TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 pm

"He's STILL twelve," grumbled Raph "And he looks like Tommy Pickles from duh Rugrats with an arrow tattooed on his forehead."
"Good for you," smiled Venus patting her brother's shoulder encouragingly "And Raph, he looks nothing like Tommy Pickles."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm

"What the hell is the 'Rugrats'?" Greysight asked.

"An american kids cartoon series. Didn't you watch Nickelodean?"

"Who had time for cartons? I was too busy trying just to survive. Cartoons are for PRIVLEDGED kids."
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 pm

"Yes, I know I'm privileged," said Venus "I have time to beat up baddies, train, and watch cartoons!"
"Venus," Raph muttered "Sometimes it IS better to be seen and not heard."
"Raphie," groaned Venus "You know I have many flaws and one of the is that I don't think before I talk and another is that I talk too much."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 pm

"I saw this book the other day: It was called 'Know When to Speak up and when to Shut Up'. It looked pretty interesting read, to tell the truth." Greysight commented, "And no I'm not iplying that anyone here should read it, V... it just reminded me of it."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Falljoy just kept her muzzle shut. It was interesting to listen to these turtles and girl argue.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 am

"I prefer fiction," shrugged Venus with a smirk. Venus always liked a good quarrel.
"Oh no," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm

"Venus, are you really going to get into something right now? We need to focus on finding Master Splinter." Leo reminded her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Falljoy might not mind hearing the "kids" quarrel, but Sokka minded...a lot. He gave her a nudge.

"How can you stand this kind of argument?! I may be around it a lot when Katara and Toph argue, but this is ridiculous!"

"Trust me, my friend, I've seen worse. Back in my true world, if you saw the way my younger cousins, Chevvyon and Pepci fight, this," she pointed towards the fighting bunch, "is minor."

"Ooooooooooooooooooookkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..." Sokka said slowly, trying to proccess the odd names, "Anyone else?"

"Me and my villain, but I'd rather not talk about it."

Sokka let the topic drop.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:40 pm

"Okay, okay, take a chill pill, Fearless Leader," she said "So where do we start?"
"Around here first is a good start," said Aang "And then we look at places close to here and start getting farther as we go along."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Greysight nodded to Aang, "He may be only twelve, Raphael, but Aang here clearly understands good strategy. He's go the right idea... So, let's get going." She looked back to the turtles, "I hope everyone's bundled up fine. It's going to be much colder up in the air."

Don groaned, "We don't run around looking like we're from some mutant matrix, Randi. We're already FREEZING."

"Will you PLEASE stop calling me that?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 am

"Kinda fits you though," said Venus "Like it's your undercover name."
"Venus, please don' start with crud like dat," said Raph and got on Appa. Well, tried to get on was more like it. It wasn't easy getting on a flying bison.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Greysight climbed on, moving to the back still really not wanting to be around anyone. She just wanted to find her old friend, get back to her dimension and get away from these people.

Donatello climbed on too, deciding that 'Appa' was very used to being a pack/riding animal.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm

"That thing really flies?" Evelyn asked, astonished. "I mean, I believe in magic and everything, but it's still kinda hard to take in."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 pm

"You can 'bend' all four elements, I can read minds, move things with a mere thought, and make grown men think they're five year old girls. And you think this is hard to believe?" Greysight replied.

Don inched further away from the girl turtle.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Evelyn shrugged. "A little. Magic never ceases to amaze me. That's what makes it magic." She pursed her lips. "Ok, now I sound like a cheesy Disney movie."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

"I LOVE DISNEY!" exclaimed Venus and then began to sing " 'I can show you the world~' " Raph groaned as he finally managed to get up on Appa.
"What is Disney?" asked Toph "Oh, never mind. If it's important, I'll find out later."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 pm

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Evelyn told Toph.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Falljoy easily hopped onto the flying bison. Living in an area with tons of rocks and mountains, it wasn't that hard to leap anywhere. The only problem was: The bison smelled worse than wet dog (and trust me, she's been there.) She sneezed in disgust, causing the bison to growl in frustration.

Yeah, I know I smell bad, The Bison said to her in animal speak, but this is nothing, so, don't complain!

"Well, sor-rey!" Falljoy said aloud, confusing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm

"Who are you talking to?" asked Toph.
" 'Unbelievable sights! Indescribable feeling!' " sang Venus. Raph didn't say anything, he knew it was no use. Venus would just move onto musicals.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Don groaned, "Kiddo... now's not the time. We're looking for SPLINTER."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:54 pm

"If I can sing on a horse and look for you guys, then I can sing on a flying bison and look for Master Splinter," replied Venus.
"When did'ja evah do that?" asked Raph.
"Oh wait, that was a movie," said Venus "Alright I'll shut up."
"Besides," said Aang "We don't want the singing to attract Fire Nation soldiers." Venus gave a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 pm

[[argh I can't stay out any longer! T-T you guys are so mean, this is a great rp!]]

There was a crackling sound and a small figure appeared in the distance, shot out of a portal similar to the one that had brought the others to the Avatar world. She crashed badly, then scrambled to her feet. She yelled something as the portal closed, then threw something to the ground, which bounced then shattered on impact. "Damn portals! Where am I now?!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:38 pm

"Woah." Evelyn muttered. "Does that normally happen here?" She asked Aang.

"Not usually." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 pm

The girl paused, then bent down to pick up the itme. She fitted it back together and it began to glow again. "Why me?" She sighed as it repaired itself. "You know what, I've learned me lesson. No more portal building! Can I go home now?" She asked the sky, getting no answer. She groaned, and it was then that she noticed the others. "Holy Ra!" She yelped, jumping back. "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Falljoy was the first to notice the girl and jumped off Appa as soon as he landed. She approched the girl and looked at her quizzically. The girl started to back up, an expression of fear on her face. And Falljoy chose the wrong moment to speak.

"What's wrong?" She stood on her hind legs, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

The girl screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next