noticed the five of you." It was actually the four guys I had been interested in, but... "Do you think you could give me a hand up, please? I'd appreciate it."

[Leo]

I was leading my brothers away when the girl spoke: "Who's there?"
There was a pause, and then she was answered by another feminine voice. "Name's Randi." I stopped and listened as the other female continued. It almost sounded like she was over the side of the building?
"...Do you think you could give me a hand up, please?" This Randi added.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 pm

[[Oh . . . I guess I should be playing Donny as if he was here . . . huh? Sorry 'bout the rant-ish first sentence]]

I watched from a deep shadow, everything that was going on, but I didn't want to speak out. Leo, Raph and Mike seemed to be handling it, and I didn't think anyone knew about me, and just in case the figure turned out to be hostile, I wanted to have the advantage of surprise.

And then the one I hadn't even noticed, Randi, said 'five' of us. I guess I wasn't hidden enough. Still, I thought moving was a bad idea, since this girl in front of me probably didn't know I was there. Yet, she had some really good ears on her.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm

I was shocked when a voice answered my call, and even more suprised when they asked for me to help them onto the rooftop.
"Uh...sure." I answered, reaching my hand over the edge of the roof. Someone gripped it and I pulled them onto the roof gently, not wanting to hurt them if I did it too fast.
"Hey, you said five, right? But there was only me and that other person, who I think has left." I glared into the shadows, willing them to show whoever (of whatever) was hiding in them."My name's Katniss, by the way." I extended my hand to the shadow and smiled, trying to act like this was something that happened to me everyday. Oh wait, it basically did. Scratch that last thought.

- - -

I saw Leo freeze when the two girls began speaking to each other, and we melted into the shadows to watch what was happening.
"Yo, Leo? What do ya' think's goin' on?" I murmured as the girl introduced herself. I couldn't see who the other girl was cause the moon was behind her, turnin' her into a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

[[I'm confused with colors now. . . .]]

[Don]
With the girl lifted onto the roof, I suddenly felt very alone and in a bad position. I wanted to dart across the alley and join my brothers, but under the watch of the two on the roof, I didn't think that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

(Katniss is human, right?)

[Greysight]
I was suprised at how nonchalantly the girl offered her name so it took me a moment to realize that she couldn't really see what I looked like because of the lighting. After a bit of consideration, I took her hand and shook it. "Pleasure."
Now, I may be colorblind, but I know the color and feel of my own skin: it was green and leathery, just like a healthy turtle should be. Maybe I should have been worried that this girl would freak out, but I doubted she would; however, if she did, I could easily erase her memory of me. It was the four boys I was mainly interested in anyways.

[Leo]
I motioned for Raphael to be quiet so I could hear what was being said. The shadow that Katniss had just pulled up looked strangely familiar shape. Whomever she was, though, she appeared to be wearing a fedora, scarf and long coat. If only the moon weren't so low, then maybe I could see what she really looked like.
Then, new girl took Katniss's hand and it felt as if my heart fell into my stomach. It was green with three fingers!

For those who want to see what Randi looks like: Greysight

Currently she's wearing a black fedora, boots, and trenchcoat with a grey scarf and reflective shades to hide her eyes. Hidden under her coat is an array of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next