TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

(okay, thought so)

"A bounty hunter named June has one named Nyla," said Aang "But it is pretty dangerous."
"Do you think this is Nyla?" asked Venus.
"I don't know," said Aang.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 pm

"In what way is it dangerous?" Leo asked, wanting to know specifics in case a fight with the creature became unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

"It can detect your scent and paralisis you with it's toungue, but other than that, completely harmless." Sokka said cooly
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm

"Harmless. Sure." Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"When you say it can detect your scent, do you mean it can track you? Like a dog?" Leo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"Hey!" Falljoy said in irritation
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 pm

"Oops. Sorry Fall." Leo blushed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:37 pm

"I'll just stay away from it." Nix said before freezing. "Oh shi-" She suddenly jumped aside and two men landed where she had been a moment ago. Nix landed quietly, her booted feet settling with a light thud on the earth. The men stood, their bodies ready and poised to attack. Nix was the same, and she shifted her stance slightly as a wind began to blow. She noticed the emblem on their sleeves and her face paled as her memories came rushing back.

"Fire Nation." She growled.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:46 am

"Wait, how do you know that if this isn't your dimension either?" Evelyn asked, assuming a fighting position along with the rest of the gang.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:24 pm

"I...it's like...there's memories in my head...but I don't remember them." Nix struggled to find the words. "Like...amnesia that's starting to go away, almost." She said before the men attacked. She jumped backwards, but yelped when a flame hit her in the chest, sending her sprawling.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 pm

"Hey!!!" Falljoy and Sokka yelled. They both attacked. Sokka threw his boomerang, which cut a guy on his palm. Falljoy scratched another on the face and headbutted where it counts.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Mikey helped Nix to her feet, and she immediately went on the defensive, dodging and blocking attacks from more Fire Nation Benders that had appeared when they heard the fight. She ducked, and her booted foot landed in a patch of burning grass. She frowned at it as Mikey took out the offending Bender, then her head shot up, her eyes wide.

"Oh no way...Kansi!! Are you here?!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:23 am

"Who Kansi?" asked Venus before throwing a shuriken into the shoulder of one of the Firebenders.
"Man, I really wish we knew how to activate and control our powers right now," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm

"Yeah, that'd be helpful!" Evelyn laughed as she unsheathed her twin katanas and sent flames sprawling up the length of them. "But I think we're more than enough to take these morons out!" She grinned devilishly as she sliced/burned a fire bender's arm.

"Don't get too confident!" Leo warned as he jumped out away from a new wave of fire. "We don't know what they can do!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 pm

"That's true!" Falljoy said before going into rager mode.

"Head's up!" Sokka yelled to the wolf as he threw his boomerang at a soldier that Falljoy didn't notice.

"Thanks."

"Don't--GET DOWN!!"

Falljoy only had enough time to tuurn invisible before a bolt of lightning hit right where she was standing
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 pm

"Falljoy!" exclaimed Venus "Are you hit?"
"What the heck? They can bend lightning?" yelled Raph.
"It's an advanced form of Firebending," said Aang "But few Firebenders use it."
"Yes, but I do!" cackled a feminine voice.*
"Azula!" Katara shouted.
"And she's got Zuko!" shouted Aang.
"And Master Splinter!" Venus yelled. In Azula's clutches on a Fire Nation air ship their sensei and friend were held captive. Venus screamed "Let my father go!" She sent out a burst of flame that caught Azula by suprise. The princess dodged before it nearly hit her.

(*Azula has not been claimed yet, she is a free character.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 pm

A look of panic flashed across Azula's face, but only for a moment. It disappeared so fast, it left an echo of doubt that it ever really happened in the minds of those who saw it.

"Well now that was rude." Azula said to Venus in a mock pout. "For a moment it actually seemed as if you wished to harm me." She added nonchalantly.

"Aang! Redirect the lighting! The way I taught you, remember?" Zuko called from the ships deck.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

"Let him go!!" Falljoy's voice came out of nowhere. Four long streaks of blue came out from behind Azula, who dodged it easily. Falljoy reappeared with her claws glowing in front of Azula.

"Nice try, canine."

"Grrrrrrrrr...." Falljoy attacked, but Azula kicked her away, right into Sokka's and Venus' arms.

"I'm not hit by lightning, Venus, if anything."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm

[[haha, Kansi (my friend's character) uses lightning! Kansi doesn't appear though Razz But Nix has her memories of the ATLA world back now so...]]

Nix growled before her eyes flashed a lightning blue. She clapped her hands together and closed her eyes, then suddenly separated her hands, one pointing to the sky, the other to the earth. She stepped forward, spun, and then thrust both hands at the ship. A rumbling sound emitted and a fork of pure white lightning struck the water near the ship. If the others had looked at Nix, they would have seen her shoulder-black hair floating around her face, her eyes a pure white. She was also hovering several feet off the ground, a circular wind blowing about her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

(okay, where is Greysight?)
"Good," said Venus, kicking Azula in the back.
"My children!" said Master Splinter "Focus all you chi into your heart! It will allow you to acess your bending abilities!"
'Does he mean we have to meditate?" asked Raph in annoyance.
"I think so!" said Venus, closing her eyes and beginning to channel her chi "Sokka! Can I count on you to make sure I don't get hurt while meditating?"
"I've got Raphael!" said Katara, standing in front of the red clad turtle who had followed in suit of Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Azlua glared at Nix before freezing, a smirk playing across her face.

"Well, if it isn't the traitor's daughter." She yelled to the girl, who growled before summoning another bolt of lightning, forcing Azula to jump backwards to avoid being hit.

"Don't call them that." She replied, her feet barely brushing the ground as she looked across at Splinter. "That's him?" She asked Mikey, who nodded. She looked back at the boat. "Give him to us, and we'll leave you."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:29 pm

"And your brother too!" shouted Venus with a flame coming out of her hand. "Sorry Nix, but I leave no one behind!"
"Same here!" shouted Toph. "We want both Zuko and Master Splinter now!"

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 pm

(Uh...I'm controlling Sokka)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

(*bangs head on desk* Sorry forgot he wasn't free for all! I'll edit. ...I'm an idiot... Sad )
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm

"Do you really think I'd give them up if I went to all this trouble to capture them?" Azula asked.

"All of your soldiers, guards, whatever they were, have been defeated. You're outnumbered." Leo pointed out.

Azula sighed. "You've really underestimated me, haven't you?" She suddenly smirked. "Alright, you can have them...if you can get past me."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 pm

"Happily!" Falljoy's eyes started glowing blue and 6 inch long fangs slid down from her mouth. She snarled and charged.

Azula smiled and stepped to the side out of harm's way. She chuckled and sent forth flames worthy of a forest fire. Falljoy turned around and the flames flew past right where she stood.

When the flames dissapated, there was nothing but charred ground.

"One down," Azula said eerily, "Who's next?"

Everyone looked over Azula's shoulders and smirked.

"I think you may wanna rethink your victory, princess," Sokka said with a rasberry.

"Huh?" Azula whirrled around.

On the boats gnawing on the ropes, was the uncharred golden canine with spots of brown. She looked up and flashed Azula a taunting smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next