TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Nix returned, offering bottles of clean, clear water to everyone. She made sure hte parched FallJoy got one too. The rest she placed in the backpack on her bag, which still held all her weapons in it. She had been training, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

"No problem," said Toph "Twinkletoes, you can do that too. What? Are ya having another Earthbending blockor something?"
"I was kind of fear stricken and not off Appa," said Aang.
"Thanks for the H2O, Nix," smiled Venus as she took a long swig.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Nix nodded. "you're welcome." She sniffed the air. "I can smell the smoke."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:30 pm

"Same," said Venus "We need to start looking."
"Venus and Nix are right," said Leo "Are we ready to ove."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

"The smoke has a very odd smell to it, no joke." Falljoy said while taking in a big breath, "I can't put my finger on it, but it smells almost...chemical."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 pm

"Chemical, huh?" said Venus "Maybe it's from the Firebending?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

"Firebending? I don't think it has a chemical smell..." Evelyn said, thinking out loud. She made flames erupt from her hands. "Doesn't smell like chemicals to me, but my fire might work different from firebenders of this dimension." Evelyn shrugged.

"Maybe, but our only lead is Azula, and if she's a firebender, then that smoke might be coming from her. We should check it out." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"Let's go!" declared Venus and began to run towards the smoke.
"She had candy before we left, obviously,' Raph said with a roll of his eyes, following his energetic and ready for a fight sister.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:26 am

Nix laughed before following. She glanced around as they ran, and a movement caught her atention. It was a large red Dragonfly, and she smiled.

"Where have I seen that before...?" She wondered aloud.

[[ps: Don't touch it. It'll kill you Wink]]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:05 am

"Oh cool a Dragonfly!" said Venus.
"V, don't touch it," warned Raph.
"I wasn't!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Nix's eyes widened and she jumped over a log, not noticing that she cleared it easily, almost too easily. She whirled around as she ran, searching the trees around them. She shook herself, then continued running. "Sorry, sense of deja-vu for a second there." She apologized to the others.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Falljoy sniffed the air, there was definately something wrong with tah dragonfly. But, as of right now, that wasn't the big thing. She roared and sent the dragonfly over the hills.

"Now that's clear, let's go worry about that fire." The wolf said calmly.

"What?!" Sokka finally spoke after his silent streak, "that was totally uncalled for! I could've taken it on easily with Bommerang!" He took out a sharp-looking steel boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm

"It wasn't evil or anything!" Nix protested suddenly, glaring at Sokka. "But if you'd attacked it, it would've bitten you. After testing to see if you're a threat or not first though." She paused. "Where did that come from?" She blinked.

[[she jumps realities, so she's starting to remember stuff from another reality of the ATLA world]]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:11 am

"Boomerang? Oh, you have got to me kidding me," Venus said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

"What's wrong with a boomerang?" Evelyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 am

(i'm lost can someone tell me what's going on?)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 pm

[[we're running toward a village that has weird smoke (and a lot of it) coming from it. Nix spotted a Dragonfly (from anotehr RP i'm in) and the others wanted to kill it. SHe stopped them.]]

"Guys, village remember?" Nix called back, already running ahead. "We need to see if they need help!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:37 pm

"Oh yeah! Jeeze we all have really short attention spans today or something." Evelyn commented as she followed Nix.

"Nix is right, we need to get to the village. Let's try to stay focused ok? Especially you Mikey..." Leo told his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 pm

"Um, Leo, I hate defend Mikey, but ya forgettin' our sista'," said Raph. Venus was already deathly ahead, but had stopped to look at a strange animal.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 pm

"If you don't know what it is, I wouldn't touch it." Nix called out to Venus as she ran toward her, skidding to a stop. "Guys, it's just over the next rise! Move those shells! Uh...and tails!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:30 pm

"Okay!" said Venus, doing a back flip and starting to run off again. Raph sighed and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Falljoy, being a runner on all fours, took off and caught up to Venus. But she stopped in her tracks when she saw the strange animal too.

"Anyone care to explain what has stripes like a racoon, as big as a garbage truck, has no eyes, and a froggish tougue?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:00 pm

"A shirshu* why?" asked Aang.
"Because I think we found one!" said Venus.

(*Shirshu- the animal June the Bounty Hunter owns, I'm going to assume this is what you're talking about right?)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

(Well, that is what I had in mind)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:31 pm

"That's....weird..." Nix tilted her head, looking at the shirshu. "Is it dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: