TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Nix concentrated and suddenly sprinted toward the ship. She lept off the bank and flew over the surface of the water, leaving large waves in her wake. Within moments she had landed on the deck with a thud, her pure white eyes glaring at Azula, who smirked before sending a wall of flame her way. Nix simply stood and let the flames lick over her skin, her face deviod of any emotion. She flicked a hand out and the flames disappated. There wasn't a scorch mark on her anywhere.

"Do not presume to test me." She warned Azula, a ball of white fire in her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm

"Nix," said Venus "I've got her." Venus did a quick punch and knocked Azula back. The Fire Princess blew fire towards the smaller girl. Venus dodged it easily and through a shuriken that landed in Azula's should. Azula shot another large flame at Venus, this time barely missing her head 9Venus had ducked) "Okay, jump in whenever you want. I need to learn to let people help."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:56 am

Nix nodded before throwing the white fire at Azula. Mikey could only watch as the girls attacked each other, but he frowned suddenly.

"Wait, how is Nix doing that?" He asked, turning to look at the others.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm

(Okay, how much longer do you guys want to wait for Greysight to come back and post here or does anyone know where she is and if she'll be back.)
"I have no idea," said Venus before sneaking behind Azula and throwing a kunai into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Her face showed some pain, but it dissapeared quickly.

"Ouch." She said, deadpan, while pulling out the kunai
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:41 pm

[[no idea what's going on on her end....]]

Nix growled at Azula and suddenly tackled her, sending them both crashing to the ground. Nix's arms were coated in white flame, which Azula flinched away from.

"What are you?" She asked and Nix bared her teeth at her.

"A Division Bender." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Evelyn's eyes widened. "Well that's new." She stepped back a little to give Azula and Nix some space. It seemed like something major was about to transpire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Azula said something that the others couldn't hear, but Nix flinched away from her. Azula immediately kicked her off, sending the dark haired girl flying into rail of the ship. Nix grunted as she hit it hard, blinking the stars away from around her. She looked up in time to see Azula lunging at her and she instantly threw her arms towards her, a form of white mist coating the oncoming girl. Azula gagged as it surrounded her, then coughed, blinded.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 pm

"What is she doing?" wondered Raph aloud. Venus hopped up on the ship to free the captives.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:08 pm

The wolf jumped towards Azula, biting her in the hips. If she wasn't all suited up in armor, she would've experianced serious pain.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Nix felt something inside her flicker and she paused in her attack on Azula.

"What-?" She wondered, but that was all she managed before Azula kicked Falljoy into her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

"Sorry!" she cried out quickly and helped Nix up. "Grrrrr," and she charged Azula again
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm

"Alright, time for reinforcements!" Evelyn grinned. She moved the snow around her and turned it into water, pushing it towards Azula.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Nix wavered on her feet, then grabbed the rail of the ship for support. She held a hand to her forehead, and suddenly pulled it away. It was covered in a glowing white, but there was a dark marbling to it. "Oh no..." She whispered, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:32 am

(I'm giving up Donatello to whomever wants him.)

Greysight pushed and pulled herself out of the large back of snow, and stared up at the sky. The flying bison was nowhere in sight and she was alone... She didn't even remember falling, but that must have been what happened. Trying to get her bearings, the freezing turtle began to walk...
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm

"Where's Greysight?" asked Raph finally realizing.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Nix heard Raph's question and looked around, noticing that the female turtle was missing. "What?" She wondered, then frowned as something prickled on the edge of her consciousness. She immediately ducked and a fireball flew over her head, dying with a sizzle as it crashed into the water.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:51 pm

'Raph said something that caused alarm,' thought Venus, who was finishing cutting Zuko's ropes. 'I have to hurry up.' Finally the Fire Nation prince was free.
"You probably knew this, but those ropes were covered in explosive powder so it's a good thing you didn't burn them off," said Venus "Get down there and help." Venus moved on to cut loose her sensei.

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am

(Wait, aren't I Zuko? Haha! I'm confused! Anime smile)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:08 pm

(CRAP! Not again! Sorry! *buries head in hands* I am such an idiot sometimes. I'm really sorry. This shouldn't happen again to any of you.)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 pm

(I must've passed my curse to you! Noo! *hands her burning sage*)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

(receives the burning sage. What the-? *sigh* Okay, here's to hoping I can pass this on soon.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

(Haha don't worry about it! Having certain people play canon characters get's confusing sometimes!)

"This girl is really ticking me off." Evelyn grumbled.

Leo gave her a worried glance.

"Not THAT ticked off! My temper isn't that out of control, give me a little credit!" She frowned. Lifting her air, she caused a boulder to rise and rush towards Azula. Azula dogged it so the rock barely grazed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:41 pm

"Heh, she ticking me off," said Raph. "That's not really sayin' much, but I can get really angry like a girl with...I'm gonna fight while I think up a better simile."
~*~*~
"These ropes are hard to cut," said Venus only half-way through her master's ropes.
"It is okay my daughter," said Master Splinter. "Take your time, I believe they have it handle."
"I hate to miss a fight though," said Venus.
"We must each do our part, Venus," said Master Splinter. "You are the best suited for this job because of your kunai and because you have a large jumping distance to get up here when you-"
"Focus," finished Venus. "I know, I know."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:21 pm

"V, lemme give you a hand," Falljoy raised a glowing paw**, "well, a claw."

She sliced through the bonds and set the rat free

*When her claws glow it can cut through anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next