TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:10 am

Tyler swung at a tall ninja and got his nose square on Tyler felt odly glad about how this was turning out for him he swung a couple more times smashing skulls and elbows and knee caps if he got low swing. he began to laugh not a heartless laugh but one of understanding he was now in control of what happened and he liked it terribly.

Too bad he got into the wrong crowd.
Too bad he threw that rock.
Too bad he got community service as a punishment.
Too bad he had to serve dinner.
Too bad he opened that door.
Too bad he suck his nose into this business.
Too bad he met Kat (well maybe...).
Too bad he met his old friends.
Too bad he bashed up those ninjas.
Too bad he thought swinging a bat about would help anything.
Too bad he didn't see that Bamboo stick.
Too bad he didn't realise that a heshian bag was enveloping him.
Too bad he was too scared to see the rope being tightened around the mouth of the bag.
Too bad he didn't see the needle poking out of his arm.
Too bad he didn't close his eyes.

It could have saved him alot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 am

Kat blinked when Tyler's weight vanished and she spun around to look for him but she was immediately attacked by a wave of ninja and she growled as she fought back. "Tyler! Where are you?!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

Tyler soon couldn't smell the stench of the sewer anymore 'Well this is Fu*king brilliant' he thought in his lucid dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9